Worker of Shadow and Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bubble of anxiety starts rising up from the fluttering in her stomach, threatening to shatter the floating delight of Toyspace, and her eyes widen as the bubble moves up, up, up inside her..

Like the touch of an angel, Kay rests a finger against Toy's lips. "Shhhhh. . ." She says, "shhhh. . . Little Toy." Her breath is delicious as she says the word, and she gently pushes the finger into Toy's mouth. Grateful for a way to please, Toy closes her eyes and loses herself in the act of serving, of nursing on that finger as if it is the source of life. The bubble of anxiety inside begins to melt away.

"That's a good little Toy," Kay whispers, reaching down with her other hand to grab one of Toy's own and bring it up to press against her large breasts. "Feel these big titties, little girl. Never met them before, have you?" Toy squeezes gratefully--Kay's breasts are firm, obviously implants, but incredibly good ones.

She mouths "Unh-unh," still sucking Kay's finger. Kay inserts two more, and Toy easily pulls them into her throat.

"Right," Kay whispers, "I've never met Toy, but I'm eager to get to know her."

Every word makes space for Toy to come back into present, to fully serve. The anxiety bubble continues its melting fade, and is replaced with a warm, moist, and much more pleasant feeling at the pit of her stomach.

"In fact," Kay whispers, pulling her hand from Toy's mouth, then gently wrapping it around her throat. Her other hand reaches up from behind and grabs a fistful of hair, pulling Toy's head back. "Let's not even worry about my name. You can just call me Mistress. Is that understood, Toy?"

Gratitude and peace wash through Toy like a deliciously warm river. This energy she knows. This is where Toy lives. "Oh yes, Mistress!" she gasps, smiling. "Thank you, Mistress. Thank you."

Kay smiles a beautiful smile and whispers "Excellent," plunging her tongue into Toy's mouth in a fierce, passionate, dominating kiss. The hot tongue fills Toy's world, its movements and slithering pressure exploding throughout her body. She is lost in the moment, so squeals when Kay quickly breaks off the kiss then yanks back and down on her scalp, bringing her slowly to the carpet.

Toy is surprised but pleased, eagerly going down as she is led until she lies flat on her back, with Kay squatting over her, smiling hungrily.

Kay's hand leaves her throat and roams hotly across her body. Squeezing breasts, pinching nipples, scraping across hip-bones....

------

Kitten--in this house she can only think of herself as Kitten--feels like she's pulling it off.

She was proud when Elizabeth told her she was going on her first mission, to seduce and infatuate Conrad. "It's not a dangerous mission," she had said, "He's actually a wonderful man, and pretty damn handsome."

So she had done a little research into Conrad before meeting him. It wasn't hard to discover that he frequented sex clubs across Europe, so she created an online profile as a swinger and "ran into" him in a musky Paris dungeon room. She'd introduced herself to him while sitting on the face of a beautiful brunette that he was jackhammering with his cock. Afterward, lying sweaty and naked on the giant group bed, they had begun getting to know each other.

That had been a month ago, and she thought things were going pretty smoothly. Until tonight.

Until they came to a post-deal-closing party at this house. At her father's house. She knew that her friend Stacey was dating her father--she had set them up--but she had no idea how far Stacey had gone into a new, submissive identity. Into becoming Toy.

It was a shock.

But she also knows her father as a good man--trustworthy--and a powerful man, so it's understandable that someone with submissive needs would open up to him.

But for her volleyball team captain to be transformed into this submissive pet, and for her father to become a. . . What? She thinks, glancing up at him, then back down at the sexy Toy below her. He's different now. More focused. Darker and more dominant, for sure. But also something. . .more. Like he could walk away from the entire world and be fine. Like the world needs him more than he needs it. It's new to her, and magnetic.

On her knees now, she leans down and plunges her tongue again into Toy's hot mouth, reaching down to the girl's pussy as she does. It's absolutely drenched and volcanically hot--two fingers slide in easily and Toy moans in her mouth.

Her left hand pinning the girl to the carpet by a fistful of hair and her tongue lashing into her mouth, she begins working the hot pussy with her right hand. The sloppy sounds of it are delicious, though almost inaudible over Toy's loud and continued moaning down her throat. She increases her tempo, curling her fingers upward to hit the top and back of the tight young pussy.

