Work Wife Mistress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then told me the significance of the series of five strikes times five:

"According to Thibaut Of Langres, the number 5 is attributed to the world for some reasons. First because the world is moved following a circular movement, just as the 5 when we multiply it by itself or by the other odd ones returns periodically. Also it is called in this sense "periodical". Five years make a lustre, from "lustrare" which means "to make the turn". On the other hand, 5 is attributed to the world due to the fact that it is composed of the first even and odd, 2 and 3. The world indeed, that is to say the whole of things, increases by the male and the female - even is female and odd male," Domina Vitta said and continued by whipping around and on my left nipple five times, five times over and then around my right.

Seeing the strikes coming heightened the pain at first, then increased it's rush of adrenaline, and eventually fueling my want for the pain. I felt I was living up to Domina Vitta's standard, showing her I was worthy of her trust. She stayed alternating here through 10 more series of strikes, my cock began to harden in it's restraint.

She began to skip the one minute breaks periodically, testing my stamina and I lived up to every skip, and when I got aroused she immediately returned to striking my cock, this time I felt strength, my erection fighting back the vibration of the leather strip rattling the cage.

"You grow in power Puer, yes, you grow and manifest right before my eyes," Domina Vitta said. "You are ready for the next level."

She moved to me, her smile wide, she fumbled on the belt adorning her waist, pulling out a key ring, and bending down, her hands under my balls, holding the cage up so she could unlock it, free my erection.

The metal clanked, the noise bouncing off the hard stone, her lips moved forward and took me in, the most amazing, wet, relief, it was in that moment I believe our souls joined for the first time, and our thinking began weave together. Her right hand held my balls, her mouth pushed forward, her left hand slipped behind me as her elbows spread my legs, and her first finger buried into my hole.

"Ohhhh, Dominia Vitta," I moaned, she pushed forward, all of my cock was in her throat, she was knuckle deep into my arse. "I am your humble servant....Ohhhh."

She pulled back, looked up at me, licked her lips, sliding the finger out and then putting two together and pushing inside again. Her face moved forward, her eyes still on mine and she pushed forward taking my shaft tip to balls in one gulp and holding it there. Her look demanded my load and when her right hand squeezed, her fingers pushed to the knuckles and she twisted on my cock, I gave it to her.

"MMmmm Domina, Domina!" I exclaimed and released into her throat, the white milky cum traveling down into her stomach. She continued to look at me as she cleaned my seed from the shaft, squeezing, licking each drop, sucking the tip, as it shrank and receded.

Vir moved in with a long wooden shaft that he cuffed to my ankles keeping my legs spread. I watch Domina Vitta stand, her crotchless outfit highlighting her shaved pussy, lips swollen with sexual arousal, my lips wishing I could perform for her what she just performed for me.

Vir's big, meaty hands took mine and unclipped them from the chain suspending me and slowly let me get used to my spread legs as he walked me to a hook on the floor. He pulled my hands forward and down, clipping them to the floor as my arse was high in the air, and my legs spread, opening my cheeks and showing my hole to Domina.

Almost immediately she began whipping around and on the tiny muscle, where she just had her fingers buried, five cycles of five, five times over, the sensation similar to my nipples being whipped and just before she moved to my balls, she gave me a tool for the forthcoming pain.

"Puer, you may scream your truth as we move into the next phase of your transformation through the physical offering you are paying homage to me and your Lord," She said, then whipping the dangling sack she had just been holding, striking my balls with the sharp sting of the leather strip at the end.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed, this was beyond any of the previous pains I had endured, the cascade of four more striking rapidly, then the next four series. "For GOD's LOVE, SHIT!!! Holy JESUS, FUCK!!!!"

"Your truth, Puer, tell me your truth, not your anger," Domina Vitta said, giving me my minute before starting again. "Tell me you fears, your experience."

"OH make it stop, I can't, I CAN'T!" I screamed as the next five came. "But I WILL! I WILL! ALL FOR Domina!"

The next break came, tears rolling down my eyes, my sack throbbing to the point of numbness, like when you sprain your ankle and you have to give it an ice bath, the first 10 minutes are excruciating until you can't feel it anymore.

"OH DOMINA! I CAN TAKE IT! YES! GIVE ME MORE!" I exclaimed as she began the next wave, and the next and the next my numb sack either irreputively damaged or my tolerance was built up. "I TRUST in the ALMiGHTY and in Domina Vitta!!!!"

