Wonder Woman - Twisted Dominion Ch. 03

Story Info
Wonder Woman proves that Amazons give as good as they get.
8.7k words
4.75
12.4k
32

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryswell
Ryswell
414 Followers

All characters involved are 18+. Wonder Woman is owned by DC Comics.

- - -

3.1

Another week had come and gone. For many people across the country, Friday evening brought the promise of rest and relaxation. It was a time to kick back and rejuvenate, to build oneself back up for the challenges of the coming week.

For Mark Messner, Friday evening brought the promise of the complete opposite. There would be no resting in his home, nothing of the sort for the next two and a half days. For Mark, the weekend was a trial of endurance. A test of his physical prowess, one that would take his body to its absolute limit and reveal his measure as a man.

Friday evening was when the Messner Estate became a bordello - and a colosseum.

Others may have found such thoughts overdramatic. But to Mark, it was the truth. Taking Wonder Woman to bed was no small thing. It required a certain level of gumption. You needed spirit, nerve, and spunk to love a woman like Diana Prince. And you needed more than that to fuck her.

Needless to say, the young man was excited. It had only been a week since he last had the pleasure of Amazonian company. Mere fond memories could no longer sate his lusts. His passion was an inferno and only Wonder Woman in the flesh could temper such an all-consuming fire.

A knock at the front door sounded through the empty foyer.

His warrior goddess had arrived.

Mark, then idly flipping through the channels on his living room television, felt a wonderful rush shoot through his nerves. His blood, already steaming within his veins, had gone boiling hot. The anticipation alone already had him swelling between his legs. His half-hard cock was pressed flush to his thigh by his jeans, sporting a prominent tent in the fabric. His manhood was an angry, vicious beast that only Diana could tame.

The randy young man was out of his seat in an instant, making a straight shot for the main hall. A gentleman never kept a lady waiting. Even if that gentleman was a lawless thief.

He swung the thick double doors open and there she was. A vision at his doorstep. Diana Prince. Wonder Woman.

Just as before, she was dressed in civilian clothing. However, this time her outfit was a little more daring. Frayed jeans hugged her hips and legs, fashionable tears exposing slips of delicious, tanned thigh. Her proud bust was stuffed into a red sleeveless top, her wondrous bosom wrapped delightfully snug in the soft fabric. Low-cut as it was, her top provided a bold amount of cleavage - a deep valley between two lush mounds. Diana's exposed arms were visibly toned, revealing strength and power but never betraying her femininity. Her long, lovely hair was pulled back into a ponytail, with a few tastefully loose strands framing her beautiful face.

A casual and sexy get-up, yet she kept an unshakeable aura of poise, elegance, and grace. Even in civilian garb, she exuded royalty. And she made it all seem effortless. And to cap it all off, judging from the wry smile curling her lovely, full lips, Diana actually appeared happy to see him.

Mark took a moment to drink her in. Glancing to her side he saw that in one hand Diana held a large grey duffle bag. She brought some goodies this time? Mark couldn't help but grin. He loved it when a woman came prepared.

"Welcome back, Princess." Mark stepped aside, inviting her into his home. "What's in the bag?"

The Amazon said nothing at first, but kept her eyes locked with his as she crossed the threshold of his front door. The teasing smile remained on her lips while she willingly passed into the lion's den, showing not an ounce of the apprehension he had seen the week before. Mark felt his prick surge with blood and lust as the implication settled in his mind.

The woman had already accepted the nature of her arrangement with him. She had a week to live with the knowledge that she was effectively enslaved to him and from the look in her eyes, he could tell that it no longer seemed to bother her. She was no longer fighting it. Now, Diana was here for the same reason he was. She wanted to get fucked. In that moment, the Devil himself couldn't have wiped the smug look off of Mark's face.

As he closed the door behind them, Diana set the duffle bag on the first step of the main stairs. She turned back to face him, swaying lightly on her feet. The light twisting of her body was hypnotic, tantalizing. Her hips this way, her breasts that way. She clasped her hands together before her, smiling warmly at the man she was bound to serve. She gazed upon him and her eyes devoured.

