Work Gets Hard

Story Info
The boss and his project manager have a hard day at work.
3.2k words
4.29
3.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're riding next to me, holding my hand, curled in the seat. We've left the jobsite, heading back to the office, my visual storage bank full of images of your beautifully sexy ass in your jeans, your prominent pelvic and mons bulge pushing your pants zipper towards me, making me want to take them off, the crease of your pants pulling up through the folds of your pussy, defining it for me to see because I notice all the things.

Your bra, normally a padded sports bra, is a normal bra, and I can see, if I get just right, the outline and bulge of your nipple studs, those nipples I love to have in my mouth.

I suddenly turn onto a side street. You look at me funny, asking me what I am doing. I tell you I'm looking for some place to fuck you hard. You laugh your throaty, horny laugh, and say "no, no, no, we have to go to work remember?"

I am undeterred. I must have you again. Your body, a drug I cannot be without, I must have again on my lips and I must taste you again. My cock, already full from the intoxication of your presence and your perfume, is beginning to harden in anticipation of the feeling of your lips on my cock again, your oral skills undoubtedly the best I have ever experienced, or the feeling of your inferno of a pussy, hot, firm, tight, soft, all at once, so wet, sliding up and down on my cock, hitting your cervix just as you bottom out against my pelvis.

I zig-zag and try side road after side road. I know this area, but its changed a lot, and there are a lot more houses now than used to be. It seems impossible to find a place. I'm about to give up, then I turn again. The path off along a canal is clear, but not overused, and I think I remember its just a sweeping curve of a canal. If I am right, we can be in broad daylight, but hidden from view except if someone comes around the curve on us.

I tuck us into the treeline. Your face is slightly flushed, and I can tell your horny. Your nipples are clearly visible through your t-shirt and bra, and you keep shifting and rubbing your legs together. I put the truck in park, turn to you, and with lust fueled energy, start to kiss your face and nibble on your ears.

You kiss me back, your tongue wet, firm, probing, hot. I can tell this is turning you on. Not that you need much help being turned on, you are perpetually horny and that is the hottest thing I have ever known.

I get out of the truck, come around to your side. I open your door, I manhandle your body and turn you to face me, and I pull you towards me while I spread your legs. As I wrap my right hand around the back of your neck and pull your face towards mine so we can kiss passionately, my left hand goes to your pussy and I slide my fingers down under your pussy, cupping it through your pants. I can feel your heat and wetness through your jeans. You little minx, you have been getting turned on this whole time. I press my middle finger against your sex, and you respond with your body and your voice, melting and moaning as I press against your extended clit through your jeans, pushing the materials coarsely against your engorged clitoris.

I am hard as steel now. I need you badly, and its not going to stop until you are satisfied. I pull you out of the front seat of the truck, open the back door, and deposit you there. You are clawing at my shirt, so I take it off. Your shirt and bra is next, carefully removed and set on the front seat, we do have to go back to work after this. My mouth is instantly on your nipples, my hands cupping your breasts, your nipple studs in my mouth and something for my tongue to tweak and my lips to suck on. You are on your back across my back seat, head up against the driver side rear door, and I am overtop of you, my enraged cock pushing hard against your mound through our pants.

I sit backwards and up, suddenly withdrawing my mouth from your nipples. I quickly pull your flats from your feet, and I grab and massage your feet individually quickly. I lean forward, and start unbuttoning your pants, your brown eyes on fire watching me quickly and deftly unsnap and unzip your pants, my strong capable hands making short work of the retention of your clothes. I quickly hook my fingers in the waistline of your pants, and I pull them down, with you raising wiggling your sexy hips to assist me to take off your pants, again, carefully smoothing and depositing them on the front seat of the truck. I look around, worried someone might see you and me, mostly you, this smoldering hot vixen of a woman in her black thong panties, your tattoos contrasting with your skin, your beauty a level beyond anything I have ever known.

The smell of your arousal is clear and alluring. I must have your pussy in my mouth. I lean down to your inner thighs, kissing, licking, nibbling, especially where your thigh meets your torso. That is your weakness, touching you there, even more than your ears and your neck. As I kiss and lick and nibble, you squirm. You are so wet and turned on that as you squirm, I can hear your juices sloshing from your pussy.

I drag my lips and press my tongue to your body where the elastic of your thong panties touch your skin. I hook my tongue under the elastic, and feel the electricity pass between us as my tongue touches the outer folds of your sex. You widen your legs as you reach down and pull your panties to the side, your patience exhausted as you can't wait for my talent to taste, touch, and consume your pussy, your essence the source of my lust and want.

