"Wonder Woman" Takes it in the Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't a bathroom. It was a bedroom. And someone was here!

The room was dimly lit by a night light, and I recognized the boots and skirt of the Wonder Woman costume immediately. I thought that I had seen this girl earlier out in the living room but wasn't sure. None of that mattered at that moment, though. What mattered was that the skirt was pushed up over her back, completely exposing her naked, sexy ass!

She was moaning softly as she reached back and spread her ass cheeks, and my eyes were glued to the slick ring of her asshole as it opened slightly right in front of me. Her pussy was also spread open, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her asshole. It was obviously lubricated. I felt like I was in a dream or some kind of trance as I stepped forward and pulled my dick out of those costume pants. My body felt like it moved on its own, without any conscious control from me.

I barely dared to breathe as I watched the throbbing head of my dick closing in on her asshole, and then it was pressing its way inside. In that instant, I spied the metallic gleam of a butt plug sitting on the bed to her right. It was coated with lube, and I just knew that this girl wanted to be fucked in the ass. I was impossibly turned on, and could not possibly have stopped myself.

Now, if she had screamed or objected, I think I would have stopped immediately. Instead, though, she just seemed a little surprised.

"What...what are you doing?" she groaned groggily.

I licked my lips and stared as the tight rubbery ring of her asshole spread around the head of my cock. It looked so fucking hot! I still could scarcely believe this was really happening. It felt like this had been my ultimate fantasy for so long. It had cost me, that last semester of high school. At least two gorgeous girlfriends had dumped me when they suspected I wanted to fuck them in the ass.

Now it was finally happening! My dick was sliding into a woman's sexy, tight asshole, and it felt absolutely incredible!

"Ohhh! Oh God, you're in my ass!" she groaned.

She didn't stop me, though. Nor did she protest as I started slowly thrusting in and out. She just grunted with each thrust, and it was music to my ears. Here was a woman who knew how to take a cock in the ass! I knew there had to be such women in the world, of course. It had just been my misfortune to grow up in a small town where none of them lived.

Then it only got better—she moaned and pushed that sexy ass back toward me, forcing me balls-deep inside her. My eyes rolled up in my skull and I had to take a slow, careful breath. This was a woman who actually wanted my cock in her ass! The very idea almost made me come prematurely. I stared down at the tight globes of her perfect, sexy bottom and shook my head as I slowly pulled my slick cock back and prepared to push back in.

"Where have you been all my life?" I murmured as I grabbed her tight cheeks and started to fuck her.

"Oh, yeah," she panted. "That's so perfect. It's just what I needed tonight, baby. Oh! Oh yeah! Fuck, you're so hard!"

I grinned when I heard that last bit and savored fucking this college chick in her tight ass. She probably had a boyfriend, and thought I was that guy. I shook my head again as I watched my dick piston in and out of her horny asshole.

Whoever that guy is, he is one lucky bastard—getting to enjoy this perfect ass all the time, I thought.

Then I realized her boyfriend was probably the guy I had seen walking out of the room minutes earlier, and that he might come looking for his girlfriend. That could not possibly end well if he found us like this. I picked up the pace and let myself go, pounding her sweet back door fast and deep. In just a couple of minutes I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching, but this dream girl actually beat me to the punch, so to speak.

"Oh God, I'm coming!" she cried out.

Her body shook and looked even sexier, and her asshole squeezed my shaft delightfully. It pushed me right over the edge.

"Me too," I gasped. I was as turned on as I had ever been when I added, "I'm going to come in your ass!"

We gasped and shook together as I unloaded deep inside her, and I leaned down to kiss her exposed shoulder and reached around to fill my hands with her tits. I got another shock when I did that—her tits were huge! My hands were both completely full as I palmed her thick, hard nipples, and there was far more tit flesh than I could possibly hold overfilling both of my hands.

I love big tits, and feeling hers made my dick lurch inside her. Hell, I was already coming like a fire hose inside her perfect ass but it felt like I got even harder!

Then I felt a pang of regret. This would be a one-time thing. My perfect mystery woman was taken, and I had fucked her in the ass without even asking. I didn't even dare risk taking a peek at those magnificent breasts of hers for fear of being caught.

