Work Flirting to Cuckold Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Neil he's so fat, he's stretching my pussy so much. God, it feels good just having it in me. Can you see it?" she almost taunted him. She leaned right forward so her arse pointed at him. He could clearly see, as he started to quicken his strokes. She stayed lying upon me while she started riding my cock, her nylon clad tits rubbing across my chest, her nipples brushing over mine. As she got quicker she sat up more, sitting still occasionally while rubbing her clit and tweaking at her nipples. Every time she rubbed her clit she'd put her fingers in my mouth.

She reached a hand behind and started to play with my balls.

"Do you want a better view of his fat cock sliding into your wife?" she asked Neil. She didn't wait for him to answer.

She got up off me, moved my arse to the edge of the bed, and facing Neil now sank herself back onto me. She leant back as much as possible.

"Can you see how he's stretching me, eh? My poor pussy will never be the same afterwards," she cried out.

She started to ride me quicker and quicker, I sat up more and reached my hands around to play with her tits. I grabbed them both, almost using them to force her down onto my cock. Her body started to tremble again. She got up off me, rubbed her pussy and slid two fingers into her arse.

She sank back onto me again, this time putting my cock into her arse. She asked Neil if he preferred this view. He came again. The guy had some staying power, I'll give him that.

"Neil his cock feels amazing up my arse, the pleasure is like nothing I've felt before," she told him again.

I was beginning to wonder now if she was really taunting him or if this was part of their game. I didn't care actually, I was fucking her arse and enjoying it. She looked back at me and asked me to tell her when I wanted to come again. She paused a little to adjust her legs, putting them between mine so they were close together. She started to ride me again, groaning louder still with the extra tightness she'd made.

Soon after I couldn't hold out any longer and told her I was going to come. She clambered off me, turned and took my cock into her mouth. She didn't seem to care that it had been up her arse for about the last twenty minutes. She slurped noisily on my cock until I came. This time she kept her mouth in place, taking every single drop and not spilling anyway.

"Oh Neil his spunk tastes so good, I can almost taste the vodka he's been drinking earlier. I'm so glad he coated my throat for me."

She exaggerated licking her lips while talking to him. Neil grunted. His spunk was running down his legs, he'd made no attempt to clean himself up.

Michelle got up onto the bed. "About time you fucked me, how do you want me then?" she asked me.

I lay her flat on her back and used my hands on her thighs to push her legs right back, and without needing to use my hands guided my cock into her willing pussy. I started to fuck her with long slow deliberate strokes, making sure she could feel my entire length pushing into her. I fucked her like this for a while, then turned her on her side. She moved slightly so she was facing Neil, and wrapped her leg over me so he could see my cock thrusting up her.

She asked me to stop a while later, saying she was uncomfortable. She knelt on the bed on all fours and told me this is how I'd said I wanted to fuck her. Her arse looked amazing. I knelt behind her and slid right in. She gasped and told Neil how much fuller she felt from this position. We fucked like this for about fifteen minutes before I stopped, withdrew, and lined my cock up against her arsehole. She pushed back and my cock slid into her, there wasn't much resistance.

I got off my knees into a standing position, albeit crouched right down. From this angle my cock was thrusting downwards, seemingly going much deeper. Michelle screamed with pleasure, thrusting her arse back to meet my thrusts.

"It's a pity I can't have you in my arse and pussy at the same time," she said, "that would feel truly amazing if you could."

I wondered if that was a sign for Neil to join us, but he didn't move or say anything. I paused a little, as something caught my eye. The strap-on dildo. I withdrew from her and moved up the bed to get it.

"Will this do you if I can get it on?" I asked her.

She clapped and giggled, and said she'd really like that. She sat up and helped me fasten it on, the dildo part above my cock. She knelt back on the bed, again side on so Neil could see.

I knelt behind her, and with careful positioning slid the dildo into her arse, and my cock into her pussy. I started to fuck her with long strokes, her moans surely would have been heard by her neighbours.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Neil, I've never been so full in all of my life, oh fuck," she cried out.

She put her hand down and fingered her clit, it took her about thirty seconds to come again. Her head collapsed into the bed, but she kept thrusting her arse back urging me to carry on fucking her. I teased her by slowing my pace right down.

"You know what would top the night off now Neil? If Danny would fill my arse with his load. You'd like to see me with an anal creampie, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you love to see how much Danny enjoyed fucking your wife's arse?"

Neil grunted and came again, the top of his legs was almost covered in his own spunk.

"I want to feel you in my arse and pussy still, but can you come up my arse please Danny?" she almost pleaded.

I lay back on the bed and got her to straddle me again. This time with the strap-on in place, the dildo went in her pussy and my cock up her arse. They both went in with ease she was so wet by now. The legs of her bodystocking were a sticky mess where her juices had run down her. She started to ride me at a furious pace, asking me to let her know when I was close. When I told her I was, her hand went to her clit and became a blur with how fast she rubbed it.

Our orgasms were almost simultaneous, she clamped her legs making sure to keep the dildo and my cock in place. I flooded her arse with my come, shooting spurt after spurt up her. We'd barely relaxed before she climbed off me, but stayed on all fours on the bed next to me. She turned and beckoned Neil over to her. He knelt behind her, watching my load dribbling from her arse.

"Lick my arse clean, make sure you remove every last drop of my lover's cream before you're finished," she told him.

He used his hands to spread her arse cheeks and started to lick my spunk from her arse, making sure to catch the bits that started to run down her legs. While he licked her clean she reached between her legs and rubbed her clit furiously again, leaning over to lick my cock clean. He'd near enough finished cleaning her up when she came and squirted on his face. She made sure I was cleaned up too and stood up.

"You'd better go and clean yourself up Neil, you look a fucking mess," she told him. "Once Danny is dressed I'll see him out, and if you're very lucky I may come and join you."

He smiled as he wandered off towards their bathroom. I got dressed and we went downstairs. We got to the kitchen and Michelle stopped me, took off the bodystocking, and threw it into the washing machine.

"One last feel of my tits seeing as I know you like them so much, this time without nylon in the way," she told me.

She barely finished the sentence before my hands were all over her. I tweaked at her nipples and bent my head down to lick each one in turn. She groaned again and felt for my crotch. My cock was erect again. She looked up at the clock and undid my belt.

"Neil will be running a bath, if you think you can come again in less than ten minutes you can get an extra blowjob without him knowing. Only because I've dreamt about this and Neil wouldn't agree to you staying all night."

I came again seven minutes later...


12