Woodhaven School Girls Pt. 01

Story Info
Tiffany lands a teaching gig with a different philosophy.
2.5k words
4.59
17.9k
41
4

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,822 Followers

Tiffany Jones paused just before the door of her class. She was thrilled to land this teaching gig, being a substitute was a hit and miss proposition, and her savings and checking accounts were dangerously low on funds. She had sent a resume to the Woodhaven school board, hoping that something was available. She felt a thrill when they contacted her and asked her if she'd like to take over an all girls high school class, she jumped at the chance. The salary was well in excess of a standard teacher's salary, it looked like a long term deal, the other teacher had left due to what were termed, "creative differences", and she was told that some of the teaching methods were a bit unorthodox. She didn't care, she needed the money, and it was 7:30 AM on the Monday, and she went in to her classroom.

She looked around, more or less the usual layout, student desks, blackboard, her desk, and wrote her name on the blackboard, she started to unpack her items, and make the teacher's desk her desk. She noticed that her seat was not a hard wooden chair, in fact it was more like a recliner. She took a seat, enjoying the soft cushions, and yes, it actually did recline. This was going to be nice, being able to sit and not trying to find a way to be comfortable in a hard wooden chair.

She was glad that she had the all girls school, teen males could be more than a handful. She knew that from the odd teaching sub her looks had drawn more than a few whispered comments from the males, they'd all be sizing her up, mentally undressing her and fantasizing about getting their cocks into her. They'd be fattening up their eyes, with her being 28, five foot seven, 130 pounds, shoulder length golden honey color hair, jade green eyes, and a nice smooth complexion. Firm, upright breasts, full grapefruit sized mounds, the nipples jutting up, her tummy was flat, her hips had a sexy curve, sleek, full legs, her rump had a graceful curve, perky and smooth. She could just imagine all the horny fantasies the male student's minds churned up.

At 8 AM, when the first bell sounded, her students started to arrive. They were all seniors, 18 years old and all of them were clad in a school uniform. They all took their assigned desks, and she glanced down at her register, to get an idea of what all the names were. When she looked up, she got one hell of a view.

All of her class were standing, they had all lifted up their skirts, and each of them tugged down their panties, until their 25 nude pubic regions were all visible to her eyes. She stood in a state of shock, and gasped, "What... what...what are you doing?"

The tall redhead at the front of the second row answered calmly, "It's first class, and we have to show you how well we keep ourselves neat and well groomed."

Tiffany was realizing how unorthodox this could be, as she said shakily, "As you can see, I'm new here, could you tell me what I'm supposed to do?"

The tall redhead glanced at the blackboard, smiled and said, "Sure Ms. Jones. I'm Paige Rycroft, what you do is go up and down each aisle, and take a look at our pubic region grooming. One of the rules for students of this school is to have good lower hygiene."

Well, when in Rome, crossed Tiffany's mind, and she walked up and down each aisle. Although she felt shock, she couldn't deny that the sight was starting a tingle going deep inside her. She saw a myriad of pubes. Some were totally waxed bare and smooth, others, like Paige, were trimmed down to a neat, tidy bush, one had a trimmed heart design, one had a trimmed diamond design, a couple of landing strips, it was quite a display.

When she got back to the front of the class, all her students smiled, and as she gaped at them in shock, they all stripped off their uniforms, until she was faced with 25 totally naked students. The bodies on display were like a smorgasbord of young, nubile teen bodies, and she stood rooted, until Paige Rycroft said softly, "Ok, Ms. Jones, now you have to get naked."

She was in a daze, this couldn't be real.

"Class, take a break, I'll be right back."

As Tiffany rushed out the door, Paige smiled and said to her classmates, "Looks like we have a new teacher who is not expecting this level of unorthodox teaching methods. I hope she stays, not like the last teacher who bolted before class even really got started. Ms. Jones looks really hot and yummy, I really want to give her our special welcome."

Tiffany fairly sprinted to the office, and barging into Principal Hunter's office, she demanded, "What the hell is going on? Inspecting naked pubes, having my students totally naked in class, and I am supposed to be naked, too? What kind of school is this?"

The principal looked surprised, and he said calmly, "It's all laid out in your orientation manual, didn't you read it?"

