Wonder Woman - Twisted Dominion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a flash of anger - or was it passion? Diana began to rock her hips harder, faster. The effect was instant - for both of them. Mark groaned, grunted, making low, guttural sounds like some hairy, lustful beast. Which was exactly what Diana considered him to be. Diana herself sang the musical sounds of a woman's pleasure. Messner didn't deserve to hear them, but Diana let them flow from her lips like flower petals in the wind. She clamped her eyes shut, unwilling to look her captor in the eyes.

She felt his body shift some beneath her and next felt the slick sensation of his lips on her breasts. One of his hands held her by the hips, the other rising to cup and grope the tit that he wasn't assaulting with his mouth. Diana whined, her fingers instinctively running through Mark's dark locks. She briefly thought to yank his head back, to deny him the wonders of her milky teats. Instead, she held him there, burying his face into the valley between her breasts.

Faster, harder, Diana worked her body atop Mark, around Mark. Sneering, she both savored and resented the sensations of milking her master's fat cock. Big, she thought. Hera, why does he have to be so big? Her pussy - her cunt was dripping wet. Low-minded words used for womanhood, such was the respect afforded to her mortal sisters in the Man's World. But could Diana truly consider herself an Amazon anymore? Enslaved with mystical chains, bound to the will of a man?

Why does it have to feel so good?

Diana felt Mark throb and twitch inside her. The end was near. With their bodies pressed flush together, she could feel his heart beating, working within his chest like those monstrous, man-made engines. She felt his teeth raking against her nipple, teasing. His tongue followed soon after, rolling around and bathing her tit in warmth. That was enough to put her over the edge. She shoved him back onto the bed and rode him. Hard.

"Jesus Chr-Fuck!" Mark bellowed. A deep and loud voice. That's how Diana expected a man to sound like.

"Oh, Hera!" Diana threw her head back and wailed.

The worst thing of the entire ordeal was that Diana spent first. It was a mere fraction of a second. That was the difference. Diana knew Mark wouldn't have noticed. But the truth was there, forever lingering in the back of Diana's mind. A mortal had outlasted her. He hadn't even ordered her to, like some petty power play to preserve his ego.

Her plan failed. An effort to show this... man exactly what he was to her. Instead, Diana showed herself the reality of her predicament. The enormity of her failure. The feeling of his seed, hot and scalding, crashing against the walls of her cunt sent shockwaves through her nerves. It was ecstasy.

Diana rolled off of Mark after a fashion, waiting until she was sure she had milked every drop out of him. She laid beside him, staring at the ceiling, her skin tingling as she came down off the sexual high. Mark Messner had defeated her again and he didn't even know it.

"Fuck." She heard him exhale. Out of the corner of her eye she could see him roll onto his side to face her. She could make out the fuzzy image of his smile. "Diana, baby-"

"You were supposed to spend quickly." She told him plainly. Truthfully. "You weren't supposed to outlast me."

Mark was quiet for a short moment. Then he chuckled. "Sorry to disappoint."

It was Diana's turn to roll onto her side. Once again, she found a man staring back - not some monster. She regarded him for a time, drinking in his face, his eyes, the little expressions he made as he watched her in turn, all in silence. She wondered what he was thinking, what he felt. Was he proud as men were? Was he reveling in victory? Thinking lecherous thoughts? Did sexually defeating Wonder Woman make him hard?

"You alright, Diana?" His words brought her back to reality. Her new reality. He sounded genuinely concerned. She didn't understand this man at all.

"I meant what I said at the Gala." She told him. "Using that spell was a very dirty trick."

"I'm a thief." He answered plainly. "Dirty tricks are what I do for a living."

He reached one arm over to snake around her waist. He drew their bodies closer together and Diana could feel his length against her thighs. Still hard, Diana noted.

"You don't feel guilty?"

"Maybe a little." The hand that had settled on the small of her back began to travel lower. Mark Messner, as it turned out, was as much of an ass-man as a tit-man. "But having you in my bed like this..."

"You're shameless." Diana could admire Mark's sincerity. If nothing else, he was completely sure of what he was. A thief who stole Wonder Woman's freedom. Diana felt something bumping lightly against her legs. Mark's cock. Mark's throbbing cock. Still hard and ready for more.

"Yes, I'm a very bad young man." Mark moved forward for a kiss. Diana accepted - and kissed back. This time with some measure of warmth, affection. Soft lips, soft tongue, Diana allowed herself to enjoy it, however twisted it was. It was Mark who pulled away, his hot, heavy breaths sending lovely tingles across Diana's cheeks. "Are you going to teach me a lesson?"

Diana reached down, her long, slender fingers slowly curling around the column of flesh between Mark's legs. She couldn't help but smile at the groan that poured from his lips when she began to stroke him. He was hard in hand, pulsing. She couldn't see it, but she could feel it. She could feel every inch of him. The long, thick, veiny bastard Mark Messner called his cock.

"In a manner of speaking..." She purred.

Diana of Themyscira, the Wonder Woman, belonged to her master. But in this small moment in bed, she had him ensnared. Even defeated, even with his cum leaking from her well-fucked pussy, Diana still possessed the fiery Amazon spirit.

"You know..." Mark murmured, rubbing his nose against hers in an eskimo kiss. "I meant what I said at the Gala, too. This is much better than having a sex doll."

"That's good to know, Mark." Diana smiled then, a devious glint of her own flashing through her eyes. She slowly stroked Mark's cock, her fingers leisurely traveling up and down the entire, impressive length. "You wanted Wonder Woman? You're getting Wonder Woman."

- - -

2.3

Time passed in a daze, moments bleeding into one another like a dream. A carnal, lustful vision of a man taking his pleasure from the woman who belonged to him. Afternoon passed into evening passed into morning passed into afternoon. Minute to minute, hour to hour, Diana's life was lovemaking, fucking. She was either basking in the joy of ecstasy, recovering from it, or slowly building to it again.

But the man named Mark Messner wasn't simply using her body to sate his lusts. Not entirely, anyway. In a way, she was using him in turn. Even under his thrall, the superheroine had enough agency and will to take for herself. She was Diana Prince, Amazon warrior. A Daughter of Themyscira. She had too much pride to simply lie back and let some man use her body. If she was to be a mortal man's superpowered sex kitten, then she was going to take full advantage of her predicament. The superhero life was tough, stressful. Even Wonder Woman needed to let off some steam. And Mark Messner, dubious morals aside, was pleasing enough for a bedmate.

Diana saw fit to sate her own lusts on him. Under his thrall, pliant to his commands, she would find ample opportunity to fuck her fill. Although Diana had a feeling that this was exactly what Mark wanted.

He wanted Wonder Woman. He was getting Wonder Woman.

- - -

She rode him like an Amazon would ride a horse, firmly and with passion. Taking her pleasure from his manhood, she rocked her hips, fucking the man into his own bed. She had intended to make him spill first in order to humble him, to show him the famed Amazonian stamina, but he endured.

A mortal man had outlasted her. It was her own fault, really. Diana had gotten lost in the sensations their lovemaking wrought, too distracted by the experience of dominating a man's body that she had let the experience dominate her. Her pride as an Amazon had taken a blow. That needed to be rectified.

After taking a short moment to allow them both to recover, Diana threw her legs over Mark's waist and rode him again. Harder and faster the second time.

"Jesus... Oh, shit!" His howls were proof of her ability. She silenced him with a kiss, leaning down to swallow his cries and grunts like they were a delicacy.

He spilled again and he did it before her. As it should have been.

Yes, the dignity of the Amazon's had been restored. Or so Diana told herself.

The satisfaction the woman felt as the warmth of Mark's seed settled inside her told a slightly different tale.

- - -

"That's nice... Yeah, keep doing that..."

It was early morning. Mark had offered to make them breakfast. Diana noted how strange a man he was, cooking for the woman - the Wonder Woman - he turned into his slave. They traded some friendly barbs - in Diana's case, as friendly as she could be - and somehow the conversation ended with Diana on her knees.

Somehow, Diana thought dryly. Hands stroking his thighs, she pressed her face into his groin. Memories from the gala returned to the forefront of her mind. Messner sitting on a bench, Diana on her knees, pleasing him with her mouth.

This time was a little different. For one, he was standing. That, and this particular dalliance may or may not have been Diana's idea.

'Morning wood' had always amused Diana. She wanted to see if he was any more receptive to one's intimate touch than normal.

