Wooing Wilma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
863 Followers

Two of the bi-wives we've partied with before ask to join us, Anne and Lola. Anne is your standard American housewife, nice C cups and big muff, shoulder length curly blonde hair, dressed in the standard little black mini dress and plain black pumps. Lola is a taller version of my mom, with short cropped almost butch length brunette hair, B cup bee-sting tits, a nice tight ass and a wicked sense of humor. She too is in the standard little black mini dress and plain black pumps, almost a uniform for the bi-wives. We call them 'Recruiters'. Their job is to score fresh pussy for a threesome with their husbands. They wait for that one moment of weakness, the night with a little too much to drink, the night where the loneliness gets to be too much, and the offer of a good safe heterosexual dick can encourage the bi-curious to become bisexual. They would have been looked upon with sheer scorn, derision, and even hatred by the 'pure lesbian' crowd. Here they are looked upon as can openers, putting fresh cans in the candy store. Heck, they are the ones that converted Susie! We quickly say yes, of course.

I'm positioned where I can see the door and the stairs, and whoever is there can see me. I fret about Leigh blowing off our girls night out, or heck, even being scared by the sign outside with the two sets of red lipstick coated lips pulling together to touch tongues. Somehow the graphics convey so much heat, the artist put so much eroticism into it that when I'd discovered this place, right after it opened, it shocked me, and I've been lez for over a decade! I'd made my quick social kisses around the table, and Lola could sense my need, keeping our kiss going longer to indicate her interest. With the level of lust I'd endured all day, it was just one more bullet vibrator to the pussy. I knew that there were so many options, just at this table alone, for someone to go home with and have a truly great time, that I finally relaxed. I might not get Leigh-ed tonight, but I would get laid.

Sure enough, right after I settled down, Leigh popped in the door and started down the stairs, seeing me in a fraction of a second.

"Ooh, that's a hot one!" Josefina gushes, as everyone turns to check her out.

"My date, Leigh. Go easy on her, please." I beg as softly as I can and still have everyone hear me.

"Converted, married, single, bi-curious?" Lola wants to know if she and Anne have a shot.

"Not converted to my knowledge, but she did talk about Jilling off with a roommate in college, and implied she would do that with me if we both struck out." I said quickly, before Leigh could cross the distance through the building crowd.

"She looks like a deep dish pizza to me, so you might have to sleep with Amy tonight." Susie gushes.

"You say that like its a bad thing." Amy complains.

"Not to me, slice of heaven as far as I'm concerned. Not married, not attached. Definitely bi-curious." I say quickly, as Leigh approaches the table.

"Thank you. Keep me in mind. Always. After all, they say the best sex is in your mind, and I'm all about the best sex." Amy quips quickly, sticking her tongue out at Susie.

Leigh has gone all out in the short time between the office and the club. She is wearing her skirt suit jacket, but that is just a cover-up. Underneath she is wearing a Tulle mini-dress, the lace a VERY open weave, off the shoulder with a bow at her cleavage for easy access. I've seen string bikinis with more fabric than the gauzy tie at the sides panties she's wearing. She spent the time to trim her pussy lips, now the fire bush forest stops right above her clit. The dress ends right at the bottom of her panties, and beneath that are matching black thigh high hose, and a pair of the same plain black heels Susie is also wearing. She curled her hair, now raining down around her face in ringlets of red bliss. Her breasts are flying free, with very little droop, nipples barely disguised by the flowers of the lace pattern, clearly no bra required. She is a walking wet dream for a table of walk on the wide side women, thrown down in front of us like a juicy steak before ravenous wolves.

"Holy fuck you're hot!" Gail gushes.

I stand up, but instead of moving to kiss her in welcome, I do the only thing I can do. I pull off my panties and hand them to Leigh as I kiss her. Everybody else does the same, leaving Leigh very confused.

"What are all the panties for?" Leigh asks with a smile, as she stuffs them in her purse.

"It is a proposition. Every single one of us has just offered to take you home tonight. You can sniff them, and choose. Take your time. As you can tell from the change in odor here at the table, everyone finds you very hot and exciting. Besides, you have no idea who kisses the best, who dances the best, whose caresses turn you on the most - and we have hours to find out." I suggest warmly.

"I'm glad I don't have to decide right now, because you are all so wonderful! Would you like to dance, Carol?" Leigh offers me her hand.

