Woodworking

Story Info
I am taught how to work wood.
6.5k words
4.36
6.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always enjoyed building things out of wood.

I made an umbrella stand.

A pair of old-timey benches for the kitchen table.

An arbor over the sidewalk.

That kind of stuff.

Mostly cut and screw and paint.

I wanted to make nicer stuff, so I signed up for an adult woodworking class held evenings at the local college.

It was a class on basic joinery techniques-dove-tail, mortise & tenon, etc.

The class was unique in that there was an instructor who would explain a particular skill, and then we were paired with an experienced woodworker who would walk us through the steps.

We had the same expert each week, and the one I was paired with was named Tom.

We hit it off right away and got along very well.

He was good at explaining how I was to work through each new skill, and was patient and thorough without being pushy, or trying to do it for me.

We had been working together for a few weeks, and I had caught on rather quickly to the latest joining skill, so we had a chance to chat while the others were finishing up.

We talked about sports, he asked about family, I asked about his (none, he was a bachelor).

"Well, as long as we have a minute, I'm going to run to the restroom," Tom said.

"Mind if I tag along? I need to go too, and I'm not sure where it is..."

"Sure, I'll show ya, lets go!" He said.

As we were walking, he asked me, " Well, how's the class going for you so far?"

"I'm really learning a lot," I said. "I'm looking forward to trying all this out at home, only- I don't know if the tools I have are up to the task. I'm just not sure if their quality is good enough. Plus, I'm working out of a shed and don't have a lot of space."

"Oh, I get that! I had the same feeling when I was first starting out!" said Tom. "Tell ya what- I'm pretty free this weekend, I'll stop by and well have a look at what ya got, and I'll make some recommendations. I'll be by at 9 a.m. this Saturday. What's the address?"

I gave him the address, thanked him and told him I was looking forward to him coming by.

Something didn't feel right about that time, but I couldn't think of anything I had planned.

We arrived at the bathroom and walked in...Damn! Typical college restroom! Only two urinals with no dividers between them, and the sit-down toilets were out of order. I sighed and walked up to one of the urinals, hoping I wouldn't freeze up. Tom walked up next to me, fumbled for a second, and let out a stream like a horse. I don't know why, but I glanced over...

Crap! He was huge! It was easily eight inches, and it was flaccid! I don't know why, but I couldn't stop looking at it.

I finally averted my gaze back to my own five inches, now just dripping. I shook it and zipped up.

We headed back to for the remainder of the lesson.

That was a Wednesday evening.

That night I had a bizarre dream.

I was working in my shop, and Tom was there teaching me, only he was naked! His big cock was swinging this way and that. Every time he turned for some thing, that cock would swing around and smack me on the leg. I'd swear he was doing it on purpose, because he'd stifle a laugh each time!

I'll be damned if he didn't keep dropping tools on the floor, asking, "get that for me please?", then he'd turn, smacking my face with his manly meat.

After about the tenth time of that, he swung that dick and it went right in my mouth!

Then he started fucking my mouth until he started grunting.

He pulled out and shot his load all over my face!

I woke up sweating.

I showered and went to work, but the image of that cock kept popping up in my mind all day long.

That night I had another dream.

Tom was naked again, but this time he was walking around my house, the big dick swinging around, and my wife kept pointing to it, saying, "Look how big it is honey! That's a real man's penis!"

She kept pulling him around the house by his stiff cock, wherever she went, saying, "It's so nice to have a real cock in my hand.

Again, I woke up in a sweat, again I showered and went to work where I spent all day thinking about my wife and Tom together. It made me uneasy, and uncomfortably horny.

Friday nights dream was even stranger.

I came home from work.

Tom's truck was in the driveway.

I went in the house.

Our bedroom door was closed and locked.

I heard voices.

Giggling.

Laughing.

Cooing.

Moaning.

Comments: "It's so big" "His is so small" "deeper, harder!" "Cum deep inside me!"

I pounded on the door.

"Just a minute, dear! I'll be right out!" my wife called out.

I sunk to the floor as the bed creaked and the headboard rattled the whole house.

I looked up at the clock. The hands started moving faster and faster as the banging in my bedroom kept going...and going...and going...

It was two o'clock in the morning when I suddenly woke up. I was covered in sweat...and cum! I had a wet dream! That hasn't happened since seventh grade!

Disgusted, I got up and showered and went back to sleep until around six in the morning.

