Wonders Ch. 02

Story Info
Psych students gets caught off guard.
2.3k words
4.14
4.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second installment of this story.

I always found it funny. Well, maybe funny is not a good word to describe what I'm about to say.

Interesting.

Yes, interesting may be a better word. I always found it interesting how the body works. The way it remembers, attaches and responds accordingly. The way it can shock even its host by its actions. The way a person may shiver when cold, but also shiver when hot. It should be the eighth wonder.

I wasn't aware of my body at all. I wasn't in tune with what my body was saying to me. I didn't think twice about what happened in my Communications class and went on about my day. I met new friends and new boys who would ask for my number. I spoke to them like brothers, never giving them real answers about their prospects. I wasn't trying to ignore their advances, my body just did so on its own.

Responding accordingly.

We became friends though. It was easy to talk to boys. I didn't feel threatened, or exposed around them. I felt free to say or do whatever I wanted.

On my break, I decided to head down to the cafeteria to grab a bite to eat. I saw my sister, Jess, and I smiled. She wanted to know about my day, and I hers. We found Susan with Michael and we all sat together around a circular table. Me stealing off of everyone's plate, Jess obliging me, Susan listening intently and Michael looking out of place.

We ate and we talked. We talked and we looked. My next class wasn't until around 4pm and after stealing from plates, I was a lot less excited to be in a new room with new people.

I got to Psychology and felt at home. I loved the class and hung onto every word the professor said. He was a black man, who looked too good to be teaching. He should be someplace else I thought. They're going to eat him alive. I only said this, because the girls in my class were practically salivating unabashed in his presence. They made comments, that would pass, but if taken at face value would be obviously seen as inappropriate. He took them in stride. I learned after, that he must've been used to this as he was teaching at the school for 8 years.

He glided over their statements like butter and always seemed to know how to turn-table the questions back to psychology. At the end of class, I was left with admiration and a shit ton of work due before our next session.

My last session of the day, I was due to be at was a meeting for new Psychology majors. I was told that this meeting was optional, but important to a psychology students' overall integration into the program. I made the decision to go thinking 'it couldn't hurt'.

I walked into the Psychology members room where we were to be discussing the program and have a chance to meet and greet with faculty members and other new psychology students. As well as some upperclassmen. This room felt different than every room I'd been in all day.

It was large and dome shaped with red carpet throughout. I remember the carpet for other reasons.

The body attaches.

There were steps as the room had desks seated in rows which rose above the one before it. Which meant if you were in the back, you would see the front of the room easily. Like a theater, but with desks. I was early. People were filing in little by little as I took a seat close to the back.

I wanted to use my phone without interruption, but without seeming disrespectful. The room began to get less sparse and started to get a little full. We were asked to be seated and I heard names being called out. I glanced around the room unintentionally.

"Leona, Nate" the Professor said. "Yes." Firm. I looked around for where the voice came from in the sea of new faces. My eyes landed on her and I felt my thighs move again.

Remembering.

I looked a little too long and I heard my name call with confusion. Michael appeared next to me like a ghost and nudged me.

"Hmm?" I said annoyed.

He nodded to the professor who was looking at me intently. I now realized the entire class was looking at me. Some uninterested, some humoring me, one observing me. "Here." I offered quickly. I went through the season feeling those eyes on me at every waking moment.

That's where it started with Leona. We became friends soon after. She came over to introduce herself to me.

"Hi, I'm Leona." She said.

"Leona." I repeated back to her. As if the name was alien to me. I realized I loved the way her name sounded. I also liked saying it to myself. Testing how it should roll off of my tongue.

Michael stood next to us. Wanting to join the conversation.

"Where are you from? Let me guess? Barbados?" Leona said fondly.

I laughed at her guess. "Oh, no. That was a great guess though. I'm going to give you another. It's in the same vicinity."

She was looking at my mouth while guessing. I was getting self conscious. 'Was there something in my teeth? Fuck, please I hope there's nothing in my teeth' I thought frantically.

She smiled at me, as if reading my mind.

"There's nothing in your teeth, Vanessa. My eyes wander sometimes. I apologize." She said, but I got the feeling she wasn't sorry. I realized I didn't want her to be.

Michael was still standing there. I finally noticed his presence. "Oh, this is Michael, we went to the same high school." I told her. I don't know why I added that fact.

She nodded in his direction, never taking her eyes off me.

"Say something for me." She said.

Intrigued, I asked, "what do you want me to say?"

Michael looked between us, feeling utterly left out of the interaction.

Say, "when are you going to come over to my place?" She said.

I finally looked in Michael's direction. Wondering if he understood what I thought was going on here. He seemed perplexed as well. I looked back to Leona.

I said it without protest.

"When are you going to come over to my place?"

"You're Jamaican. I love Jamaican accents."

I was shocked.

"How did you do that?" I asked curiously.

"My ex-girlfriend was Jamaican,'' she said leaving no doubt to her orientation.

It gave me something to think about. She's gay?

I toyed around the idea in my head. I've never thought about being with a girl before, but she did have my attention.

We became good friends.

Three years passed, and I gained a boyfriend who worshipped me; Justin. Leona and I had every Psychology course together. We always ate lunch together. This day was no different. I saw her sitting in our usual spot and I lit up, I couldn't wait to be in her presence.

