Wonder Woman - The New God(s)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hippolyta grabbed a dish of what seemed to be shampoo from the side of the bath and started to lather it into her daughter's hair.

"Of all of your weapons, you have always been most adverse to see your own beauty as one. If I see greys where none exist, it's merely because I treat my beauty as you would treat your strength."

"A few knots doesn't destroy my beauty."

"Nor do a few loose threads undo a rope, but it's the moment you allow errors to go unfixed that you create weakness."

Diana suddenly shuddered and jumped in place.

"Mother, for all your talk of errors, you've just gotten shampoo in my eyes again."

Hippolyta set her hands on Diana's hips and lead her back to the deeper water.

"Wash it out, then. I'm right behind you."

Diana ducked her head under the water as Hippolyta stood behind her with her hands on her daughter's hips. As Diana was underwater, Hippolyta drew one hand back and grabbed the lasso, slipping the length of it around Diana's waist softly. Diana poked her head back above the water and rubbed her eyes for a moment.

"Did you get it?"

"Most of it." Diana blurted quickly in response.

She froze in place, looking down slowly and then back at Hippolyta, who stood up and pulled her daughter closer with the lasso.

"Is that...?" Diana started, leaving the sentence open.

"Your lasso? I do believe it is. Do you mind telling me what such a thing is doing in the baths with us?"

"I brought it in here."

"And why did you do that?"

"I wanted to make sure Darkseid was telling the truth."

Hippolyta rolled her eyes, "I often forget how uniquely useless this old thing is if you don't ask just the right questions. What did you want him to tell the truth about?"

"I wanted to know what spell he had you under to make you think having his children was a good idea."

Hippolyta's face drained of all humor, twisting several different ways before just settling on slightly glum. She turned her daughter to face her, then looped the lasso back behind her own waist and held the handle up for Diana to put a hand on it as well, binding both of them to be truthful.

"There isn't a spell, my child. I chose this."

Diana looked away for a moment, then back.

"I knew. But I wanted to believe otherwise."

"Have you been with a man yet, my child?"

"No, only women, are you changing the-" Diana slapped a hand over her own mouth in embarrassment.

Hippolyta smiled but didn't laugh.

"Perhaps you just don't understand why I would chose such a thing?"

"Yes, I don't understand."

"Well, if you've never been with a man, it's something you need to experience."

"No, not because of that, because-"

Hippolyta cut her daughter off again, yanking and prodding her over to where Darkseid had been sitting. For the first time in several minutes, Diana looked at Darkseid and seemed to remember that he was in the room with them. She looked at him angrily, but a lot of the fire was gone. It was a petulant, disappointed kind of anger. One which had accepted the reality that the source wasn't going anywhere.

"I warned you when you returned, if all went well you would be no different in your duties than any other Amazon."

"Yes, but-"

"But nothing, even if you don't need to act on it now, I cannot have any of my people, least of all my own daughter, a complete fool in the matters of mating."

"Mother, please, I really should be going."

Hippolyta gestured at Darkseid and he rose up a step to rest on the lip of the baths. His crotch near head-level for the girls, and his hard cock pointing directly ahead at Diana. Her eyes just about bugged out of her head.

"An Amazon's body is one of her weapons, muscles, wits, and sex. I've told you this since you were young, daughter."

"Mother, what are you getting at-" Diana yelped and cut herself off. Hippolyta had pushed her daughter forward, making her catch herself on Darkseid's legs as she stumbled in the bath. She looked up at him more as a grumbling disinterest than in anger. With surprising ease, her mother crossed the few steps and was behind her again almost instantly after pushing her.

"You have neglected one of these tools, daughter. And here you have a willing component who will help you practice."

"You can't be serious."

"I'm not telling you to allow him to breed you, but your mouth at the very least, let me see how you perform with that."

Hippolyta gave her another push, but Diana dug in.

"Mother, this isn't funny."

"Diana, you came in here to go against your word to me and do our guest harm. I understand now that I cannot simply ask you to play nice and hope for the best. If you do this for me, I will consider it a mark against your pride enough to call it quashed."

Diana's face whipped around to her mother, who tilted her chin up and looked down her nose sternly at her daughter. Diana sighed and turned back to Darkseid, not even sparing a glance up to his face and trying to stare down his cock like she could burn it away with her eyes.

