Wonderful World of Pornography Ch. 05

Story Info
Isaac becomes Izzy.
2k words
4.82
5.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy was still trying on different costumes and staring at himself in the mirror, critiquing his entire body. He was so busy he missed the first knock; it wasn't until the second knock that he suddenly started paying attention to the door. He got off the podium, realizing how rude he was being and rushed to the door, still in the cheerleading outfit. He opened the door and was met by a tall figure.

A beautiful woman stared down at him, as he looked up, the words of Kali resonating through his head "be as slutty as you can!"

"Hello there!" her voice very happy and chirpy despite her body." I guess I'm here to pick you up" she smiled warmly.

"Oh, are you Miss Kali's friend?" Izzy asked, in the most girly and dumb blonde manner he could, his finger on his chin.

"Yes! My name is Catherine, I'll be taking you to a special party, and from there we can head home."

"Oh that sounds fun!" Isaac raises his hands in excitement "My name's Isaac by the way," he pushes his hand forward to shake hers.

She grabs his soft hand, feeling it a little and taking note of his overall girly physique. "Isaac huh? That doesn't sound right. How about from now on, you're Izzy?"

Isaac slowly pulls his hand back "Oh that sounds nice! Let me just change and we can go."

"No no, its fine, those clothes actually suit you quite well, just grab the clothes, I'll help!"

Catherine walks into the room with him and grabs a few bags as Izzy, now happy with his new name, follows behind her holding the rest. They walk outside to the car as all the sales people wave them good bye. Izzy puts all the bags in the trunk and rushes over to get into the front seat and sits with her on the passenger seat as Catherine gets in the driver seat. As she pulls on the seat belt, Izzy notices a bulge in her pants, immediately realizing she's a futa.

"A - are you a futa?" Izzy asks as he stares at her crotch in awe.

"Oh yeah, and I also help out the director and Kali when they need me," she responds nonchalantly.

"I know the director is one, I guess you're the second futa I have ever met!"

"Well I'm glad to know you too Izzy," she smiled, petting his head.

"So where are we going?" He asked as his excitement died down a little and he sat straight.

"Well, there's this frat party I have to go to, and you are going to be my party favor." She smirked wickedly.

"I guess that sounds like fun." His excitement was clearly at an all time low, since he didn't even know what a party favor was and had never been to a frat party. He was secretly hoping she would force herself on him, force him to suck her cock as she drove or something. Just the thought of cock made his tiny cock get hard and rattle the cage. Catherine heard it and stopped the car on the shoulder.

"Let me see the cage!" She commanded a bit angry.

Izzy immediately lifted his skirt to show her, "here it is."

She leaned over, freeing his tiny cock, "I told her not to put it on yet." She whispered to herself. She began driving again, looking over at Izzy every few seconds to make sure he didn't start touching himself. After a few turns they entered a somewhat quiet residential area. Izzy looked up as he heard the loud sound of booming music. There was one house that stood out from the rest. It had lots of lights shining out of it and plenty of people both inside and outside.

Catherine parked her car by the curb and got out as Izzy followed. He could barely hear anything as the loud music continued to play through out their small walk to the door. As the door opened a tall man walked out and greeted them both.

"WELCOME TO DELTA IOTA KAPPA!"

Catherine smiled as she walked in, holding Izzy's hand and pulling him along. Izzy just looked around at all the rather tall men. He was more focused on their crotch than their face and looked to Catherine as to what kind of party this was. Catherine was speaking to a rather tall man, who stood in front of her, shirtless with big bulging muscles and tattoos all over him. Izzy couldn't hear them talk until the both of them turned around to look at him and smile. Catherine leans down and shouts into his ear.

"This is Johnny! He'll be taking care of you!"

She handed Izzy over to him and headed for the door, lighting a cigarette as she shut the door. Johnny smiled and pulled him through the party until they reached a door that led to the basement. He opened it up and started to walk downstairs.

"Come with me hottie!" he yelled as he continued downstairs, "I have some friends that want to meet you."

Izzy was a bit confused, but being called hottie turned him on. He followed Johnny down the stairs. He continued walking until he saw Johnny standing against a door. The sound of music now almost completely faded.

"Your name is Izzy right,?" He smiled as he checked him out.

"Hahaha! Yes, it is," Izzy blushed and laughed as he got closer to him.

"Such a cute name!" He smiled as he ran his hands through his hair, "and such a cute costume!"

"Thanks! I love this skirt!" Izzy smiled and did a little twirl to show of the whole thing. Since he wasn't wearing any panties, his tiny little cock was visible, as were his bouncing cheeks. Johnny was quick and gave him a little spank.

"Oh, I'm sur everyone will."

"Everyone? What do you mean?" Izzy was a little confused

"Well, your friend, Catherine told me you loved cock. Is that true?"

Izzy blushed a little at first but smiled like a true little slut. "Yes I do!"

Johnny laughed lightly "Well don't worry, we'll take care of you."

