All Comments on 'Woodbridge Academy Ch. 07'

by elno2015

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
ashpuppyashpuppyalmost 8 years ago
More Than Confused..

Let me start off by saying I loved your story up until this chapter. I find it very hard to believe Matt would believe Adam over Jason. I actually don't believe it at all, and I really think you meant to do this as shock value. Matt is and has been well aware of how much of a liar and how much of a loser Adam is, to believe something so transparent? And Adam ADMITTED her did it in front of both of them. "I told you not to mess with me." I'm honestly very disappointed in how this has ended thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No f'n way

I loved this story. The slow buildup of romance, the chemistry. All the obstacles they overcame. To end the way it did is beyond a high school cliche.

I demand vindication! This prick (Adam) has to pay for his crimes just as Cinderella's persecutors were.

T

Eastern U.S. Seaboard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incomplete

This story is a stolen incomplete work from 2008. Don't know why the original author never finished, but it is not elno2015. It is clearly two different writing styles and a very poor attempt of a cliffhanger ending. Give it up people, we won't ever know how this was meant to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Need the end to this story!

I fell in love with Matt and Jason and the abrupt and unsatisfactory end to this chapter can't be the true ending. Please finish! Adam can't win!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love Jason and Matt. Please finish

Poor Jason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh No!

What? No!! This cant be happening. Please. I need to know if someone is going to find out Adam is behind everything. OMG. Please finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I give up

I've had this story bookmarked since Dec. so I would know as soon as it updated. I emailed the author, who assured me that the rest of the story was written and would be put online shortly. That was in March. It's now July. I have given up hope that it will ever be finished. It was an intriguing story though. I like what I have read so far.

elno2015elno2015almost 8 years agoAuthor
finally!

Hi everyone. I posted the last chapter today, so it will be up whenever they clear it. I really do apologize for the wait, but appreciate those who have been patient. I have completely rewritten this chapter about four or five times since January because nothing seemed quite right. I appreciate the nice comments that people left, and the kind emails that i received. I apologize to those readers who had to wait because I had writer's block and some performance anxiety from some of the rather nasty comments i received (including one that said i should kill myself). To those of you who had to wait as punishment for my insecurity, I am so sorry. I hope you like the next chapter, and I have already started the next story Thank you again for all your continued support. I will try to be better about posting in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pissed as Fuck

Thank God Adam and That Cunt Matt are fictional characters coz I swear to God I would hunt them down...

It's sad 😢 that you had to twist the story like this...

jeansguy48jeansguy48over 7 years ago
TRASH!

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the PREVIOUS chapters and voted each 5 stars. If I could I would vote this one -5 stars. I have ignored all your faults as an author because I really enjoyed the storyline, BUT not only can you not type and certainly don't use any type of spellchecking software, to end a wonderful story in this manner just makes me livid. I seriously doubt I will ever read any more of your work...why bother!

MickeyKayMickeyKayover 2 years ago

OMG!!! I'm SO SORRY you actually had someone say you should kill yourself! How 🤬 Ridiculous!!! It's a FICTIONAL STORY PEOPLE!!! O!M!G! I'm Furious FOR YOU!!! What has happened SUCKS! RAW! EGGS! BIG! TIME! BUT I'm HOPING you'll find a way to make it where Adam gets what's coming to him, Matt and Jason get back together after realizing what a DOUCHEBAG HE'S BEEN!!! And Josh...my heart Breaks how Adam played and manipulated him! I HOPE the other story you wrote is THIS stories Josh and he and Jason reconnect!!! Fingers and toes crossed!!! And I want to share with you something another author told me one of the things she says when people get nasty "YOU'RE not paying ME to write this story!" It's One thing that SUCKS BALLS when creating something you Love only to have people who take it TOO far the negative way. I HOPE you HAVEN'T given up writing just because some people are insecure, negative, and can just be all around BUTTHOLES!!! I have Faith you'll turn it around!!! Off to see your creative writing skills at work...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous