Wood parcours

Story Info
Winter Forest walk showing off my wife.
1.5k words
4.56
6.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woodparcours

I have been married to Mia for going on 15 years now. Like any married couple, we went through a myriad of ups and downs but still growing year on year. Our sex life is what I would call, boringly average.

Last year we were rewarded with a little fuck trophy; now, he screwed up our sex life for more than a year. But this year, we decided it's time to get back on track and maybe add some spice.

Now, I am just an average beer-bellied middle-aged man. Mia, on the other hand, is stunning, but reserved.

We live in a quiet village near a city but just far enough away from the city to feel like we know the people here. In our village and flat complex area, there are mostly young couples. But in general, the Village is full of older people.

During the holiday sales this year, I bought Mia some Sexy Lingerie to start returning to normal. As part of this order, I also bought a Leather Outfit, just in case Mia wanted to dress a bit wild for a Saturday Netflix and Chill.

The Outfit was a tight-fitting full-body outfit. It had a Zipper to allow for easy access to her tight and always-shaven Pussy. The top part had the Tits open so that her pair of 34C's would be proudly on display.

Initially, she did not look too impressed by this, but she just quietly put it away and did not make any comments about it until yesterday!

I was woken up really early with a cup of coffee. Mia asked that I take the baby Monitor to our Downstairs Neighbours. Now, our little trophy likes to sleep in, and we have a few times gone to breakfast with the neighbors just being on standby for if he wakes up.

But today, it was still about 30 minutes before sunrise. I complied, and when I got back, Mia was all dressed. I immediately noticed that she had a Leather suit on. She had a Red coat covering her top part and some Winter Boots. Thus, only about 30cm of the Pants part was on show.

My brain was working overtime and expecting some action when we returned. I wondered how we would have breakfast but assumed she put a top over the dress.

As we walked over to the restaurant, Mia suggested that we take a walk through the forest. Now, we have done this before, but today, I was more interested in getting home. I gave in and we took a left turn.

It was quiet outside with only the odd person out walking their dogs. When we reached the entrance to the forest, Mia let go of my hand and signaled me to stop. She walked a few paces forward and turned around with her coat opened. My jaw dropped as my Cock quickly woke up. She did not have another on and her Tits were on full display. Nipples erect in the cold winter air.

I started looking around for other people, but Mia proudly stood there, showing me her assets. With a single finger, she invited me over where she explained what she had in mind.

Our forest had Vitaparcours with 16 places where people could do some exercises. She explained that today we will be doing Stations 6 to 9. Now station 6 is rings you hang on. Station 7 has a few different heights of tree trucks you can jump between. Station 8 has a few benches to do sit-ups on. Station 9 is beams. I was a bit perplexed as neither of us was dressed for exercise, but Mia had her tits out.

Station 6

Mia threw her coat on the ground. She grabbed a pair of rings and pulled herself up. Her tits are now at my eye level. I could not resist and grabbed them with both hands. burying my face in them before sucking hard on them. Using the same opportunity to feel her ass. The leather stretched thigh over her ass. Soft and Warm. I had a few minutes immersed in her tits before she could not hold herself up anymore.

Without any hesitation, she unzipped my jeans and pulled my Cock out. She handed me the rings. I did not even get hold of them properly before she grabbed my ass and pulled my cock closer to her. With a shy smile, she opened her mouth and took me in. Slowly working my cock deeper into her mouth. Unfortunately, I do not have the best arm strength and let go without warning, ripping my cock from her mouth. I quickly put my cock away but Mia seemed relaxed walking with the Tits out.

In a relaxed way, we walked over to station 7, a few hundred meters further. Mia answered some of my questions, and it seems like she always had a fantasy of having outdoor sex.

Station 7

I could see Mia's eyes lighten up as we reached the trunks. She eagerly hopped on the highest trunk and let me feel her up. She stood with her legs as far apart as the trunk would allow. Then, she unzipped the front for me to see her pussy. The sun was coming up and shining through her hair. She looked down like an angel and asked me to please eat her out. I did not wait. Mia is not big on receiving oral sex, so I grabbed the opportunity with both hands on her Leather wrapped Ass.

She tasted sweet as I moved my tongue over her pussy lips. Tracing each fold slowly, spending some extra time on her Clit. I do not think I was busy 2 minutes before she grabbed my head. pushed herself against me and kept my head in place over her clit. I loved the forceful nature. With a single hard push against my head, she climaxed. The smell of her pussy changed to a bit of musky, but very lustful smell.

She jumped off the trunk and grabbed my Hand. To the planks, we go...

Station 8

While walking over to the planks, again another few hundred meters away, Mia did not close the Zipper to her pussy. Instead, she stopped in the middle of the path. bent over and pulled it all the way open. The leather sticking to her ass pulled them a little apart. She turned around. Pulled me closer and Unzipped my Pants. "Let him breathe," she said as she led me to the planks.

With a forceful push, she said, "On your back." I lay down on my back with a leg on each side. She straddled my face, with my arms pinned between her legs. Then she bent over, my Cock disappearing in her mouth. No hands, and in a single move, she took all of me in her mouth. Never before have I felt this sensation. I did not know she knew how to deep throat it, never mind being able to. Just as quickly as it disappeared she let it go again.

Then we heard some other voices. I Froze. Mia sat down on me. Pinning me to the bench, while slowly stroking my cock. looking around for the other people. She jumped up as we noticed they were walking in the opposite direction. but instead of leaving she turned around and sat down on my cock. She was super wet, and I slid in her with no resistance.

She started to slowly fuck me. I could feel her pussy already tighten around my cock, and her expression showed how turned-on she was. Again, within minutes, she came hard. I could feel her legs shaking.

For me, it was harder as I was constantly worried about being caught. but Mia was thriving.

Station 9

Again she led me to the Last Stop. The other voices were still somewhere in the forest. She bent over the Beam. Mia looked back and said, "Pick a Hole to Cum in." I moved in behind her and started fucking her doggy style over the beam. Her tits swayed with every pump. I could feel the urge to Cum build slowly overcoming the fear.

The next moment, as I looked up, I saw a blonde woman standing with a phone in front of us. She had a smile on her face as she took a picture. Then I felt Mia Climax again, Her legs Shaking and Pussy tightening around my cock.

Without a word, the Woman turned around and walked away. Mia's pussy was still pulsating around my cock. She pulled me out of her. She turned around and squatted down. She slowly licked her juices off my cock before taking me down her throat again. She looked up. "Cum in my mouth now!" She started stroking my cock fast, and every few strokes she took me in her mouth again. I did not last a minute before I grabbed her head and pushed myself down her throat. I exploded in the back of her throat and made her Gag a few times.

I quickly put my cock away. I could see Mia loved that we were caught. The woman looked familiar but I was too shocked to get a good look. Mia waited till we were at the entrance of the Forest before putting her Jacket back on.

On our way back home she could not stop talking about being caught.