With that thought firmly in mind, I pulled my spent cock out of her and tucked it into my underpants before carefully pulling up my costume pants. I quickly checked to make sure I hadn't left some obvious sign that I had been having sex. I really doubted my sister or my parents would appreciate it any more than the people at the costume rental place would have. "Wonder Woman" slumped forward onto the bed with a happy-sounding moan, and I managed to scurry out of the room before she rolled over and saw me.

I was still terribly paranoid as I made my way out of that bedroom. I eventually located the bathroom, but I had to wait several minutes before I got in and relieved my bladder. After washing my hands and carefully checking my reflection, I made my way out to the kitchen once again. The entire time, I was wondering over and over, Did anyone see me go into that bedroom?

A sudden realization had me in a cold sweat: I was the only one wearing a Captain America costume, and my sister knew I was the guy wearing it. My sense of anonymity had been a complete delusion. If anyone tried to figure out who had taken advantage of the busty Wonder Woman in that darkened bedroom, it wouldn't take long for them to narrow it down to me. Images of me in that costume, standing in a police line-up immediately flashed through my mind.

Shit! I needed to get out of there!

Once I made that decision, I went looking for my parents. They were still in the living room, but I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw they were talking to Wonder Woman. Now that I could see her clearly in the well-lit room, I realized that the costume was rather conservative. The skirt was longer than I thought, coming down almost to her knees, so there was only a tiny gap of skin before those long boots took over. The top did a masterful job of concealing her massive breasts, now that it was pulled up properly, but it did display a creamy expanse of cleavage. The biggest difference between the costume and the movie version of Wonder Woman was the mask; it was a stylized Greek helmet that completely hid her face and it evidently had a wig built in to it.

I had no idea what her actual hair color was. It was hidden beneath the thick black curls of the wig.

My eyes took all of that detail in an instant, and then I panicked and fled the house entirely. Halfway back to my sister's apartment, I finally calmed down and figured I needed to let my parents know where I was. After some thought, it seemed like a good, safe idea to send them a text. My phone was still at Karen's apartment, and I snagged it and texted as soon as I got there.

After I had done that, I quickly stripped out of the costume and checked it carefully. I let out a huge sigh of relief when I saw that I hadn't gotten any cum stains on it. I hung it back on the hanger and then got dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. When my folks arrived two hours later, I was chilling on my sister's couch watching television.

* * *

"You could have at least tried to enjoy the party," my father grumped as soon as he was in the front door.

"Oh, no, Dad, it wasn't like that at all," I replied, shaking my head and giving them what I hoped was a rueful smile. "I just...I should have gone to the bathroom before we left. I really had to go, and someone was in the bathroom there. I just couldn't wait any longer, if you know what I mean."

I'd had time to come up with that lie while I waited for their return. They chuckled and shook their heads, but they bought my story. They took turns in the bathroom getting changed, and then we watched television together for the next hour or so until my sister returned from work.

My parents had stuck around so that they could hug her and say goodbye before they hit the road. Karen and I stood out front and waved as they drove away, and then headed back inside. As soon as we closed the door behind us, my sister fixed me with a penetrating look.

"So, how was the party, really?" she asked.

"It was fine, really," I replied. "I would have enjoyed it a lot more if Mom and Dad hadn't been there, though."

Karen snickered. Then she pulled out her cell phone and I could see a series of text messages.

"I knew you'd be popular with my friends," she said with a grin. "By the time I finished my shift and checked my phone, I had eight different girls all begging me to give them your number."

I cocked my head and looked at her in disbelief. I really thought she was messing with me, and could not figure out why she would do such a thing. Then my eyes drifted down to the phone in her hand and I read, "OMG!! You weren't kidding! You have to set me up!" After that was an emoji I didn't recognize. I only got a glimpse, and then the phone rang and she pulled it back around to look at it.

I smiled when I heard the ring tone. It was from the intro to Depeche Mode's Sea of Sin--one of my favorite songs of all time, and one not too many people were familiar with. It was from the B-side of the extended version of their hit single World in My Eyes, but even that song wasn't one most Americans would know. At least, nobody our age.