Saturday morning finally came, and I was sitting on the couch in my robe, sipping on a cup of coffee when my wife walked in the living room, having overslept a bit.

"Morning!" I said.

"Morning," she said," I'm surprised your not dressed yet."

"He won't be here until 9. I got time..."

"Who won't be here til 9?"

"Tom, from the woodworking class. Didn't I tell you?"

"Umm, no- you're supposed to pick up your mom and drop her off at the senior center at 9. You better let him know you won't be here til 10, you know how slow your mom can be!"

"Crap, I dont have his number. I'll call my mom and see if I can get her moving a little faster."

Now I knew why Saturday morning seemed wrong...

"What about this Tom? I suppose you expect me to entertain him while he waits for you? I had things to do today! I don't have time for this!"

"I know, I'm sorry, I'll be as quick as I can."

I know she was pissed, but there wasn't much I could do about it. I got dressed as I talked to my mom on the phone, encouraging her to pick up the pace for my sake.

I kissed my wife goodbye.

"Be careful," she said. "I'm taking a quick shower. Hurry!"

"I will, I promise!"

Mom. Took. Forever!

By the time I had dropped her off and made it home it was about twenty minutes past ten.

I heard talking in the living room and headed there.

They were sitting on the couch, both had coffee cups in their hands.

My wife was still wearing her robe from the shower. It wasn't see-through, but it was rather thin and filmy. I always enjoyed watching her when she wore it because it hugged her curves, especially her ample breasts, and I loved the way her nipples poked through...like they were now.

Tom was wearing a Cardinals t-shirt and a pair of athletic shorts.

He saw me at the doorway and stood.

"Hey, John!"

Those shorts he was wearing did nothing to hide that cock, the size of which was clearly evident through the thin fabric of the shorts. If I were to guess, I'd say he wore no underwear.

"Hey, Tom- I see you've met my wife Janine."

"Yes," he said laughing, "We've met! You have a lovely home here, John- and an even lovelier wife! Are you ready to get started?"

"Yes, and thank you for the compliments. My shed-shop is this way," as I led him out the door.

I unlocked the door and turned on the lights.

"Listen, Tom, I'm going to go get us a couple of bottles of water and apologize to her for imposing you on her like this, I'll be right back, ok?"

He laughed, "No problem at all. I'm pretty sure it was no imposition though. We had a nice conversation. She seemed to enjoy it anyway. I'll just have a look around while I'm waiting"

"Thanks, I'll be right back."

I walked in the house and found Janine still in her robe, standing in front of her closet trying to decide what to wear.

"Babe, sorry it took so long, she was slower than usual..."

"I told you!" she said, half-laughing.

"Umm, why are you still in your robe? You know why I love that robe. Maybe it wasn't the best choice..."

"You didn't leave me much of a choice, did you? I had to take a shower, and he was knocking on the door as I got out of the shower, so I had to answer the door in my robe. At that point it seemed pointless to change- he'd already seen me in it. So I made some coffee and we sat on the couch talking until you got here."

I didn't want to seem insecure, nor did I want to start an argument, so I decided it was best to just head outside. So I kissed her on the cheek, she smiled and patted me on mine, and I headed outside, leaving her to dress.

The morning went well.

Tom and I discussed my shed-shop, my tools, and what I could do to improve both.

He helped with organizing and other tips.

It was a good day.

And best of all, no monster cocks swinging around!

Around eleven-thirty, Janine came out to the shop.

"Hey, guys! Do you want some lunch? I sliced some ham..."

If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was dressed to impress.

She was wearing a pair of short, blue jean shorts and a tube top.

Damn, she looked good!

"I don't know about you, John, but I'm ready to eat something!"

I tried to ignore that what he said might have been a double entendre.

"Well then, let's eat!" I said.

Although I sensed they were attracted to one another, there was nothing in either of their actions or words that gave me any pause. Everyone acted as they should in the situation, and whatever fears I had quickly evaporated.

After lunch, we chatted for a bit, them Tom stood, announcing he had to leave.

"Thanks for coming by, it was really helpful." I said.

"Next week?" Tom asked, shaking my hand.

"Sure!" I said, not believing my good luck.

Then to Janine, "Thanks for lunch, that really hit the spot!"

"It was my pleasure," she said as they leaned in for a hug. She fairly smashed her boobs into his chest, but broke the hug quickly so, again, I wasn't worried.

