Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah Angela, you are officially no longer a virgin," Mistress gleefully said. Mistress increased the speed of the back and forth movement and thrust deeper and harder. Darla at this time was bucking her hips forcefully and loudly vocalizing.

"Come on Angela, move your pussy back to meet me. I can see you are enjoying getting fucked just like a slut that you are," Mistress joyfully exclaimed.

Mistress was right. I had a face full of pulsating pussy and the sensation of getting fucked had me rock hard. Mistress could indeed see I was enjoying getting fucked.

Darla pushed hard into my face a let out a very loud moan followed by a few trembling after - shocks and then relaxed back in the chair and pushed me away. "Wow, she murmured, I saw stars." Mistress withdrew the dildo from me and Darla rose from the chair.

Mistress took hold of my arm raising me up and guiding me into the chair that Darla had vacated. She pulled the hem of my dress up exposing my cock, still rock hard and reddish purple in color.

"Look here Darla, I see pre-cum at the tip," Mistress said as she patted her finger at the end of my dick. "What do you think, has our girl earned the right to cum," Mistress asked.

"Maybe, I guess so," Darla answered. "I came so hard and she lost her virginity. Yes, I think she earned at least the chance to rub one out."

Mistress grabbed my hand and squeezed a dab of the lube in it. "Go ahead Angela, rub one out for us," Mistress commanded. "Don't be shy, we all know you need it. Here enjoy my titties," she said as she pulled her boobs out from the strappy blouse and brushed them across my face.

Darla was still buck naked and Mistress's tits were on my face. It took me no more than a half dozen strokes and then I gasped and exploded. Mistress took some of my cum that had shot on to floor on her finger and placed it on my lips. "Open up Angela, taste yourself," Mistress said. I opened my lips and swallowed.

"You are useless now Angela, and your make up is a mess with all the pussy juice. Go get cleaned up in the bathroom and change." Mistress said.

When I returned to the living room, Darla was dressed and chatting with Mistress; just two women having tea together. It was like the events of the last hour never happened. My head was swimming. What had I gotten myself into?

As I was leaving, Mistress said, " I expect I will see you again and when I do give me a few days of notice. I would like to see you dressed in something a little more classy. I will pick something out for you. If you like it, you can reimburse me.

"What makes you expect you will see me again. My head is really swimming," I replied.

"You'll be back, yes, you'll be back, Mistress said, and both she and Darla laughed as I went out the door.

Chapter 5

Mistress Sera was right. I was back, the desire, the itch overcame my contradictory thoughts. I had made a choice and was to be led further down the rabbit hole.

Mistress led me straight to the bathroom and commanded me to strip.

"Now, let's see what we can do about your unsightly pubic and ass hair," she mumbled almost to herself.

I stood while Mistress used a small scissor to clip away at the hair on my cock and balls. Next came the shaving gel and a razor. "Hold very still, Mistress commanded, unless you want to be a victim of an unfortunate accident."

As she maneuvered my cock and balls to shave, I became aroused and Mistress slapped at my dick. It didn't help that Mistress had on only a short robe tied at the waist so her boobs were falling all over the place. "Behave yourself Angela, you're impossible," she exhorted.

Next I was commanded to bend over with my hands on the toilet seat. In this embarrassing position Mistress continued shaving the hair off my butt.

After she finished she told me to stay bent over as she had a surprise for me.

"You look much more presentable now that you are cleaned up, Angela," Mistress said. "Look at this. Do you know what it is?"

I looked at what Mistress had in her hand. It was a clear colored small door knob type of item.

I responded, "I am not sure Mistress, but I can guess."

"And what would you guess?" Mistress questioned, smiling and with a raised eyebrow.

"It is a plug for my pussy," I responded.

"Very perceptive Angela, very perceptive, she replied. "I will help you insert the plug this time and here after I expect you to do it yourself. I want you plugged as a matter of course, well, because I like it. And when you are plugged it will serve as a reminder of your place. Finally, you will feel the plug when you walk or sit and it will be arousing, which, of course will make you more receptive to my wishes. You do want to please me Angela, don't you".

"Yes Mistress Sera, I want to please you very much," I dutifully answered.

