Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 05

Story Info
Chained to the bed, Mistress offers Kirsten her hand.
9.3k words
4.71
8.3k
5

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © May 2021 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work. This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

This is the fifth part of the series. Although it is self-contained from a story perspective, I would recommend you read the earlier chapters as there will be references which make more sense if you have read the earlier parts.

A little warning. The story starts with some mild toilet humiliation which may not appeal to all, but then moves on to something more pleasurable (not wanting to say here as it will give the story away.

* * * * *

Kirsten's heart pounded harder than ever as they reached the landing. Dressed in nothing more than those stay ups, heels and her black collar, Kirsten had dutifully followed her mistress up the stairs. All the way, she had fixed her gaze on her mistress' ass, watching as Claudia's leather body disappeared teasingly between her firm cheeks. Lower down was a tempting few inches of flesh before long sensual black leather boots encased Claudia's legs. The two women were joined together by a single black lead, held at one end in Claudia's hand and fixed at the other to the O-ring on Kirsten's collar.

There was an unexpected strangeness to the whole sight. Was it the sight of a mature woman, so powerfully dressed, leading an almost naked young beauty up the stairs which seemed so strange, or was it the eagerness with which the young lover allowed herself to be led?

In her mind Kirsten was already going through the possibilities, wondering just where her mistress was going to take her. She so hoped it would be the playroom, to reacquaint herself with that frame where she had started her journey. Imagine her surprise when they stopped outside of the guest bathroom.

"Now, my little sub must be needing the toilet after her long journey," Claudia commented.

Kirsten shook her head. The thought hadn't crossed her mind.

"Are you sure?" Claudia continued. "You're not going to get another chance for some time, and you have been drinking lots of coffee."

"No, no, I'll be fine."

"Your choice, but Mistress isn't going to be happy if you make a mess of yourself."

Kirsten started to put two and two together. It had been a long journey, and she had drunk that cup of coffee, a large cappuccino at that, as ordered by her mistress. Was this all planned? The more she thought about it, the more she started to feel the need to go. She hadn't when they headed up the stairs, but now... was it better to try? Kirsten so didn't want to get into trouble if she did disgrace herself.

"Your call," Claudia continued, making a first stride towards the guest bedroom.

"Wait, wait. Let me try."

"Good girl. I don't want to punish a naughty sub for making a mess. Not today. Go on, inside you go."

Kirsten opened the door into the bathroom. There, directly in front of her, was the toilet. She walked up to it and turned to close the door.

"Oh no you don't," came Claudia's response. "You weren't shy earlier when you stripped off for all those truckers, and you're not going to have the chance to be shy when I chain you to the bed, so why be shy now?"

Kirsten's heart missed a beat. Was it the references to being shy, or had the words chain and bed suddenly hit her? How long was she going to be chained to the bed? What was Mistress going to do to her when she was chained to the bed? Why was it important that she relieved herself, and what sort of mess could she make?

"Mistress?" Kirsten started to ask.

"I suggest you get on with it, before time runs out," came an abrupt reply.

It was then that Kirsten made her second mistake, this time moving to sit on the toilet. The yank of the leash upwards, pulling the collar tight against her neck stopped Kirsten in her tracks.

"Did Mistress say you could sit? You will stand over the toilet until you have finished."

Another yank of the leash brought Kirsten back up to a standing position. Then, to make sure Kirsten didn't try to sit once more, Claudia looped the end of the leash over the nearby shower curtain rail and tied it off.

Kirsten had little choice. She could squat, but that was painful in those heels, or she could stand. She chose the latter and stood there staring back at her mistress, suddenly feeling so degraded, even more so than when she changed in the truck park. To make matters worse, suddenly the need to pee had deserted her.

"Five minutes," Mistress commented, never leaving her position in front of the open door. "After that I'll chain you to the bed anyway, and you'll stay there until you beg me to let you cum with my hand up inside your tight little pussy."

Claudia's words and actions took Kirsten by surprise. What had Mistress meant when she spoke about begging and cumming on her hand, and why was she now clenching her hand like an elongated fist, with her fingers pulled in tight together? Add the chains to the mix and Kirsten wondered if she was going to get punished anyway? 'Why?' she thought to herself. She had been a good sub and done just what her mistress had ordered. Why should she be punished?

