Woods of Pain

Story Info
An afternoon in the woods.
1.6k words
4.15
13.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
co1029
co1029
17 Followers

The sun was hitting high noon on a unusually warm late spring day. The rains had stopped for over a week and the sun had dried up the excess water, leaving lush green laws and the trees vivid with bright leaves contrasting their dark brown bark. Two young women quietly slipped out of the backdoor of the old farmhouse on the outskirts of town. The small back yard rolled out before them, leading to the darker woods. As the shorter one with eyes to match the leaves started across the lawn, the tall straight haired woman stopped her.

"My toy" she spoke with warmth. "You forgot something." Green eyes flicked down to her lover's hands, which held a small amount of off-white cotton rope. A slow smile spread across her face as she approached the tall blue eyed creature.

"Ma'am will you let me pull the curls out of my face before you..." she stopped with a slight shudder.

It was now the sky's turn to dance as the rush of being addressed properly pulsed through her body and a smirk appeared. A slow nod announced the approval of the question. Pale hands pulled warm brown curls back while leaving the bottom free to be admired, or ruined. When she was finished, she brought her wrists together and held them out to her lover, who would become her desired captor. She felt her wrists being bound together, held tightly by the rope like a wicked embrace.

Once she was finished, her blue eyes took in the beautiful sight before her. Green sparkled with excitement above an ample chest, covered by a tank top for the time being, leading to a slight dip at the waist and a soft roundness in the hips. Strong, shapely legs clothed by a skirt and even, pale skin completed the package. The curly-haired woman could feel her lover's eyes devouring her body and shivered at the anticipation of today's events. The two women held each others gaze for a moment, until green eyes fell to the ground, remembering their place. To any one watching, it seemed the two women were just off for a lunch amidst nature. Strong hands grabbed a heavy basket with a blanket tucked in the top. With a tug of the rope, they were off into the woods, blue eyes leading green to their destruction.

They walked for at least 10 minutes, just enjoying the sounds of the woods surrounding them. Sunlight streamed in between trees and they felt as though they were the only two people in a perfect, magic bubble. The woman in back admired her captor's soft straight brown hair as it swayed in front of her. She thought of how different it looked from her own, much darker and sleeker. Suddenly, the swaying stopped as the woman in front paused to look at a tree with a low branch.

"Stay here" she growled at the bound woman and she felt the roughness of the bark and tested the height of the branch. A chuckle escaped her lips as she turned to her walking partner. "This one is perfect, my toy." The bound woman felt herself dampen at the news. The blanket was spread at the base of the tree and the basket was set close by. Another tug at her rope shackles and the green eyed woman followed obediently. Her arms were raised above her head as she was tied to the branch above, now helpless to do much of anything.

An amused sigh escaped her lips as she admired her toy bound and powerless. She knew the harshness of the tree would be uncomfortable through material, let alone on uncovered skin. The thought of hurting the green eyed beauty in front of her brought an evil grin to her face.

"My toy," she cooed as she brushed the soft cheek with the back of her hand, "you look so beautiful."

"Thank you ma'am" the reply came, flush with pride at pleasing her keeper.

"There is only one way you could look even better." Green eyes sought blue, eager to satisfy.

"How, Ma'am?" When she heard the chuckle in response, she knew she had fallen into a trap, of sorts. Only this was the kind of trap one wants to fall into.

"If this pale skin was made to match the blood that flows underneath it" was the answer to the question. The bound woman moaned at the thought, producing a smirk from her lover. "Is that what you want, my toy?" A gasp and a nod were all she needed to feel the sting of her lover's hand across her cheek. Pale skin jumped into redness at the contact and a deep moan followed it. Strong hands found a pair of scissors in the basket and she started cutting her lover's shirt off. The blades felt cool against her warm skin as she felt her shirt fall away, it's soft texture replaced with the coarse bark behind her. Suddenly, the bark bit into her back as her captor pressed against her, tongue and teeth demanding contact from her neck. The rigorous mouth moved down to assault her erect pink nipples. Dark moans escaped her throat as teeth viciously grazed against her ever hardening nubs. The mouth continued to suck, lick, and mostly bite and she groaned and pulled on her ties. Sharp sensations from her lover's teeth shot straight to her clit and she felt herself becoming drenched. The pressure pushing her against the tree lightened and she opened her eyes.

Her lover had paused, to take in the scene in front of her. Her toy, bound to a tree, back red with irritation, chest heaving with sensation yearning for more. Sky blue eyes darkened as she rushed back in, craving to cause more pain.

She could feel the tree digging into her flesh as she was shoved against the tree and her skirt was pulled up over her hips. "No panties, my toy?" a strong tone sounded. She held her breath for her lover's reaction. "What a perfect little slut" the blue eyes chuckled. Nails tug into her inner thighs as she shivered at her captor's words. Steel blue sought grass green and asked "Is that what you are? A slut?" Moaning, she nodded. The nails dug in as hard as the bark and her lover whispered, "Then say it. Say it for me."

"I... I'm a slut. Your slut, Ma'am." she uttered. A hard slap danced across her face in answer.

"Good. Good slut." She crooned, fingers slipping down between the dewy thighs of her prey. When they slid between the folds, finding wetness, it was her turn to groan at the apparent excitement of her lover.

"Oh god yes" the tethered woman hissed as fingertips rounded her clit, the pleasure intensified by the scratching pain in her back. She knew she would want those fingers inside her shortly. The soft circling of her lover's fingers led her to drift off, glowing in the pain/pleasure mix. A sharp slap to her pussy abruptly brought her back to the present with a loud moan. The fingers started their entrancing dance once more. She could feel the pressure building and her clit felt so hard. She needed to be filled. A whimper led to a smirk and question.

"Yes, my toy?"

"Please... I... I need you" she begged, releasing another smile

"And how is that. How do you need me slut?"

"Inside, please. Please fuck me Ma'am." The words fell out of her mouth before she could form them inside her brain. 3 fingers roughly responded to her begging. She bent forward slightly at the initial thrust screaming her approval at the intrusion. Her keeper's free hand pushed her chest back, causing the bark to cut into her back once more and continued fucking her at a mind-numbing pace. She was lifted away by the concoction of pain mingling with pleasure. The only thing she cared about was the three fingers fucking her hole hard and the bark, transforming her pale skin red.

A thumb flicked up to hit her clit as a throaty voice demanded "Do you like that, slut?"

"Yes" she moaned "Please, god, don't stop!" A chuckle and more pressure on her chest was her reward. She could feel herself stretched around the fingers pumping in and out of her and she groaned, "It feels so good when you hurt me Ma'am." The hand on her chest jumped off to smack her across the face and when it returned, it pushed even harder. She could feel her skin tearing, giving way to the bark. The pain was exquisite and she knew she wouldn't last much longer. Her captor knew the same.

"Are you going to cum for me? Hmmm, my toy? Or rather my slut?" The last word was spat at the bound woman, who moaned at its use.

"Please... Ca... Can I?" The fingers increased their tempo at the question. Her hand was a blur between the woman's thighs.

"Yes." she softly said into the noisy woman's ear. She threw her head back and screamed her orgasm to the tree tops. Her whole body shuddered and clenched, trapping the three fingers inside her for a moment. At that final release, her muscles resigned and her knees buckled. She had to be held up by her lover. Tears quietly leaked from tired eyes as she felt herself being cut down from the tree and laid softly on the blanket. She felt the warmth of her lover beside her and drifted off, not quite asleep and not quite awake but resting for the next round.

co1029
co1029
17 Followers