Woodhaven School Girls Pt. 08

Story Info
Tiffany joins her students for their Saturday orgy.
1.8k words
4.48
5.7k
8
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,826 Followers

It was Friday and Tiffy had brought Paige home for some more student-teacher time. Paige had in her backpack a thick double dildo, 18 inches long, the color of pink bubblegum. She had taken it out and flashed Tiffy a most wicked smile.

"I bought this just the other day, with you in mind Tiffy," Paige purred, "let's taken our maiden DP voyage together, lay back Tiffy."

The sight of that hard thickness, and the idea of it stretching her open, made Tiffany's pussy pulse with heat. Paige waggled the dildo about for a few moments, teasing her and giggling a bit. She brought the dildo towards the creamy center, using one one had to gently spread Tiffy's labia lips, gently nudging the dildo head and sliding it in. before opening my lips and sliding it in.

Tifany grunted, it was a big one, stretching her snatch open, and filling her as half the dildo slid in. She looked up, saw Paige's face, alight with lust, her eyes glowing as she took position.

Paige nudged the dildo against herself, adjusted her hips and slid down onto the other end. Paige felt that supreme stretch, and their moans filled the room as she pushed down all the way, until their pubes were bonded, their lower lips were now kissing each other, making both of them hot and horny, cunts creaming quickly.

Paige coooed, "One set of lips kissing each other, now for the other set," and she lowered her face, thier mouths opened to each other, and their lips came together in a passion filled rush of tongue swirling pleasure, driving the heat higher.

They started to hump at each other and soon had a hot fucking rhythm going, smacking their cunts together, moaning, all the while whispering words of encouragement into the air. They really went at it, both of them ramming their sopping pussies down that hard pleasure stick over and over, cunts smacking together on each thrust, taking it hard from every angle. The sound of cries and moans of pleasure, and pussy juice squelching filled the room Their steamy cunts were hot and horny, quivering clits were throbbing, ready to explode.

Tiffany grunted, "Mmmm, mmmmm, oh make me cum baby!"

Paige could feel her orgasm rushing at her, she grunted, "Gonna cum, oh fuck, FUCK!" and with a loud shout, her pussy wrenched wildly then started that welcome spamsing as her pussy walls massaged the dildo in the midst of orgasm, and watching Paige's face full of bliss, and listening to her erotic cries of joy pushed Tiffany over the edge, and she let out squeals of pleasure as her pussy started to quiver and virbrate with the warm surges of orgasmic pleasure.

*****

"On your hands and knees Tiffy, one double dildo ride is just not enough! Ass to ass this time!"

Tiffany quickly did so, and let out purrs of pleasure as she was penetrated again. Paige took to her hands and knees, and wiggled her ass backwards, taking the dildo and leading it towards her waiting snatch. She felt the hard knob end against her lips and pushed her ass back hard, letting out a loud moan of pleasure as the end of the dildo surged in.

"Now, let's ride this big fucker!"

Ass to ass, the stiff dildo bonding their cunts together again, they started up. Each of them could feel their asses smack together as they bucked back and forth. Paige was corkscrewing her hips backward, getting that big pole to rub all over the inside of her heated hole, while Tiffy moaned and purred as the big knobby head drove into her over and over, her pink fuckhole spread around the pleasure pole. The smacking together of their asses felt incredibly erotic.

Both of them were furiously diddling their stiff clits, orgasm was beckoning, and when Paige let out a wordless shriek and pushed back hard, their asses made a loud smacking sound, and Tiffany felt the rush, and let out worldless cries of pleasure as she joined Paige on the orgasm express.

They flopped back into each other's arms, and Paige gently stroked Tiffy's face. She was developing very deep feelings for Tiffy and felt that if things went well, this could be a long-lasting loving relationship.

Paige purred, "Tiffy, tomorrow is our all-out orgy day. Being a part of a 25-girl daisy chain is so good, god, it makes me wet just thinking about it. We have to keep our pussy licking skills sharp, so our teachers can get the best licking of their lives. We always have room for another to join our party, you know, maybe a curious teacher."

Paige paused, gave Tiffy an inviting smile, and cooed, "So, would you be curious enough to join us, and make it 26?"

Tiffy was more than ready, just hearing about it had made them both hot and wet, and they were in a 69, eating each other furiously, licking ass and cunt, back and forth, cumming over and over again until they collapsed into a post-coital daze.

*****

It was 1 PM Saturday, and Paige said, "We got the gymnasium all to ourselves, let's head for the orgy!"

Once parked in the school lot, they quickly made their way to the side entrance and unlocked the doors. All the team was there, and they all trooped in, following Paige and Tiffy. Tiffy could virtually feel all the hungry, lust-filled eyes locked on her backside, mmmmm, the idea of stripping naked for her student's viewing pleasure, and the uses they would put her body to made her pussy creamy wet.

Once in the gym, Tiffany saw that gym mats had been placed on the floor, ready for them. Paige stopped, turned to Tiffany, and cooed, "Let me strip you, baby."

