Wonder Woman's Sex Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Wonder Woman earns the right to be with Maxima.
4.2k words
4.8
2.8k
5
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***My sixth entry of my Wonder Woman sexual adventures series. If you enjoy this story, please check out the others I have written.

The characters in this story were written with the creative liberties of the author. This is fan-fiction and does not reflect how the characters that are portrayed in the actual comic books.

...

Diana felt fulfilled after a two-week vacation with Steve Trevor. It was a quiet period for her in which she wasn't summoned to help in some type of worldwide emergency, so she convinced Steve to take some of his well-earned vacation days from the government and go to Hawaii. There, they relaxed on the beach, visited volcanoes, ate at all the best restaurants, did a few boat tours, went to luaus and hula danced, got a Lomi-Lomi massage together, and so on.

They also made sure to make love on every single island of Hawaii, even the smaller ones. It was easier to do so since Diana was able to fly them to each island. They had to do it at night so nobody would see her flying around carrying a grown man; they didn't want anybody to know that Wonder Woman was vacationing in Hawaii or that she had a boyfriend. It was good for Steve's safety since, as Wonder Woman, Diana had a lot of enemies who might go after him to get to her.

When they got back home, Steve was called back into duty for a mission in South Asia. He didn't know how long he would be gone for, but he promised they would keep in touch.

A week later, Diana got restless and lonely. She had needs that needed to be taken care of, and Steve wasn't around to help satisfy those needs. Being the daughter of Zeus, she had an insatiable sexual appetite, just like all the other Olympic Gods were known to have. Steve had long ago given her permission to sleep with other people while he was away, but she made sure she never took advantage of it that often.

Another week had gone by without her giving in to her sexual cravings. During that time, she had fought a couple of powerful supervillains as well as a large space monster, which helped her fight off her sexual frustrations, but she knew it wouldn't last. Eventually, she decided she couldn't wait for Steve to return and decided to find a sexual partner. She would use that person to fulfil her desires and then let Steve be the only person in her life.

She decided that since she had recently been with a man for a good amount of time, it was time to go after a woman. She thought about going back to Themyscira, the island of the Amazons, where women were plentiful, but she didn't want to have another conversation with her mother about relationships with men in the outside world.

She decided to just go through her list of women she had hooked up with in the past, but she didn't have much luck with them since they were all unavailable. Supergirl was preoccupied, Power Girl was reunited with Hawk-Man, Batwoman reconnected with Renee Montoya, Starfire was away, and so on. Every woman she had on her list was somehow unavailable to her.

She thought about just going after another man. Superman let her know that he and Lois Lane were taking a break and that he was now available for her again whenever she felt like it. But she really wanted to be with a woman this time. It had been a while since she had her hands on a nice pair of tits and felt the warmth of another woman's vagina; it was now all she could think about.

Her urges were getting stronger and stronger, and she was masturbating three times a day to get some kind of satisfaction. She fought a few more monsters and villains with high-tech weapons, which helped get her mind off of it, but it only worked a little. She almost killed Lex Luther in a major fight. Even though he had his battle suit on full power to take her on, by the end, Lex begged Superman to save him.

By the time she decided to just find a man to fool around with, she was too late. Superman was back together with Lois, Aquaman was hunting down Black Manta, Batman was back in his secret relationship with Catwoman, and so on.

Then her luck changed one day while she was getting coffee in the kitchen of the Justice League headquarters. She had just gotten back from a mission where the team fended off an alien invasion led by Steppenwolf; as soon as their space shuttle was docked, she needed something to relax her and wanted something from the new coffee machine that Batman got them. There she found Maxima, who had just gotten back from her home planet, Almerac.

Not only that, but Maxima was wearing her original uniform, not the all-covering outfit she had been wearing for a while. Maxima was a tall, red-headed beauty with an amazing body and enough power to handle a woman like Diana. Her green and yellow outfit was incredibly revealing, showing off a lot of her legs, torso, and cleavage.

