Wonder Woman - Twisted Dominion Ch. 05

Story Info
Young man holds dominion over Wonder Woman and Black Canary.
19.6k words
4.89
9.4k
34

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryswell
Ryswell
403 Followers

All characters involved are 18+. Wonder Woman is owned by DC Comics.

- - -

5.1

"Nice place..." The blonde muttered. She set her car in park and shut off the engine. Through her windshield, the warm lights of the expansive home beckoned to her.

A mansion. Of course he owns a mansion.

It made sense, though. If Wonder Woman was going to date a man, surely she wouldn't settle for a bum who lived in some trailer park. As warm and kind as the Amazon princess was, the blonde couldn't imagine her standards as being anything other than lofty.

Dinah Lance stepped out of her car, feeling the cool, evening breeze on her face. She stared at the estate, the oversized log cabin looming tall. Even isolated as it was, sitting here amidst the tall evergreens on the outskirts of Fawcett City, the mansion was a great deal more inviting than other estates owned by similarly wealthy men.

But still Dinah felt unsteady. There was a subtle trembling through her nerves. But it was not the result of fear. The Black Canary was not a woman to be unsettled by a man she had never met.

Dinah was nervous for an entirely different reason. She was a member of the Justice League, an inspiration to people across the entire globe. And there she was in Fawcett City, ready to meet with Wonder Woman - the Wonder Woman - and her mystery boyfriend. And she wasn't there for a friendly dinner.

Dinah Lance was there to get fucked.

Wonder Woman had offered to share with Dinah her main squeeze - and Dinah had accepted. The blonde still didn't know why she did that. She had never been the type who was into partner-swapping or whatever it was that the three of them were going to do tonight. But Dinah showed up all the same.

She dressed for the occasion, of course. Not too formal, because it wasn't like they were going out. But also not too slutty either, because Dinah didn't want that to be Diana's beau's first impression of her. Yeah, she was there for sex but that didn't mean she was just some callgirl. The Black Canary had to possess a certain aura of prestige, right?

Open toe heels. Tight, black pants, as shiny as they were form-fitting, made of faux leather. A black, button-down tank top. And a yellow waist jacket, snug across her back and shoulders, made of real leather. And with her long, golden hair done up in a high and tight ponytail, Dinah passed for a real socialite.

Would he like the way she looked, she wondered of Diana's mystery man. Would he even take the time to appreciate the effort she put into her appearance, her outfit? Or was he the kind of man who had no patience for anything but the fun part?

It could go either way, Dinah realized. She had fought beside Wonder Woman for years, but she didn't really know the Amazon that well. She didn't know if Diana preferred more refined, cultured men. She didn't know if Diana instead had a taste for the rougher, brutish sort. The kind of man who took what they wanted, without shame, without guilt, without hesitation. Dinah understood then that both prospects were equally likely.

The blonde brawler bit her lip as she approached the looming mansion.

"I just hope he isn't short..." She murmured under her breath.

A bit shallow on her part, but Dinah figured she'd earned the right to be a little shallow. After spending years fighting the good fight, putting her life on the line in the name of justice, as well as putting up with Ollie's bullshit, Dinah Lance deserved a stud to get hot and heavy with. Even if that stud was technically on loan from another woman.

The blonde took a deep breath and made her way towards the mansion's front door. Her high heels clicked against the stone walkway with every step. Her heart raced faster as she closed the distance, moving closer and closer towards that fateful threshold.

Up she went onto the front patio, bringing herself right before the double wooden doors. Dark oak, they were, and carefully, professionally carved. Visibly expensive. A slight tremble went down Dinah's back. A wealthy man who had caught Wonder Woman's eye, that was the person who lived here. And Dinah Lance was about to meet him.

The blonde forced herself to be calm. She reached for the silver knocker... Only for the doors to open wide. Dinah's heart almost jumped into her throat. Her eyes went wide as a tall figure appeared at the open doorway.

Diana Prince stood before her then, proud, powerful, and wearing an absolutely glowing smile.

"Dinah!" The Amazon beamed at her dear, invited guest. "You're just on time!"

Dinah took in the sight of Wonder Woman in civvies. Sure, there were always pictures of Diana Prince at gatherings and fundraisers, but nothing could ever beat seeing it in-person. Diana, as always, was immaculate in her beauty. She wore a sleeveless dress of shimmering blue. It was low cut to afford a generous view of her iconic bust and ended just above her knee in a loose skirt. But even a loose dress couldn't hide the bold curvature of Amazonian hips. But above all, what caught Dinah's eye the most was the fact that Diana was barefoot.