She let out a heavy sign, "Fine, mother, you want a peace offering?"

Without warning, her hands snapped to his cock, gripping more firmly than most would have the sense to. Darkseid was unbothered. He waited for her to take anther deep breath, staring at his cock while holding it like she was holding it back from lunging into her face, when he made it throb lewdly in her hand. She almost jumped in place, glancing back up at his face on accident and then darting her eyes back away.

Hippolyta laughed, "It's not going to attack you, child."

"Don't condescend me, I am already uncomfortable."

Hippolyta tutted and moved from behind her to beside her, reaching out her hands and moving where her daughter was gripping while also loosening her grasp every so slightly.

"In this case, you want to hold it at the base, not the middle. We call it a man's blade, not the haft of his sphere. When you hold it low, it will allow you to please more of it with your mouth."

"Mother-" Diana flinched.

Hippolyta continued, lecturing as if she hadn't been interrupted. "Even if you grow to be very adept with your throat, you will find that your hands do more immediate pleasing. Your mouth and your throat are for the beginning stages, the convey warmth and wetness. Then when you are ready to bring him to climax, you switch to almost purely hands."

Diana was going to say something else in protest but Hippolyta placed a hand softly on her daughter's head and pushed her head down toward Darkseid's cock. She got close enough to be almost nose to tip with it, still staring it down like she was waiting for it to leap at her, when she cleared her throat.

"What if I-" She started.

"Gag? A common issue. Stick out your tongue, then set the head of his cock against it. Slide his head along your tongue toward your throat, making sure to press down. If you run into a point where you want to gag, you will have to hold it there as practice until the urge passes. If you don't hit such a point... well, you are my daughter."

Diana stuck her tongue out and set the head of his cock down onto it cautiously, then slowly moved it into her mouth more and more until he felt the warm enclosure of her throat. She grunted in surprise and Hippolyta laughed. A moment later, she pushed Diana's head down harshly, sinking almost all of his cock into her throat at once.

"One you have his head past the muscles of the throat, you won't actually run into the reflex. Beyond that, it is simply a matter of not welching and losing confidence, or else you will try to close your throat muscles around him. Stay loose and confident, and any man that lives to tell the tale will come to you begging for more."

Diana's hands tightened instinctively as she tried to suck air around him, but his length in her throat was far enough down to block her airways. She writhed in place for a moment before tapping first the inside of his thigh and then her mother's wrists. Hippolyta let her gasp for air as she slid Darkseid back out.

"And just like that, you've lost progress. You'll have to overcome your urge to gag again, and you will find it far harder each successive time as your body becomes more tense."

"Mother! I couldn't breathe!"

"Yes, you will find it impossible to do so when taking the whole of even a modestly endowed partner. If you had attempted to move around and not simply sat there, you would have found that when you draw back, that is when you inhale. Like with the stroke of a swimming style."

Diana simply coughed in response, Hippolyta kneeled beside her and edged herself into her place. She tilted Darkseid's cock at an angle so that Diana could watch, then slid his length down her throat with ease. When her lips touched against his crotch, she pointed to her throat and made a gesture for negative. Then she pulled back out to about halfway down and made an exaggerated inhale through her nostrils. Then she pumped in and out slowly, taking exaggerated inhales when she could in demonstration. She returned her hands to his crotch and started to speed up her motion, taking less loud breaths but still occasionally pausing to make sure her daughter was watching. When she pulled her hands away to make another gesture, Diana suddenly placed both of her hands on the back of Hippolyta's head and thrust it against Darkseid's crotch.

"No, no, mother!" She lectured in a mockery of her mother's excessively smooth tone, "You forgot to keep your hands on him at all times, after all, that's what he wants apparently."

Hippolyta looked up at Darkseid and seemed to shrug with her eyes, accepting her lack of air and flexing her throat around his cock. She reached up and stroked his stomach and chest, arching her back like a stretching cat. When something like a full minute passed with no change, Diana frowned and let go. Hippolyta slid Darkseid out slowly and planted a kiss on the head of his cock to show off.

"And sometimes," Hippolyta went back to lecturing, her voice a little hoarse to show for all of it, "You may regret every day of diving training you skipped in your girlhood."