"Manual, what manual, I never got a manual!"

"Ah, no wonder you are shocked. Ms. Jones, we have a different philosophy of teaching here. Our belief is that a teaching environment flourishes when teacher and students can be totally open and honest with each other, we believe that nudity fosters that openness and honesty, therefore, you have seen what our system entails. There may be other things that you encounter, the students will want to give you their traditional Welcome to Woodhaven. Just go with it, and you will do fine. Now, if you are no longer interested in the job, I can understand, and you can be released from working for us right away, with no hard feelings."

Tiffany thought for a few seconds, but she really didn't have an option. No other prospects were even in sight. She needed the money, a car repair and a new home heating and air conditioning system for her house were badly needed, and she was out of options.

Her voice a bit steadier and calmer, she replied, "Mr. Hunter, I would like to stay, and now, if you will excuse me, I think I should get back to my class."

"Excellent, Ms. Jones, glad to have you aboard."

She strode back down the hallway, wondering what the Welcome entailed. I guess I'll find out soon enough, she thought, she took a deep breath as she opened the door and walked back into class, and saw all eyes watching her. She stood at the head of the class, and before her courage faded, she quickly slid out of her dress. Now clad in just a lacy white bra, and matching lacy white panties, she knew by her student's similar total nudity, that they had to go. She slipped off her bra, and quickly pushed down her panties. Stepping out of them, she scooped them up, and slipped them into one of her desk drawers. She faced the class, and saw all her students taking in all her nudity. She felt a pulse of lust, the hungry, teen lust look in their eyes, focused on her neatly trimmed blonde bush, was making her warm.

She did her best to ignore the strange, erotic feeling of being nude in front of a classroom of nude students, and said, "Class, take out the Frontiers of Science textbook, and turn to page 50."

As she got into the rhythm of teaching, Tiffany's disquieting feelings about being nude in front of her class started to fade. After all, every student was nude, so, it wasn't like she was the only one naked.

By the end of the day, she was more at ease, and the final bell rang. She looked up, and saw her students, still naked, stand up, step forward and gather around her. She saw hungry looks, and having so many nubile teen bodies around her made her pussy tingle.

Paige said softly, "Now, we will give you our Welcome to Woodhaven greeting."

Tiffany was in a daze, now she was going to find out. Go with it, her mind said, you need the money, as she was led over to her desk.

"Now, you just lie back on your desk Ms. Jones, and let us welcome you."

Unable to stop herself, she did so, and she saw Paige gently spreading her legs, and stepping in between. She saw two other students, Holly Carter, and Brenda Larsen, approach her side.

In unison, Paige, Holly, and Brenda cooed, "Welcome to Woodhaven, Ms. Jones."

Tiffany watched, wide eyed, as three hot teen mouths lowered towards her together, and she felt Brenda slipping her mouth around her left nipple, while Holly latched onto her right, while Paige started to lick delicately at the lips of her pussy.

Oh god, that felt so good, Tiffany felt sizzling pleasure surging through her body, she could not stop a loud moan of pleasure as her nipples were nursed at. She felt Paige's soft fingers gently spread her labial lips apart, and she moaned again as Paige's hot, wet tongue danced teasingly between her lips, licking eagerly at her wet, gleaming pussy tunnel. She felt her juices start up, and a moan of pleasure from Paige vibrated against her flesh, as Paige tasted the juices staring to flow. It had been months since Tiffany had anything other than masturbation, and her body responded eagerly, ignoring the strangeness, just greedy for the surging pleasure.

Paige really knew what she was doing, her tongue plunging deep into the soupy wetness, scooping up a flow of juices, then bringing her tongue back to spread her wetness all over the outside of her opening, and flicking at her tingling clit, then plunging back in again, while her nipples were sucked, licked and gently nibbled on, just the way she adored.

Tiffany purred, "Oh my god, so good, so fucking good, keep licking me Paige, keep sucking my nipples Brenda and Holly, made me cum!"

Paige heard and smiled as she continued to lick their newest teacher. Ummmm, Tiffany's juices were delicious, tart and crisp, almost like biting into a ripe pear. She felt her teacher's hands come down and cradle her head, stroking at her hair, and she went at her creaming pussy with renewed vigor, while Brenda and Holly sucked eagerly, licking and nipping gently, feeling Tiffany's nipples sticking up hard, more moans issuing from Tiffany as they worked over her straining body.