After Tom left, I went over to my wife.

Hugging her I said, "I'm so sorry about all the confusion this morning, and thank you for lunch. That was really nice!"

"Don't worry about it," she said. "He's a pleasant guy, so it all turned out okay."

"Your the best!" I said.

Then I kissed her.

The kiss turned sexual, and before you know it we were naked in the kitchen acting like teenagers who finally got a chance to fuck!

I'd like to say that I don't know what got into her, but I think I know..

Over the next few weeks we three developed an easy friendship.

Tom would come over and spend time with me in the shop.

Janine would dress a little sexier than normal for a Saturday, but nothing overtly sexual.

We'd all have a nice lunch.

Tom would leave.

There were a few times that I did get a little worried when he would leave me out in the shed to get a drink, or use the bathroom and it seemed like he was taking too long, but just about the time I'd begin to worry and start towards the house, here he'd come out the door.

Again, jealousy got the best of me.

So, as I said, this went on for weeks.

Tom would come over most, but not all weekends.

It was Saturday morning once again.

Janine.came out of the bedroom wearing a white and blue sundress.

It had elastic around the top so, like a tube top, it sat just above her breasts and below her underarms.

It was thin, and slightly see-through.

She looked stunning...like she did every Saturday morning.

I wanted her right then and there.

I attacked, but she pushed me away.

"Later...if you're lucky!" she said playfully.

"Besides, Tom will be here soon!"

Tom arrived in his usual T-shirt and thin shorts.

We shook hands, she mashed her boobs into his chest as usual.

We had a cup of coffee.

Tom and I headed outside.

We were working in the shed for a bit, and Tom was demonstrating a new technique to me.

He dropped a tool and it rolled under the bench.

"Oh, crap!" he said. "Would you please grab that?"

I laughed inside, thinking this is just like that dream!

I had my left hand flat on the floor as I reached under the workbench with my right. I grabbed the tool and just as I started to get up, Tom put his boot firmly and carefully right on top of my left hand, pinning it to the floor and forcing me to stay down.

"Tom? What are you doing? Let me up..."

"First we need to clear something up."

That's when I noticed it. His cock was nearly coming out of the bottom of his shorts. It was dangling less than a foot from my face.

It was gently swaying with every slight movement he made.

It was mesmerizing.

I couldn't stop looking at it.

"You seem to be fascinated with my cock, John."

"I don't know what you mean..."

"You think I didn't notice you gawking at it at the school? Or when I come over, you're always looking down at it."

"Well, I mean, it is kinda big. It's hard not to notice..."

"I think you do more than notice, John."

He pulled up on the waistband of his shorts, exposing more of his cock.

"Hand me the tool, John."

I reached up to hand it to him.

With one hand he grabbed the tool; with the other hand he grabbed my wrist.

"Let me up!" I complained.

"In a minute," he said. "First we're going to do a little experiment. You see, John, I think you are a cocksucker!"

"What? No! Never!"

"Then prove it! I want you to wrap your hand around my cock, and hold it for one minute. If you can hold it for two minutes without taking it in your mouth, I'll buy you a new woodworking plane. If not, then you will become my personal cocksucker, agreed?"

"I won't even touch it!" I said.

He moved my hand to touch his cock.

"You already are."

I looked at my hand where it was touching him.

It was soft.

And warm.

Those dreams came flooding back to my mind. What if I am a cocksucker? Does that make me gay?

No! I am not gay!

But for two minutes of what amounted to me just touching his skin, I'd have a new tool worth a few hundred dollars.

I could do that...

"John, I can see you fighting it...just two minutes to prove me wrong...are you, or aren't you? You won't know the answer to that until you open your hand and take hold of it..."

I felt my hand loosen.

It was just skin...no different than shaking his hand...I couldn't decide what to do!

"Time starts now!" Tom said.

I looked at my hand.

It was wrapped around his cock.

How did that happen?

I should remove it.

My hand was glued to that cock.

It had a mind of it's own.

It was soft.

And warm.

And growing...

"Thirty seconds gone..." he said.

I was still pinned to the floor, on my knees, his cock above me, growing, getting closer to my face as it did.

I admired his cock.

So big.

Veiny.

Lightly hairy balls, about twice the size of mine.

"One minute, halfway."

Sixty seconds to a free tool!