With that Mistress lubed me up and worked in the plug. Having lost my virginity on my previous visit, I was prepared. " Now be a doll and clean up in here for me, Mistress commanded. After you finish I have another surprise."

I finished cleaning and walked gingerly into the living room. The plug was not painful but I certainly felt it and it was arousing.

Mistress Sera called me into the kitchen. She was seated at the kitchen table cutting a pair of nylon stockings into strips.

"I have an idea. Come here," Mistress said, as she turned the chair around to face me. Her robe had fallen open and I could see she was wearing nothing underneath, which combined with the plug had me fully erect.

"See this is the problem," she said swatting at my dick. "We can't have you popping out of your clothes all the time."

Mistress took a nylon strip and wrapped it around my waist tying it off in front with a long end hanging down. " Spread your legs wider," she commanded.

Looking at my erect cock Mistress shook her head in consternation and without saying a word slapped my balls and cock.

"Ow, ow," I let out involuntarily.

"Stop being a sissy baby, or I'll be forced to do something that will really deflate you," Mistress scolded.

It was the words and tone of voice more than the pain of being slapped around which did the trick and my erection wilted.

"That's better, now I can continue and see how my idea works", Mistress said.

She took the long end of the nylon strip and took one loop around my dick and another around my scrotum. The remainder of the nylon was pulled firmly between my legs and then tied on to the nylon around my waist. This arrangement secured my cock in a downward position. Mistress seemed pleased with her handiwork.

"Now for your next surprise," she said with a smile on her face.

From a shopping bag on the floor next to the chair she removed a small black skirt and an off-white fine knit sweater. I had brought my clothes along as well. From my clothes she took the bra, garter belt, and stockings and again helped me get dressed.

"This is the last time I will help you with this Angela," she said. "I've shown you the way now."

I stepped into the skirt Mistress held out and was able to fasten the hook and zip up in the back and then I slipped into the sweater, The skirt gripped my hips and thighs tightly.

Mistress stood up, her robe now fully open to assess how I looked.

"I expect you are straining at my nylon invention, Angela. However, I can't see a tell tale bulge, excellent," Mistress remarked in a self-satisfied manner.

She left to get the make-up and the wig and finished her handiwork.

Stepping back she took one of my hands and shook her head. "Next time we will have to take care of these nails," she said to herself.

To me she said, "Angela with a bit of polish on your nails, you would definitely pass. You have such fine features. We will have to run a test soon and really see."

Test, I thought to myself. What kind of test. I wasn't going out in public dressed as I was.

At that moment the doorbell rang and Mistress said, "wait here, I'll get the door."

She went to answer the door with her robe still hanging open. It must be Darla again I thought. When Mistress returned she had in tow a young man, perhaps late twenties, blond hair, fit and handsome.

"Meet Max, Angela, he is one of my special friends," she said.

I was taken aback. I wasn't expecting a man to come in. And Max must be some special friend as Mistress was making no effort to cover up. To her it was just another normal introduction with me plugged, bound up and cross-dressed to the nines and Mistress Sera standing there with her boobs and twat hanging out for all to see. As for Max, he seemed nonplussed; just another day at the office.

"What do you think of my latest charge, Angela, Max" she asked.

"She's cute, actually very cute. A pleasure to meet you Angela," Max said.

I could not tell if Max knew I was cross-dressed or if this was the test Mistress had mentioned.

Before I had a chance to ponder this question further, Mistress was speaking to me.

"Angela, when I woke up this morning I was super horny and knew I needed cock. The vibrator wasn't going to be up to the task. Lucky for me, my friend Max was able to find some time today to stop by," she said.

"So, we'll take a small break from our activities while Max fucks me," she continued. "You don't have to leave. In fact, I think you can be helpful."

I would have loved to fuck Mistress Sera myself. That however, was not the role I was to play.

Mistress sat down on a chair and spread her legs. " Angela, she said, I am pretty wet with anticipation, but Max has such a big cock I really need to be soaking wet." "Help me out hon, she said, as she pointed to me and then her cunt."

With Max looking on I sunk to me knees as directed and started licking and sucking. Mistress was soon pumping her hips rhythmically.

"That's a good girl, keep busy," she purred.

"Max, she said, how are you feeling?" "Perhaps, you could use some fluffing."

"It couldn't hurt, Max replied. "I know you like it big and hard."

