Wonderful World of Pornography Ch. 03

Story Info
Isaac begins training.
1.1k words
4.47
6.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaac made his way down to the basement. He got in the elevator, with a couple of other people, 2 other bulls and another femboy. They all got off on the same floor without a word but it seemed like they actually knew where to go, but luckily there was a small information desk.

"Umm hello, I'm here to meet the director's daughter."

"Oh, you mean, Kali. She's inside, dealing with a new set, just go inside."

Isaac nods and quietly walks further back, soon he hears some shouting and orders coming from a room. He walks in to a large room with lots of lighting, multiple green screens and a bunch of people going back and forth. Only one person is shouting and commanding everyone what to do and where to go, obviously Kali. He goes up to her as she sticks out her hand pointing at where everything should go. Suddenly she notices him and leans down.

"Who are you! And why aren't you moving or setting something up?! Are you new or something!" She yells at him.

"I am actually." he responds, already scared of her "Your mother sent me here... For training."

"My mother sent you? Wait!" She reaches down and grabs his crotch, feeling the cage around his tiny cock and giggles, "so you must be the replacement." She has an evil smile on her face as she stands up straight and looks him over, walking around him slowly, spanking him and rubbing her chin. "Hmmmm, I can see what she meant by you needing training. You definitely do have a good body to play the princess."

Isaac blushes, "well, I can suck your cock to show you how good I can be."

"Hahahaha! No, no, no, I'm not a futa. I'm female, but don't worry, I'll train you very well." She giggles as she signals someone else to take over. She grabs Isaac's hand and they both walk out, getting into a car that was already waiting for them. She sits down next to him and hands him a maid's uniform. "Mother told me you had some issues with breathing? Don't worry, we'll take care of that today, just put this on"

"He-here?"

"Yes here!" She yells, annoyed.

"Yes ma'am" Isaac quickly takes off his clothes and begins putting on the new maid's uniform.

"How is the cage? Does it still hurt?"

"N-not as much as earlier"

"Good! You'll get used to it soon."

Isaac finishes putting on his new clothes, putting aside his old clothes. Kali grabs them and throws them out the window. "Don't worry about those, from now on, you'll only be wearing what I tell you" She grins as she sees Isaac blush. She pinches his cheek, "don't worry, today we're going to a tea party, and you will be serving us". Isaac nods, still a bit confused how he would be trained without any cock. The car stops and they both get out at a fancy restaurant, Rustica Kitchen. They are ushered to the back. They stand in a very fancy room with a large round table at the center with a huge chandelier hanging above it. Kali leans down and lifts Isaac's skirt and unlocks his cage.

"For now, let's see how well you can control yourself." She smiles and hands him a tray. "The guests are arriving, you better work fast!"

Isaac immediately begins placing things to and from the tray onto the table as the more and more guests arrived. Many of the guests compliment Kali on her new servant's figure and obedience as many spank his ass when he walks by them. Once everything is on the table, Kali signals him to come closer.

"Good job! Now, get under the table"

Isaac blushes as he does as commanded, knowing why. As he does, he sees that nearly everyone here is a futa. He can't help but stare and even begin rubbing his now rock hard, yet tiny dick. But before he can even get close to even one of the cocks, thinking he has to suck on them, Kali grabs him by the ear and pulls him towards her, she leans down and whispers, "only me today!"

With that she spreads her legs and shows she isn't wearing any panties, and her pussy was already wet. She pulled him over and stuffs his face between her legs and let's go. Isaac, not really knowing what the right thing to do is begins licking all over. He closes his eyes as his tongue wiggles and he drinks up every drop. He leans back and takes a breath as his jaw begins to lock. Kali grabs his head and pulls him back, making his tongue go into her pussy. She audibly winces as Isaac begins licking and playing with her clit. She was not expecting him to be so good and even begins letting out moans. Isaac smiles thinking he's doing a good job as he's ingesting her fluids. He even begins rubbing his cock, already precumming as he noted the other futas were taking note and some were precumming as well. Kali grabbed his nose so he couldn't breathe and stuffed him further as her moans got louder. Isaac could barely breathe but continued to stick his tongue as deep into her pussy as he could. The musk of the precum leaking from all the futa cocks with the combination of being held so tightly made him cum himself. Kali grabbed his head and began to grind against it as she was about to cum herself. Isaac grabbed her legs as he felt one of the futas behind him push him deeper with her foot. He moaned with Kali as they both came together, but Kali kept his head tight against her pussy even after she came. He could feel his body lose all the energy like he was about to pass out but stayed there, barely able to breathe, to get his training right. Soon some guests left and Kali let go, leaving him on the floor, lifeless, and began chatting and laughing with the rest. She placed a foot on his face and pated him, as if to say "good job".

He stayed on the floor, covered in the other futas precum and his own. The last guest left and Kali, lifted the table sheet.

"You did a good job today."

"I... did?"

"Yes! you did!" She patted his head. "We'll get you some new clothes today and one of my friends will drop you back home. Sounds fun?"

Isaac nodded as he was barely able to talk and gathered his strength to get out from under the table. Kali smiled, knowing she had a good porn actor to train, and helped him out and walk to the car. They both got inside and Isaac fell back and took a nap. Until they reached a special store.