"Of course, especially with you!" I say happily.

It is a seventies disco tune, and we bump buns, rub breasts, and hold each other. We are nearing the end of the song as Leigh whispers in my ear "I'm going home with you tonight, but I want to see how far your friends will go if I give them the chance. I think I want to see how much fun this place can be."

"You ain't seen nothing yet, baby!" I say as Lola taps my shoulder to cut in.

I sit down next to Susie. She starts fingering my pussy, then sticking my pussy cream covered fingers back into her mouth, then fingering her own pussy, sticking her pussy cream covered fingers into my mouth, then dipping down into each of us again and again. Demands of "Equal Time!" ring out.

Susie leans over to me and says "When your girlfriend kisses your mouth, she'll be tasting MY pussy. So don't be surprised when she goes home with me tonight."

Lola is putting the full court press on Leigh, grinding her pussy on Leigh's leg, while she grinds Leigh's pussy with her own as they 'dance'. Meanwhile her hands are caressing Leigh's thighs, hips, ass, playing with her breasts, as she kisses her hotly. It reminds me of the last makeout session I had with Yvette before we started eating each other out.

The music changes as Tammy taps Lola out, seeing a kind of bewildered face on Leigh, so she pulls it down several notches, to just rubbing each other's breasts and softly kissing, which while seemingly contradictory, makes Leigh much hotter. Tammy unties the bow on Leigh's bodice, kissing and sucking on her nipples, as the only thing Leigh can do is moan. Tammy pulls her own dress down, popping out her huge globes for Leigh to suck on, and Leigh also uses her hands to pinch and pull the nipple she isn't sucking upon. When the song is almost over, Tammy goes back to kissing Leigh as she reties the bodice, striding back hand in hand, completely unaware she is flashing her tits to the whole club. Gail whispers in Tammy's ear and she turns the brightest shade of crimson I've ever seen, quickly turns towards the dance floor, stuffing her huge globes back in her dress.

Leigh slams down her 'Liquid Panty Remover' drink and kisses me deeply in thanks, pulling me back to the dance floor. Two slow songs of grinding against each other and kissing go by and it is the end of the first set, right around eight o'clock.

"Now the fun begins." I whisper into Leigh's ear, as she cocks a quizzical eyebrow at me, while I tow her like a tugboat does a ship in the harbor back to the table.

Shots of Ouzo are brought for the whole table as the D.J. calls out 'Wet the Lips!'. We slam the shots down, then we each grab the woman next to us and start kissing. Leigh is frantic, as I slowly caress her back, pressing our breasts together, and it isn't enough contact for her. But it is time to move on, the ritual of 'lipstick lesbianism', where every round (which happens every hour), you drink shots and kiss everyone at your table. Susie has grabbed on to Leigh like a suckerfish, being certain Leigh sees her fingers come up from her twat covered in girl goo, as Leigh's eyes go wide the moment the fingers enter her mouth, quickly followed by Susie's talented tongue. Susie is tugging and pulling on Leigh's nipples, but the ride is over.

I move on to Tammy, who envelops me with her big soft body and kisses me softly, in dreamy kisses of tender sensuality, reminding me of why I like girls so much. Leigh is practically assaulted by Lola, I remember how dominant she can be, and what a thrill it was to be wanted so passionately. Her fingers are under Leigh's panties, sawing in and out of Leigh's slick channel as her thumb rubs her clit. I would be fighting off the big 'O' if she did that to me, and sure enough, Leigh is thrashing in her seat, body trying not to cum and doing it anyway.

Josefina comes to me, her soft body radiant and comforting, softly kissing me. I reach around to her ass, putting one hand to saw into her channel, the other to dance on her nub and tease the lips of her slit. She becomes the second to climax, having just been under the full court press of Anne, who shot but didn't get it in the basket before the clock ran out. I kiss Josefina as she practically bites my tongue, quivering in ecstasy. Leigh is being Jilled into infinity by Amy as they kiss, her hips rolling in nearly continuous climaxes. Apparently Leigh has some skills of her own, bringing Amy to the rapture, and then plunging her fingers into into her own mouth to suck them clean of girl goo.

