Wonder in the Dark Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally thought of herself as a good dancer and had spun around many floors at clubs and weddings, but this was slower, smoother, like some kind of ritual. Movement of hands between the partners seemed part of it, and she felt Darius's hands dance around her body with a light touch but hinting of his prodigious strength — gliding over hips, the small of her back, her neck. She in turn found herself exploring him, the width of his wide arms, the power surging through his muscular legs.

She wasn't sure how long she had been dancing. Time seemed to stand still. Until a warm sigh broke her reverie.

Sally turned to see Kay's sundress slip to the floor under Byron's fingers — and she was not wearing any underwear. He stepped out of his shorts to stand behind her, also nude, putting his tattooed arms around her and cupping her breasts in his dark hands as she moaned and leaned into him, his enormous penis pointing up her backbone, as his shaven ball sack hung over the curve of her buttocks. Sally watched, mesmerized by the contrasting colors and curves, as Kay dropped to her knees. As she parted her legs, a tuft of pubic hair stood up like a marker for Byron's manhood as he crouched behind her and placed his hands at her hips.

Kay glanced across the room and locked eyes with Sally. Though they were glazed with lust, Sally saw affection shining in her friend's dark eyes, and her pale body seemed to glow as Byron slid inside her. "Sal...lly..." Kay gasped. "Thank you...for this! This...is what love...is!"

Too stunned to respond, Sally was distracted as the straps of her own sundress slid over her shoulders. She turned to face Darius. Bare-chested and with his basketball shorts doing little to hide his huge erection, his muscles seemed impossibly developed. And his eyes glittered, just as she remembered them from two years ago. But now they glittered out now from the chiseled body of a young man, not a boy.

"Darius, please I, I don't..." she stammered, as she struggled to hold up her dress, over the rising moans and sighs from Kay and Byron.

He stepped forward and brushed a lock of hair from her eyes. "It's OK, Sally, I know. I think I've known since I first saw you. I've never waited for a woman before, but I have waited for you."

And then he kissed her. Not a gentle kiss like she was accustomed to from Rob. Or even her daring but friendly kiss like from Byron a month before. But fiercely, ferociously, explosively. And she was kissing him back, her tongue dancing with his as his hands gripped her pulling her, fondling her, relishing her, as her dress slid to the floor.

Kay and Byron had turned to face her, Byron still inside her, as she felt Darius's fingers unhitching her bra. She knew she ought to be feeling something different — Guilt? Shame? Fear? Yet she could feel only pleasure and even pride as Darius's strong, warm hands cupped her bare breasts from behind as Byron's had Kay's and she felt him groan in ecstasy. Sally had never been particularly satisfied with her 32C figure but Darius seemed to be in heaven at their sight and feel. She looked over at Kay who was smiling, like a proud teacher seeing a pupil's shining moment.

With a start Sally felt Darius's right hand at her crotch, circling slowly, reverently over her lace panties . She turned to face him, again awed by his statuesque physique. "Oh Darius...wait...please...we can't...my husband..."

He kissed her lips closed gently. "Is not here, and cannot please you," he said firmly. "I am, Sally. And I can, and I want you. Let me show you how much."

He slid off his silk shorts. She had not thought it possible there could be a larger penis than Byron's, but the sight rising into the air was even larger. Impossibly thicker, impossibly darker, impossibly beautiful.

Looking away from the awesome sight to Kay's smile of encouragement, then back to Darius, Sally felt something sliding into place in her mind. With an odd sense of being commanded, she put her hands on her hips, slid her panties down to her ankles, stepped out of them and held out the lace to the dark wonder in front of her. He brought them to his flaring nostrils, breathed in their scent, and sighed as Sally Richards, the object of so many of his dreams the past two years, lay down on the thick, luxuriant rug Kay had so thoughtfully laid for the evening. The naked teacher trembled only slightly as she lay back, her pert breasts with their erect brown nipples pointing toward him, her golden brown muff a delicate triangle whose center was already blooming with arousal.

Darius knelt over her, feasting on the delights before his eyes. Her breasts called to him, and he delicately circling each nipple with his tongue. Encouraged by her submissive whimper, he slipped a finger inside her, testing her wetness and readiness for him. She gasped.