"Four minutes."

Damn, no matter how hard she tried, Kirsten just couldn't make herself pee.

"Three minutes."

Kirsten was getting a little desperate now. She really didn't want to be punished and feared Mistress would reprimand her if she made a mess. But why would she be making a mess? She closed her eyes, imagining that Mistress wasn't there watching, in her mind focussing on nothing more than the delicate trickle of water into the bowl.

Yes, just like that. After a while, Kirsten could hear the actual trickle, as if it were right in front of her, a gentle stream of water dripping into the bowl. She focussed on that sound, imagining a tiny rocky waterfall disrupting a smooth flowing stream. With her eyes closed, little did Kirsten know that it was her mistress making the noise and not a flowing stream. Claudia had nipped to the main bathroom and returned with two glasses, one full of water and the other empty. Claudia stood there, gently pouring water from one to the other. The more Kirsten listened to that sound of trickling water, the more her need to go started to return.

"Two minutes, sub."

Kirsten was forcing herself, both mentally and physically, praying for her relief to start.

"One minute."

And then it happened. At first was just a drop, then another, then... yes... a trickle left her slight body. She could hear every drop hitting the bowl, the sound filling her ears as she peed standing over the toilet. Once she started, Kirsten just couldn't stop, a trickle becoming a steady flow.

"That's a good sub," Mistress replied as Kirsten's flow finally ceased. "I never wanted to punish you but taking the hand on a full bladder would have been too much. Now, let's get you on the bed."

Moments later, having been released from her bindings in the bathroom and led to the guest bedroom, Kirsten climbed on top of the huge four poster bed. Without hesitation, she took up a spreadeagled position, hands, and feet pointed towards the corners of the mattress. Holding her breath, Kirsten waited for her mistress to secure her petite frame.

It had become something of the norm when Kirsten visited the cabin, to be bound spreadeagled and helpless, either on top of the bed or secured standing up against that metal frame. The first time had been the frame and that had led to so much more. It was the missing piece, the secret desire which her partner had so far not managed to quench. It was the one thing which initially attracted young Kirsten to the older Claudia. Kirsten's heart pounded as she thought of being tied up again.

Was it the feel of the cuffs, hard against her wrists and ankles? Was it the feeling of helplessness, unable to do anything but submit to her mistress? Or was it the mystery of never quite knowing what Mistress had in mind? Kirsten didn't know quite what it was, but there was something exciting about being at the mercy of this older woman. She trusted Claudia. She had her safe word, but to date she hadn't needed to use it.

"Look at you. My little sub can't wait to get started. Am I right?"

"Yes, Mistress. Your sub can't wait. What would you have your sub do today?"

"Well... would my sub be a darling and put her own cuffs on?" Claudia responded, tossing four soft padded cuffs onto Kirsten's midriff, and making her young lover gasp in surprise. "I need to collect a few things from next door."

"Yes, Mistress. I would be happy to put my cuffs on for you."

As Claudia disappeared into the side room, Kirsten busied herself with donning the cuffs. They were robust, around three inches wide, made from padded leather and secured with a buckle closure. Two sturdy D-rings, one on each side of the cuffs, allowed for the obligatory restraints. In Kirsten's case they were usually lengths of rope which were then secured to the bed frame. She liked the ropes. Whilst they held her fast, there was just a little movement, and she did love to imagine that she could fight against her bonds and break free.

The ankle cuffs went on easily, but those around her wrists were a little more troublesome, especially when it came to doing the buckles up tight. Finally, happy that she had done her best, Kirsten returned to her spreadeagled position and waited for her mistress. She couldn't help but stare up at herself in the opportunely placed mirror above the bed. She lay there wearing nothing more than those black stay-ups and patent leather heels, the ones she had changed into in the truck park, her petite frame looking tiny against the huge mattress. With the heavy cuffs around her wrists and ankles, even without the expected lengths of rope, she looked every part the damsel in distress.