"Is that... a thing that happens often?"

Hippolyta chuckled, "Ideally, no. A bit more when working with a partner like this, but even then, ideally not."

Dianna hmphed in a sort of embarrassed acknowledgement. Hippolyta studied her, then shrugged.

"In a situation like this, you and your Amazon sister of the moment can both please him at once."

"I'm not sure how that would work logistically."

"Well, taking turns, for one. But more than just sucking, it's quite pleasing for a man both to have his cock licked and to feel somebody's breath upon it. And that's just with one partner. For two or more to do it at the same time, I expect it's the closest thing in a man's world to paradise."

Hippolyta grabbed Darkseid's cock in her right hand and licked the near side to her, offering the other side to Diana, who shrugged and moved back in to lick the other side. Hippolyta's eyes remained locked, looking up at Darkseid. Diana's were mostly on her mother, watching her to try to match her and mirror her motions. She didn't seem to have a very natural sense of timing, and fell out of rhythm with her mother almost instantly each time. When Hippolyta took her mouth away to talk, Diana followed suit a second later.

"Now, normally I would teach you about when a man cums, but I'm not sure how we should do that now."

"Can't he-" Diana started and pointed at Darkseid.

"Oh yes! He wouldn't be here right now if he couldn't. But he can all but choose the moment it happens, and I've told him that every drop of his seed which is spent not in a womb will be taken out of his hide."

"You could just relax that rule this one time."

Hippolyta scoffed and stepped out of the water, "I raised you to know that we follow our own laws here. Regardless, our lesson has left me wanting him to take me again. We will simply have to continue another time to learn about cum."

"Uh-" Diana started, then snapped her mouth shut.

"What is it?" Hippolyta grunted.

"Nothing!" Diana started, with a flick, Darkseid tightened the lasso around her waist, "I was thinking he could take me instead."

"Ah, that would be good practice, a wise thought."

"I hadn't considered it practice!" Diana blurted and clapped a hand over her mouth.

Hippolyta laughed, "Your mother's daughter, even if you try to hide it."

Diana uncovered her mouth to blurt, "My concern was that I don't wan him to breed me!"

Hippolyta shrugged, "Not unreasonable, fortunately, he has proven to me his ability to choose whether or not his seed takes hold in his partner. If it's what you desire, I could have him train you in sex all the way to climax with no fear of permanent effect."

"I would like that! I hope I hate the experience and never want to do it again!"

"Perhaps not her mother's daughter in all effects," Darkseid chuckled.

Hippolyta snapped, "Not a word from you for now, it'll scare her off."

Diana eased herself out of the water to stand next to her mother. Hippolyta laid out a towel for her and Diana laid on her back and held her arms and her legs up halfway in the air like an overturned turtle. Darkseid rose from the water and stepped over, took a look at her, then grabbed her waist and flipped her onto her hands and knees.

"Hey!"

"Relax, child. Most men and women alike prefer this position. The one you went to, on your back for him, is good for the final moments, for now, he wants to make you feel him."

"Oh, that's fine-" Diana started, Darkseid started to loop the lasso under her hips and she suddenly blurted, "But I don't like not being able to see him!"

"Why no, my child?"

"I don't trust him and I don't know what he's doing behind me! He could be trying to hurt me or tie my hands behind my back!"

Hippolyta raised her eyebrows, "Hurt you or tie your hands?"

"Yes! It's the thing that most excites me!"

Hippolyta raised her eyebrows further, without prompting Darkseid began to tie Diana's hands behind her back. She didn't say anything, simply letting out a sudden and sharp intake of breath that seemed to be her biting down on her tongue to keep from digging her hole deeper.

Darkseid set a hand on one of her hips and reached down, penetrating her pussy first with his forefinger, then his middle finger, then both. All the while, Diana did her best to keep her mouth clamped shut, even as she whimpered and her legs or body shook. He moved his fingers around inside, pressing and spreading and getting a feel for her, all the while smearing the growing wetness of her pussy as much as possible. When he finally teased the head of his cock against her lips, he didn't meet all that much resistance. He didn't have to change the size of himself much to get inside, and ground his way inside inch by inch until he felt himself bottom out, beginning the process of shifting and reshaping himself into a perfect fit.

