Work Christmas Party

Story Info
Young wife at Christmas party.
2k words
3.15
103.1k
60
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Works Christmas Party

Before we met, my wife Marianne, had a number of sex partners. She was 21 years old when we first met and 23 years old when we married but she'd lost her virginity when she was 18! In the 3 years from 18 to 21 years old, her sex life was busy and varied. During the first months that we were dating, she still had a few sex partners as well as me, although I wasn't aware of that at the time!

So you will understand, she was used to enjoying sex any time she wanted and with whoever she wanted. Don't get me wrong, she wasn't some young slut available to anyone, but being petite, great looking, with a lovely figure and good fun too, she had many admirers to choose from, where she lived in central London. Furthermore she had no hang ups about creed or colour!

When we married, we set up home in a flat in Crystal Palace, South London! We both worked for companies based in South London. I worked for a shipping company located near the River Thames and Marianne worked as an accounts clerk for a medium sized manufacturing company in Brixton. She had been with the Company about 6 months.

It was a Friday shortly before Christmas, Marianne's employers had arranged for a staff Christmas party, for all the office and factory personnel. Not a grand affair just some basic party food and plenty of drinks!

I was home from work around 5.30pm, Marianne had told me not to expect her until after 11 o'clock. She had arranged a lift home so I didn't need to pick her up.

I got the flat warmed up, made myself some food and sat down to watch TV, with a beer or two. As the time got towards 11pm, I glanced out of the window occasionally to see if she was coming. The road passed right by the front windows of the flat.

By 11.30pm, there was no sign of Marianne and there were not many people out and about. By midnight I was getting worried! This was in the days before mobile phones, I didn't know where the party was being held so I had no way of contacting her!

At 12.45am, a van drew up on the opposite side of the road from our flat. I watched to see if Marianne was in it. After a few minutes, a man got out of the passenger side door, went round to the back of the van, opened the rear door and got inside. The door closed but the van remained parked and remained there for around 10 minutes.

Eventually the rear door opened again and the man got out. This time, under the street lights, I noticed he was black. He reached into the van and appeared to be pulling something out, then I saw that he was helping Marianne get out. She staggered a little as she stood up, the man put his arm round her and steadied her. She leaned into him and kissed him then he helped her across the road!

I rushed out of the flat and downstairs, all sorts of questions forming in my head. She had obviously drunk too much, but why was she so late, why had she not got out of the van as soon as it parked, who was the black man and why was she kissing him?

By the time I got downstairs Marianne, was inside the building and alone. I heard the van drive away. Marianne was dishevelled, her hair was all over the place and her lipstick was a mess. I asked her what the hell was going on and where had she been until this time in the morning! Her speech was slurred as she said I knew that she had been to the party and what was the problem!

I didn't want to argue on the communal staircase, so I helped her up the stairs and into our flat. I helped her off with her coat and then saw that her blouse was all undone and pulled out of her skirt. Her skirt was grubby and not on straight but pulled around, so the buttons were halfway round to the front instead of on her hip! I could smell perspiration on her, and her lips were obviously a bit swollen!

Again, I asked her what the hell had been going on, what had happened to her clothing and who had she obviously been kissing to get her lipstick so smeared. She wouldn't look me in the eye, so I just told her she had better get straight to bed and we would talk later in the morning. She needed a shower but there was no way I could leave her there, she would probably have fallen to the floor and I wasn't going to get in with her.

I helped her to our bedroom and started to undress her. She tried to stop me, but I didn't want her to get into bed in the state she was in, so I persisted. I sat her on the bed and removed her shoes, then I took off her already opened blouse and saw that one of her bra straps was torn and hanging down.

I undid her skirt and pulled it off. She was wearing stockings and a garter belt, both stockings were laddered, then I saw that the gusset of her panties was wet. I removed her bra and saw small scratches on both her breasts, her nipples were red and looked sore. I had no doubt that she had had sex!

I removed her panties, expecting to see swollen pussy lips! What I wasn't expecting, was to see a thin stream of cum, which her panties had been holding in, dripping out of her pussy. Shit, she had been gangbanged!

I put her to bed and she passed out almost immediately. She slept most of the following day! I wasn't sure what emotion I felt most, concern for her or anger with her!

The following evening, she got out of bed, went straight in to the shower and stayed there for twenty minutes. She dressed and came into our living room. She said she was so sorry and wished she had not gone to the party at all! I was cool, calm and determined not to lose my temper and shout at her!

I said "OK, I'll make you coffee and you can tell me all about what happened last night! I don't want any bullshit, just tell it straight!"

This is how Marianne's story went.

The party started about 6pm, in the large room usually used for meetings and training.

There were many more men there than women! There was some food and lots of drinks. Marianne had some champagne, quite a lot of champagne really! There was music and dancing, the younger women were in great demand as partners. She enjoyed the attention she was getting and the odd kiss under the mistletoe, nothing heavy.

By the time the party started winding down, just after 10pm, Marianne and a couple of the other young women were a bit tipsy, but having fun. One of the young men from the factory suggested that as the party was finishing, they continue it at his parents' house, as they were away for Christmas. Marianne didn't really want to go, but the other two girls persuaded her that it would be a bit of fun for an hour and it was on the way home anyway. So, she agreed.

When they got to the house, more drinks were consumed, and the dancing resumed. There were five young men and three girls, so the girls were kept busy.

Then the kissing and fondling started. Marianne didn't want to get involved. She asked to be taken home as she didn't know the way from the house by herself, but the men said that she had to give them all a Christmas kiss first. The other two girls were already kissing and cuddling and clothing was being removed!

Reluctantly, Marianne agreed to a little kissing with each of the young men, so they would take her home.

One of the girls was now naked, she was having sex on the sofa and the other girl was dancing with two men, one in front of her and one behind. The one behind, had his arms round her and was caressing her breasts. The one in front, had his hand up her skirt and was obviously fingering her pussy!

This left two of the men with Marianne, one was the young black man that I had seen getting out of the van!

The two men with Marianne started to kiss her and to run their hands over her body. She let them fondle and caress her, as she thought it would mean they could leave soon, but then they started to remove her clothes. She was a little drunk and she started to feel horny. Having lots of attention from two men at once turned her on!

Before she realised what was happening, the two men had taken her to a bedroom and taken off her blouse, bra and skirt. They took turns sucking her nipples and squeezing her breasts, then the black man pulled her panties to one side, put his fingers in her pussy and proceeded to finger fuck her!

She became thoroughly aroused! He kissed her hard, pushed her down on the bed, removed her panties and started sucking her pussy! When he nibbled her clitoris, she came, then opened her legs to let him fuck her properly!

His cock was bigger than anything she had experienced before! She soon came again. He shot his cum into her at the same time! After he was finished, the second man fucked her and also shot his load into her. The man whose parents owned the house then came into the room and also fucked her as she lay there! She was exhausted and suddenly close to tears. She hadn't intended for any of this to happen!

She thought of me waiting for her and again begged the men to take her home. They agreed, she dressed quickly and the men took her out to the van. The black man and one of the others got in the front. Marianne and the third man got into the back.

On the way home, the man in the back fucked her again and, when they stopped outside our flat, the black man got in the back and fucked her before letting her out of the van, then helping her across the road and leaving!

She had been handled roughly and fucked five times altogether by the three men, before they let her go home!

It was fortunate that Marianne was on the contraceptive pill, which was a new thing at the time or she may well have got pregnant and even had a black baby!

I was still very angry, but not so much with Marianne. I had taken advantage of young women at office parties before and even had sex with one of them, so I knew how easy it was to succumb!

I wanted to go to her office, to have it out with the men, but she begged me not to make things worse. She wasn't going to go back there again, so she wouldn't have to see them and she was truly sorry for what had happened!

So we left it there, in a few days she had recovered from her rough handling and our sex life was none the worse for it!

Many months later we moved to a different area, where we bought a house. Before we moved, Marianne bumped into one of the other girls who had been at the house with her that night. She told her that the third girl who was there, got pregnant that night and her baby was black! Single girls couldn't get the pill in those days!

Over the years, that evening came up in conversation from time to time, when we were making love and it got so it was a real turn on for Marianne. Thinking about being fucked multiple times by a group of men got her aroused. Many years later she was gangbanged occasionally by choice, as we expanded our sex lives together!