"It's Sherry," my sister explained before answering the phone.

My eyebrows rose at that revelation, and Karen grinned and nodded at my reaction. The phone call was brief, and my sister sighed as she hung up.

"Sherry's coming home tonight," she said. "It's such a shame she's dating Darren. You two would be perfect together."

I laughed softly and shook my head again.

"I'm not even here a week and you're already pimping me out to your friends," I accused playfully.

Not that I would mind, of course. The handful of her friends I had met had been very attractive. She laughed a little harder than I had. For just a moment, she looked like she was going to say something, but then she changed her mind and licked her lips as she gazed thoughtfully at the wall. Before she could figure out what she wanted to say, we heard the key in the front door and we both turned to face the door.

I damned near fell back into the couch when Sherry walked in the front door. She was wearing a long trench coat, but it was open in front and revealed the Wonder Woman costume she had worn to the party. She held the helmet under her left arm, and her smile took my breath away. She was blonde, with slightly lighter hair than my sister's. My sister bit her lip when she saw my face, and then she shook her head and turned back to her roommate.

"Sherry, this is my brother, Bobby," she said. "Maybe you two already met at the party this evening?"

Once again, I felt like I was in a trance as I walked up to Sherry and held out my hand. We shook hands slowly as she looked up at me.

"I don't think we were introduced," she said.

"I think I saw you talking with our parents as I was leaving," I managed to say.

My voice sounded far calmer than I felt in that moment. As soon as I said it, though, I realized I had messed up. Admitting I had seen her then meant that I had still been there when she had surrendered her asshole to a guy she had never even met. My parents had been under the impression I had left some time earlier.

Sherry smiled and released my hand. "Sorry, but I need to change out of this costume and shower."

As soon as her bedroom door closed behind her, my sister looked thoughtful again, but she wasn't looking at me. She was looking at Sherry's bedroom door after it closed and she seemed preoccupied. I was just grateful she wasn't looking at me. I can't imagine what my expression was in that moment, but I can tell you what I was thinking.

Holy fucking hell! I just met my dream girl and fucked her in the ass—and she's my sister's roommate!!

I plopped my butt down on the couch once again, and turned on the television. I have no idea what was on. My eyes were on the television screen, but my focus was on the conversation my sister and her roommate were having behind me. They were keeping their voices down, but I had no problem hearing every word clearly.

Sherry let out a surprised gasp when she went from her bedroom to the bathroom and saw the costumes hanging up in there.

"Oh! Bobby was Captain America?" she blurted.

"Mmm-hmm," my sister replied.

"Shit! You weren't kidding," Sherry said softly.

"If you ever get tired of Darren..." my sister started.

"Not after tonight," Sherry replied dreamily. "He finally gave me what I wanted, thanks to that Wonder Woman costume."

"Really?" my sister gasped. "I thought that was never going to happen."

"I was completely surprised when it happened," Sherry whispered. "But, oh God, it was absolutely perfect."

I stared dully at the screen in front of me, stunned. Then I had to wonder if I was mistaken; maybe they were talking about something else? I didn't dare look in their direction. Once again I was certain my expression would give me away. I damned near jumped up out of my seat when my sister plopped down next to me on the couch.

"Mind if I check the weather?" she asked, reaching for the remote.

"Go right ahead," I replied automatically.

She looked at me after she had changed the channel, and I hesitated before meeting her gaze.

"Looks like it will be a nice day tomorrow," I said, echoing the statement of the woman on screen.

Karen nodded, looking from my face to the television and back. She looked like she wanted to ask me something, but thought better of it. After a couple of minutes she changed the channel again. It took me a while to figure out that it was a movie we both liked since I was so preoccupied with my thoughts. I was trying to figure out what Sherry had actually been talking about.

My anal-sex-obsessed mind had automatically wanted to think she was talking about when I had fucked her in the ass in that dark bedroom, but that just seemed too unlikely to be true. The problem was, I couldn't think of anything else that made sense. I figured it had to be something I just didn't know about Sherry and Darren's relationship—something my sister was aware of, from her comments.