She returned to whipping around my arsehole, a minuet amount of pain compared to whipping my balls, and returned there alternating. My cries became less and less about the pain and more and more about my trust in Domina.

The last set before my 30 minutes of aftercare, I screamed, yelling, "In DOMINA! I will follow for she is a vehicle of the Lord and will have me do his works through her!"

She again lowered me to the floor, the wood rod kept my legs spread, the cuffs on my hands, still together, she again wrapped herself around me, no cream this time, just her hands massaging my balls, her fingers traveling over, and only slightly in my warm hole.

Dominia Vitta held me, stroked my hair, my body, including my cock and hummed sweetly and softly into my ear. It was soothing and I began to drift off to sleep. She embraced me and allowed me to curl up on he floor, leg spreader still in place.

I began to feel the bond, the connection. The marks I could see on my body and the ones I couldn't see had their own pulse, and she put it there. Yet I felt honored, proud to have received and endured, making her happy enough to take my cock in her mouth and my load in her stomach.

My rest was over, Vir pulled me up by the hands, the leg spreader awkward, my legs swinging as he moved me, letting me walk with the super wide gate. He pulled me into the next room, Dominia Vitta was nowhere to be seen, it was lit up brightly and when I stumbled into the room I could see why. There were three flat screen TVs all with footage of my last three weeks of sexual encounters.

I fell into a bench, suspended so that my legs were still able to stand, my cock just under it's padding. Straight ahead me was Melanie, my wife, being fucked by the four men, no volume just images now. To my left, my recent nights, afternoons and office time with my secretary Kimmy and to my left, footage with Dominia in our offices.

Vir undid my hands only to spread them and put my wrists in cuffs the pulled me in a bent figure "X". He then moved to my head, his large cock hanging out of his leather Roman style skirt, his big hands pulling a ball gag around by head and over my lips.

He scurried quickly to my backside, I could hear something scrape against the hard floor. "OHHHGGFFFTT!" I exclaimed, the wooden paddle hitting my bare arse with a hefty swing from Vir. The large man then tapping each cheek alternatively four times and then again. "GHHHFFFTTDD!!!"

The tapping again and then a heavy swing, sets of 25 and a short break. I felt relief in knowing the pattern, in knowing what was coming, in enduring the worst and then getting soft reminders of each blow coming.

My mind drifted with my eyes to the monitor before me, my wife's body being entered three ways, cocks in her arse, cunt, mouth and one in her hand. The shadowy figure of Dominia Vitta in the background. I watched how her body took them, bouncing in disjointed rhythms, her face straining, eyes watching wide.

"MFFRRFFTTGGGH!" I exclaimed on a blow as I brought my mind back to the swings and the pain onto of throbbing pain, collectively running across my cheeks, down my legs. I half expected a dildo, or butt-plug to make an appearance at my next break.

I looked up, noticed the video was on a loop, I guessed at about five minutes, I watched Melanie eyes looking at Dominia Vitta as the first man entered her, the second, there was the look of what I felt, 'am I pleasing you?'

"JJJjhfhssusHChrrssst," I pushed through my gag, the paddle now looser, made with some sort of rubber or plastic that gave, it provided more force.

Melanie's eyes were now hungry, the cocks pushing inside pulling back and then back inside. Her brow furrowed, almost asking for more, her mouth strained, the cock deep in her throat. I took the paddle each time, with pride, the pride showing on my wife's face knowing somewhere Dominia was watching.

My breaks involved water only, through a straw with my gag off, and rest. The bench held me nicely and the cool air of the subterranean lair was soothing enough. Vir was in the corner just watching me, the gag always in my mouth preventing me from talking and he just looked with no interest.

I remembered again his instructions. No restraints, no cage, no Vir, take Dominia against her will on the floor. The pulse of dull residual pain should have moved me to desire this, but instead I didn't. I looked over at Vir with some content, I mean, essentially rape Domina Vitta because of what HE wanted?

I don't know if he sensed my ire, however the next strikes were harder, faster and he squeezed more in the same amount of time. My head got a little dizzy on some and I held it up to let the blood flow away from it, almost passing out several times. I began to worry some on the last swat, and then I heard the door open from upstairs.