From the playroom next door, she could hear Claudia rummaging around. The clink of metal had Kirsten thinking about what her mistress had said, about how she would be chained to the bed. Had she really meant chains? Surely Mistress was having her little joke, just like when she spoke about Kirsten taking the hand when she really meant a fingering, or even a girthy dildo.

What Kirsten had forgotten was that Mistress didn't really joke about things, at least not when she was entertaining. When Mistress mentioned chains, she meant chains, shining steel chains. Claudia returned with her arms full, dumping her hoard on the end of the bed. There were several lengths of steel chain, a bottle of lube, and a long slim crop. Kirsten looked agog; her mouth open as she lay there. She couldn't imagine just what Mistress had in mind.

Kirsten didn't have long to wait, to find out. Having checked the cuffs, tightening one or two as she went, Claudia turned her attention to the lengths of steel chain. There were four cuffs, and four lengths of chain. Each was about the same length, but none of them looked quite long enough to secure the young sub to the corners of the bed. Kirsten looked at the chains, then at her mistress, a confused expression on her face.

"Now, shall we get you comfortable?" Claudia asked, plumping up a pillow near the headboard. "Shuffle up a little. You're going to be there for some time I think."

Kirsten did just that. She shuffled up on the bed, until her head rested on the pillow. Now she was even more confused as the distance to the bottom corners of the bed was close to double that to the top, yet these chains were all the same length.

"Arms out!" Claudia ordered.

Kirsten obeyed like a dutiful sub. She didn't resist as Mistress attached one end of a length of chain to each of her wrist cuffs, then secured the other to a corner of the headboard. Still though, Kirsten was confused. She was restrained to an extent, but she had the freedom to move her arms down to about breast level, whereupon the chains pulled taut.

Was this really all Mistress planned to do to her? What about the other lengths of chain? Even as Claudia secured them to the ankle cuffs, Kirsten knew they would never reach the corners of the bed. What Kirsten didn't know though, was that Mistress had no intention of securing them to the corners of the bed. She had somewhere else in mind, somewhere which would leave her young lover quite immobile.

"Legs out!" Claudia ordered.

"But they are out, Mistress," Kirsten responded, looking down at her feet as they pointed to the corners of the bed.

"Oh, my little sub. I don't think you understand what Mistress is asking. I asked for your legs to be spread out... all the way out. Maybe you need a little encouragement."

Kirsten watched as Claudia picked up the leather crop. Her gaze became more of a stare as she watched Claudia swish the crop down against the bed, the leather slapper hitting hard against the sheets.

"Now, do you want to try again?" Claudia asked, swishing the crop down once more.

Immediately, Kirsten spread her legs as far as she could. With her hips splayed wide and knees bent, there was no hiding her shaven snatch, nor the state of arousal down below, a reaction driven by the excitement of her bound predicament.

"Owww," Kirsten squealed as Claudia repeated the swish of the crop, this time the slapper biting down on Kirsten's inner thigh.

"Mistress said legs out, not knees bent. Now straighten them or my next aim may be somewhere more sensitive."

As if to emphasise her position of power, Claudia placed the end of the crop down over Kirsten's exposed pussy. She waited, but still Claudia didn't spread her legs. Was she confused or just plain disobedient? Well, there was only one thing for it if a sub was misbehaving. Claudia lifted the crop, then brought it down slowly yet firmly.

"Owww," Kirsten squealed once more. This time it was a more painful groan as the slapper hit down on her puffy sex.

It had only been from a couple of inches, but boy did it smart. As Kirsten watched, Mistress raised the crop higher. Inside Kirsten knew that Claudia wasn't holding it just for effect. She would use it, and from that height there would be more than a little smarting. Kirsten stretched her legs out as wide as she could, taking up a bizarre pose as if she were doing the splits on top of the bed.

"That's better. Now keep them there," Claudia replied, climbing on top of the bed between her lover's legs.

Claudia shuffled forward on her knees, until she was right up against Kirsten's splayed legs.

"Oh, dear. Did it hurt a little?" Claudia asked, rubbing her hand gently against her young lover's pussy.