It contined to grow.

Now only inches from my face.

I could probably reach out my tongue and lick it, it was so close.

I considered it...

I moved my hand along the shaft, feeling the different parts.

I was absentmindedly massaging it.

My thumb reached out and touched the head as he called out, "Thirty seconds to go!"

It was so close now I couldn't focus on it with my eyes.

He began counting.

15.

It was a nice cock.

14.

It felt firm in my hand.

13.

It felt good in my hand.

12.

It was hot in my hand.

11.

It was throbbing.

10.

The dream came back to me.

9.

I was sweating.

8.

My head was throbbing.

7.

What would it taste like?

6.

I'm not gay.

5.

My heart was pounding.

4.

I forgot what happens when he gets to zero.

3.

I have to do something!

2.

NOW!

1.

"Won! I won!"...Said Tom.

I felt something warm squirting in my mouth.

What happened?!

I had his cock in my mouth!

And he was coming in it!

Reflexively I swallowed.

How did that happen?

Suddenly I was flooded with emotions.

Am I gay?

What if Janine found out what I did?

I can't let this happen again...

Wait- I think I somehow agreed to become his personal cocksucker but I don't recall ever saying that...

I realized I was voluntarily bobbing up and down on his cock still, and then he pulled out, trailing cum and saliva down my chin.

I suddenly felt deprived, and wanted it back.

He patted me on the head, "Good job, for a first time. I can hardly wait until next week"

I was glad I pleased him.

Then it hit me- next week?

I realized I was no longer pinned to the floor, so I got up and dried my face with a shop towel.

Just then, Janine showed up at the door.

"You guys ready for lunch?"

"I'm starved!" Tom said, "Let's eat!" holding out his elbow like a gentleman.

"I'll be right there," I said. "I just want to tidy up and lock up."

So off they went, arm in arm, as I stayed behind to consider what was to become of me.

I was full of conflicted emotions.

I was thoroughly ashamed of myself.

I just gave another man a blow job for the first time.

I cheated on my wife. Sorta. I mean, she doesn't have a penis, does she?

I also kind of liked it.

The feel of his shaft in my hand, the submissiveness of swallowing his sperm.

I may have never considered being a cocksucker, but I didn't think I was opposed to the idea.

I mean, I still loved women...and I could never tell another guy 'I love you'.

I heard loud laughter coming from inside the house, so I gave up trying to sort it out and went in to lunch.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Are you ok, babe?" Janine asked. "You look lost..."

"I'm just a little confused about some things."

"It was that last technique we were just working on," Tom said. "It kinda brought him to his knees. Don't worry too much about it, John. Over time, you'll come to realize that it's all part of a bigger plan."

"Sounds like world domination!" Janine said laughing.

Tom laughed said in a false grandiose speech, "World domination starts with the domination of one...small...man!!!"

We all laughed, although I was wondering if I was that man...

Tom announced it was time to go.

"Don't forget what you learned today, John. By the time were done with it, you'll be an expert!"

"Umm ok." was all i could think to say. What do you say to a guy who just told you that you're going to be an expert cocksucker?

"Janine," he said, his voice a little softer I thought, "Thanks for lunch once again, It was delicious!"

"Same time next week?" she asked.

"Oh yes, I have to continue on my path to world domination."

"Well I hope your successful. Don't forget us little people when you reach the top!"

She leaned in to give him a hug, again mashing her boobs against his chest.

The hug lasted a little longer than usual, again. I almost got the feeling that she was snuggling against him, but just when it was getting to the point that it was uncomfortably long, they broke the hug and he left.

The events of Saturday morning weighed heavily upon me as the week progressed.

Having a dream about sucking cock was one thing.

Swallowing a load of cum was another.

Facing the potential reality of becoming Tom's cocksucker...it was more than I could handle.

Every time I envisioned myself kneeling on the floor with a cock in my mouth I was at the same time both nauseated and excited.

I couldn't imagine myself being a cocksucker, yet my own cock betrayed me, getting hard every time I thought about it. And since I couldn't get it out of my mind, it was often hard.

My mind kept wandering to what it felt like kneeling there, looking up as his cock swayed above my face.

I began to wonder what my co-workers would think if they knew...I began to wonder what my co-workers cocks looked like...I imagined them finding out, and forcing me to suck their cocks...crap, why am I doing this? Why is my cock hard? What am I doing?

12