Mistress pushed my head back and said, "Angela dear, please help Max out."

I turned my head only to be looking at large, thick dick at half - mast. When I say large, it was the size you see on porn videos.

I looked back to Mistress in obvious distress. I was not a homosexual and now she was asking me to suck cock for real.

"Oh Angela," Mistress cooed, you have already learned how to suck cock. "This is no different than a dildo. You are a good little cocksucker. Please do it for me. "

As soon as Mistress said, do it for me, I knew I would. It is not that I couldn't refuse and utter "Code Blue". It was that I couldn't bring myself to disappoint Mistress.

I grabbed on to the base of Max's dick and began licking. Max pushed his dick into my mouth as I moved my lips and tongue up and down the shaft. His dick was so large I could only engulf it in part and even more so as it became fully engorged.

I felt Mistress' hands on my shoulders pulling me back from Max. "That's enough Angela, she said soothingly, good job. I don't want him to come in your mouth. I want that big hard cock in me right now."

Mistress slipped off her robe completely and dropped to all fours. Max positioned himself behind Mistress and pushed his cock slowly into Mistress's sopping wet pussy.

In a matter of moments, Max was thrusting hard into Mistress, his thighs slapping against her ass. Mistress's tits were swinging back and forth as she met each of his thrusts with her hips. They fucked for several minutes. Max's stamina was impressive. No way I could last that long. With one final thrust, Mistress let out a primal scream, shimmied her ass and went still.

"Jesus, I needed that," she uttered.

Max slowly pulled out his dick, now limp with the condom he had put on hanging loose and full of cum.

Neither Max nor Mistress seemed at all concerned that I had acted the voyeur. I was, however, rock hard to the point of major discomfort, with my cock tied in by the nylon constraint.

"Max, Mistress casually said, if you can hang out and want to go another round, I am sure Angela would be happy to accommodate you."

I was about to go Code Blue on that idea. The thought of Max's massive cock in my pussy was frightening. Fortunately, for me Max chimed in first.

"I'm on the clock today Sera," he responded. " I can't hang out as tempting as your girlfriend is."

I had the sense that Max was in on the joke, but I couldn't be sure. He then resolved that question also.

" I bet Angela has a flagpole erection, he continued with a smile, let's take a look see."

Mistress, still naked commanded me to come over to her. She unzipped my skirt and pulled it down allowing me to step out of it.

Max was in back of me and commented "what in the world, Sera, you have this poor girl bound up and I would assume plugged up as well."

"Right you are Max, Mistress replied. My charges have to learn to mind their manners. And, you are also right, she has big old hard -- on with pre-cum included."

Mistress asked, "Max did Angela do a good job fluffing you, does she deserve relief?"

I was feeling very objectified and nervous as I couldn't determine where this conversation was going.

Max replied, 'yeah as advertised she is a good little cocksucker. What do you have in mind Sera?"

" Hmm, Sera said, do me a favor Max, grab the hand cream on the counter next to the kitchen sink and bring it here."

As Max retrieved the hand cream, Mistress reached behind me and unknotted the nylon constraint and unwound it from my balls and cock."

"My, my, Houston we have a problem," she laughed.

She took the hand cream from Max and squeezed out some in her hand and gently greased my flagpole erection.

"Lay down on the floor here," she commanded.

She then straddled my waist and bent down jostling her tits on my face.

" Do you like my boobs on your face Angela," she said softly.

She then sat up a little and pushed back so her butt cheeks rubbed up against my dick.

I involuntarily started to pump my hips up and down.

All the time Max was watching with a smile on his face.

Mistress said, "Angela you can't fuck me but I can help you if you really want me to. Do you?"

"Yes Mistress," I gasped.

"That's it, Angela; yes Mistress. You will have to do better than that" Mistress taunted.

I was now in a state of frenzy, an animal in heat.

"Mistress," I gasped out once more, "I truly need a release. I'll do anything if you will let me. Please Mistress I am begging you."

Mistress Sera smiled and replied, "you'll do anything, you are begging me. Well, that is more like it. And, believe me, I will hold you to your word."

Mistress then sat up straight and rubbed hand cream on her tits massaging them and pinching her nipples so they visibly stiffened.

"God, Mistress, please, please stop torturing me," I whispered.

