Woodsman

Story Info
Sex with brother-in-law.
4.6k words
4.34
38.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

My husband Quinn and I live in Anchorage. We have a really nice house with extraordinary insulation. The air exchange gives us fresh air because it's so tight and at the same time retains a great deal of the heat. It's single story with the tv and kitchen and utilities across the front and the bedrooms and bathrooms along the back.

It isn't square but more like an arc so the wind can get around it better. I'm 33 and Quinn is 37. With all we have to do in Alaska we both have a little extra weight on us for insulation and we're both a little muscular. We don't have any kids but thought we might adopt some when we went back to the 48.

One night the doorbell rang and I went to the door and there was a wild mountain man standing there with an enormous back pack on his back with big snow shoes sticking up. He had cold weather shoes on with furs cross tied around above the bottom all the way to the tops. Fur pants and a heavy fur coat with heavy insulated gloves.

He looked like he was 7 feet tall. He had big bushy eyebrows and his hair hang down well below his head rig and he had a solid beard that grew all around his mouth and up into his head hair. He stood there bearing down on me with his bullet eyes. I could read them. I knew this man.

It suddenly dawned on me and I turned and yelled, "Quinn. It's Haywood. It's Haywood."

I reached and got his arm and gently pulled him into the house. We had thick pad rugs all around near the front door for when needed and I started offloading him.

Quinn came in and stared at him and said, "Haywood?"

They both froze in place and I kept trying to offload him and Quinn came out of it and started helping. Haywood just stood still and let us do it. We piled everything on the rugs. Snow and dirt were welcome on those rugs. That's what they were for.

We got him unloaded and his outer winter clothes off and Quinn and Haywood hugged for the longest time. They're brothers. When they finished I got Haywood, which was smaller and shorter with his outer winter clothes off, and had a hugging spree with him. I think I embarrassed him a little.

Haywood looked like he was going to cry. Quinn waited and we took him over to a big wide chair and he sat down. He hadn't said a word since I opened the door. I got him some hot coffee and put a pint size bottle of blended whisky beside it and took it in. He took coffee a little while and poured some whisky in and took some more.

After a while he shook his head up and down and said, "Thank you. It's been a while."

Quinn said, "First of all, are you ok? How are you doing?"

"I need a doctor," he said. "That's why I came in. I was planning on coming in early in the spring to see you but I can't wait that long. A bear got after me. My fault. Now they can smell me so I need to look after it."

"Do you want to go now or wait until morning," Quinn said.

"Morning will be fine," Haywood said. "I need to get washed and my back pat washed and powered. It's medicated powder that works well for me. I've got some."

I knew instantly what I had to do. I said, "I'll take care of you. Is there anything in your packs that needs attention?"

There's meat in the lower part that needs kept cool, he said. "The rest can wait."

I said to Quinn. "You take care of the meat and be sure the other bedroom is ready and fresh towels in that bath. I'm going to take Haywood into the big bathroom and wash him. It's going to be a long hot bath so it'll take some time. Bring us some hot coffee in there when you can. Haywood, would steak and eggs be ok?"

He said, "Yes. Thank you."

I said to Quinn, "Keep track of when we'll be out and start on the steak and eggs and things." Quinn was nodding at me all this time.

"No hurry," I said to Haywood. "Whenever you're ready."

He sat his cup down and started to get up. He said, "I've been ready for a hot bath about six weeks or so."

He knew where the big bathroom was. He's been here a number of times before. He started back and I followed. He got started taking his things off. I unbuttoned and tugged and we slowly got him unclothed. I already had the hot water running. We had one of those never-run-out-heaters. I started taking my things off and got nude like Haywood and climbed in with him. We were only about 4 inches different in height nude so I could reach everything.

I was shocked when he turned around. He had bear claw marks down his back and across in some places and some on his legs, maybe they were teeth marks. Some were scabbed over and some came undone.

"I'm going to do the washing," I said. "You enjoy the hot water."

I got the large sponge and soaped it up and started on his neck and shoulders and did his arms and worked down his body from there. I washed his rear and his front and I wasn't too gentle about it. He had a large dick. He didn't say anything and didn't make any odd movements. I sat him on a soft bench and did his lower legs and ankles and feet, particularly between his toes. While he was sitting down I got behind him and got his head between my boobs. He could see it in the shower glass. I washed his face and ears and things and started on his hair and beard.

I washed his hair and beard 5 times and rinsed it with a hand held spray. I got him up and sprayed him down everywhere I could get to. His back had to be stinging some from the water but I knew he didn't care. I got a soft washcloth and some medicated soap and showed it to him. He nodded ok and I soaped the cloth and pat washed ever skin break I could find on his body. He had excellent views of my breasts and hard nipples the whole time and excellent views of my backside and front side. I was shaven so he got excellent views of my ridges and clit.

His dick got hard then went down several times. One time I said, 'hot water will do that to you' and he smiled but didn't comment. Quinn brought us coffee a couple of times and we paused to drink some. I noticed Quinn peeking in several times keeping track of our progress. One time I said, 'find those flannel pjs and slippers and put them on Haywood's bed'. He said, 'ok', from the hall side. I don't know what he was thinking about me in the shower nude with Haywood. I was kind of having fun. He had a large head on his dick even when it was soft.

We got out of the shower and I soft patted him mostly dry and we went to his bedroom and I got some more towels and got him much drier without rubbing into his cuts and rips. Quinn had his powder on the bed so I sprinkled some on a small cloth and patted it into where it was needed. It stuck nicely and that was a surprise. He put on the pjs Quinn got for him and I got dressed. We could smell steak and eggs so we went to the kitchen. I could see Haywood close his eyes for a moment every now and then.

I could see he was tired so when he was finished I said we could talk tomorrow so Haywood could get some needed rest. He went to bed and we were quiet and went to bed later. Wow. Haywood. We weren't expecting that. The next morning we called the doctor and explained the situation and he said to take him to the hospital and he would meet us there. They worked him over for about three hours. Quinn and I were sitting with him afterwards waiting for the doctor.

He came in and said, "Haywood, it's good to see you again. Sorry I didn't talk to you much but we had work to do. We've got to stop meeting this way. We cleaned everything out and put a number of stitches in where needed and used the claw bandages for the rest. Sorry for saying claw. I'll give you a good supply of those before you leave. Wash yourself with a damp cloth for a while. You'll know how long. Don't be climbing trees so you don't pull the stitches out. If it's itching it's healing. If it stings you need attention with the powder and claws.

"Sorry for saying claws. Oh, there's some medicine needed. It'll be at the nurse's station. You're the real hero of all us candy ass guys sitting around on our butts. Don't ever forget that. Anything else?"

I caught the doctor's eye and tilted my head and he went out in the hall. I followed and said, "Can he have sex?"

He looked at me a moment and said, "Brother in law, right?"

I nodded and we went back in. The doctor said, "Haywood, when we men manufacture semen we dispense a chemical through the body that helps in these situations. If you can, sex would be in order. Vigorous, but watch those stitches, and try to make a habit out of it and if you cut that beard or hair stay in town for about six months, otherwise you'll die."

Everybody thanked everybody and we got the medicine and left. Quinn mostly let the nurses and me and the doctor handle things. Haywood went back to bed and slept almost until dinner. Quinn was a little quiet most of the day. He was usually active on Saturdays.

He said, "I can't think of anybody that I know or Haywood knows to come see him. Do you know anybody?"

"Well, I can take care of him," I said. "He's actually ok by himself. I can check his stitches to see how they are until he mends better. It shouldn't be that long and it's great having him here. He's not talking much. He used to."

"He doesn't have anybody or thing to talk to in the mountains," he said. "I guess he's getting used to not talking that much. Pull him out. Get him talking about things. I can help there. We don't want to overdo it. He's collecting himself I think. Heather, what I meant about knowing anybody is what the doctor said about sex."

"Oh, sure," I said. "I don't know if he'll take up with anybody. He's kind of private. I could give him some company, you know, sit on the sofa with him. Snuggle up with him. He got hard in the shower and that might be enough."

You were nude," he said. "Sitting with him on the sofa nude is going to get a little strange and just getting hard might not help. The doctor said sex so, you know."