"Please Darius, it's... been so long," Sally sobbed. "Please...be gentle."

He smiled as he came astride her. "Doesn't matter how long since those others, baby," he whispered as he laid a trail of pre-cum through her golden curls and positioned his cock at the brink of the promised land. "They weren't this."

Slowly and smoothly, he parted the vaginal lips of the high school band director of his dreams with the head of his cock. His black eyes gazed deeply into her blues to savor and commit to memory the reaction he saw there as she felt him for the first time. Sally's mouth opened, soundlessly at first, then in the cry of pleasure-pain every woman, virgin or matron alike, makes when first feeling a shaft like Darius's inside her.

"Do you want this, Sally?" Darius croaked, struggling to restrain himself from plunging into the sweet, tight folds gripping his cock-head. Remembering his vision from the first time he saw Sally Richards on the football field, sweet and pure and needy, the young black man added, "I need you to want this...want me!"

Saucer-wide blue eyes locked with his coal-blacks. "Oh, my...GOD...Darius...yesssss!" she cried.

No words had ever sounded sweeter for Darius Branch, who had waited so long to hear them. But he surprised himself by resisting the urge to immediately begin plowing the middle-aged white lady he had waited for. Something told him to go slow, to make this perfect for her as well as himself.

So he slid slowly inside her, wanting to remember each sound she made, each new freckle or curve he discovered on her body as she writhed under him, each new sensation as he worked his way into her core. When he sensed the tightness starting to hurt her, he would pause to hold her, kiss her...and then start again.

Slowly he felt her gaining confidence in her ability to take his width and length, and trust in him, and her responses became louder and he felt her slim legs rising and wrapping around him, urging him deeper. The joy when he felt her first orgasm shaking their joined bodies was intense and he felt his own need rising, but again he forced himself to slow his pace.

He looked up at the watching Kay and Byron. Kay was gazing at Sally with such love, clearly thrilled that her friend and fellow teacher was experiencing the same magic she had, and seemed to be on the brink of cumming herself just from watching. Byron was looking at Darius with satisfaction and approval. Both sights inspired him enough to distract him briefly from the golden treasure pulsing beneath him.

But then, as Sally cried his name the loudest yet, he felt himself pulled deeper than he had ever been, linked tighter than he had ever known, and what had always just been a fun diversion for him became the most important, significant feeling he'd ever had. It was time — he felt the boiling, rising tide from a thousand dreams pressed into a single urge as he exploded inside her with a mighty rush.

Sally screamed as the torrent of rich cum swept into her, her hips pulsing so powerfully in response that even Darius, nearly twice her weight, was bucked like a cowboy. But the black athlete held his slender white woman tightly, lifting her legs higher to maximize his penetration, and groaned in ecstasy as he visualized the married teacher's womb being flooded with his sperm. Overcome by their shared, mind-shattering orgasm, Sally had gone limp in his arms, but the fulfillment plain on her face stirred his heart.

He basked in the incredible feeling of satisfaction for long moments...was it his imagination or did he really feel Sally's heartbeat through his cock? Finally, almost regretfully, he pulled out. There was an audible pop as his black shaft broke free, leaving a froth of cum in her golden pubic hair as a testament to their coupling. He gazed at the place that was now his and then, offering Byron and Kay a smile of gratitude, he knelt to lift the spent woman in his arms.

She murmured something incoherently from semi-consciousness. "Shhh" he whispered tenderly but confidently to the woman the gods had chosen for him, as he carried her down the hall and upstairs to the master bedroom that Kay had promised would be his for the night.

After laying the swooning Sally gently on the bed, Darius returned to the bedroom doorway, looking out to smile down at Kay and Byron. The other middle-aged white woman and young black man who the gods had brought together in love stood together nude, hand in hand, at the foot of the stairs gazing up at him with pride. His eyes instinctively were drawn to Kay's dark triangle, also glistening wet in the half light, and Darius knew the wonder and pride Byron must feel at knowing the pale beauty would soon bear his child.

Then he closed the French doors in front of him. The first part of the planned mating of Sally Richards and Darius Branch had been for his friend and his friend's lover to witness and celebrate. But the rest of the night was his to bind Sally's heart as well as her body to him, as Byron had done to Kay. That was key since, he knew, Sally would soon be carrying his child, too.

12