Woodland Wank

Story Info
4 friends have a wank in the woods.
1.8k words
4.32
18.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite a warm summer's day so me and a few friends decided to go for a bike ride in and around the local woods. We all had mountain bikes so could tackle the trails and woodland paths quite easily. There were 4 of us on the ride, myself Tom, Grant, Paul and Tony. We were all 18 and were coming to the end of our senior school days. We had been friends for most of our school days and enjoyed hanging out together after school and at weekends.

Soon, though we would be going our different ways with university calling or getting jobs, so were determined to enjoy our last days together. We often did bike rides or days at the beach. We were fortunate to live close to the beach and had a lot of woodland around too as we didn't live in an overly built up town. Although a couple of us had passed our driving test, none of us had a car so we made do with bikes.

We'd been cycling for a couple of hours along the trails when we stopped for a bit of a break, grab a drink and have a piss. There was a small clearing in the trees just off the small path we were on, that we headed in to. We layed our bikes down and stretched out in the sun. Bliss I thought. It was so peaceful. All you could hear was the birds tweeting and a gentle rustle of the leaves in the breeze.

"Did you bring it?" Grant said to Tony.

"Yes I did!" he grinned and started rooting around in his backpack.

The 'it' that was being referred to was a porno mag. This was a good few years back before smart phones and internet where porn is available at the touch of button, so for a young lad a porno mag was like winning the lottery.

Tony had swiped one of his Dads porno mags from his stash that was hidden in his garden shed. He often wondered why sometimes his Dad would disappear into his shed for a while for some 'quiet time'. One day when his Dad was out he went into the shed and had a look around and found a few porn mags.

He pulled out the mag, I didn't see the title but there was a picture of a bare breasted woman on the front. Tony put the mag on the ground and we gathered around as he started leafing through it. There were various pictures of women naked in various poses. As he turned the page, we were confronted by a man with a huge penis about to fuck a woman.

"Wow!" exclaimed Paul. "Look at the size of his cock!"

I looked at it in awe. It must have been about 9 inches long and quite fat. It put my six and a half incher to shame.

"Fuck, she's going to get a right hard fucking," said Grant.

"She sure is," Tony agreed.

They kept talking about the picture and how hard he was going to fuck her and how they would be like that with their girlfriends (none of us had a girlfriend at the moment although Tony and Grant had fooled around with girls). My eyes were transfixed on the guys cock. I started imagining touching it and playing with it. I had never had thoughts like this before and was totally aroused and my cock was hard in my shorts. I took a quick look around and could see that the others were also tenting in their shorts.

"Shame we haven't got her here," Grant said referring to the women in the mag, "I could do with a fuck".

"Yeah me too," said Paul.

"I'm really horny too," added Tony. "Hey, why don't we just have a wank? I really need to bust a nut," he continued.

"What, here?" said Grant.

"Yeah why not? There is no one around and we are all horny aren't we?"

"Yeah," they murmured.

"What about you Tom?" asked Tony.

"Yeah ok," I replied.

We had all seen each other naked before in the school showers and had sleep overs before and just hung around in our underwear, but we'd never wanked in front of each other. We'd all talked about wanking and sex a lot of course but this was new.

"What if someone sees us?" Paul asked.

"There is no one around," said Tony. "And besides, we would hear them coming."

We all looked around nervously and began to slide our shorts down. We were all looking at each other. I was trying not to stare as I looked at the bulges on the briefs.

Tony pulled his briefs down and his hard cock sprang free. He grabbed it by the base and slapped it into the palm of his other hand.

"Fuck yeah, get wanking lads," he said.

We all followed suit and pulled our own briefs down exposing our hard cocks.

We all looked at each other's sizing ourselves up.

Grant had the biggest cock, it looked like he could be in a porn mag himself.

"How big is your cock?" asked Tony

"8 inches," replied Grant.

"Nice," said Tony. "Mine is just over 7 inches.

"So is mine," added Paul.

"Mine's about 6.5," I added.

"Cool," said Tony as he started wanking his hard cock.

We all took his lead and started wanking our cocks. We were all quite silent and sheepishly looked at each other's cocks as we wanked. I was feeling super horny now as I stared at the 3 hard cocks.