"I brought some spare clothes." Diana explained then. She turned from Mark and began slowly pacing around the foyer, taking the time to absorb the interior of his home. She hadn't gotten a real opportunity to do so on her last visit, Mark understood. "It felt like the smart choice. After all, my outfits tend to get ruined around you..."

Diana gave him a sly wink and walked - strutted - out of the foyer and towards the living room. Mark, of course, found his eyes glued to the lovely sight of her swaying hips and the wonderful things such motions did to her rear end. Like any man with a pulse, he followed her.

"It's hard for me to keep my hands off you, is all." Mark playfully defended himself, finding Diana already taking ownership of the television remote, flipping through channels as he had been moments before. Feeling daring, Mark moved up behind her. Brazen, he embraced her like a man would his lover. But that was now the reality of their relationship, wasn't it? Magical enforcement aside, they had indeed become lovers. There was no point in skirting the issue. Not after the intimacy of their last... engagement.

"Mmmmm..." Diana made the lovely sound as Mark's arms snaked around her waist, his hands, his fingers running across her belly. Skin separated from skin by a thin layer of fabric, but the warmth of her body came through all the same. She leaned back into his body, letting herself sink into his presence. "I suppose I should warn you that I brought a few extra pieces to spice things up."

"Are they sexy?" Mark pressed his lips to the back of Diana's neck, chuckling. He peppered light kisses across the swath of bare skin - as well as not-so-light kisses. The scent of her hair, her body, enough to drive a lesser man mad. And Mark was close to half-mad himself.

"Very. Incredibly expensive, too." Diana squirmed in his arms, twisted herself around so that she was now facing him. Her eyes locked on his, she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck. "Please try to leave them intact."

"Your lingerie is safe in my hands, Diana." Mark teased - and promised. It was the least he could do, after all.

"Hmm. My hero." Diana darted forward then, kissing him. Mark accepted her charge without a fight. Her tongue demanded entry and he gave it happily, letting her aggression, her lust pour over him, into him.

Her hands on his neck, on his skin, the desperate intimacy of her strong yet delicate touch, it all fed into his desire, burning him up from the inside. The softness of her lips, the warmth of her body in his arms, the scent of a perfectly willing woman, all of it driving him mad until he could barely hold on to his sanity.

So he let go.

Sometimes, it was good to surrender.

- - -

3.2

They didn't make it to the bedroom. A week without each other's company had worn their patience thin. The couple opted to continue their twisted liaison on Messner's living room couch. It was closer and at least it looked like it could survive the brunt of an Amazonian assault.

Though their detour was mostly at Diana's insistence, the Amazon noted with a small measure of embarrassment. Such was the undoing that a nice, big cock could bring to a woman. Even a daughter of Themyscira could be near-enough driven mad by carnal hunger.

So the Amazon warrior sated herself upon the man's body. She had him on his back, straddling his waist. Prodigious he may have been, but Diana engulfed his manhood in its entirety after only a brief effort. A truly delectable challenge, sliding herself over him, feeling his girth ply her apart as she sank down until their bodies were pressed flush together. From the sounds he made, she knew he had enjoyed it as much as she did. Probably even more so.

Then she began to ride him. Rocking her hips, rolling them, using her entire body to stroke the cock that was now nestled deep inside of her. A maddeningly divine sensation, a deep thrumming pleasure that rolled across her body - through her body. A pulse that touched every nerve. Delicious.

Next, she went faster.

It was only when she started to work up a sweat that Diana found a true appreciation for Mark's stamina. This was their third secret rendezvous and Diana still found herself surprised by the man's fortitude. She didn't know how long she had been riding him raw for, but the fact that he hadn't broken under her lustful aggression was a credit to his hardiness. An impressive feat... for a mortal man.

She slapped her ass down hard onto his thighs, taking his thick, throbbing cock as deep as she could take it. The mortal man gave a very mortal groan, like he was halfway between death and something far more rapturous. Fellow Amazon Artemis might have joked then that Diana was draining the life from poor Mark straight through his manhood.

With a small giggle, Diana thought of what her other sisters back on Themyscira would say. A couple weeks ago, she believed they surely would have been ashamed of her. Now? Diana was positive they would be jealous.

Planting her hands onto Mark's bare chest, Diana gave her lover a wicked little smile.

"I take it you're enjoying yourself, mortal?"