"Unnnnh!!!!" Toy screams wordlessly into her mouth, arching her back and writhing on the floor. Hot juices flood down into Kitten's palm as the girl cums. "Unnnnnh!!!!" And again. "Unh! Unnh! Unnh!" And again. Squirming violently now, her stiletto heels screwing into the carpet, Toy's eyes roll back in her head as she is lost in the waves of her orgasms.

Finally Kitten sits up, breaking off the kiss, and pulling her hand from the throbbing pussy. "Ahh!!" Toy cries out, gasping for air and panting, her whole body flush from orgasms. "Uhhh. . . " she just moans, staring sightlessly as she curls her body instinctively toward Toy.

Kitten smiles, proud of having blissfully destroyed this young thing, but now incredibly horny herself. She looks up at the men on the couch. "Conrad, my love, be a dear," she smiles, gently slapping Toy's little tits, one and then the other. "Come fuck this little piece of ass."

Conrad and Nick smilingly exchange a glance that says "What's a guy to do?" and Conrad raises his huge frame up off the couch. As he sheds his clothes, Kitten gives Toy one last gentle kiss on the lips, whispering "He's a great fuck--you're going to enjoy this." Then she stands and crosses over to the couch, announcing to the room "I'm going to get to know our generous host a little better."

As she and Conrad pass each other, she smiles at him. 'Have fun, babe!"

"You too," he cheerfully rumbles in reply, his large cock already hard from watching his woman sexually dominate another.

She smiles to herself--he's such a dear.

Then it captures her attention: the couch. Her vision swims a bit, and she almost staggers, experiencing her own version of the colliding worlds she had rescued Toy from just minutes ago.

This is the house where she came out of the depression when her mother and stepfather died. This is the house--this is the very couch--where her father first plunged his cock into her needy pussy and she became Kitten, the foundation of her identity today. In a way, it's so familiar. She can't wait to fuck her Daddy again.

But it's also so very different now, far beyond just the implants that make her tits swing deliciously as she walks. There are now so many things about her he doesn't know. He thinks the Academy is just training her to be a high-class whore--and that part is true. She can't count the ways she's been fucked and has learned to fuck. It feeds a deep spiritual need in her, and those lessons are both the most fun and the most meaningful for her.

But he doesn't know the grander scope of her role in the world as a Melissa. He doesn't know their behind-the-scenes influence: how many wars avoided, how many treaties ratified. He may not know all ways she's learned to fuck, but he also doesn't know all the ways she's learned to fight. It's true that companies like his pay good money to contract the Melissas, but he doesn't know that their for-hire side is only part of their world-wide network.

She shakes her head, banishing the concerns from her mind. Tonight she is here to fuck this business partner of Conrad's--who just happens to be her father--and she's going to have a great time doing it.

Easing herself onto straddling him on the sofa, she leans in and runs her hot tongue the length of his neck--from the base of his throat up to his ear, where she whispers so low that only he can hear. "Hi Daddy." Grinding her naked pussy on his hard cock through his pants:. "Mmmmmmm. . . it's good to be home."

She relishes his feel, his smell, the stubble on his chin. With a pang in her heart, she realizes just how much she's missed him.

He whispers, "Hi Princess," gasping as she grinds particularly hard for a moment. As her pussy moistens, her heart swells--God she loves this man. She is so lucky to have him as her father.

"So," she breathes quietly, tilting her head briefly behind her, "Looks like you and Toy hit it off." Only Toy's face, forearms and feet are visible from beneath Conrad's' huge muscular body. She's crying out in pleasure as he pins her to the carpet with his huge cock, pistoning like a machine, their wet slapping sounds getting louder and louder.

As Nick chuckles, she starts undressing him--first his tie and shirt, then his belt and pants. He has to stand to fully remove them, and in doing so he takes the opportunity to spin her around and push her onto her back, planting his hands on either side of her on the couch.

He leans in to whisper, "I like the new titties, slut" before licking his way down to bite first one nipple then another. Electricity shoots through her, and she gasps with every nibble. She had forgotten how magical it was to be held safe in her father's arms while being told she was a slut.

He continues tonguing his way down her body, every angle and muscular curve, until he lands at her pussy, lapping up and down on her velvety lips, circling closer and closer in toward her clit.

She is in heaven--most of the one-off clients she's fucked before her assignment to Conrad weren't much for foreplay. She hasn't really minded as the Academy's special diet and training have cranked her libido into a seemingly permanent overdrive she is always ready to go. Elizabeth told her that being constantly horny is one of the main tools at a Melissa's disposal--"everyone can sense it, and it changes the chemistry in a room the moment you walk in."

She gasps as her father's tongue lands on her clit, breathing quickly as he increases his speed and pressure. He still remembers what she likes, and her lungs drink in deep gulps of air, her back arching, as her body responds to his attention. She thrashes her head a few times, and glances over at Conrad and Toy.

Toy is on her hands and knees now facing the couch, with Conrad pounding into her from behind. She looks up and meet's Kitten's eyes and smiles the fullest, most joyful smile she has ever seen on anyone in her life. At that moment, Nick presses her clit hard with his tongue and the world explodes in white, her orgasm lifting her off the couch in screaming pleasure, spraying all over his face. Drenching the couch just like she used to.

For a moment, she struggles for air, feeling physical pleasure and emotional joy unlike she has felt in a long time. She looks down to see Nick rise up from his kneeling position, and reach for her hand. She takes his hand and he lifts her off the couch, moving her out onto the floor and laying her on her back in front of Toy.

She scoots forward, so she's looking up at Toy's beautiful tits swinging with every one of Conrad's deep thrusts. Toy flattens out a bit, lowering fleshy heaven into Kitten's eager mouth.

Kitten feels her father's cock sliding into her and she moans in pleasure. She never feels so at home in her life as she does when her father is fucking her, and to have her high-school team-mate's tits in her mouth at the same time is a peak experience.

Grasping her thighs, Nick starts thrusting in time with Conrad, so Kitten's body is moved in sync with Toy's--they are one connected, mating organism. Once again, she is convinced that this is her highest path in life. She feels physical pleasure and deep spiritual satisfaction from rutting like the most natural of beasts.

She moves her mouth from nipple to nipple, glancing up to see Toy's head hanging down, her eyes closed, mouth open and drooling a little, lost in pleasure. It's one of the hottest things she's seen, and she feels another orgasm quickly rising within her.

Her father's pace increases, their sweaty bodies making the fast wet slapping that is one of her favorite sounds in the world. All four of them increase their energy, and she can tell that they are bringing each other into an upward spiral toward crescendo. She smiles to herself--it's so beautiful.

The delicious itch of her own building orgasm continues to expand in her muscles and when Nick starts to pound hard into her, she can't contain herself anymore. She latches on to one of Toy's breasts, pulling it deep into her mouth and wordlessly screaming "DADDY!!!!!" into it as her orgasm crashes through her in tidal furry. She feels her cum gushing out of her, and in a moment she hears her father roar, his own hot cum gushing into her.

Toy begins trembling, shaking, and finally shrieks as Conrad rams into her, grunting through gritted teeth and freezing, obviously dumping his cum into her.

She sags, clearly coming down from her own orgasm, rolling to one side so she doesn't crush Kitten.

Panting, wordless, they all slowly disentangle and rearrange themselves until they are all four lying side by side, the men on either end and the girls in the middle, staring at the ceiling

Kitten hears Nick's voice as he pats Toy's naked thigh and says, "OK, little one--now you can eat my cum."

There is a shuffling of bodies and she feels Toy's hot tongue begin lapping at her pussy, drinking her father's cum out of her dripping cunt.

The tongue-work only stops for Toy to purr, "Mmmmmm. Mistress, you're delicious like this..." then the sensations resume.

Kitten sighs. Life is perfect.

----

It is one of the most confusing moments of Toy's life, and excruciating because it just keeps going on and on.

Because He needs it to.

Sitting there at the table in the swanky Beehive bistro, she grasps Nick's hand tightly, relishing the feel of his strong hand. Its safety.

Toy doesn't like going out of the house, where she has to put on clothes and be clever. That's Stacey's world. She enjoys being Stacey--the energized, rambunctious experience of it. But being Toy is simpler and much more peaceful. She's not sure if she would be Toy forever if she could, but in this moment it sounds like heaven.

Because right now He has told her He needs her to be both Toy and Stacey. She's never done that before, and her heart is racing, her throat opening and closing in anxiety.

What does that mean? What could it even mean?

They are sitting side-by-side in a plush booth across from Kay and a woman who introduced herself as Elizabeth.

It's all the more confusing because everyone else seems to know each other. She's the odd one out.

Their drinks have all arrived: a martini for Elizabeth, a hopped-mead for Kay, gin and tonic for Nick, and soda water for her.

"Cheers, my loves" Elizabeth says, raising her glass. Everyone reciprocates, and Toy is embarrassed by the shaking of her own hand. She feels Nick squeeze her hand gently, and it helps calm her.

After a moment, Elizabeth sweeps her gaze across them all, making eye contact one at a time. Finally she says to them all, "This is a table of truths." She brushes her dark hair behind one ear and Toy notices a familiar-looking honey-bee tattoo.

Elizabeth gestures to the restaurant around them. "This is a place of truths. You are all safe here." She reaches out to Toy, who puts down her glass and takes the offered hand. "Both Stacey and Toy are most welcome here."

Toy just nods slightly, again thinking What could that even mean? The woman seems nice, her hand is warm and soft. The idea of both Toy and Stacey simultaneously co-existing is new to her. . . and baffling.

"Truth," the woman says, looking at Nick and Kay, "You two are incestuous lovers."

Nick and Kay nod and smile nonchalantly, as if she had just said "You two both like vacations."

"And you," she says to Toy, "are a deeply sexual submissive who needs to serve a worthy owner to serve and especially enjoys being useful as a whore."

Taking her cue from the others, and squeezing Nick's hand below the table, Toy just nods. She wishes she could touch her collar as she often does to unconsciously reassure herself, but her hands are being held by Nick and Elizabeth. For some reason, that feels important, and almost as relaxing.

"Those are intimate truths, no doubt," Elizabeth says, "and they are absolutely safe here. In fact, they are absolutely necessary here. Because those truths--and the flexible strength of character that make them possible--are the kind of thing that will save the world."

She pauses, looking at them all. Kay sips her drink casually, as if she's heard it all before. Nick is listening hard, looking at Elizabeth with a piercing gaze. Toy wonders if his intensity should alarm her. Does he not trust her? But no, no. . . he is relaxed. He is about to hear something he's waited a long time for, she realizes. On the one hand, it's reassuring. On the other hand, it's one more thing to make her feel like the child at a table of adults.

In a flood of relief, she feels Toy arise within her, calming her. Nick is here. Nick needs her here. My purpose is to serve Him and he needs me to, so all is well. All will be well. Like a sedative, the thoughts bring her peace, and she feels her back muscles unclench, allowing her to relax a little in her chair. She is living her purpose.

Finally Nick speaks, "What does that mean, save the world?"

Elizabeth smiles a magnetic smile, a smile that makes the whole thing feel like a mischievous, flirty little secret that she's about to let them in on. Toy squirms a little as she realizes, My God, she is actually making me horny....

"Nick, you've been a client of the Melissas for a long time. A client, I've very much enjoyed working with." Her tone makes clear to Toy that they have fucked--maybe even been lovers. Kay's face betrays nothing, still seeming like she's heard this all before.

"And now I need to. . . invite you deeper into the fold of what we do, why we work with who we do. Why I've been sending your daughter to fuck the people she's been fucking."

It seems a bit of a weird statement--Stacey is curious and feels suddenly protective of her friend Kay, but Toy understands how beautiful the experience of whoring for someone you love can be. Maybe it's something like that. For their part, Nick and Kay just share an intimate smile and tip their glasses at one another. Pride is the only word that captures the look on both their faces.

"You see, the Melissas have been at work for thousands of years. Our purpose is simply to keep destruction at bay--to keep humans from their own gluttony for death. As you can imagine, this can take many forms, but has mostly been seduction, persuasion. The occasional blackmail, and--very rarely--more direct interventions."

Nick's eyes widen, and he glances again at his daughter, clearly concerned.

She reassures him, "I'm fine, Nick." She reaches for his other hand, and he takes it, so he's now holding Toy's in one and Kay's in the other. For some reason this further calms Toy: sharing a bonding act with him that he shares with his own daughter.

"It's very rare, Nick. Mostly," she laughs lightly, the beautiful tinkling sound breaking all the tension at the table, "Mostly we're just fancy and flirty little whores."

Kay nods enthusiastically. "It's awesome Daddy. It's what you prepared me for when I became Kitten, when you brought me to her," she says, inclining her head towards Elizabeth.