By the time the dainty footfalls of heels on wood turned into heels on pavement, Vir had released my hands, undid my feet from the spreader, though he redid the clasps around my ankles. There was a padded corner with a small table, Vir's hands took one of mine and again drug me towards it, tossing me onto the pad, my shoulder landing first, my cock bounced on the pad as I rolled over and sat up.

"You must eat," Dominia Vitta said setting down a tray she was holding, her magnificent breasts almost in my face, the leather corset's buckles and straps showing. Standing her shaven pussy, lips plump with excitement. Walking away she looked back, then tossing her hair she turned back and walked upstairs.

Bread, fruit, nuts, berries and raw broccoli surrounded just sliced ham with a large glass of water. It was in the appropriate amount and I finished it all, sliding the tray back and Vir taking it to the back. I had figured it was somewhere around 10 p.m. judging by the cycles of the whips and paddling.

I laid down, Vir watching me from the corner, and kept watching the video screens still playing the loops. I focused in on my dalliance with Domini Vitta, as Janice my co-worker on the floor of my office, there were tears as I pumped her and her mouth let out an orgasmic cry.

I slipped into sleep, my dream melted into fucking her, I imagined it here; I thought of it happening in a ghostly bed, almost made of clouds. Her face with and then without her Domini mask, adornments, naked, and in a corset. She was entering my soul.

"Puer, wake up," the soft voice of Domini Vitta said into my ear, the tip of her riding crop pushing into my side. "We must continue."

Her voice had the inflections of caring, almost motherly, a chore needing to be completed waking her son. I opened my eyes, her boots were replaced with ruby high heels, a reddish black stocking running up her leg to a garter, crotchless still, just a red lace bra with a black fringe. Her hair was up into a tight bun with several long silver, needles poking through the bun.

I sat up and looked at my feet still bound, no Vir in sight, then Domini tossed keys in my direction. They slid to me and I released my the cuffs around my ankles and I was no longer bound by anything.

"Follow," she muttered, the video boards gone and she took me into a side room where there were a half-dozen racks or furniture designed for whatever pain she was ready to inflict next. Vir walked in behind us and stood at the door.

I just then noticed I was unbound. I WAS UNBOUND! I looked back at Vir, he didn't move, and I looked at Domini, preparing a stock I assumed I would be placed into, she looked back at me and gestured to the device.

Vir looked, gave me the sign, two fingers to his eyes and he left. It was time, Domini looked puzzled, then almost melancholy, I half expected her to order me hard to the stock. She looked easy to control, so small, taking her here on the hard concrete floor, I wanted to badly not just for Vir's sake, but to be inside her again.

"No" I said, telling the voice in my head; denying the instructions of Vir, I had earned Domini Vitta's trust over the past hours I wasn't going to lose it now.

I moved quickly to the stock, stood there, my Domini Vitta frozen waiting for me. I felt our connection, I felt her control and I felt the trust we had established and how we would never be the same if I broke that trust. I sat down, leant my head over the opening, placed my arms in the padded slots and waited.

There was a pause before I was locked inside, I heard a whimper from my Domini and then she moved to me, closed the top, locking it shut.

She burst into tears and then in a happily, crying tone, called out, "Oh Puer! Oh we are becoming one soul! You passed! YOU PASSED!"

It was a test.

Vir's request was not to bring Domini Vitta out of the spell to save Janice's personality, it was to see if I would break trust with Mistriss Lace, Domini Vitta. Vir returned into the room and without pause, my training resumed.

"All glory is yours Father, forever and ever," Domini said and struck me in the arse with the crop once hard, with four taps alternating cheeks again. "You have earned sleep after this Puer, you have solidified my trust with you and elevated your status."

She repeated the series of five for 25, my euphoria of earning her trust fading at the sharp strikes from the crop tip to sensitive areas. She sang hymns, she sang her favorite late 80s pop tunes, she was in a state of bliss torturing me this time.

I concluded that the bull whip was the most torturous device, starting me at a higher pain level than the other two combined. My body was not welting and the damage was not being done like the whip, or the second paddle. In a way I was glad she got the whip out of the way, and I knew enough to know maybe a flog was next, things that pinched and pulled at nipples.

She alternated catching me with the tip, and using the length of the crop to hit both cheeks. My backside had taken the most and was getting pretty tender, so each one had it's own painful reverberation. The hour's session was nearing a close, I was really, really tired when she struck me for the last time that night.