"Absolutely. Christ." Mark rasped, glazed over eyes not meeting her gaze. Rather, they were staring off into the empty space between them. The man beneath her was almost somewhere else entirely. She had done that to him. Fucking him so hard that he may as well have been on another world. Diana felt a spike of pride. "Are you trying to fuck me into a coma?"

"Not at all. You wouldn't be half as good a fuck if you were asleep. So be a good boy and keep those eyes open, yes?" She rolled her hips, a moan trembling in her throat as those delicious tremors shuddered through her body. Next, she felt Mark's hands on her breasts, his possessive, grasping touch sending Diana even higher. She closed her eyes, letting loose another moan as his insistent touch found her nipples. He pinched at her playfully, so she rocked her hips in response.

"Fuck." It was a guttural, rasping curse. From the throbbing response that she felt on the inside, Diana knew she had almost sent him crumbling. Almost. As was becoming expected, Mark recovered quickly enough to run his smart mouth. "I didn't know you missed me so much, Princess."

Diana opened her eyes. She took in the sight of the mortal man beneath her. His words rang true, Diana realized. She had missed him, didn't she? A couple weeks ago that would have been nothing more than the man's twisted fantasy. But now? Diana remembered then, the excitement she had felt as the days counted down towards the weekend. The long, uneventful hours on Watchtower duty, where she would pass the time by thinking, fantasizing about all the naughty, wonderful things she would do with Mark, to Mark... And all the things he would do to her in turn.

Great Olympus, I want this. I want him.

The Amazon bent down and gave him a quick kiss. Then another. Soft kisses like petal blossoms, on his lips, his neck, his bare chest. She loved the taste of him. The sensation of him inside her. She needed more.

"It's been a week since I've had you last." Diana finally said after a bout of pressing kisses to Mark's firm abdominals. She lashed her tongue along the little lines and valleys that his muscles formed, his flavor settling in her mouth. She pressed her forehead to his body, murmuring breathlessly as she took in his aroma. "Even for an immortal like myself, that's far too long of a wait."

"I'm that good, huh?" Diana didn't need to see Mark to know that he was smiling. She could hear the man's teasing smirk in the lilt of his voice.

"You can feel smug after you've made me cum." She rose up again, attacking the man's neck with her mouth with the same fervor she gave to his chest and stomach. Licks, kisses, playful nips with her teeth.

"Of course. Anything for you." Mark's voice was rough, strained, but nonetheless dripping with honey. Adoration. Diana's heart soared, her nerves fluttering, bursting with ecstasy.

They needed to spend themselves together, Diana knew. They had to. It was the only finish that felt right.

Diana whined into her lover's neck as his hands left her breasts. They fell to her waist next, fingers sinking into the pliant flesh there. There he used all of his strength - what little that Diana hadn't already sapped from him - to move her body to his pleasure. Her pleasure as well, as Diana felt to her great delight.

He's stronger than I thought, Diana noted with glee. There were not many mortal men who could touch and hold an Amazon the way Mark Messner did.

Doubtlessly feeling daring, the young man belted her bare ass with a strike from his open palm. Diana didn't yelp so much as shriek. Sucking in a gasp, staring down at the man's insufferable smirking face with wide eyes and burning cheeks, Diana silently promised retribution. It came swiftly.

Slapping his hands away from her hips, she planted her own right onto his chest - with enough delicacy not to break her mortal lover but enough force to near-flatten him against the couch cushions. He was pinned, trapped.

As if he wasn't already, Diana told herself, smiling. But she knew that was only a half-truth. Certainly, Mark could not escape her hold nor her insatiable lust. But knowing him, knowing his desires for the last few weeks, it was likely that was exactly what he wanted. Mark wanted Wonder Woman, after all. With all that implied.

So, Diana rode him. Hard. Harder than before and faster as well. Drawing on the strength of her Amazonian spirit, Diana fucked her man into the ground. His big, throbbing cock stirred wildly within her sopping wet folds, stroking her walls, striking her core with every frenzied bucking of her hips. All of the pleasure and delight held within that long, thick, beautiful cock, Diana was going to wring it all out. She was going to make him burst, erupt. She felt him pulsing, twitching within her tight cunt, and she laughed giddily.