Diana was also wearing her original Wonder Woman uniform, the red and blue corset with gold trimmings that showed plenty of her legs and cleavage, and some of her ass as well. She thought it was a good way to attract a suitable mate from the Justice League, even for just one night. But unfortunately, nobody on the team was single, so she put herself on display for nothing.

"Hey, Wonder Woman. It's good to see you again," said Maxima.

"It's good to see you too," Diana replied. "And I see you're back to your original outfit."

"I decided to change things up a bit, and I missed the old uniform," said Maxima.

"I know how you feel; sometimes I like to go back to the uniform I had without the skirt," said Diana. "You've been gone for a while. How are things on your home planet?"

"It's fine; I just had to deal with some royal family bullshit," said Maxima. "I don't have to tell you what I mean by that."

Maxima is a princess on her home planet of Almercac. For years, her family had been pressured to find a mate to continue her family bloodline and was often pressured to go after powerful men such as Superman to have a powerful child who could be next in line to rule Almercac. The problem is that Maxima is a lesbian, so finding a man was very difficult. Her family had been pressuring her to just find a man for the purpose of having children, citing how it would be easy for her since all she had to do was let the man do what he needed to do to get her pregnant. Maxima found the request distasteful and wanted to hear no more of it.

"They're still bothering you about that?" Diana asked. "Can't they just let you be a lesbian?"

"They're very traditional, very conservative, and, most of all, very homophobic," said Maxima. "Luckily, I have been defeating all my potential male suitors."

As a member of the royal family, Maxima can only mate with a man who challenges her to a fight and defeats her. If a man could ever defeat her, she would allow him the right to mate with her, despite how much she wouldn't like it. And, no matter how hard they tried, no man has ever been able to defeat Maxima in a one-on-one battle fight.

"I had to defeat five more suitors who came for me," said Maxima. "I had to send them home regretting their life choices."

Both women had a good laugh at that remark.

Diana realized this was her chance to finally have a woman after weeks of holding back her urges. Maxima was a lesbian, very powerful, and super sexy. She had never been with her personally, and the idea of what the sex would be like excited her.

She leaned in close to Maxima, who was leaning against the kitchen counter, and prepared in her mind how she might seduce her.

"Since you're back on earth and tired of dealing with all those gruesome and horny men, maybe you can finally take a break from all that," said Diana.

"Yes, I definitely need it," said Maxima.

"And the Justice League isn't actually a place to do that," said Diana.

"Tell me about it; Booster Gold won't leave me alone," said Maxima. "He knows I'm gay, but he keeps hitting on me anyway as if I'm going to change my mind."

"And then there's how those guys are always getting together outside of these headquarters and never inviting any women to join them."

"It can be such a boys' club around here."

"That's why we need to stick together, because only women know how to have fun with other women," said Diana.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Let me take you to Themyscira," said Diana. "You have an entire island of beautiful warrior women at your disposal and not a single man in sight."

Maxima's face glowed with excitement.

"That sounds amazing," said Maxima.

"And best of all, a sexy warrior such as yourself could do very well there."

"How well?" asked Maxima.

"You'll probably never want to leave the island."

"When do we leave?" Maxima asked excitedly.

"Whenever you're ready," Diana replied.

Maxima insisted on going now, and Diana said no problem. To make the trip go faster, Maxima took Diana by the hand and used her teleportation powers to take them there. Diana allowed Maxima to use her telepathy to enter her mind and get the exact location of the island to make the teleportation more accurate.

They teleported to the middle of the throne hall of the palace, where Diana grew up. She interrupted a meeting that her mother, Hippolyta, was having with some of her generals. When she saw Diana, they ran to each other and gave each other a big hug.

"Diana, it's wonderful to see you again," said Hippolyta. "And who is this beautiful creature?"

Hippolyta was referring to Maxima. Hearing herself referred to as a beautiful creature made Maxima blush a little.

"Mother, this is my friend for the Justice League, Maxima," said Diana. "I was hoping to show her around Themyscira, if you don't mind."

Diana was facing away from Maxima, so she couldn't see Diana give her mother a wink. Hippolyta understood what she meant and nodded back at her with an approving smile. Diana knew her mother would be happy to see that she was going after a woman for a change. Diana decided not to mention that she was still with Steve Trevor and that this was just going to be a fling; her mother was already very happy to see her coming around with a woman, and she didn't want to disappoint her.