One of the other girls, Dana Willbanks, lowered her face down to Tiffany's, and cooed, "Time for you to cum Ms. Jones, cum, cum real hard, do it!"

Dana plastered her mouth against Tiffany's, her lips opening Tiffany's quickly yielding lips, and her tongue plunging into Tiffany's mouth. Tiffany's tongue instantly responded, getting french kissed while being driven to orgasm gave her the last little push. She felt the tingles quickly turning to ripples, clenching at Paige's tongue, and her body froze, then she started to buck her hips up towards Paige. She shrieked into Dana's mouth, and she felt the rush of juices pouring out, as she was enveloped by a massive orgasm.

It had been so long since she had enjoyed such a rush, and she felt waves of pleasure washing over her, as her body was stimulated by the four hot mouths, making her pussy spasm with rolls of orgasm, hot pleasure licking at sucking at her until the last little quiver had raced through her pussy.

The door opened, and two of her students, Holly Parkinson and Leanne Tudor who had slipped away, returned, leading Principal Hunter into the classroom.

Paige looked up from between the spread of Tiffany's thighs, and cooed, "She's ready for you."

He was quickly stripped by Holly and Leanne, Tiffany looked over, her body still having little flashes of heat from her orgasmic explosion. She felt Paige's fingers pulling her pussy lips apart, to reveal her dripping wet pink folds to the principal's hungry gaze.

She watched as Paige locked her lips around his cock, and his growl of pleasure as she sucked him in, swallowing all of his 9 inches, bobbing her head back and forth a few times.

Paige pulled off, and cooed, "Mmmmm, so hard, so ready, look at how hot, wet and ready her tight little fuck hole is."

Principal Hunter grinned, and took position as Paige moved away, he looked into Tiffany's eyes, nudged his cock against her, and said, "Welcome to Woodhaven, Ms. Jones."

He snapped his hips forward, and Tiffany squealed with pleasure as she was beautifully stuffed, his cock surging into her until she felt his balls smack against her ass.

He paused for a second, and Tiffany growled, "Fuck me, fuck me hard, ram my cunt, and cream my tight hole!"

He smiled in return, and gripping her ass cheeks, he set the fucking rhythm, lifting her hips up to the plunges of his bone hard cock. Oh yeah, he was glad Ms. Jones had decided to remain, she was very sexy, hot and fuckable, he grunted with pleasure as he drove in balls deep. His cock was steel hard, stretching her pink hole to take it all, testing the depths of her liquid fuck hole with great relish.

Tiffany grunted, "Oh yeah, fuck me harder, harder, I love it, drown my cunt with hot cream!"

She saw Paige, her face inches away, her mouth and chin soaked with Tiffany's juices, and her mouth came down, fastened against Tiffany's lips, and her tongue surged out. Tiffany got a big taste of her very own pussy juices, the feel of that red headed teen temptress' tongue dueling madly with her made her body light up, and she felt the tingles starting up, quickly racing into her folds, oh fuck, orgasm hit her almost immediately, she shrieked into Paige's mouth and she felt her pussy clamp down hard on Principal Hunter's cock, her body shaking as the spasms of a huge orgasm surged into her pussy. Dimly, she heard the principal grunt out "Oh yeah, fuck, cumming FUCK!" and the explosion as her cervix was coated with waves of hot cum, her pussy sucking eagerly at his pulsing prick, hungry for every drop.

Tiffany saw Principal Hunter pull his cock out, and Holly Carter eagerly licked at his cock, then swallowed him down, giving his cock a hot mouth washing. Then Tiffany purred with pleasure as Brenda Larsen went down on her, mouth slipping around her lower lips, a hot tongue sliding up, scooping eagerly at the just deposited cum, then a hot sucking action as Brenda eagerly brought more of the hot spunk within reach, as she went about cleaning their newest teacher.

As Tiffany was licked to one more orgasm by Brenda's tongue she marveled at what a welcoming policy they had.

groomleader
groomleader
2,822 Followers