As your pussy comes into my field of view, what a sight to behold it is. Your outer lips, engorged and enlarged, have a dark edge to them, contrasting beautifully with your olive brown skin tone and your pink inner pussy glistening before me. Your inner lips are extended, like petals on a flower, beckoning me to taste the nectar that is freely flowing from within your sex. Your clit, its hood withdrawn because of its erection, is clearly visible, the best treat I could ever imagine in 1000 years of time.

I must taste you. I descend upon your sex, my tongue broad and stiffened. As I lower my face and my tongue touches your pussy, barely brushing your clit, you explode, withering and squirming and screaming, your cum gushing from you. I immediately clamp my mouth over your pussy, sucking and tonguing your lips and clit over and over again, as your juices fill my mouth. I slurp and I gulp, determined not to waste a single drop of your juices, they are the drug I must have to return my focus. I press my tongue up into your pussy, and I can feel your pussy throbbing around my tongue, pulsing. I continue to inhale your scent and drink your cum as it flows from within you, slippery and delicious, this liquid I must have to survive.

Your screams subside. Your body relaxes momentarily. You grab my head, and pull me towards your face. You kiss me, tasting yourself on my mouth. You can feel your cum, it is slippery like my own is when you take me in your mouth. Speaking of which, you must have my cock in your mouth, and with renewed energy, you shove me backwards and off of you.

As I raise up and off of you, your hands claw at my belt and unbuckle it. You pull the hair on my belly, causing me to yelp. The pain is electric, jolting me back to reality. You are here. In front of me, nearly naked, your sex engorged and enraged it is not being satisfied. You twist my pants button and pull down my zipper. I help you pull my pants off, pausing to take off my boots and socks and throw them outside the truck in the grass.

My boxer briefs, black, cannot hold my cock head back. My cock has been so hard and stimulated that the front of my underwear is drenched in my pre-cum, almost as wet as your thong panties I am now trying to pull off of you. The pre-cum is flowing and causing a long stretchy string of clear liquid to drip from my cock head down to your thigh as I return to my position between your open legs. Your pulling down at my underwear elastic, and I let you grab at my cock and pull my underwear down and hook the elastic under my balls.

I roll my hips forward, causing my cock to thrust forward against your flowering pussy. Your so wet, my precum is so much, there is so little resistance as my cock enters your pussy without assistance. For the third time, we are coupled again, and I cannot breathe for the pleasure of your inferno of a pussy wrapping around my cock is so exquisite, it is almost painful. I sink into you, my flared cock head dragging its edge along the inner walls of your pussy, causing the top of the crown to slide across just the edge of your g-spot, making you twitch with pleasure.

Your moaning, gasping, the feeling of my cockhead penetrating you almost more than your senses can bear. Because of our combined wetness, there is no resistance, only pleasure and fulfillment, and you feel me quickly press against your cervix just as my pelvis presses hard against your mons and clit. The pain/pleasure of my cock against your cervix is enough, and you start to cum again, your pussy throbbing and convulsing, my phallus throbbing, twitching, and pulsing in response to your vaginal walls clenching on my shaft and cock head. I can feel the cum welling up inside me, and I grit my teeth as I clench my perineum and pelvic floor muscles, holding back with everything I have, not ready to cum inside you quite yet. Still, I feel the hot burn of my cum pouring from my cock, and I feel the inside of your pussy instantly smoother and even more slippery as my cum coats the inside of your vagina.

This is too hot, I must pull out or I will lose my control. I quickly withdraw, my cock beginning a long dragging sucking wonderful experience of travel, almost causing me to cum anyways. I rear back, roaring, as I try to not cum yet. My cock is covered in white frothy cream, coated with our combined juices. You waste no time, flipping over head first in an instant and immediately inhaling my cock into your mouth, sucking our juices into your throat. I almost cant control myself, and even as you slurp our mixture from my cock, I dribble more fresh cum into your throat lubricating it. You coo with my cock in your mouth making it sound like a gargle, and relax your throat as you grab my ass, pulling my cock harder into your mouth and down your esophagus. I can feel my cock head touch your vocal chords as I look down and see your throat bulge as my balls press up against your nose as your fingernails dig into my glutes. I immediately think of the most complicated math problem and concentrate on solving it in an attempt to avoid cumming down your throat completely.

You press back on my thighs, pushing me out of your mouth as you flex your throat and jaw as I withdraw from you. There is long, thick stringy strands of your spit connecting your mouth and my cock, and they drag and lay down your face as I pull back. Your eyes are wet from the tears you were getting as you happily gagged on my cock, and now combined with the rivelets of spit, your face is a whorish appearance of ruined makeup, spit, cum, and pleasure. But the pleasure is mine, all mine, as you begin to suckle on the glans of my cock and pull me back over your face, my balls dragging over your eyes, then your nose, then your mouth as you tongue the underside of my shaft. I pause, but you pull me forward more while you articulate your arms and hands from around me to up underneath me, your hands now on my ass, pushing me forward slightly more. You reach up, and push forward on my back. Thinking you want me to 69 you, I lean forward over your body with my arms on both sides of your torso, and lean forward to put my face in your crotch so I can drink your juices that are visibly pooling on the truck seat.