It was a distraction technique but one which worked very well. Before long Kirsten had her eyes closed, enjoying the gentle massage between her legs as Claudia worked at her puffy lips. Even when Claudia changed position—Claudia removed her hand, spread her knees either side of Kirsten's hips, and forced herself up against her young lover's ass, the cool leather of her body now pressed up against the young woman's smarting pussy—there was no reaction from Kirsten, other than a slight gasp as the chill of that leather hit her warm pussy.

Claudia leant forward, pushing hard against Kirsten's thighs as she reached out for the unattached ends of those last two metal chains. At first Kirsten didn't react, other than to moan slightly when the soft leather of her mistress' body slid over her sensitive sex, then groan as her mistress' weight pushed her splayed legs out to the point of being uncomfortable.

By then it was too late. As Kirsten opened her eyes, the first chain was already secured, running the length between ankle and wrist. The second followed very soon after, and with it, Claudia climbed back off the bed, leaving the young blonde thoroughly secured.

"Wh... wh... what..." Kirsten stammered as she fought against her bindings.

It was no good. Everything she tried didn't provide any relief. The four short chains were so effective. The two running from headboard to wrists prevented any downward movement of her arms, whilst the other pair, from wrist to ankle, prevented both upward arm movement—Kirsten legs were already extended to their maximum, with no scope to splay any further apart—and downward leg movement. It may just have been four simple cuffs and a few pieces of chain, but Kirsten was unable to do anything but lie there, at the mercy of her mistress.

"So pretty," Claudia teased. "Do you like my little chains? Do you like the way they hold you there, ready and available for whatever Mistress Claudia has in mind for you?"

"Yes, Mistress. What would you want to do with me?"

"Owww," Kirsten squealed as once more she felt the smart of that crop against her pussy.

"Oh, my little sub has a short memory. I already told you. You're going to cum on my hand, and what's more, you're going to ask for it. Like a good little sub."

Once more, Claudia curled her fingers and thumb over, making her hand long and thin. This time, to maximise the effect, she placed the tips of her fingers up against Kirsten's pussy and gave a gentle rub, drawing tiny circles over Kirsten's labia. The look in Kirsten's eyes said it all. Finally, the penny dropped as to what her mistress meant when she said taking the hand. Unable to speak, Kirsten simply stared down at Claudia's hand. It looked so large, and she only had a tiny pussy. How on earth was she going to cum on Claudia's hand?

"Now, all this hard work has made for a thirsty Mistress. You won't go anywhere while I get a quick drink, will you?"

"What?"

"You heard. I'll be as quick as I can, so just lie there like a good little girl. You know what they say, all things come to those who wait."

Claudia didn't hang on for a reply. She left Kirsten alone in the bedroom, once more staring at the mirror above the bed. Her heart was still pounding, this time with a good degree of trepidation, her breaths coming short and fast as she considered the image above her. All Kirsten could do was lay there, totally exposed, totally vulnerable. Her arms lay out across the bed, to her sides, around shoulder level, the chains preventing any real movement. Kirsten's small breasts formed tiny mounds on her chest. Already, each was topped with a most excited hard nipple, just waiting for someone to play with it.

It was the position and look of her legs though which really had Kirsten's pulse racing. Just like her arms, her legs were held out across the bed, splayed as far as they could go without becoming intolerable. If that was a picture, Kirsten's minimal clothing emphasised a single area of her young body. Kirsten's eyes followed the delicate nylons all the way along her legs, all the way until... until they stopped, leaving a tempting few inches of bare flesh, framing her shaven snatch.

Once more, for effect rather than to achieve anything, Kirsten struggled at her bonds, all the while watching her futile efforts through the reflection in the mirror. She knew there was no getaway, yet her mind still told her to try. It was like... like... like she was trying to convince herself that she had done all she could to escape from her predicament. She didn't want to escape. Her heart pounded with excitement. Her pussy ached with desire. She longed to be taken, to be vulnerable, to be unable to resist, to be at the mercy of her mistress. Yet, still Kirsten fought the chains, every struggle removing just a little more of the guilt from her little kink.

A few minutes later, Claudia returned carrying an ice bucket, a chilled bottle of champagne and a couple of glasses. She sat them down on the side.