Diana showed Maxima all of the major sights of the island, such as the art galleries, the music halls, the ancient structures, the colosseum where women were training, the theater where shows were being performed, and so on.

Maxima was amazed by the beauty of the island and everything that she was seeing. She was equally impressed by the women she encountered; she was glad that Diana was not exaggerating about how sexy many of them were. Everywhere they went, the women were constantly trying to get her attention and flirting with her.

"Damn, I need to rent an apartment here," said Maxima. "This place is amazing."

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," said Diana. "Are you hungry? I know a great place for an early dinner."

"Lead the way," said Maxima.

Diana flew off into the sky, and Maxima followed her. They flew to the other side of the island, where there were no people around, making Maxima wonder where they were going to be eating. They landed on a very high cliff that oversaw some of the natural beauty of the island, and further off was the ocean, crashing its waves against a beach.

On top of the cliff, which was a very grassy and soft area to land on, was a large blanket with a feast spread across it.

"We're having dinner here?"

"My mother had some of the servants set this up for us," said Diana. "Isn't this a beautiful place for a picnic? You can see so much of the scenery here, and it's so peaceful. A great place to relax and have a nice meal with a friend."

"You're absolutely right," said Maxima.

They sat down on the blanket and began eating the meals that were made for them. Diana poured them both goblets of wine; Maxima said it was better than the wine her own people made and drank some more. The two women talked for a long time; Diana told her about growing up on Themyscira, and Maxima told her about growing up on Almercac.

They found that they had a lot in common, both being members of a royal family and trained to be mighty warriors. They also found how funny their situation was with their own mothers; Diana's mother didn't like that she had relations with men, and Maxima's mother wants her to be with a man. They both loved their mothers, but they wished they would both respect who they were.

At some point, when things were going very well between them and both women found themselves close enough to each other, Diana leaned in and kissed Maxima on the lips. They held that kiss there for a good long time before letting go of each other.

"I had a feeling there was more to this little trip you suggested," said Maxima.

"Guilty," said Diana. "You can't blame a girl for trying."

They kissed again, holding each other tightly, their breasts pressing hard against each other. Diana guided Maxima down to her back and began an attempt to remove the top part of her uniform that she still wore. Before Diana was able to take it off, Maxima pushed her away and stood back up.

Diana stood up with her. "What's wrong? I thought you wanted this."

"Oh, I do." I really do," Maxima assured her. "But I can't just sleep with you like this. Something else must be done first."

"What's that?" Diana asked.

Without warning, Maxima swung out a right hook and knocked Diana back several feet. Diana got back on her feet, wondering what the hell was going on. She found Maxima standing in front of her in a warrior pose, getting ready to fight her.

"What are you doing?" Diana asked.

"If you want to lay with me, you first need to defeat me in a one-on-one challenge," said Maxima.

"What? I thought that was only for men to do," said Diana.

"That's only if they want to mate with me for the purpose of having children," said Maxima. "If a woman wants to be with me physically, she also has to defeat me in a challenge."

"So, the only way for me to fuck is to beat you in a fight?" Diana asked. "That seems like a lot to go through just to get laid."

"Come on, Diana, even before you tried to fuck me on this cliff, you have to admit that you always thought about who would win in a fight between us," said Maxima. "I sure have."

Diana had to admit that she was right.

"It's true, the warrior in me really wants to see who can win this," said Diana, as she got herself ready in a defensive position. "Let's do this."

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you," Maxima said with a slick smile.

"Please don't; I really want the challenge of a good fight," Diana replied.

They came at each other at full speed and began exchanging blows. They landed several strikes against each other but blocked a lot more. It had been a while since Diana had a worthy opponent, despite the reasons behind it all. She took several strikes from Maxima to reel her in close so she could land a hard uppercut that sent Maxima flying a hundred feet away.

Maxima responded by disappearing and teleporting right behind Diana, grabbing her by the hair, swinging her around, and tossing her into the air. She teleported up to where she threw Diana and punched her hard enough to send her flying back to the ground, causing a small dirt crater where Diana landed.

"You bitch," said Diana.

Maxima teleported back down to strike Diana again, but she anticipated that and flew away. She then anticipated that Maxima would teleport behind her again, and this time she was ready for her as she gave her a powerful right hook. While she was distracted by the pain, Diana punched her several times at incredible speed and gave her a roundhouse kick that sent her flying.

Maxima decided it was time to show her how powerful her powers could be. She fired two powerful energy blasts from her eyes straight at her opponent. Diana held up her forearms and let her bracelets take on the full force of Maxima's energy blasts. She never felt such intense energy coming from an opponent before; even Superman's heat vision didn't give her that much trouble.

Using all of her force, Diana flew into the blast range with her bracelets still taking the force of it all. Even through the energy Maxima was exuding from her eyes, she could see Diana coming straight at her; she had never seen anyone come at her like that while taking on so much energy. It took some time, but Diana managed to get to Maxima and strike her hard enough to get her to stop her energy blasts.

While she was distracted, Diana landed several hard blows against Maxima. She tried to fight back at Diana, managing to land a few shots at her, but Diana was becoming too much for her. With one final shot, Diana hit Maxima hard enough to send her flying over the cliff they were still on. Diana expected Maxima to suddenly teleport around her and fight again; instead, she heard a loud thump at the bottom of the cliff, indicating that Maxima had landed there.

Diana flew off the cliff and down to a clearing where Maxima had landed. The impact of her fall created a small crater where she was lying unconscious. Diana checked her vitals and was relieved that she was still alive.

It was several minutes before Maxima woke up and sat up in the crater she had made. She held her hand to her forehead as she was experiencing a very intense headache. It took her a moment to remember why she was there and why her body felt so bruised. She looked up at Diana, who took her by the hand and helped her up from the crater. Diana then gave her a bottle and told her to drink it up.

"While you were sleeping, I flew back to my people and brought this from our doctors," said Diana. "It should help with the headache and your body pains."

Maxima drank up the whole bottle, and it wasn't long before her whole body felt better. She was still bruised in some areas, but she felt she could fight again.

"This is wonderful; thank you," said Maxima.

"Don't mention it," Diana replied.

"That was a very intense battle between us," said Maxima.

"I know, it was a lot of fun."

Both women had a good laugh. Diana was glad that they could laugh about it.

Maxima began taking off her uniform, taking Diana by surprise. Her naked body was even better than she had imagined it would be.

"You've earned your right to do as you please with me," said Maxima. "I hope you're as good as Power Girl says you are."

"What? Right here? Right now?" Diana asked.

"Why not? This is a wonderful, peaceful place, and we have plenty of privacy," Maxima replied. "Unless you're not up to the challenge of being my sexual equal."

"Is that another challenge?" Diana asked with a big smile.

"It is; do you accept?" said Maxima.

Diana quickly ripped off her uniform and took Maxima into her arms. They held each other's naked bodies as they fell to the ground in a passionate embrace. As they kissed, their hands roamed each other's bodies, getting a good feel of each other's breasts. Diana was glad that she had gotten that far this time without being punched in the face again.

Diana got her hands between Maxima's legs and rapidly fingered her clit at a speed that could only match Superman's fingers. Maxima instantly reached an orgasm; she didn't expect it to happen so soon. She screamed so loudly that the Amazon heard it miles away.

Diana began kissing Maxima down her neck all the way to her tits, holding her face there as she played with her mouth and tongue on those beautiful mounts of flesh. She then moved down her torso until her face was between her legs, where she lashed her tongue out at Maxima's clit. It wasn't long before Maxima experienced another intense orgasm.

Maxima pulled Diana's head away from between her legs and made her move back up her body and kissed each other passionately again. Maxima pushed Diana onto her back and began kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples. Diana loved the way women did that to her; some of the men she had been with did it alright, but never as well as a woman. Maxima began to move downwards on Diana's body towards her pussy and began orally pleasuring her. It wasn't long before Diana finally got an orgasm of her own.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers
12