"Oh, Shit!" Mark rolled his head back, the words being ripped from his lips. His hands clamped down on her thighs, fingers digging into her flesh for a decent grip. A desperate grip.

Diana smiled down at him wickedly, making soft pink lines across his chest with her nails. Her hips worked upon him, her folds tightened around him, and her body loomed over him. If Mark still possessed the strength to look at her, he'd have seen her big, wondrous breasts dancing beautifully in front of his face. Diana knew then that he was near his end. Make a mess of my insides then, the Amazon silently demanded, begged. Let it all out, every damned, delicious drop. Give it all to me.

"Sweet Aphrodite... Are you close?" Diana herself felt that familiar blooming heat building up within. She had to outlast him. Just once.

"Ready... to go... Princess!" His voice sounded strangled, like the air was being sucked out of him. Or fucked out of him, in this case.

For the first time since Diana's new life began, Mark spent first. Twitching madly within the tight, slick folds of her Amazonian cunt, his monstrous prick let loose a deluge of scalding hot seed. And Diana felt it, felt every spurt, every shooting rope, every delicious splattering against her insides. Over and over and over, his cock pulsed and sent another deposit of that warm, sticky ending.

"Ohhh..." Diana moaned weakly. Her body was struck still, the heat Mark was giving to her core sending a bout of intense shuddering through her body. "Hera... Give me... Oh, Goddess!"

Diana was sent over the edge an instant later, falling, falling, falling into that abyss of pleasure and sensory madness. She let the ecstasy wash over her and through her, that delicious ache shooting through her nerves. A burst of sensation that bloomed from within and stayed that way, the aftershocks wracking her body long after Mark had stopped shooting ropes of his cum into her well-abused pussy.

Amazon pussy... seeded. Bred by a mortal man.

The strength in her arms gave out then and the Amazon collapsed onto the mortal man beneath her, her breasts flattened against his chest. Diana Prince was done. Spent.

There was a long moment where the only noise in the living room was the sound of their exhausted breathing. Mark likely didn't have the strength to move. For Diana it was simply to relish in the aftershocks of her immense, quaking orgasm. Even what had to be minutes later, she still felt some delightful tingles in the pit of her belly... As well as that delicious ache ghosting through her whole body.

"...Good God, woman." Mark groaned into her neck, one of his arms rising to weakly wrap around her waist. His other hand gave her ass a half-hearted slap before palming her rear end. Diana giggled as the man pawed at her body. Truthfully, it was a good sign. If he still had the strength to grope her possessively, then she hadn't fucked the life out of him. "You're gonna run me dry."

"Mmmm." Diana hummed, satisfied and pleased that her performance had impressed him so. She nuzzled her nose into his neck, peppering his skin with soft pecks. "That's the idea."

"That's your secret evil plan, then? You're gonna keep my balls empty?" Mark murmured, half-asleep. Still, he found enough masculine vigor to continue his handsy exploration of her lush body. His arm uncoiling from her waist, his empty hand joined it's brother down at her abundant rear end. Together, they groped and molested as they pleased. And they most certainly pleased.

"It's not a secret if I just told you." Diana sighed, pushing herself up just enough so that she could look Mark in the eyes. "And it's not an evil plan. Quite the opposite."

"That right?" Mark smirked, once more half-heartedly slapping an open palm down onto her plump derriere. Diana hummed at his brutish touch.

"It's my duty as a superheroine." The Amazon kissed her mortal softly upon the lips, smiling.

"What, because of the spell?" Through lidded eyes, he gave her a questioning look.

"I'm bound to you, it's true. But that's not what I meant." Sighing, Diana rose up off of her lover, feeling his half-hard cock slip out of her. Struck with a feeling of emptiness, Diana's body ached for the man's touch again. But Diana held strong. Standing now, she gazed down at her lover sprawled on his shockingly still-intact couch. Smirking, she pointed mock-accusingly at his manhood. "Keeping your balls empty, that's my heroic mission. How else am I going to keep a naughty boy like you off the streets?"

"Ha." Now he understood. Mark's eyes gleamed with mischief. His next words came brazen, teasing. "Offering your body to me in some noble sacrifice. The nubile beauty sent to quell the terrible beast."

Ryswell
Ryswell
414 Followers