He was, as it turned out. As she lathered his scrotum with her tongue in the early hours of the new day, Diana learned that men - especially gifted men like Mark Messner - were always ready for a woman's close company.

"I still expect to be served breakfast. Real breakfast." Diana hummed, resting her chin against his thigh. She gazed up at Mark with glimmering blue eyes - the same kind of look that melted her Queen mother's heart. The fact that she was cradling Mark's substantial manhood against her rosy cheeks only added to the desired effect. She drummed her fingers softly along his cock, pressing a small kiss to the side of the shaft. "This is just a snack. Understand?"

"Of course." Mark said hoarsely, his hands planted firmly on the kitchen counter for balance. "How does French Toast sound?"

"That sounds lovely." Diana smiled dazzlingly. Then she tipped her head down between Mark's legs once more. She took his balls into her mouth and sucked.

- - -

It was the evening. Through the open window of the Messner Estate's master bedroom, Diana could hear the whistling of the soft, night breeze.

That is, she could hear it between the punctuations of her moans, her lover's grunts, and the sound of flesh colliding with flesh. Daughters of Themyscira were taught many things. Modesty was not one of them. Amazonian lovemaking tended to be loud.

They were on Mark's bed once more, the sheets in disarray, the pillows tossed into the far corners. Just the two of them, locked in a carnal embrace, engaged in the world's oldest dance upon a mattress with a broken frame. Mark was above her, inside her, fucking her. Using the stamina of a mortal man, he brought pleasure to her body, sending jolts through her nerves with every thrust, every deep stab into the silky wetness between her legs.

And that wasn't even touching on the fact that he had gotten her onto her back. How many men could claim such a feat, on Earth and beyond? To pin Wonder Woman to the bed and fuck her?

"Don't you ever get tired?" Diana was near breathless, managing to force the words out between gasps. Mark sank his manhood inside her, his waist slapping against her thighs, forcing a moan from her lips. His lips were at her neck, sucking, biting. She raked her hands through his hair, needing to hold him close so she could feel the heat, the sweat on his skin.

"Not when I've got you in my bed." He growled into the crook of her neck. He pulled back but her cunt clenched around him, unwilling to let him go. Mark groaned, leaving a trail of kisses along her jaw. Then he thrust back in. Hard. Diana hissed through clenched teeth, her fingernails digging into the back of her lover's neck. She could hear Mark chuckling darkly into her ear. "Why? Am I wearing you out?"

"Not a chance, mortal." Her voice was low, daring. Mark drew himself up so that he was staring down at her, their eyes locked together. She made sure he could see it in her eyes. The challenge. Understanding flashed across his face and then there was the familiar glimmer in his eyes. The wickedness that started this whole ordeal. Diana saw it and she smiled.

Mark returned it with a wolfish leer.

"I guess I need to work harder then."

Diana's lover began working his body inside her. He had become a machine, a rutting beast. A quick pace, driving his hard cock into her dripping wet cunt. Harder and faster, unrelenting.

It was perfect.

The Princess of Themyscira screamed a word, a shriek that sounded closer to an animal than a woman.

"YES!"

- - -

"By the Goddess... Oh... Oh!"

It was midday. They weren't making love in the bedroom. They weren't fooling around in the kitchen. Nor were they enjoying a quickie in the shower.

No, this time they were in the living room. The television was on, tuned to some nature or science channel. A documentary was playing, though on very low volume. But Diana wasn't paying it much attention.

She was sitting on the sofa - although 'sitting' might not have been the right word. Her hips were pulled forward so she was resting on her lower back, her legs and thighs hanging over open air.

This was by design of course. It allowed him easier access.

Today it was Mark's turn to kneel. Such was the man's argument when he insisted on 'returning the favor'. It was a pleasant surprise, truly. Diana wouldn't have denied the man even without the spell making her incapable of saying 'no'.

He kissed her, pressing his lips to hers, using his fingers to spread her apart so he could slide his tongue through her folds. Each stroke, each lash set her nerves ablaze. Her blood ran even hotter, boiling in her veins, making her skin flush dark pink. He tasted Diana, drank from her, eagerly drawing her arousal onto his lips, into his mouth.

"Oh, Sweet Hera..." Diana whined, her whole body struck still. Her muscles grew tense as an orgasm was ripped out of her, ecstasy shuddering violently through her perfect body. Her hands lashed out, grabbing for anything to keep steady, to keep her grounded to this world even as Mark sent her tumbling over the edge and into the abyss of sensation. One hand latched onto the sofa cushions, fingers nearly making ribbons of the fabric. The other found a place on Mark's head, snaking through his dark locks.

She held his head between her legs, staring down at him through hooded eyes, moaning like some wanton whore as the man dutifully continued to work his tongue inside her. That wicked look in his eyes remained, ever steadfast.

He's really enjoying this, Diana realized as pleasure wracked her body. In a twisted way, Diana found Mark's conviction to lechery... Admirable. The raven-haired Amazon made a mental note to commend the man after she was done... releasing into his mouth.

Coming down from the high felt like being carried by clouds, her body turned into flower petals in the wind. Mark grunted as if to remind her he was still there. It was a deep, satisfied sound, not unlike that of a beast finally catching its prey. He planted kisses along her vulva, moving upwards towards her mons. Warm, wet kisses, his lips still slick with her ending.

Finally, when Diana had gathered her wits, he rested his chin upon her belly, just below her belly button. His eyes still held that primal need, but they also carried something more. Affection.

"I take it you enjoyed that?" He teased, his glistening lips spreading back into his familiar wolfish grin.

"Immensely." Diana said after a moment, laughing softly. The spell made it so she couldn't lie. But the spell hadn't forced the praise from her lips. She had done it by herself. She wanted him to know, to take pride in his efforts. A day ago that might have frightened Diana, but now?

Perhaps the spell is taking a deeper hold, Diana thought distantly. Or perhaps I'm just starting to enjoy myself...

"Immensely, huh?" Mark murmured, softly drumming and stroking his fingers across her stomach. He traced the faint lines that made up her tone abdomen, faint touches through the valleys between muscles. Taking a moment to appreciate the sculpted woman who belonged to him. "That's high praise coming from you."

"You continue to surprise me, Mark." Diana admitted, allowing herself to sink into the sofa cushions, her legs hanging limply off the edge of her seat. The heat of Mark's body upon hers had long become more than welcome. "When the memories of the museum gala came back to me, I feared I had been enthralled to a selfish lover. I'm... pleased... that this is not the case."

The smile faded from Mark's face, replaced with a more thoughtful expression. The notion that Diana had been afraid of him seemed to give the man pause.

"Well... It'd be hard for me to enjoy being in bed with you if I knew you hated every minute of it." Mark confessed, shifting his body so that he was sitting up instead of draped over Diana's legs and stomach. He ran his hands slowly down and up her thighs, his warm hands bringing warmth and comfort to her bare skin. "No man wants to be the chump who can't make his woman happy."

It was a surprisingly logical response, Diana realized, at least within the man's unique perspective. Too empathetic to be a true sociopath, but too amoral to pass up the chance to bend Wonder Woman to his whims. Mark Messner was a strange man.

"That's... sweet." Diana said, a giggle bubbling in her throat at the absurdity of her situation. "In a twisted sort of way."

Mark's deep, rumbling laughter followed after, the man wiping his lips with the back of his hand. He rose from between Diana's legs, looming over her. She saw his manhood swaying between his legs, half-hard and ready for more. He leaned down and kissed her, an embrace she accepted eagerly. Then he pulled away, pressing his forehead to hers. She could feel his hot breath on her lips.

"I may not be selfish, but I am demanding." He growled, one hand reaching up to cup her breast. His fingers found a nipple, already hardened into a pebble by his earlier ministrations, and gave a soft squeeze. Diana moaned.

"Mmmm..." The Amazon stirred under her lover's looming presence, her legs rising to wrap around his waist. Her ankles locked together above his ass, pulling him down so that his body pressed flush against her own. "How demanding, Mister Messner?"

"I want your ass, Diana." He decided, his cock now at full swell, throbbing against her belly.

The words shocked her. They shouldn't have, as Diana had briefly considered the many possibilities of Mark's control over her when she first walked through the doors of his home. But back then it was fleeting. Now, the striking image entered her mind: Diana on her hands and knees, Mark behind her, above her, taking her. Skewered on his immense length, taking his manhood deep into her body. But not through her cunt. No, here he was violating her, plundering the tight confines of her ass in base, lustful act of dominance.