The blonde only had a brief moment to dwell on that before Diana advanced on her, her Leaguer ally drawing her in for a deep hug.

"I'm very happy you decided to join us tonight." Diana spoke into Dinah's ear, her normally commanding voice so soft and gentle that she was almost purring. It felt like a whirlwind of butterfly wings in Dinah's belly right then.

"I can tell." Dinah noted, giving a short laugh as the taller woman pulled away. She spared another glance down low to confirm that Diana was indeed barefoot. Even when wearing heels, the blonde saw that she was still a few inches shorter than the Amazon. She offered her fellow Leaguer a bright smile of her own. "You look fantastic. You didn't need to get all dressed up on my account."

"This is a very special occasion, is it not?" Every word that came from Diana's lips - her full, soft lips - sounded like they were molded to perfection. Pure honey, sweetness for the ears, dripped in that slight Amazonian accent that could make anyone weak in the knees. Diana continued on, a smoky look in her blue eyes. "An Amazon should look her best when she brings a trusted comrade to bed."

Dinah swallowed then. If there was anybody who could make the Black Canary feel like a weak, little bird, it was the warrior princess, Wonder Woman.

"Well... If that's how it's done on Themyscira..."

The next look that the Amazon gave her was more than just flirty. It was heated. Almost predatory.

Dinah felt her heart hammering in her chest. It felt like someone had lit a fire underneath her, a smoldering need burning through her skin, her nerves. There was a twinge in her lower belly, an ache that demanded to be sated. And from the look in the woman's eyes, Diana Prince wanted so desperately to be the woman for that delicious job.

"Please, come inside." Diana said to her, sultry and sweet. The Amazon took Dinah by the hand, gently drawing her through the threshold of the mansion's front door. "My beloved Mark has been very eager to meet you. It would be rude to keep him waiting."

It wasn't like Dinah could argue. Nor could she break free. Diana pulled her into the mansion's foyer and Dinah could only faintly note the surprising coziness of the home's interior. Her real focus was on the tall beauty leading her around like a mistress and her pet.

"Sure thing." Dinah said lamely. Behind her, the mansion doors closed shut. Trapped. By Wonder Woman and her yet-to-appear rich boyfriend. Surely, there were worse predicaments for a gal to be in? "Your man, he's the kind of guy who always gets what he wants, huh?"

Diana let Dinah's hand slip softly from her fingers. The skirt of her blue dress swished as she turned to face the shorter blonde, with Dinah catching the faintest glimpse of those firm, juicy thighs. But then her eyes darted up to meet Diana's gaze.

Wonder Woman gave Dinah a warm smile. Like she knew what was best for her. But the look in the Amazon's eyes was anything but motherly.

"So many thoughts racing through your head..." Diana purred, her voice like silk. "Tonight will be good for you, Dinah. Mark and I will help you put your mind at rest. Come."

The taller woman moved with perfect grace, her bare feet padding against the glossy, wooden floor. Dinah watched as the Amazon traveled deeper into the innards of the mansion. Then Diana paused. She glanced back towards Dinah with an expectant look. She beckoned the blonde to follow.

And so Dinah did.

- - -

Dinah had expected Diana to lead her to the dining hall - surely this mansion had one - but instead the Amazon brought her to what appeared to be a study of sorts. A window took up most of the far wall, reaching all the way to the ceiling and draped by warm umber curtains. Another wall was taken up by a bookcase and a waist-high drawer, both carved from the same dark wood. Opposite was an ornately carved desk of polished oak.

Truthfully, it looked like a room Lex Luthor would have in his mansion. But more... homey.

Dinah strode further into the dim study, the room illuminated by only two lamps - one in the corner and one sitting on the desk. Her heels clicked against the wooden floor, then thudded softly as she stepped onto the rolled out carpet.

Silently, the blonde scanned the room. Even though she had been invited, Dinah couldn't shake the feeling that she was trespassing on dangerous grounds. Even worse, rather than feeling a sense of dread, Dinah instead felt a twisted thrill. Thrill-seeking was never a good habit for a pretty bird to have.

Against her better judgment, Dinah smothered the sense of peril that needled her so.