"I know what you're thinking," I said. "Quinn, he's your brother and I'm willing to go climb in bed with him and probably get him off but that's not going to work that long either. Let me think about it."

Haywood got up and we had dinner. He was a little more active and told a couple of stories. He moved gingerly so I knew he wasn't his normal self.

While we were calm at the table I said, "I want both of you to listen to me carefully. I'm going to spend time with both of you. Quinn and I am already a pair and that's not going to change. You're grown men and I'm a grown woman and we know what we're doing. It's a family thing. I expect both of you to be gentlemen about it and not discuss it with each other. If you want to talk about it to me that's fine, but in private. Maybe Haywood will have an incentive to come in more often."

Quinn and Haywood were glancing at each other but they didn't say anything. When I said that last thing they both smiled but tried not to. I said I was going to spend the night with Haywood tonight. We had more hot coffee. Conversation as normal. My mind took a great sigh of relief. I've always wanted to fuck Haywood and the doctor opened the door. Haywood is over 6ft tall and isn't fat but has a lot of muscle hanging on so he looks bigger. I'm 5ft8 and somewhat the same. I was thinking a lot more about his dick now. It was muscular and imposing too.

Quinn and I were alone in the kitchen finishing up the dishes and stuff. He said, "If you gotta you gotta. I was thinking maybe you should wear some of those sleek pajamas you have every night before bed. We'll both like that even if you're sleeping with the other although you probably won't sleep that much."

I kicked at his shin and he barely got out of the way. We were both smiling. I changed early. My top, which was short, only had two buttons at the top so a lot of my chest and stomach showed. The bottoms were long and hung low on my hips and the material was saran wrap style and dark red. Almost the whole house had thick deep pile wool carpets so we could get around barefoot in comfort. The guys were already in the den. I went in and ignored them for a few moments getting comfortable and letting them get a view. I lay back and let my top cascade over on each side with a little of the bottom of my boobs showing and I kept my thighs open enough for heavy breathing.

We visited the night away and I got up and kissed Quinn then Haywood and whispered, "I'll be in bed."

I doubt if Quinn was ever, in his whole life, going to tell me what he really thought about this. I was in and under the covers on the far side from the door. I had my table light on. Haywood came in and undressed to nude and climbed in bed. I didn't wait, I wanted to fuck. I scooted over and he gingerly moved over to me. I reached down and he was hard already. I got a leg over his waist and opened myself up and felt his hands start to look around. I was already nude. Haywood spent some time feeling me up most everywhere, several times.

I thought maybe it had been a while for him. I felt his lips on one of my nipples and I slowly lay back. His lips moved up to mine and a more tender kiss I've never had. I felt his hard dick dragging over my hip when he moved over on me. It took him a little bit to get set. He didn't probe or use his fingers to find where, he seemed to go right in the first time. He went more than half way and stopped and pulled back and went all the way in. He stopped and lay there. I was out of my mind with passion feeling him in me finally and was glad to stay just like that for the night.

It felt like I had several large mops on my shoulders and head but his lips were out clear and he used them. I kissed him all around his face and rubbed his neck and shoulders. I remembered where his cuts were and stayed away. A long few moments and he started thrusting. Short strokes at first then they got longer and longer until it was normal. I could feel his foreskin pulling and the head plowing through me and his balls. Wearing my pjs in front of both of them earlier got me dilated more. I kept my thighs against him so he had to push them apart slightly to get all in. I wanted to feel him and I wanted him to feel me.

I said, "As long as we're at it we might as well fuck our hearts out. I want to be on top and I love to spoon fuck. I do oral. You won't believe how good. I don't do anal but I do finger anal. You have a great dick for fucking. Don't tell Quinn. I can't get pregnant so we can go for an orgasm record."

Haywood was staring right in my eyes while I was talking. He was finally loosening up and smiling. He said, "I wasn't expecting this. I've always liked your butt moving around doing dishes. This is the first sex I've had in a long time. I guess you don't forget. Needle me along when you need to."

"Do you like my pussy?" I said.

He laughed and said, "Oh yes. It's better than a moose's."