Maybe he had proposed, or given her a ring or something? My heart sank when I pictured that scene, knowing how incredible Sherry was. Immediately my mind replayed that unforgettable moment of my cock pressing into her tight little welcoming asshole, and I knew that was never going to happen again. By the time I cleared all those thoughts from my mind, Sherry had finished her shower and gone back into her bedroom.

I blew out a long, slow breath and focused on the movie. Right at that moment one of our favorite scenes played out on the screen, and I joined my sister in a heartfelt laugh. We looked at each other and shared a smile before turning back to the television. In that moment I felt like I was going to be alright, and that my life would be better now that I was here with my sister.

Then Sherry plopped down on the other side of me and I had to struggle not to stare at her. She was wearing a white undershirt without a bra, and her huge tits were impossible to ignore. I glanced at my sister, but she seemed oblivious to the show her roommate was giving me. I realized then that my sister wasn't wearing a bra either, and her perky nips were just as obvious through her snug red tank top.

I had seen her wearing that tank top before, at home. This was the first time I'd seen her wear it without the obvious bra showing through. It was surprising how large and firm her breasts actually were. I guess I'd always assumed her bras made them look bigger and firmer than they were, but I think the opposite was true. Her bras had squashed her breasts, rather than showing them off. I realized they probably dressed like this all the time when it was warm, and then I felt a pang of guilt for checking out my sister's tits.

Just a few minutes later, Sherry's phone rang on the kitchen counter and she gave me one hell of a show as she popped up from the couch and bound over to grab it. Not only were her huge tits bouncing like crazy as she moved, but her shirt rode up and displayed her perfect bottom encased in tight, soft shorts as she leaned over to pick up her phone.

"Hey, Darren," she gushed. "Thank you so much, baby. That was exactly what I needed tonight."

I couldn't help but stare at the way she wiggled her bottom when she talked to him, and then I was surprised that we could hear his voice so clearly when he replied. Darren's voice immediately set my teeth on edge. A glance to my left showed it wasn't just me; my sister grimaced when she heard him.

"Well, I'm glad you could hang out with your friends and have a good time after I had to leave," he replied. His tone made it sound like he wasn't glad at all. This guy sounded like a condescending prick.

Sherry turned, and I watched the loving, happy smile melt from her face. I felt bad for her.

"That wasn't what I was talking about..." she started, but Darren cut her off.

"Oh, and you really need to get rid of that tacky costume," he huffed. "Honestly, it was embarrassing to see you flouncing around like that. I'm just glad my parents didn't see you dressed like that."

"But...but you..." Sherry mumbled, clearly hurt and at a loss for words.

"I'm going to sleep now," Darren continued, and we could hear him stretch and yawn. "I have an important meeting in the morning, and I'll be driving back to my parents' house after that. I'll call you when I get there."

"O-okay," Sherry muttered. "Sweet dreams."

Darren hung up with an audible click. Sherry stared at her phone for a long moment before setting it on the counter and wandering back over to the couch to sit next to me again.

Once again, I could not help myself. I reached over and started rubbing her back and shoulder the way I would have if she was my sister. Sherry looked hurt and I wanted to comfort her. I also wanted to punch her boyfriend in the nose at that moment, but I wouldn't have actually done it. Probably.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly.

She licked her lips and swallowed before looking up at my face and giving me a weak smile. Even though I was doing my absolute best not to stare, I saw her nipples harden as she looked into my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she replied. She didn't sound fine, though.

Then she glanced down and saw how hard her nipples were. She leaned forward quickly to hide them by pressing her breasts against the tops of her thighs, and she sighed again before turning her head to look at my face. I was still scratching her back lightly, but wasn't sure I was free to touch her like that until she spoke.

"That feels nice," she murmured. "Please keep going."

"Me too!" my sister said with a chuckle, drawing my gaze in her direction.

I smiled at her and reached over with my left hand to rub and lightly scratch her back as I did the same to Sherry on my right. They sighed happily and often as I worked them over and we watched the movie. We laughed together at all the funny scenes, even though we had all seen the movie several times. I probably spent a little over an hour scratching their backs and lightly massaging the muscles around their shoulders and upper backs. The way they were both leaning forward while I did it hid their breasts from my view, but I could tell that they both wore thongs beneath their soft shorts.