"Cozier than I was expecting..." She joked, hoping to alleviate some of the tension. Dinah came to a stop before the desk - Diana's boyfriend's desk - and poked curiously at one of his paperweights. She smirked at the carved miniature of a naked woman, running her finger between its breasts.

"It's certainly more inviting than the batcave." Diana spoke up behind her.

"But just as mysterious." Dinah stood back up straight, casting her curious gaze towards the Amazon. She drew her eyes up the taller woman's perfect form, her long legs, her wide hips, her firm arms and shoulders. Her vast bosom and finally her proud, regal face. Diana wasn't just beautiful, she was angelic. A goddess. Just what kind of man could snatch her up? What kind of man had her walking around his mansion barefoot? Dinah pursed her lips, finding her nerve. "I did some research before coming over. Or at least I tried. There's nothing online about your boyfriend, Diana. Pretty surprising considering he owns one of the priciest mansions in Fawcett City."

Dinah tried not to sound too confrontational, but some of the Black Canary's hothead nature bled through anyway. She eyed the Amazon expectantly, hoping that her colleague would deliver some clarity. But the raven-haired heroine never got the chance to answer. A man's voice spoke up instead.

"I prefer to stay out of the spotlight. It's better for my sanity."

Dinah's eyes shot towards the source of the voice and found Mark - it had to be Mark - standing before the bookcase. For a moment, the superheroine was at a loss for words. She hadn't even noticed him come in.

He was handsome, Dinah noted first. Then she really took him in. The man was tall, as tall as the barefooted Diana, but also lean. He had a wiry build, his arms and shoulders firm with strength but not so bulging with muscle to compare to the likes of Batman or Superman. He was dressed in dark colors, black trousers with brown oxfords and a russet button-down shirt. His dark brown hair was cut short, combed but not styled. His appearance was groomed but also somehow scruffy thanks to his short beard, like he hadn't touched a razor in a couple weeks.

But beyond all that, what stood out the most to Dinah was just how young he was. It was shocking, really. The realization that Diana Prince's secret boyfriend - boytoy - looked like he was still in college. The freshness of his face, the youthful zeal in his eyes, Dinah knew he had to be in his twenties - He certainly couldn't have been older than twenty-five.

It wasn't until he started to move towards her that Dinah realized the shock had stunned her into silence. The young man gave her a warm, inviting smile, his green eyes glimmering brilliantly. He took Dinah's hand in his, his thumb gently ghosting over her knuckles. There was the faintest jolt as skin touched skin. Dinah ignored it.

"Where are my manners? Mark Messner." He introduced himself with calm confidence, his eyes never leaving hers. Dinah kept her breathing measured, unwilling to concede anything to him just yet. But the younger man was undeterred, bringing Dinah's hand to his lips for a quick, gentle kiss. He spoke again, his voice deep and smooth. "Welcome to my home, Miss Lance. Words don't do you justice."

"Coming from the man who's dating Diana Prince, that's some high praise." Dinah replied, keeping her words cool and even. Her eyes flickered over to the Amazon in question and she caught the woman watching them both with a piercing, predatory gaze. Dinah couldn't stop the shudder from running down her back. The next words that came from her lips, she couldn't quite keep them measured. "You know how to make a girl blush, Mr. Messner."

"He knows how to do quite a bit more than that." Diana's voice carried across the study, pouring into Dinah's ears... And ghosting down the back of her neck like spectral kisses.

Dinah took a deep, deep breath. Her eyes flickered back to Mark to find him wearing a different kind of smile, one flavored with a hint of pride... And the boldness a man needed to date Wonder Woman.

"I can imagine." Dinah gave a faint chuckle, trying to maintain some measure of confidence the Black Canary was known for. She forced a wry grin, meeting Mark's eyes with a firm stare - as firm as she could manage, anyway. "It's definitely something that you have such a big fortune at such a young age. A multimillionaire before the age of... what, thirty? You're not some criminal mastermind, are you?"

Mark laughed, a rich, hearty chuckle that rumbled deep into Dinah's bones, deep into her belly. It coiled in her insides, sending a jolt through her nerves.

All that from his laugh? Get it together, Lance.

"I'm sure there are quite a few people who think so. I'm the man who stole Wonder Woman off the market, after all." Pride blossomed in his voice, growing alongside his smile. On most other men, Dinah might have found it obnoxious. But from Mark, it was charming. Dinah found that troubling.

But yet again, Dinah didn't have the opportunity to dwell on that. An instant later, Diana spoke up again... right into Dinah's ear.

"Stole my heart. Captivated my mind. I can't wait to see what he'll do with you." The Amazon's words were sweet like a siren's song. Even Dinah couldn't deny the allure of Wonder Woman. She was turned on... and terrified.

Dinah hadn't even heard the woman move. The taller woman had come up behind her completely undetected, like a predator stalking its prey. No, not like. Diana was. That was the true nature of Dinah's situation, the blonde brawler realized then. She wasn't the tough honey who could pummel street thugs, not right then. She was just a pretty bird trapped in a rich man's cage.

It was pointless to fight. Use her canary cry on Mark and Diana would end her. And to turn and fight against Diana herself... Dinah would have had a better chance getting Batman to crack a joke.

So Dinah didn't struggle as the Amazonian princess slipped her yellow leather jacket off of her shoulders. It was a clear move to establish dominion over her and over her body. It irked the blonde something fierce. But even so, Diana made it sensual. Slowly, slowly running her hands down Dinah's shoulders, her arms, forcing the coat down and off her body. Even when she fumed in silence, Dinah couldn't fight the delightful shivers that danced over her skin. Then came a gentle kiss to the back of her neck, followed by Diana's lovely voice.

"No bra? Good."

Dinah bit her lip, forcing down a moan.

"I'm guessing you two want to skip dinner?" Dinah couldn't keep the slight tremble out of her voice. A poor showing on the Canary's part, she knew.

"Why would we do that?" Diana hummed, resting her chin on Dinah's shoulder. Her hands ran down the blonde's bare arms, her warm, gentle touch sending Dinah's nerves into a delicious blaze. "You're the main course."

Dinah felt Diana tighten her hold on one of her arms... Only for her other hand to suddenly clasp down over Dinah's mouth. The blonde gave a muffled shout, half in shock, half in outrage. She struggled against the Amazon's hold, but it was in vain. Diana's grip was like steel. Unbreakable.

Mark Messner moved into her line of sight. In the commotion he had stepped away, but now he had returned. And he had something in his hand. A pole. No, a scepter. A golden bar no more than a couple feet long, its length engraved with glyphs and symbols. And at the top rested a jewel, a brilliant gemstone that seemed to change color in the light. Red, then blue, then green, then purple...

Dinah knew in her heart, in her bones, that the object in Mark's hands was bad news. She struggled harder against Diana's iron grip, thrashing her body against the Amazon, screaming into her hand. But it was hopeless. Mark approached her, scepter in hand, a calm smile on his face. Like this was routine for him.

"I've been looking forward to getting a taste of you, pretty bird."

It was a moment before the blonde was struck by the implications of what was said. Pretty bird, he had said to her. Her thrashing stopped as white hot fear poured down her spine. She stared at the man named Mark Messner with wide eyes, unwilling to believe that Wonder Woman had sold her out.

He knows.

Mark shook his head, chuckling. "First Wonder Woman, and now the Black Canary. My luck is something else."

Dread and loathsome arousal coiling in Dinah's gut. She cursed the bastard out, but with Diana's hand clasped over her mouth all that sounded off was a muffled grunt.

"Don't fight this, Dinah." The traitor whispered into her ear, a sultry purr that still spoke to something deep in the blonde's needful soul. The fallen heroine continued to assure her, her lips teasing at Dinah's earlobe. "This will be good for you. Liberating, even..."

Then the Messner bastard was holding the golden scepter up to Dinah's head. Whatever was about to happen, Dinah knew it would be game over for a free, independent Black Canary. She thrashed uselessly in the Amazon's arms. Her vision blurred. Tears had started to well up in her eyes.

No! Don't! Stop!

"Your mind and soul, bound to my will..." Mark Messner began. His voice was cold, commanding. "My wish and desire, you shall fulfill..."

Diana's voice joined his. They spoke the next words together.

"I am your reason, by sacred design..."

Dinah shrieked into Diana's hand. Mark pressed the gemstone - now glowing - against Dinah's forehead.

"This is your purpose. You. Are. Mine."

Instantly, Dinah was struck still. There was a flash of brilliant light. Dinah was blinded.

Illuminated.

Enlightened.

- - -

5.2

Ryswell
Ryswell
403 Followers