"Puer, you have earned a lot tonight," Domini Vitta said, moving to my face, leaning down, my eyes finding her breasts then her soft eyes. She pushed forward, one hand on my cheek and her lips gently kissed mine. "You have no idea how pleased I am."

She moved to my back side and began kissing my cheeks, red and swollen from the night, her soft, wet lips pressing in and holding, her tongue darting forward, she sealed and pulled at my flesh with the suction. She moved around the area, hitting almost every spot.

"Ohhhh, Domini," I breathed, starting to drift to sleep as she covered my throbbing backside with her kisses. I awoke quickly as she opened the bottle of cream, drizzling a good amount on each lobe, began rubbing in with both hands and....

"OHHHH VITTA!" I exclaimed, her lips meeting my arsehole, sucking on the tight muscle, tongue probing around the edge and inside, her hands working the cream, her tongue working my hole. "MMMmmmmm oHhhhh."

She finished, walked around my body, tracing her hand over my back, to my shoulders, across my hair, to my face. I saw her body for the last time that night spin, her fine arse swaying as she walked out of the room, turned.

"Sleep my Puer," smiling and still looking at me. "Sleep."

The room went away quickly and I was in a deep, unnerved sleep, the room cool, my naked body shivering at one point, though I drifted in and out of consciousness. At one point I was dreaming, something about my wife and Vir, then my wife and Domini. There were footsteps echoing in the background.

Vir had magically appeared, and as I woke up he was putting a restrictive device in my mouth, keeping it open, a ring of metal and rubber, my throat now wide open to a man with a very, very large cock.

"You blew it!" Vir said in an aggressive whisper. "They're coming in the morning, and it was your only chance and you blew it."

Vir held his cock up and slapped it against my cheek. It wasn't hard but it wasn't flaccid, the tip he now rested on my bottom lip, my head couldn't move much, I tried to wriggle away, it sliding off and his look was not pleased.

"You blew it and we will lose her, and really I wonder what good your are to us," Vir said. "Oh sure, you passed the test, it's built into the training, but I wasn't going to rescue her, I was going to let you teach her a lesson, but you're now under her spell."

His cock grew visibly. I knew this might be a possibility, I hadn't set any limits and with the size and strength of the men I'd watched serve my wife, I thought I was ready. I pushed the head and first few inches in, now resting on my tongue as my mouth had no choice but to host him.

"I was the only one who ever held up, who couldn't do what the Pastor wanted. He found me, and wanted me to take her and I wouldn't do it, and thus the test was born. I was the only one...until now," Vir seemed to sneer, pull back and thrust forward.

"GGHFFFTTPHTT!" I struggled with half his length. Pulling back, thrusting forward, pulling back, thrusting forward.

"Relax! Damn it!" Vir commanded and I tried to let the tension in my face go, it was mightily uncomfortable, there his shaft was bunching up in my mouth, his displeasure now manifested as he slapped the side of my head. "RELAX!!!"

I took the last deep breath I remembered and exhaled, letting go of all tension and feeling the mighty shaft slide forward as he weight propelled him into my face. The length pushed on and on, he slid back once and then the smell of his crotch lingered with the taste of his cock.

His eyes were angry, my panic beginning what if he cuts off my ability to breath. My hands tensed, with my head, I looked up, my eyes wide and scared, he had a grin, looking down in dominance, holding firm.

"Oh, you think you have Domini's grace, her preference," His words were soaked in vile jealousy, his cock slowly pulling back and slowly pushing inside again. "If only you were weak, took my instruction, lost her trust. You fool."

I was surprised I could breath, the length and girth of his cock slowly worked my flesh wider and he pushed deeper. I began to gag some, reflexively, the gurgling sounds bouncing off the concrete and stone surrounding us. He didn't slow, nor did he quicken, despite his anger he seemed to be purposeful.

"Yes, yes," he said, somewhat laughing as I gagged and struggled. "You take Tata's cock nice, almost better than your wife. She loves my cock, loves it day and night."

My cock grew hard now, as I felt safe and his dominance crossed into our marriage completely, I willingly began to relax and let the man's cock push further inside.

"Mmmm, that's right my Puer," Vir said, his face softer, his pace quickening, he saw my erection. "Mmm you like Tata's cock don't you? Mmmm, take it willingly and you were earn MY trust."