Grant was wanking his cock slowly, gently going back and forth, pulling his foreskin right back each time, exposing a large purple head. He had a really nice cock, perfectly shaped and 2 big hairy balls that were swinging slightly with each forward and backward motion.

Tony was being a bit more vigorous in his wanking, his hand was moving back and forth quickly.

Paul was just rubbing his cock head, moving his fingers around in circles. His cock looked all wet.

I was barely touching my cock for fear of shooting my load. Being outdoors semi naked wanking with 3 lads was such a horny experience.

"You get loads of precum," Tony said to Paul as he looked at his wet cock.

"Yeah I guess so," replied Paul. "Natural lube," he continued.

"I get quite a lot too," added Grant and with that he squeezed his cock hard and moved his hand up his shaft, almost like he was squeezing the last of the toothpaste out of the tube. A big drop of clear liquid appeared at the head which oozed out over the head. Some of it dropped off the end and looked like a long strand of silk as it fell to the ground.

"Tastes quite nice too," he grinned and with that he scooped some precum off his cock head and licked it off his finger.

My eyes widened at this and I wondered what it would taste like.

"Fuck!" said Tony. "That's hot, I'm going to try it," and with that he squeezed some precum out of his cock onto his finger and put it in his mouth. His face screwed up a bit as his tongue processed the flavour.

"What does it taste like?" I asked.

"Not sure, a bit salty but a bit sweet too," replied Tony. "Try it," he added.

"I'm not tasting your precum!" exclaimed Paul.

"No, I meant try your own!" Tony said.

I tentatively coated my finger with my own precum and put it in my mouth.

"So?" inquired Tony.

"Yeah, sort of the same, salty but a bit sweet."

"You think everyone's tastes the same?" Tony asked.

"Well I'm in no rush to find out!" replied Paul.

We all sort of laughed as it was reaching a bit of an uncomfortable point. Wanking with mates wasn't gay but tasting each other's precum probably was. I was intrigued though as to how theirs tasted.

"This is really great," continued Tony.

"Yeah, glad you found and brought the mag," said Grant.

Tony continued leafing through the mag and there were various different scenes but all featured a well hung man or men. Towards the back of the mag, there was a section called Bi mates. This section seemed to be more amateur. There was a scene with a woman and 2 guys, but one of the guys was sucking the other guys cock.

"Woah!" said Grant. "That's some kinky stuff there."

"Sure is," agreed Paul.

"Looks like he's enjoying it though eh?" added Tony. "After all, he's getting a blowjob."

I found this seriously horny and imagined it was me in the mag sucking the guys cock. Then I started thinking about the cocks around me and what it would be like to suck theirs.

We flicked through the rest of pages and there were similar scenes including just 2 guys, one on his knees sucking the other guys cock.The last page had the guy shooting his spunk over the other guys' chest. We all continued wanking and then Tony said he was close to coming and was going to spunk on the guys face in the mag.

Tony knelt in front of the mag and started wanking really hard and fast, His face was a bit red and he had beads of sweat on his forehead. His breathing was getting faster and he started screwing his face up.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" he said and bit his lip and grunted.

He pointed his cock at the mag and we watched as he shot his spunk. 4 or 5 spurts came out and splattered on the mag. Paul quickly followed suit and he spunked his load.Grant then announced he was going to cum

I watched in awe as he wanked his big cock, his balls bouncing up and down in their sac. He fisted his cock hard, the foreskin exposing and hiding his cock head. And then he let out a large aaarrghh and began shooting his load. 7 or 8 large spurts of cum shot out of his cock like a missile, flying through the air and landing a couple of feet in front of him, just missing Tony's legs.

This was all too much for me and my own cock bucked and spurted its load out on to the mag, which was now covered in cum.

"Fuck that was good," said Grant.

"Yeah it really was," said Tony.

"What you going to do with your Dads mag? You can't return it covered in spunk, can you?" Paul asked.

"No I guess not," laughed Tony. "Maybe I'll just keep it, he's got loads, he won't notice."

"Yeah keep it then we can do this again eh?" said Grant.

"Great idea," I said and we all looked at each other and laughed.

"I'll ask my Dad if I can have you guys over for a sleep over at the weekend," said Tony.

"Yeah great," said Grant. "See if you can get some more mags too!"

"I'll see what I can do," grinned Tony.

We did have a sleepover a few days later, but that's another story.