Gail taps Josefina on the shoulder, and she sluggishly pulls off of me. Gail is elegance and style incarnate, sliding in on me like a soft summer breeze, that just keeps heating up with her sultry kisses, as my hands take liberties with her body that I dare not yet take with Leigh. Just as with Josefina, we are both talented and well acquainted, with hips bucking we climax, tongues thrusting in each other's mouths, hands thrusting in each other's privates. Anne is playing the toccata and fugue for two lips with Leigh, touching her everywhere, but most of all opening her up for everybody to see her drenched drooling twat. Leigh is just trying to hold on as her hips continue to buck under the onslaught of Anne's left hand. Anne and Lola sure do know how to finger a girl out, and they have been merciless in their manipulation of Leigh's now swollen clit.

Josefina taps Anne on the shoulder and slides under the table, so I lose my view of what is going on completely, but she has obviously determined it is time for a more direct mouth to pussy conversation with Leigh, her core Butch nature coming back into play. Leigh holds Josefina's head by the hair and rides her tongue to heaven. I am doing my best to turn Anne into my cunt puppet, my small hand making a big cunt boring tool as I kiss her fiercely. Anne was always the more submissive of the two, and my early eager onslaught catches her by surprise. That surprise turns to sighs, as her hips buck upon my hand, my thumb grinding her clit into spasm after spasm around my fingers.

Gail slides under to relieve Josefina in muff munching duty on Leigh, who is crying out into her elbow to muffle the sound of her orgasmic outbursts in a public venue. Gail really knows how to use her tongue, and I'm grateful Leigh is getting this introduction into the ways of girl-girl love, at least as practiced in NY, even if she'd walked on the wild side before. Susie slides over to me, and after a brief welcome kiss, I slide down to feast on her delicious cunt. She is grunting the entire time I lick her, swirling my tongue around her nub to start up her cheese flavored miniature candy cane cum fountain, then lick it up, then back to nub city to caress the man in the boat until she is grunting and creaming again.

Tammy tries to slide under Leigh, but Leigh pulls Tammy back up to kiss her, then slides under the table. Tammy is repeating "Oh God! Oh God!" over and over again, as there can no longer be any doubt that my girlfriend loves oral sex with women. Lola does her full frontal assault on me, pulling my nipples out of the bodice of my dress, cat clawing my ass, fingering my slit, as she tries to make certain not a single drop of Susie's cream cheese is left anywhere in my mouth with her tongue. The climaxes are fewer and farther between, but more intense, including two where Lola is basically pinching my clit, right up to the level of pain I can tolerate. Leigh resurfaces, as Tammy puts a real lip lock on Leigh, as Leigh starts playing with those massive boobs, right after hauling them out in front of everyone. Tammy is wriggling and squirming, as everyone starts to put themselves back into club appropriate fashion, Tammy kneeling to retie Leigh's panties, Leigh fondling her huge globes one more time before stuffing them away for good.

Things were kind of a blur after that. Tammy was pulled away to dance with a group of older women who pulled her dress back down to re-expose her rack to everyone and "whirlpooled" her. They caress her in so many places by so many people she couldn't stop it and couldn't not stop it without coming so hard her legs gave out. Tammy may be a lot of things, but easy to pick up when she's on the floor and her legs have turned to jelly isn't one of them. So they'd bring her a drink and dance around her until she could stand, and then do it all over again.

Lola and Anne were pulled away to be introduced to the bi-curious women in attendance, to dance with them, drink with them, kiss with them. All much, much lighter than what they'd done with Leigh, they must have read something in her that I was completely blind to, but that was why they were so welcome here. They could read a woman's mind and knew exactly what to do to get her eager to come back, break down her barriers, then make her think it was her own idea to give herself to them (and their husbands) completely. I am beginning to think about a trip to visit John (Lola's husband) and Steve (Anne's husband) with Leigh in tow for a pair of foursomes. Heck, a threesome with Susie and Saunders (her husband) is lighting up my mental switchboard. My hungry pussy likes those fantasies a lot. Well, some are memories - heck, except for getting Leigh to join us they are all memories, very, very fond, pussy wetting memories.

Gail and Amy wander off to dance with some young twenty something hardbodies, probably still in college, then bring them back to our table for the next shots and kissing round just before nine PM. This is much more like what Anne and Lola are doing, much lighter, with women who were much drunker than we were. We all get pulled up to dance, which turns into Leigh and I kissing during the slow dances, which turns into making out, which turns into Leigh saying "Take me to bed or lose me forever." (the Meg Ryan line from Top Gun).