She then moved back and wrapped her breasts around my hard -- on and slowly moved up and down while looking me straight in the eye.

"Cum now Angela" she coaxed, "cum all over Mistress's big tits."

And cum I did with an intensity I had never experienced before. When completed, I was exhausted and lay motionless.

Max had left and I was getting cleaned and changed. All of a sudden, I felt sad and confused.

When I was getting ready to leave, Mistress Sera said, "Angela what is wrong. You look upset."

" I don't really know Mistress," I responded. "After everything we did and have done, I feel foolish. I guess I don't know what I am doing here."

"Angela dear," Mistress replied, you are doing exactly what you want to be doing. See you soon."

Chapter 6

I was surprised when I next contacted Mistress and she set a time to meet of 10:30 A.M. on a Saturday. We had never met in the morning or on a weekend. Her message had distinct instructions. "Come fully dressed and plugged; I'll tell you why when you arrive."

Mistress had sent me home with the clothes she had bought for me. I had bought on-line, a lacy male G-string with a pouch designed to contain and hold my cock and balls. I thought this was a more suitable solution than rigging up a nylon stocking. I hoped Mistress would agree. I was able to get dressed and apply powder and lipstick and position and comb out the wig. My eyes were another matter and I would have to ask Mistress for help. The more challenging exercise was the plug. I had never inserted it before by myself. Finally, I determined that the best way to accomplish this task was to lay on my side and fold one leg over the other with knee bent. This exposed my pussy and allowed me to position my hand so that I could work in the lubed plug. I felt a little embarrassed doing this, but Mistress instructions were clear.

My car was in a port adjacent to the townhouse in which I live. I had to venture outside to gain the safety of cover in my car. I looked carefully first to make sure the coast was clear and quickly stepped out the door and started walking the short distance to my car. Just as I began to walk, some kids came down the street on bicycles. Thankfully, they just passed by and hardly glanced in my direction.

Arriving at Mistress's home, I scurried out of the car and rang the bell. It seemed like forever before Mistress Sera opened the door. Mistress was made up like I had never seen her before. She had on tight fitting black slacks and a red silky blouse cut low. Together, the clothes accentuated her voluptuous figure. Her hair was pulled back and she had very tastefully applied make up. She was very much the woman that young men and middle aged men like me fantasize about.

"Come in dear," Mistress said, let's have a look at you." Not bad, except your eyes and nails."

"I apologize Mistress, I replied." " I don't have the knack for the eye make-up yet and I didn't know you wanted me to polish my nails."

"No biggie," I can help you and next time you can try on your own" Mistress responded.

As Mistress was working I saw her glance at the clock. "We have to get going so don't touch anything with your nails. They will take a few more minutes to dry," she said.

"Going, like going out Mistress", I asked nervously.

"Why yes Angela, " she said. " "I made an appointment at a clothing shop I know well, so we can pick out a sexy cocktail dress for you."

Mistress continued, "and you might ask why does Angela need a cocktail dress?"

She paused and waited for my reply.

"Because we are going to a cocktail party," I answered tentatively.

"Very good" Mistress responded with a laugh. "Actually, I am having a few friends over next Friday evening and you are invited." In fact, I expect you will be the center of attention."

"Center of attention," I questioned. "Is Max one of the friends invited?"

Now Mistress really laughed and said, "oh you're still worried about Max shoving his big dick in your pussy." No, he won't be there. This is only a chick party."

Looking at the clock again, she patted my butt and said, "let's get going beautiful." "I'll drive."

On the drive to the store, I asked, Mistress, are the people at the store in on the joke so to speak?"

"We'll be meeting Brenda," she replied. "We know each other and she is aware of my interests. Don't be concerned. Brenda is the owner and she is quite open minded, not what she might appear to be."

Mistress continued chatting casually, " at lunch later, which of course you will treat me to, no one will be in on the joke. I said before I would bet you'll pass. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you get hit on."

Mistress answers did not quell my trepidation.

As we entered the shop Brenda came right up and greeted Mistress. Benda was an attractive, tall, well-built woman in her late forties, maybe fifty I guessed. She had an elegant and look about her with self- confidence to match.

Brenda turned towards me and said, "Hi, I am Brenda, and who do I have the pleasure of meeting?"