I lover tapped his shoulder and started thrusting up into him. I got my arms down on the side of his butt and kept my feet planted and fucked him when he fucked me. We were going slow but hard. I wouldn't let him tilt over one way or the other so he wouldn't pull a stitch in his back. I told him my nipples would wait. I also told him if he wanted to use his hands anywhere else to lay down on me for the same reason. He did a few times and reached down under to my butt and grabbed on.

Men love to do that and women love it just as much, more so when their fingers push down in and mess with our asses. I put lube on before he came to bed and lubed his dick head when I reached down for him. He was fucking so smoothly it was breath taking. I closed my eyes now and then and when I opened them his eyes were staring right at mine and they were smiling. He absolutely knew he was giving me a very good fuck, just what I wanted. Staying about the same speed he tilted his dick in more of an upward direction.

I don't know how he did that. It started plowing up the top wall of my vagina and I started to feel it much more. I never believed in a g-spot but something was pulling an orgasm out of the orgasm shed. I could feel it way back there somewhere.

Haywood started to thrust a little faster and it got even better. He said, "Hold on."

He kept his hands under my shoulders and let me use my hip muscles for us to fuck harder. He shoved in and held it there and got out a soft sound and pulled back and did it again. I could feel the semen pulsing up his dick and out. He kept doing that and about the fourth time I had an orgasm and high-pitch squeaked in his ear and he knew it. We had as good of a time fucking out of our fuck as fucking into it, nerve endings be damn. I don't think his dick went down while it was inside but we did part to get our breathing back.

I stuck a cloth up me that I had hidden and lay there with Haywood for the longest time. We were holding hands. I finally went to the bathroom and brought a wet cloth and towel back and washed his dick and around his hips and between his legs good and dried him off. We went to sleep. We woke up. It was early morning. Haywood was on his side. It was better than on his back or his stomach so I backed my butt up to settle in his lap and got comfortable. I didn't move around or do anything, just lay there breathing.

My head was over a little and my backside was up a little. Not grossly. It was a common starting position and I hoped it worked on Haywood. I had a hand curled up at a nipple and twirled it while I waited or more like slumbered. Maybe five minutes later I felt his dick start to come around. I'm not totally sure he was awake at that point but he probably would be. When it got up enough I twitched my butt and his dick found its way in between since my knees were up and I was open. I slumbered and twirled some more.

His dick got harder and became an instrument of intense pleasure for consenting adults. I moved my backend up more for him and felt his hand on my butt. I moved up again and waited for him to adjust me until it was a perfect angle. He did and I felt him playing with me. I raised my leg and presented him with a perfect pussy and his dick slid right in so smoothly. A spoon fuck is different. It's a no hurry fuck for unearthshaking orgasms, particularly early in the morning. You can spoon fuck a whole football team one after the other and go looking for the coaches.

We hadn't spoken but knew each other wanted to fuck so we got to it. I did a little backward move at his dick and got it going. Spoon fucking is progressive. The more you fuck the tighter you get together until it's a tight fit and you squash balls and thighs and buns. It's great for virgins where you can slip their pants down under their buns but leave them at their crotch and let them feel your dick and you slowly get their cherry.

Quinn explained that to me once. He said it really works because they're looking the other way and can't see him and he's not imposing and it's just this thing around their butt in back that happens to touch their vagina and they instinctly push back a little and they're so wet it goes in and feels so good and they don't know for sure it isn't still your fingers until they can't stop and when they realize they're actually fucking they're all for it.

Haywood's dick was long enough he could go to Cleveland spooning and it was more than satisfying. I had my lips clamped and eyes closed and was almost peeing in the bed it was so good. Quinn was about the same size but this was different somehow. I couldn't help thinking ahead. If I kept this civil I could fuck Haywood a lot. After all he needed it for medical reasons. I thought Quinn would fuck my brains out the next time he got me he would be so turned on.

In the morning I got up early and had a full breakfast when the brothers came in. Haywood walked over to Quinn and wrapped his arms around him and hugged him a long time. He said, "I don't know what to say Quinn. Thank you. I love you and Stacy. You're the best family I have. I'm sorry I haven't been down more. I hope you can forgive me."

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12