Suddenly your knees come up, stopping me from leaning further forward. As I am about to protest, I feel your hands on my ass cheeks, spreading me. Your tongue, hot, pointed, wet with your saliva and our combined juices, flicks across my asshole, making me jump like I have been hit with high voltage electricity. You must have anticipated this, because you grab my thighs with your fingers as your thumb holds my ass open, and as I come back down from my initial jolt, you pull my body down as you slam your tongue into my rosebud. I scream, the pleasure more than I've ever known, the taboo of this screaming my name.

You thrash and rim me with your tongue, causing me to almost blackout from the pleasure. My cock, hard enough before, is now uncrushable, able to knock down concrete walls with its hardness. My cockhead is dribbling cum all over your chest, and as I look downward underneath me to see this sight, unbelieving it is happening otherwise, I watch you pull back to take a breath, reach to your chest, scoop up some of my pooled cum, and slurp it from your fingers.

I must fuck you now. Its now or I will die from this pleasure, and die not fucking you again. I raise up from over you, your protests not genuine, but you seem disappointed my asshole is not where your tongue can access it presently. As I find myself on the floorboard next to you on the backseat, I watch you again scoop my cum from your chest, and lick it from your fingers like bar-b-que sauce. I turn quickly to you, my cum on your lips, in your mouth, the smell of my ass on your lips, and kiss you deeply, my tongue probing your mouth, your tongue darting in my own, shoving the tastes of our coupling onto my taste buds. I feel my cock enter a third level of hardness, and as I grip your body with my strong hands and flip you over, I notice that the veins on my cock are purple and fully bulged, and my cock head is an angry crimson, and now no longer throbbing, it just IS hard.

I pull your ass up, moving your knees underneath you, pressing your face down on the seat against a towel I have. We do have to go back to work, and I don't want you to get a rash that has to be explained from the leather seat trim because I am about to fuck you mindless. Your bent over forward, your pussy and asshole plainly visible, the glutes of your ass alluring and beckoning me. I lower my face to you, and drag my tongue, flattened broadly and with firmness, from your clit to your pussy across your asshole, causing you to shiver and squirm as I hold your body in this folded position.

I rise up behind you on my knees on the floorboard, turning you until your pussy is in line with my cock, and I barely have to guide my cock, it is a rigid pole of titanium, granite, with mass and a girth I've never known before, as it presses between the folds of your pussy lips once again. As I thrust my way back into you again, your body seems to enter a state of limpness, and you fall back against my pubic bone as I ram my cock into you.

Your pussy explodes again, and I am sawing away into your pussy with my cock, my body inside your body, your mind blank as the waves of ecstasy roll over you endlessly as I rapture your body. Your gasping for air and screaming, grunting and squirting, our love making sounding like mixing pudding. Your eyes are rolled back in your head, your hands outstretched in front of you resisting my barrage of thrusts as I pull my cock nearly completely out then fully bury it over and over against your presented cervix, my balls slamming into your abused clit, your pussy constantly flowing as your orgasms never stop, the pain/pleasure combination driving you into a state of euphoria.

I can feel the cum roaring forth like the Colorado River during flood. I grip your torso just above your hips, and as I pull you backwards I thrust as hard as I can, your asshole slamming into my pubic bone, my pelvis smashing into your glutes, my balls hammering your clit, and my cock penetrating your cervix slightly, as I roar with the sound of a lion in the night, erupting my seed into your fertile womb, ensuring you will feel my lubricating cum for the next several hours. You scream incoherent words, something along the lines of "breed me you bull!" as you slump forward, spent and satisfied like your husband can't do.

I pull my abused cock from your worn pussy, our combined juices and the physical efforts are visible as you gape from my withdrawal. I pull you backwards slightly, pulling your head sideways towards the edge of the seat, turning your mouth towards my cock. As if you need no direction, you open your mouth and begin to bathe and wash my cock and balls with your tongue, slurping up all the juices. When you are done, you turn over on your back, and I consume what remains on and oozing from your pussy, licking you clean. We kiss, our combined scents and liquids mixing again, and like the best Viagra, my cock hardens again.

"We have to go or we'll be late" you say. We clean up as best we can with the towel, put our clothes back on. But you don't have makeup with you, so you do the best you can and remove all of it. We drive back to the office, holding hands, kissing at the stoplights, sheepishly smiling at each other, the truck clearly smelling of the scent of lust.

As we walk in to the office, the receptionist says "Oh, hello boss! Has it been a hard day today?"