Diana gasped in spite of herself, a weak little whimper of a sucking of air. A shiver ran through her whole body and Hippolyta chuckled as she started blurting in spite of herself.

"Oh fuck! That feels a lot better than I hoped it would! I don't know how long I can take this before I-" She finally managed to clamp her mouth shut in time, but didn't avoid her mother's chuckling laugh.

That signaled about the whole of the time he was going to give her to adjust. When she had stopped her talking again, he started to draw himself back out and then thrust back in. He felt her body shake, watched her toned ass not so much ripple as it bounced. The muscles of her back flexed as she tried to keep herself up and straight with just her core. He thrust again and then again, getting less of an outright yelp from her each time until he'd worked out a small rhythm. Outward, Diana breathes in, slap back in, Diana forces the air out through her teeth and nose involuntarily.

His plan for the mother on his first night went doubly for the daughter. With Hippolyta, it had been about making himself more than just an oddity or a pet. With Diana, she was younger, simpler in a way. Please her like he had the first night, exhaust her completely, and he would likely exhaust her immediate attacks against him. Until she pulled back into the world outside and was reminded that she was meant to hate him, he could have her too tired, cum-drunk, or both to pose any danger. He had always wanted her as a prize trophy, and he could have it give or take actually owning her. He just had to keep her here.

So he would knock her up too then.

He could write it off later, when her guard was down, as happening another time. There would be a tomorrow, there would be another time between them it could have been. And the way to ensure that was to make this something she wouldn't forget.

He slapped her ass, causing her to stop biting her tongue and yelp. Hippolyta watched them, past any amount of lecturing. Diana must have forgotten to bite back down on her tongue again, because as he kept thrusting, she let out full-throated gasps and moans. Almost even more so than her mother had, her pussy churned wetly around him, varying between sloppy wet sounds and grinding flexes and squeezes.

"Oh, f-fuck! I'm cumming already!" Diana suddenly blurted, almost too surprised and shaky to be embarrassed.

He felt a shiver run through her body, the muscles in her back all tensing at once as she tried to pull her arms free, then she all but doubled over and grabbed a mouthful of the towel below her. She groaned and gasped into it, squeezing her eyes shut. She almost fell fully forward, but Darkseid grabbed the lasso around her wrists and kept her up. He pulled her up parallel with him and leaned into her ear.

"I want you to swear to me."

Diana was still in the throws of her orgasm, and all she managed to do was shake her head furiously and squeeze her eyes shut as her juices dribbled down her legs. He pressed a hand over her stomach, feeling the slight shift as his cock pressed against his palm inside of her with each thrust. He let go without warning and she wobbled and fell, only just managing to flex the muscles in her stomach enough to hold in place, then settling face-down onto the towel. Darkseid gripped her hips with either hand and lifted them, pulling them back into him instead of thrusting. Hippolyta pressed a hand over her mouth, watching him be rougher with her daughter than he'd been with her... at least at first.

Diana whined and groaned anew, not being given a moment's rest after her climax as Darkseid began to fuck her with even more force. She lay limp, letting him use her body as she chewed the towel to stifle the harder of her moans.

Darkseid reached over and dipped his fingers in a dish of oil nearby and ground the tips of one of them against her asshole. That perked her back up. He hadn't ever actually meant to penetrate, just prod and tease her with the threat of it. He could train that well-muscled ass of hers another day, when less was on the line.

"Wait, wait! Please leave my ass alone! I've never had anybody do... anything with it."

"Ah! Right for her ass!" Hippolyta mumbled, biting her finger, "What an animal."

Darkseid grabbed the rope again and pulled Diana back up, pressing his chest against her back and breathing into her ear.

"You will swear to me."

He felt her pussy pull tight around him, the groaning protesting whine she started to make confirmation that she was cumming again. He wrapped his arms around her waist, not letting her pull away from him as she climaxed, feeling his breath on her neck and hearing him repeat his promise in her ear as he thrusted.

He contemplated letting her fall again as she started to wind down, but didn't trust her to catch herself. Instead, he turned her over onto her back, forcing her to look up at him with her half-drunk eyes for a moment before he was between her legs and sliding his cock back into her wet, abused pussy. She offered a meek moan as he did, then tried to draw back as he lorded over her, looking down into her eyes as he started thrusting into her.