We made our goodbyes, left the club, and took a cab home to my place. By the time we got home, we were both so tired we couldn't keep our eyes open. I took her to bed, as we stripped what little clothes we had off, and climbed in to sleep. Sometime around three AM I awoke to find a goddess in my bed, got my phone to get proof, then rolled her over to get a nice picture of her unkissed pussy (at least by me). She moaned, and then moved her arm and her leg to give me an even better shot of her full body, and her still swollen pink vulva. I may have zoomed in to take a few more. Hell, if this was the days of film cameras, I would have been out of film - pics of her face, her breasts, her ass, her legs, plus a dozen of her swollen drooling pussy - I'm talking about stalker territory here.

When I woke up to my alarm, she was already gone. I found a post-it taped to my mirror, which said "Do me again tonight. XOXO Leigh"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I wore my club wear into the office, even though I was early, and didn't need any extra brownie points with Mr. Reynolds. But sure enough, before I even had a chance to log in, he called me to his office. I put a little extra tug on the dress at my hips, so just the tip of my cameltoe is visible from the front, a clear view of my thigh gap.

"Ms. Connors, so good to see you. Your performance has been exemplary this quarter, and I wanted to congratulate you on being at the top of the bonus lists." He said with a smile as his eyes drilled my pussy - hard.

"Thank you sir. I went clubbing last night with a friend, and then I went home with someone and didn't have a change of clothes. I was afraid I might have disappointed you with my appearance." I said in my best Bambi the Bimbo voice.

"No, no! Gracious No! Your appearance is stunning, and I dare say if your office performance continues to be so stunning, you will be at the very top of the bonuses this quarter." he said, prolonging the encounter.

I tug at the waist, like something is itching me, causing the dress to ride higher. He has to be able to see my still swollen pussy lips by now, and perhaps even my whole vulva to the tree line of my dark fur forest. "What would it take to be at the VERY top. I like being on top." I suggest in my best Bambi the Bimbo voice.

"Just keep doing what you are doing. I'm sure you will get there. But do come in to see me from time to time and let me know what you are doing. I have an open door policy - never locked. And never worry about how you are dressed - if you can wear it in public to a club, you can wear it in my office - I mean our office - oh for fuck sake, in THE office." he says as he tries to take spank bank mental pictures of my pussy. I wonder if his wife lets him jack off at home, or if he will wank one out the moment I leave.

"Thanks Mr. Reynolds! I'll make sure to do that. It will make it so much easier not having to go home first. Thank you!" I say as I turn to leave.

"Ms. Connors?" he says as I turn my head back to face him, "All the thanks should go to you. At this time in your life where you are able to have so much fun with so many people, that you are kind enough to think of me, even just a little bit - it means a lot to me. You won't regret it, I assure you." He says softly as he stares at my ass.

"I will never regret being kind to you, Mr. Reynolds." I say softly as I leave.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

That night we meet at the club, arriving in separate cabs together. It is Wednesday women's night, drinks half price, and the place is packed. Anne and Lola are working hard on some prospects from last night, while Amy and Gail are swimming in cheerleaders from the squads they met last night. I never made the team in college, but I still have fond memories of taking our uniforms off together with Yvette. Then the showers, especially the last one we shared...

Pulling off my date's jacket, I find she is wearing even less than last night! An off the shoulder long sleeved fishnet dress, without even panties! I want to just throw her down on the table and start licking her, while, as if in the distance, I can hear her laughing.

"So I guess the dress had the intended effect?" Leigh laughs some more.

"Oh fuck yes! You're a fucking walking wet dream. Fuck that! You're MY fucking walking wet dream!" I gush, staring at her hotly.

Whispering in my ear she reminds me "Then tonight, you better kiss your girlfriend where it counts instead of contracting it out for everybody else to do it for you.", she says as she laughs again.

I stand there in stunned silence. First, goddess in front of me, might as well be naked. Second, same goddess claims me as her girlfriend. Third, said goddess is a little tweaked I didn't tongue fuck her last night on our first date! Mind blown, just completely fucking blown, I slide down into my seat.

Susie pipes up "I don't think we will see Anne or Lola tonight, they are off into heavy recruiting. Ditto for Amy and Gail who have been adopted as slutty den mothers by squads of hardbodied cheerleaders."

craigool
craigool
863 Followers