Tiffany let Paige have her way, and she saw her students gathering around, also quickly stripping naked. The hungry look made it clear that she was going to be the main attraction, oh yeah, her lust was in control, she was eager to please every member of her class.

Once Tiffany was naked, Paige quickly doffed her clothes, her naked body, so close to Tiffany, made her juices bubble up.

Paige said, "Tiffany, welcome to our orgy. You are the newest member to be here. Accordingly, we will show you what you need to do first. On your knees, baby."

Tiffany quickly complied, looking up expectantly as Pauline Connors stepped up. Pauline was tall and lean, with light blonde hair and a sparse, wispy bush that was formed into a heart shape, and Tiffany felt the surging lust, being on her knees like a subservient cunt licking slut had her eager to please.

Pauline stepped closer, and Tiffany didn't need to be told what to do. The deep pink labial lips, the scent of aroused 18-year-old pussy, and knowing that she was going to lick all of them, made Tiffany almost dizzy with lust.

Pauline slid her fingers down, Tiffany's mouth watered with desire as Pauline's fingers slowly spread her pussy lips apart from either side, the pink inner flesh glistening moistly as it clung and then separated viscidly. Pauline held her pussy lips open to Tiffany's excited gaze so that the soft wet inner folds were completely revealed in a tantalizing, pinkly shimmering display, her pulsing clitoris quiveringly erect, the tiny slit of her urethra clearly visible, while the pink oval of her vaginal mouth worked hungrily in search of something to fill it. The pink, desire-moistened flesh was like a beacon to her lust-crazed mind.

"That's right," Pauline whispered as Tiffany inched her mouth toward the shining pussy flesh, "Lick my pussy. It's so hot and juicy, all for you. Taste my sweet treat, you'll love it."

A white-hot flame of lust surged within Tiffany as she shoved her face forward, letting her tongue lead the way, and greedily thrust her tongue into the shimmering liquid flesh. Tiffany grabbed Pauline's supple ass cheeks, pulling her tight against her searching tongue.

While Pauline's body squirmed in naked pleasure and moans of lust-enticed joy sounded up from her throat, Tiffany's brain whirled in the overwhelming passion seizing all control over her body. She whimpered into the hot, fluid flesh of Pauline's wide-splayed pussy, on fire with lust, hungry for the juices to splash all over her face.

Tiffany's tongue raced up inside Pauline's seething vagina, she felt the pulsating clasp of Pauline's inner walls as she rotated her tongue like a corkscrew through the soft, searing hot flesh. Then she wiggled the very tip of her tongue into Pauline's tiny urethral slit, teasing it for nearly a full minute.

Pauline's jewel butt plug was in place, and Tiffany toyed with it, gently pulling and twisting it, bringing load moans of pleasure from Pauline. Tiffany swept her tongue back upwards, she homed in on Pauline's frantically palpitating clitoris, alternately caressing and stabbing at the tiny erect bud, sucking it between her softly ovaled lips, gently aggravating it, nibbling at it with the edges of her teeth.

"God... oh God! Oh God!! Oooooohhhh... shove your fingers up my pussy, unplug my ass and shove fingers up there, too, while you lick me... both together... mmmmmmm... Please!!"

A series of sizzling sensations shot through Tiffany's erotically tingling nerve centers at Pauline's graphic request. She was enticed as much by the thought of what it must feel like to be so totally ravaged as she was by the licentious thought of actually doing it. She yanked out Pauline's butt plug, and quickly replaced it with two fingers, driving them up as Pauline squealed with overwhelming pleasure, two fingers of her other hand raced up inside the pink waterslide of Pauline's fuck hole, and her tongue started to swipe harder at Pauline's straining clit.

"Aaahhh... God yessssss... Uuuunnnnhhhhhhhh... That's it... fuck me... fuck me with your fingers... hard... fuck me hard...!" Pauline moaned. "Ooooohhhhh, harder, baby... fuck harder... aaaaahhhh... nibble my clit... aaaaaaeeeeee... just like that... aaaaahhh... I'm going to cum... I'm going to cccccuuuummmm... Aaaahhhh... now... I'm CUMMING FUCK FUCK...!!"

Pauline screamed, her hands frantically winding in Tiffany's hair as she smothered Tiffany's face tighter against the wide-split opening. Tiffany felt the contractions, then the hot squirting as Pauline's pussy burst like an overfilled water balloon, her hotly spewing pussy spaying all over Tiffany's face.

Pauline looked down and saw Tiffany's face, her teacher had a look of bliss on her face as Pauline's facial found its mark, Tiffany opened her mouth, drinking deeply from the copious flow, and Pauline's pussy obliged, and more hot squirts shot out, Tiffany eagerly mouthing the flow, staying with her until the last drops were drained.

Pauline's legs were rubbery as she felt the mad rush start to abate. When she stepped back Alex looked up and purred "Let me plug you back up."

Pauline was happy to bend over, and moaned, deep in her throat as Tiffany gave her tight asshole a hot lick job before her jewel butt plug was stuffed back up where it belonged.

Tiffany looked over at the students, seeing the look of hungry lust.

"Who's next, get your sweet cunts over here, and let me lick you all to heaven and back!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,826 Followers