Two minutes into eating together, Justin called. "Hey, what's up!" It was good to hear his voice. He sounded genuinely happy to hear from me. "I'm eating lunch with Leona." I responded.

"Hey Justin! What's up kid!" She shouted to the phone. He offered a simple response. I passed the phone and they talked for a while and I realized that my eyes were on her lips. She was eating macaroni and cheese and she was licking the spoon.

I was watching her tongue, blatantly. I wasn't thinking. I felt a fire in my chest. And then I surprised myself. I thought quickly, "I want to be that spoon."

I blinked back and swallowed my words immediately as if she heard them. I looked around, needing to be looking at anything but her wet tongue. She wrapped the conversation up and was giving me back my phone.

"Yea, kid! You too. I'm passing it back, later!" Composure was a strong suit of my body, but my voice never got the memo.

In a low voice, I said "hey!"

He heard the difference.

"Are you ok?" He asked worriedly.

"Of course" still no change in pitch.

She was licking the spoon again and I was miles away. She was next to me and all I wanted was to taste her. What the hell was I thinking?

"Vanessa, I know when you're turned on. What do you need?"

I loved it when he asked me that. It's a silly question, but it always made me feel good and he knew what it did to me to be turned on and not be able to talk.

He took my lack of response as his go ahead to start having blatant phone sex with me in front of her.

"You can't say anything, huh princess?" He whispered to me.

"I know, stay right where you are. Don't move."

I tried not to move any part of my body, it would be no good for her to see me this vulnerable.

"I can't wait to see you, opening your legs wide for me. Your pussy just waiting for me to taste it. You tasted so good, yesterday. I can still smell you on my beard."

At that confession, I squeezed my legs together in front of my crush while my boyfriend was telling me how much he wanted to make me cum on his face.

She stopped, she knew what was happening. Her eyes went on mine and stayed on mine while he spoke. She started to look at my rising chest, biting her lips as it rose up and down. He spoke of sucking on my clit, while she looked at my nipples piercing through my shirt.

I couldn't concentrate, I needed air. We've never crossed any lines and I didn't know if I wanted to do so now. There were only two things I know knew for certain. One, I loved my boyfriend and two, she had the power to change that.

I got up quickly. "Babe, I'll talk to you later." I offered Justin.

"Love you, baby" he responded.

I hung up and started to gather my half-eaten lunch.

"Where are you going?" Leona said.

"I have class" my voice came out lower than usual.

"You don't need to go. Stay." She whispered while walking toward me. I didn't realize but the room was emptier than normal.

"How wet are you?" She asked, close enough to make me step back.

"What? What are you talking about?" I responded meekly.

"Don't lie to me, I don't like it. I will only ask again and it won't do to lie to me. I want to hear every octave in that voice of yours." She said firmly.

This was new.

We were friends for almost 4 years and I have never heard her speak to me like that.

"I'm not wet!" I answered indignantly. As if willing myself to not be more aroused by her tone now.

She came in closer to me and I could smell her strawberry shampoo.

"If you ever raise your voice at me again, we will have a problem." I felt a chill run down my spine and I decided there and then that I wouldn't lie to her again.

I broke up with Justin soon after. I realized He couldn't make orgasm anymore. It was like someone flipped a switch. I didn't crave him anymore. Not even when he was down on his knees looking up at me with those green eyes.

I needed her.

She fucked me up. I decided not to put him through my nonsense and ended it. He was shocked and begged for the relationship back.

"I'm so sorry Justin, I'm just not in a place right now that I can be in a relationship". I stated stupidly. It came out of my mouth and I knew it sounded ludicrous. I cried that night. My whole world was changing and I didn't know how to navigate.

Graduation day came and it was uneventful, I thought. At 11:43pm, I felt my phone vibrate under my arm. I was in that comfortable spot where you could fall asleep at any moment. I picked up the phone out of habit more than anything. I saw her name and the fog cleared out of my eyes immediately.

Leona: Hey.

Simple and short. It had my undivided attention.

Me: Hey, you.

I texted back quickly.

Leona: Oh, you're still up?

She texted back just as fast.

Me: Lol, yea I am. What's up?

I asked wondering why she was texting me so late. And in that moment, two texts were sent to my phone in quick succession.

Leona: I want you...

Leona: Now.

I felt my body respond immediately.

Leona: 4156 Charles Avenue. Get over here.

I jumped out of my full sized bed. Legs shaking, feeling around in the dark for my keys. I wanted this. "Fuck!" I called to myself in the dark. "Shit!" I yelped as I jammed my toe in the side of my bed. I grabbed a pair of sweats out of my drawers and the closest pair of sandals next to my door and walked to my car. I was in a haze. My heart was beating hard and I couldn't hear anything but the constant thudding in my ear. I turned the car on. It came alive quickly and I grabbed the steering wheel for stability. One last text came into my phone and it read...

Leona: when you get here, I want you to lick me until I tell you to stop. Until you've please me enough and then you're going to go home, princess.

I should've turned my car off and went back to bed. I was vibrating inside the car and it had nothing to do with the cars motor. I was about to go to her house to let her use me. I wasn't running away. I pushed the lever in reverse and pressed on my gas. Intent on being her slave.