All Comments on 'Woodbridge Academy Ch. 07'

by elno2015

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ughhh

So upset! I get why Josh might believe him but Matt should know better especially since Adam was lying about the Josh thing. Ugh I want to punch all three of them in the face and give Jason a hug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well

That happened!

I only want to know why Matt and Josh so easily believe that Jason is capable of this shit, and take Adam's side. It makes no sense and doesn't follow the characteristics of these guys. Jason has given neither of them reason to think he's even like this. To not at least hear him out is disconcerting.. I love this story so I am interested to see how you turn this around..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dealbreaker

I'm interested to see how this plays out. I can't see a way for a satisfying happily ever after at this point, as Matt's behavior is unforgivable. Even though I love(d) them together, he has now proven the type of person he really is, and is undeserving. How many times can he abandon Matt (and harshly kick him out of his room) and still be forgiven? Why would he even have had Adam in his room (and both shirtless?) and still be friends with him, knowing what Adam has done to Jason?-email video not even included. Why would his best friend and then the love of his life believe anyone over him, let alone Adam? And with Matt knowing the Adam/Josh situation and being on Jason's side through that? I really hope you find a way to explain the actions and emotions of Matt AND Josh so that everything ends up as it should.

MbeseMbeseover 8 years ago
Back again....

The more I think about it, the freaking angrier I get. How could Josh and Matt believe the lies so quickly??? I am mean, it's like they don't know Jason at all. I mean, if someone told me something like that about my best friend, I will slap the shit out of them. My best friend is like blood, there is nothing i don't know, no mood i don't understand. The same goes for my man, their is a whole lot drama that will have to go down IN FRONT of MY OWN EYES before I will believe anything against him . If Josh was a real freaking friend he would have known Jason would never have done it.... and don't get me started on the wimp Matt, fucking spineless asshole! I hope they realize their mistake soon and i REALLY hope Jason gives them hell for it. Please don't let Jason roll over on this so easy,he really is a good guy, but this betrayal really isn't okay, neither Josh nor Matt deserves a man/friend like Jason, the freaking dipshits! i hope Adam chokes on his own bile!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 8 years ago

Honestly? This reads false to me. I'm a long way from 18, but I find it hard to believe that everyone so easily believes Adam, who is known to be an unstable liar. I can understand being insecure, but the way this is written, Matt and Jason have grown closer and communicate more maturely. I would've been more likely to believe it early on in the relationship, when Matt was unsure of Jason's feelings for him. But at this stage? It's manufactured drama to provide conflict between characters. It's soap operaish. Also, why are Jason's best friend and boyfriend so willing to believe the worst of him? It's like they don't even know him at all. He deserves better.

The logical direction this story would take would be to pivot. Jason goes to Italy, licks his wounds, maybe enrolls in Brown's international program and stays gone for 2-3 years, maybe longer. He's in therapy a bit to deal with the trauma of having his life destroyed (that video will follow him the rest of his life -- good luck getting jobs) and of losing the people closest to him, people he trusted. Josh and Matt are gone for good, because really, who would want them back after their distrust and cruelty? They said things that can't be taken back and can't be unheard. Jason eventually opens his heart to love again years later.

MbeseMbeseover 8 years ago
WTF

Was that! Please post soon, wanna know if Jay is okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG!

At this point, I am so pissed off at Matt and Josh falling for Adam's campaign of lies and outing that I can't see straight!

I hope Jason goes to Italy and finds some cute guys to distract himself with, now that he knows he's gay and that Matt has discarded him.

And if Jason isn't valedictorian because of Adam's computer stunt, then there's really no point in Jason even showing up for graduation, is there? Jason can leave early for Italy.

Matt could start having doubts about what happened and what he did to Jason and sit there by himself at graduation, wondering why he was such an ass to doubt the person who said he loved him, the best thing in his life. In fact, let him run to Italy and find Jason in the arms of another guy. That would serve him right!

Oh, no! I thought of something else! Now that Jason has no boyfriend or friend to look out for him, I hope he's not going to be Adam's victim any more than he's already been. Adam has always wanted Jason, since he found out he's gay. It's obvious he never cared about Josh (like he ever told Josh about hitting on Jason-yeah, right! that was Josh covering for Adam, although now it's obvious Adam's caused Josh to doubt that little incident, too). Now that I think about it, it seems Adam's whole campaign has been to isolate Jason from everyone. Maybe Matt could wake up and figure it out, before it's too late and Jason is physically hurt, fighting Adam off.

There are so many things that could happen. Jason might even get gay bashed by others on campus, after what happened during that scene at his exam, although you seem to have written the campus not being that kind of place.

I thought Matt and Jason were in it or the long haul. There is that saying about the course of true love never running smooth, or something like that, and especially, it seems, first love. And the whole issue of trust in a new relationship is even more challenging when there is a question of someone being outed. We all know men and women don't seem to understand each other very well, but I've been very surprised sometimes by gay couples, where one has quickly chosen to doubt their partner, the way Matt is doing, because of their own long-standing insecurities.

I usually don't speculate like this, but I'm so wound up, and you've provided so many possibilities!

Wherever you take this, I know I'll read it the second I see it, and enjoy it immensely. This has been a superior series. Thank you, elno!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF Matt!!!

Ok I am annoyed with Matt oh my goodness, like give Jason a chance here and act like you know him better than that. Urgh. Ok now that is out, really good chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please, please for God's sake uldate the next chapter soon. You can't leave us with a cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good chapter

I'm just hoping that this won't lead to either a time jump or Matt and Adam getting together. That would make the story cliché and one of many. So far it has stood out in a positive way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Can't wait for next chapter. Please post it as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow just wow

Can't wait for the next one. I hope that this little predicament gets settled out.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous