Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come on, girls! Get up! It's feeding time!'

He nudged them with his foot to rouse them, but #1375 remained with her eyes closed. He knelt down and pushed the curly hair from her face. Her body may have been cowified, but her face was still the same as when she was human.

'Come on, Melissa. Up you get.'

The hucow who she was using as a pillow rolled over and got up onto all fours. Melissa woke as her head fell onto the grass. She got onto her hands and knees and padded after #1378. Daryl clipped the leashes to their collars and walked them back to the barn.

He dropped #1261 and #1378 off at their pens, filling their troughs with hucow mush before leaving. All that was left was #1375. He led her to her pen, watching her crawl on all fours. Her huge hucow tits swayed beneath her with each step. He could still remember when she had started here as a human, how much smaller her tits were back then. She was fine, but now she was amazing. Her work clothes never gave him much to his imagination, but he was sure that the hucow feed had made her ass and thighs fatter. He always found his cock swelling at the sight of her from behind on all fours. That wasn't even to mention her pussy.

When she first got cowified, when she was still shaven down there, her flushed pussy lips always looked like she was desperate to be fucked. He had wished to see her stripped naked when she was human, and now her pussy was staring at him every day. Even after her pubic hair grew in, her flushed lips still shone through. The hair just reminded him even more of the fact that she was livestock now.

Everyone was heading off to lunch as he opened her pen gate. He pushed her long, curly hair aside to remove her collar.

The hucow mush splatted into her trough, looking as unappealing as always, but she rushed over, burying her face in it like it was the tastiest thing in the world. He knelt down beside her and watched her eat like an animal.

'Did the idea of getting bred like livestock turn you on that much when you worked here?'

Her big pregnant belly hanging beneath her made her situation even hotter. She signed that paper knowing that this was where she'd be. Bred and eating from a trough. And she still chose it. He reached out and grabbed her breast, kneading the massive amount of soft flesh. She let out little moans as she ate.

'This what you want? Are you getting horny?'

He reached around and rubbed his hand over her hairy pussy. Her juices coated it.

'Of course you're always horny. I see that plump pussy of yours always sticking out, desperate for attention.'

He gave a quick look around before undoing his fly. His strained cock sprung out. Being around Melissa like this was torture. He moved in behind her and sunk his cock in.

Her pussy felt so good. Even after being bred by the bulls and the rod, the amount of extra tissue in her pussy's walls made her always feel tight. He grabbed her hips as he slammed into her. She began to moan louder, leaving her food behind as she lifted her head.

'Yeah, that's right. That hucow brain of yours finally realise that you're mating? You like the feel of that?'

She arched her head back and he felt her hips push back against his. His cock surged as he watched her mind switch fully into mating mode. She pushed her hips back into him with force, rutting like a wild animal. He ran his hand over her big pregnant belly. Soon she'd give birth, and then they'd breed her all over again. The tight feel of her pussy now was something special for him to experience. The decades of breeding would ruin her.

'How do you like that, you little slut?'

She thrust her hips back, moaning wildly. He grabbed her long hair, holding it tightly back.

'That's what you are, huh? Just a bred hucow slut?'

He exploded inside her as she kept trying to push further back on his cock. He held her hips tight, the wetness of her pussy dripping down his balls as their bodies remained pressed.

He gave her ass a slap and pulled out.

'Whew. That felt good, Melissa. I'll be back to milk those fat udders of yours after I've had my break.'

She rubbed her throbbing pussy in his absence before once again realising there was food in front of her and burying her face into it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jodie pulled into the carpark the next morning. She drained the last of her coffee, not feeling up to work today. These early starts killed her.

A few minutes later she was changed in the locker room and as ready as she would be. She headed to her office and checked the list of jobs. The first one was dealing with Tiffani. She gave mr. Langley a call.

'I'm already on the way over,' he responded. 'Keep her ready for me. I'll be there soon.'

She hung up, grabbed a collar from the draw and headed toward the clinic.

One of the nurses directed her to Tiffani's room. She opened the door to find her sitting up in bed. Not even some bed-head could change how stunning this woman looked. Two huge hucow breasts now complemented her figure as they hung from her bare chest.

Jodie strode over to her and began fitting the collar around her neck. Once it was on, she gave the leash a tug to get her off the bed. Tiffani stood up for a moment before stumbling down onto her hands and knees.

'They're heavy, aren't they? Bet you didn't think of that when you chose this.'

She gave the leash a tug, but Tiffani had other ideas. She squatted back on her legs and began peeing on the floor.

'Well there's a job for the cleaners. To think that one of the last things you said to me was that you were different from our livestock.'

She watched Tiffani as she finished emptying her bladder. It struck Jodie as strange to see such a beautiful woman as a hucow. She had always tried to profile the women who signed up, and Tiffani was completely outside any group that fit. Even just looking at her now, she seemed to have an air of elegance to how she held herself while doing something so ungraceful.

Once she had finished she padded on all fours to Jodie's side and sat down.

She sighed. 'Hang on, let me fix you up before we go out there.'

She knelt down to her level and ran her fingers through her platinum blonde hair to try and straighten out the bedhead. She looked like she was enjoying having her hair played with. It was the first genuine gesture she'd seen from this woman.

With it straightened out, Jodie stood up and gave a tug on her leash. She followed her out of the room as they headed for the clinic's entrance.

There they found mr. Langley waiting. He grinned at the sight of Tiffani walking out naked on all fours.

'She looks perfect. I can't thank you enough for taking care of her for the night.'

'Not a problem, mr. Langley. I hope you and your wife are very happy with the changes.'

He took the leash from her hand. 'Well she's not my wife anymore. Not now that she's a hucow. But I'm sure she'll enjoy being my pet far more than she ever would have before.'

He waved goodbye to the staff before heading out the door, Tiffani's leash held tightly to his side as she happily padded along beside him. Jodie watched from the window as his driver pulled up and he guided his new pet into the backseat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was only a few weeks later when #1375 gave birth. She laid in the hay, resting afterward.

'Good girl, Melissa. You did well. The first of many babies that you'll give birth to.'

Whether she could understand her or not, #1375 nuzzled her head into her hand. A pool of milk leaked out beneath her breasts as the weight of her body pushed down onto them.

'Let's get you milked. You have a lot of mother's milk to give.'

She detached the milking pumps from the frame and brought them over to her. They were hooked up to a separate canister rather than connected to the factory pipes like usual. The milk from a hucow just after she gives birth is considered premium label. The farm would sell this at a far higher price than her normal milk. Jodie couldn't tell the difference in flavour, but some mr. Langley-type somewhere would accept nothing less to have in their morning tea.

She rolled her onto her side so she could attach the pumps over her teats. #1375 gave a satisfied moan as Jodie turned the milking machine on. She patted her head again and sat with her for a while. #1375's hips began to work in time with the milking, perhaps searching for her rod.

'Don't worry. We'll get you bred again soon. I'll pick a good bull who will pump another beautiful baby into you.'

She just nuzzled her head into Jodie's hand. Jodie knew the Melissa from the day she signed up would love the sound of that.

'Jodie, can I get a hand with something!'

Jodie jumped back at the sound of someone calling for her. She looked around. No one had seen her. For some reason she felt guilty to have been treating a hucow like that. She dusted the hay off her pants and quickly exited the pen, leaving #1375 to be milked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa laid spread out on the grass, the sunlight warming her naked body. She stirred from her nap at a sound beside her. She opened her eyes to see another hucow. She felt safe with them around her. The hucow's huge breast hung beneath her, her teat resting in the grass. Melissa blinked away the sleep. Food. Tasty.

She shuffled over on her back until her head was under the other hucow. She pushed the hucow's breast toward her mouth until she felt the long teat flick over her lips and land squarely inside. She began to suck, taste of the warm milk filling her mouth. She suckled more on the teat. Good. Tasty.

Something between her legs began to feel hot. She reached a hand down there and found her wet lips amongst the hair. Her fingers explored inside, stretching and playing with it. The hucow above her rocked against her suckles, her big belly bumping into the side of Melissa's head. From beneath the overflowing flesh of the hucow's breast, she looked at her belly. It took a few minutes for something to click in her head. Different. Her arm lay on her own flat belly as she played with her pussy. Different. She couldn't place why it looked different. Something inside her felt empty and unsatisfied.

The hucow began to move away, her teat pulling itself from Melissa's mouth. She let out a whine as the warm taste of milk left her mouth. She rolled onto all fours, feeling unsteady for a moment as the weight of her breasts swung free. She padded after the hucow, wanting to suckle from her some more.

As she crawled, hands grabbed her and held her neck in place. Something was put around it before the thing began to tug, leading her away from the other hucow. She padded along behind the person holding her leash until the softness of the grass left her, replaced by hard concrete. The smells of the barn met her once more. Less fresh than outside, but more interesting.

She was led back to her pen and the collar was removed. She looked around. Food. She checked her trough. No food. She sat back on the hay, staring at the pen gate as she listened to the sensations of her body. Her pussy was still hot. Her teats felt good after being dragged along. Her hands felt good on them.

The gate opened and her heart leapt. A bull was led in to her pen. Her pussy burned even more. Big. Big. His musky scent hit her and she quickly turned around, sticking her pussy high in the air for him. She knew how to mate. It was easy. So easy. The workers must be proud of her for knowing how to do it. Something crashed into her and rough hands grabbed her hips. Something thick and hard poked into her ass cheek. It thrust against her a few times before sliding down her cheeks and pushing right into her pussy.

She arched her back and moaned as it speared into her. A few quick thrusts and it pushed past her cervix and into her womb. She moaned like she was in heat. Her brain doing somersaults. Feels good! Feels good! The bull's cock pistoned in and out of her like it was nothing. It made her feel so tiny beneath him as he pinned her down and bred her. Nothing mattered around her as she mated. This was her world for now.

Mating! Breeding! Breeding!

'How long do you think he'll last?'

Daryl and Sydney leant against the pen wall, watching the two mate.

'I don't know. Jodie said he was new. I think this is his first time breeding a hucow.'

'Damn, I'd wager low then. What are you going?'

'I don't know... five minutes?'

Daryl let out a low whistle. 'I don't even know if he'd last that long with Melissa.'

'Don't let Jodie hear you calling her that.'

'Yeah, yeah. I bet three minutes.'

'Really? It's getting close to time on that.'

They leant against the fence while they watched Melissa's second breeding. Her legs locked up as the bull pushed down on her. She squirted around his cock as it reached depths her rod never could, moaning even harder as her juices leaked down his legs.

Sydney was about to say something when the bull grunted and pulled her hips into his. Melissa's fingers dug into the hay as he shot his load deep in her womb.

'Well I'll be damned.'

'Told you. A rookie with a hucow like her. No chance.'

He held out his hand to Sydney. He reluctantly pulled out the money and slapped it into his hand.

'It's a mulligan if he doesn't impregnate her.'

'Yeah, yeah.'

The bull's limp cock fell from her stretched pussy, leaving a trail of sticky cum in her pubic hair. Her hand soon matted it in further as it replaced his cock, rubbing herself to further satiate her need.

'Poor girl, he didn't even last long enough for her.'

'You take him back to his pen and we'll give her a good milking to make up for it.'

Daryl secured a collar around the bull's neck and led him away as Melissa whimpered at the sight of him going. She didn't want the mating to ever end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Yep. She's pregnant.'

Jodie pulled her arm from #1375's pussy and pulled the glove off. #1375 moaned as she was milked, rocking her hips back in search of Jodie's hand.

'Hang on, girl. Hang on.'

She slid the rod's stand over and let her sink back on it.

'Sorry, no more bulls for you again.'

#1375 moaned contentedly as she pushed herself back onto the rod, her small mind not knowing the difference between this and being bred for real.

Over the next few weeks, a small bump began to form in #1375's belly as the results of her second breeding progressed. Jodie noticed that she became more affectionate to a handler's touch as her pregnancy progressed. Either she had developed a maternal instinct after her first breeding, or she was becoming more submissive to those she viewed as above her. Jodie wasn't sure how she'd act in her place. Would it only be natural to be submissive to the person who fed and took care of you?

She checked her list of jobs for the morning and cursed to herself. Mr. Langley's pet, Tiffani was due for a check-up. It had been a few months since her procedure. As part of mr. Langley's pet owner license, they had to regularly check up on the health of pet hucows.

She sought out Sydney and told him that she had to run a check-up. She gave him some jobs to do in her absence and headed for her car.

It was a long drive to his estate. He lived far out in the countryside. She knew she was there when tall hedges grew along one side of the road, obscuring anything beyond. She pulled in before a large wrought iron gate, flanked by sandstone walls. She fiddled around with the intercom until a voice came over it, telling her to drive through. The gates slowly opened, beckoning her in.

Poplars lined the drive as grassy hills rolled down his property on either side. She felt incredibly out of place. At the end of the drive a large mansion grew ever closer. She pulled up out the front and stepped out of the car. The gravel drive crunched beneath her dirty work shoes. A butler came out to greet her, making her feel even more like she'd stepped into a foreign world.

'Right this way. Mr. Langley is ready for you.'

With some embarrassment, she gave her shoes a good wipe on the front mat before stepping inside. It was incredible. A large foyer with a grand staircase greeted her as she entered. The lacquered wooden floor shimmered in the light cast from each window. As she was marvelling at the room, mr. Langley stepped out of a side room, beaming at the sight of her.

'Ah, Jodie! I'm glad that you could make it.'

He sounded like he had personally invited her over as opposed to this being a routine check. She pulled out a pen and held her clipboard up.

'Sorry to inconvenience you, mr. Langley. I can get this over with quickly.'

'Nonsense! Now that you're here I should show you around. I always see you at the farm, it's time that I return the favour.'

'It's fine. I do have a lot to do back at work, so I should get straight to doing the check-up.'

'Ah, yes, I suppose it is quite a drive. Very well, we can at least have some tea while you do it. Have you ever had mother's milk before?'

Jodie smiled. It would be rude of her to say she had and thought he'd wasted his money. Best to let him enjoy social adornment of it.

'No, I haven't I've always wanted to try some.'

'Really? My dear, you're around it every day. No one would notice if you tried some. It's truly the nectar of the gods.'

'I'm just not the type of person to sneak some.'

'That's what I like about you. I know that farm's in good hands with you there. Come, come. We'll have our tea in the lounge.' He led her down a corridor as the butler headed in the opposite direction. 'In fact, I should talk to some of the higher ups and see if we can get you a promotion. How many years have you been there?'

'About six.'

'I could definitely convince them then.'

She felt a smile growing over her face. Perhaps it wasn't such a bad thing that she had come out here today. As they walked a maid exited a room before them.

'Ah, please bring Tiffani to the lounge. Ms. Taylor is here to conduct a check-up on her.'

The maid nodded and hurried past them.

'I see you kept her name.'

'Of course. I know you use a numbering system at the farm. Efficient, but impersonal. She'll always be my Tiffani.'

They entered the lounge and mr. Langley took a seat on one of the couches. He motioned for Jodie to sit on the couch opposite. Soon after the butler entered with the tray of tea and placed it on the coffee table between them.

'Now, have a try of this.'

He poured a small dash of mother's milk into her cup and pushed it toward her. She picked it up and drank it. Just like last time, it tasted no different to regular hucow milk. But she put on a good face.

'Mmm, certainly tastes different, but I can't quite pick how.'

'Doesn't it? Lighter. More fragrant. You can almost taste the ecstasy the mother experienced during birth.'

Jodie wondered if she had personally milked this lot. They had a few hucows who had just given birth within the last week. He poured her a cup of tea and made a show of adding the mother's milk to it.

The door opened once more and Tiffani was led in on a leash. The moment she spotted mr. Langley, her eyes light up and she pulled on her collar.

'She is a happy young thing. I hope you can see that I'm at least treating her well.'

Jodie stood up and knelt by the hucow. Her hair had grown much longer. It now trailed on the ground around her as she walked. Her breasts we plump and looked to be in good care. Though some veins stuck out along the top from the pressure within.

'When was she last milked?'

'Not today. But she will be the moment you've left.'

'What type of milker do you use?'

'The same as you. I can get it cheap from the supplier.'

Jodie made a note and moved around to the back of the hucow, feeling around in her pussy.