He opened the door to a well-lit room with a line of a few people standing on either side. Johnny walked in, taking off his pants as he did. He reached the end with a blue desk, and he turned around, signaling everyone. They all took of their pants, showing of their big cocks as Izzy stared a bit scared, but as soon as he saw the cocks, he was too turned on to be scared. He smiled and walked in, gently grabbing and rubbing each cock as he walked past them.

"Wow! All this dick is for me?" He smiled greedily as got closer to Johnny.

"Yes, all for our little cheerleader!" Johnny laughed as he leaned onto the table, sticking out his rather large cock.

Izzy giggled as he reached him and was quickly on his knees. He grabbed his cock and began licking it. Pretty soon he was surrounded by everyone. Izzy reached out and started grabbing cocks, sucking each one, then moving onto the next, giggling like a slut throughout. Johnny helped him take of his top as he rubbed his cock in his face. Izzy could not stop as he smiled and sucked each cock, tasting the different flavors, licking his lips on each one. Before long Izzy was already precumming just from the taste and everyone had their dicks covered in drool and slobber. Johnny reached down and grabbed Izzy by the shoulders and lifted him up while two of the other guys took of his skirt and he let him down. Izzy smiled as he continued to rub the cocks, bending over to suck Johnny.

Meanwhile one of the guys started fingering his bussy, making him moan and everyone else laugh. Izzy leaked precum all over the floor as his ass was spanked by several cocks and he sucked Johnny's. He moaned as he felt one guy rubbing the tip of his cock on his hole. Johnny laughed and got on the other side of the desk and pulled him over it so that he was vertical, and shoved his cock down his throat. Izzy moaned in ecstasy as his tiny little dick continued to precum directly on the floor as he hung of the desk. Two men grabbed each leg as a third slid his cock into his little bussy. Izzy did his best to control his moaning but could not stop. Johnny pulled his dick out of his mouth and leaned down to Izzy's drool covered face.

"What was that?" He asked "What did you say?"

"C-cock, cock, cockcockcock, give me more cock!" Izzy moaned out as he was thrust back and forth by the man behind him.

Johnny laughed as he stuffed his throat again, "for a hottie like you anytime!"

Johnny began fucking his face and throat, his balls slapping Izzy's chin with each thrust, he pulled out and came all over Izzy's face. Panting he moved to the side as one of his friends quickly took his place. Izzy's mouth was again stuffed with a cock as he moaned, barely able to open his eyes with the thick layer of cum. Izzy was thrust back and forth until he felt the warm sensation of cum filling up his ass. At the same time, the guy in his mouth quickly filled his mouth as well. Both pulled out, making Izzy fall to the floor but very soon he was back up, grabbing and sucking all the cocks he could get his hands on.

Johnny laid on the table as two people helped grab Izzy and put him on top of Johnny, placing his dirty little bussy directly onto Johnny's cock. Izzy moaned loudly as his chest rubbed against Johnny's. But quickly his mouth was filled with a cock again. Johnny hugged him tightly with both arms as a second cock was roughly jammed into his bussy. Izzy moaned as he came all over Johnny. He was being fucked by three massive cocks and never felt this happy. Their body's swayed against Izzy's and one by one they all came into him or onto him.

After several hours and substitutions everyone was done cumming and filling up Izzy. It was just Izzy, Johnny and 3 other guys left.

"So how did you like it?" Johnny asked as he panted heavily, standing over Izzy.

"So. Much. Fun." Izzy giggled, covered in cum, from head to toe, laying on the floor.

"Good! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." He smiled, "now clean us up so we can take a commemorative picture and go to meet your friend."

"Oh yes! Let me clean all of you," Izzy smiled and sat up and crawled to each person, licking and sucking all of the cum of their cocks.

They all posed together with Izzy on the floor, holding up a peace sign, meanwhile everyone else stuck their cocks out and hung them over his face and smiled. After the picture Johnny helped Izzy get dressed and they went upstairs. Izzy's clothes were stained with cum as he went out and greeted Catherine, still a bit cum drunk.

"That was so nice! Thank you!" Izzy hugged her tightly as she was a bit shocked. She nodded to Johnny as she patted his back.

"So, I guess you liked it."

"I loved it!"

"Such a good sissy! Did you enjoy all the cock?"

"I loved the cock! It was so juicy and hard! I loved the cum too!" Izzy responded excitedly "I never wanted it to end."

"Aww, well I'm sure there's something we can do." She grinned as she led him to her car.

"Really? How?" He questioned as he got into the car.

Catherine smiled as she strapped in the safety belt and lifted her dress, showing him her throbbing cock. "Oh, I think I'll need your help until we reach your apartment" She giggled.

Without a word Izzy smiled and leaned forward, gripping her cock as she leaned forward and clicked on the cage. She let out a little moan as he backed up, holding his head, feeling his tongue slurping up her cock and sloshing it around his mouth. As she began leaking precum, she was speeding to the apartment to drop him off with a mouthful of cum.