Working at Spread Legal Ch. 02

Story Info
Richard tries to get over his ex with Mistress's unique help.
3k words
4.62
10.4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared dumfounded at my phone. I hadn't heard from Chelsea since the graduation ceremony last year, now here she was calling my phone. Giving in to curiosity and against my better judgement I accepted the call.

"Hello Richard," her voice was as cold as I remembered and in just two words I felt like I was drowning in the vast sea of emotion as I recalled the times we shared. Both good and bad. "I heard you got a job."

"Yeah I did." I was careful not to post anything about my role online so Chelsea must have saw mum's post on social media. "Its just an assistant role."

"Oh. So you are their bitch then? Suits you." Her condescending voice was clear, even over the phone.

"Well you got to start somewhere." I retorted.

"Oh Richard, it was a pleasure talking to you." With that she hung up on me. Her intentions were clear, she wanted to make sure she was still better than me. I was surprised though she didn't gloat about her job, that would be something she could lord over me. Unless she hadn't got a job yet, lower level roles like assistant were, like most things, beneath her so she would not apply for something like that.

That short conversation played over in my head as I laid in bed, ready to fall asleep. Even looking at Alice's sexy photos and video couldn't distract me. Like The Mistress, Chelsea could be very domineering. It was why we got along in University, she pulled my strings and I happily danced for her until she got bored of that and left for others to inflict her superiority over. It also explained why I was enjoying my role with The Mistress, I get an exhilaration being told what to do even if its against my best interests.

The next day at work started as a very standard day, or at least as standard as a day can get when my official dress code was naked with my flaccid cock caged. My first task of the day was taking the minutes of a meeting The Mistress was having with the rest of the employees in the firm. Being the only one naked in a room of professionally dressed women was giving me such a rush, my cock was pushing up against the confines of its cage, desperate to be free and fully erect. Nonetheless I focused on what was being said so I could type them up and present it to The Mistress later on that day.

The rest of the morning was filled with making tea and writing emails. Part of me was disappointed I wasn't being flogged or pegged like previous days and with Chelsea's phone call still playing in my head, I could have done with the intense feeling those gave me to take my mind off things. I would have even settled for the butt plug with its intense vibrations massaging my rectum. It was when I saw her smirk as she assigned me these mundane tasks I realised The Mistress was deliberately doing this. She was making me hunger for these things knowing that in my lowly position I couldn't demand them from her.

Finally dismissed so I could go on break in the afternoon, I went to the break room and sat down next to Alice. "Did you enjoy my pictures?" she asked me excitingly. Today she was dressed in a rather conservative white shirt and black skirt combination. Though as I got closer I noticed the material of her shirt was pratically see-through and there was no bra being worn underneath.

"I did, they were very sexy. Thank you."

"Did you jerk off to them?"

"I was going to, especially the one with Marcus on your twentieth birthday."

"Well? Why didn't you?" Alice's excitement gave way to disappointment.

"My ex called me last night, just as I was about to."

"Was it a booty call?" She asked curiously, intently listening for any juicy details.

"Nope, just to condescend about my new role."

"What a bitch!" she shouted. "Well I hope you do it tonight, I'll send more to get you in the mood."

"You don't have to," I told her. "I've got plenty of material to go through."

"Well someone has to see the photos I plan to take tonight, I would rather it be you," Alice whispered seductively in my ear and her hand running up my thigh stopping short at my metal chastity cage, my cock was desperate to be free right now. Alice checked her watch, "Oh shoot, my breaks over handsome. I'll talk to you later." Walking out the break room, she hitched up her skirt and wiggled her bare ass in my direction, giggling as she did.

"I would be careful with her," Yukio said, sitting herself down at the table. "She likes an audience and isn't really choosy."

"I'll keep that in mind," I replied.

Yukio changed the subject, "I hear you are doing your first request tomorrow. Jenny too, you are brave."

My cheeks blushed and I felt a little embarrassed that the others knew. "Thanks, I guess."

"Relax, you will be fine." Yukio said to calm my nerves. "Jenny has been boasting about it most of the morning. Surprised she isn't here actually to tease you. She loves her guys to be anticipating her cock so they beg her for it."

"I am looking forward to it though," I said quietly, still kind of embarrassed.

"Sounds like you are getting used to the Spread Legal way," Yukio smiled. "Well just wait till you see what other requests you get."

I chuckled, "Don't suppose you can give me any hints?"

"Spoilers!" Yukio said smiling mischievously as she left the table and walked away.

For the rest of the break, I imagined all sorts of degrading and humiliating tasks the others might request of me. However it wasn't the employees doing these tasks it was Chelsea, laughing manically has she did. One short phone call and she is living in my mind again, rent free, probably as she planned.

I returned to work frustrated, something The Mistress picked up on. "Is everything okay?" she asked, peering over her glasses.

"Err...Its fine Mistress." I said, lying through my teeth. From The Mistress's look I could tell she wasn't buying it but she didn't comment on it just now instead letting me proceed into my office so I could continue to work.

I continued to work, trying my best to ignore any Chelsea related thoughts and focused on the tasks at hand. After all its The Mistress's approval I yearn for now, not Chelsea's. This freed my mind from her for all of twenty minutes before the thoughts came back all come rushing back. I was saved from my frustrations by the flashing red light on the intercom. The Mistress needed me and I was happy to heed her call.

The Mistress sat ruminating at her desk until she noticed my meek presence in her office. "Sit," she commanded as she motioned towards the empty chair opposite her, her voice was harsh and authoritative. I obeyed her without question. "Now," The Mistress said, "It has come to my attention you are quite distracted, I asked you about this earlier on and shockingly you lied to me." I could feel my hands begin to shake. She continued, "I am willing to forgive this transgression if you tell me now what has you so bothered. If you say 'Its fine' or 'Nothing' to me, I'll introduce you to some of my advanced level toys, that would soon make you talk. You have my permission to speak freely."

I began to tell her about Chelsea, our relationship throughout university and the phone call I received last night that brought all my thoughts and feelings up again after a year of thinking that I left it all behind me. Throughout my little speech I can see The Mistress taking a keen interest in the details. My initial thought was that she was probably seeing if I was lying about something so she could punish me for it later and part of me wanted to lie for that very reason but for this I decided to be honest which The Mistress picked up on.

"Hmm," The Mistress finally said, leaning back in her chair, "Sounds like you need a release." Her finger elegantly pushes a button on her office phone and a familiar perky voice comes through on the loud speaker.

"Yes Mistress?" asked Alice quizzically.

"See me in my office. Now," The Mistress demanded.

"Yes Mistress."

Alice hung up after that and I was beginning to piece together what The Mistress planned.

"Mistress, I..." Before I could continue my line of questioning, The Mistress placed her index finger on her lips. The doors opened behind me and Alice prances in, stopping at The Mistress's desk and standing next to me.

"You wanted to see me Mistress?" Alice asked whilst glancing at me.

"You like my assistant here, correct?"

Alice looked puzzled at the question but answers anyway. "Yes Mistress."

"You want him inside you, correct?"

Alice's cheeks turned red as she bit down on her lower lip. "Yes...Mistress."

The Mistress got up from her chair, holding the key to my cage. Approaching me, she inserts the key in the lock and slides off the cage. "She's all yours as long as you do as I ask," she told me as we both looked at an excitable Alice. "Tear her clothes off."

"Mistress..."

"Shut up and do as your told." The Mistress had turned on her authoritative voice to interrupt me and I felt under her spell. I got up from my chair and approached Alice, who was leaning on The Mistress's desk, anticipating my touch. I grabbed her shirt at the top with a hand on either side and with all my strength pulled it apart, ripping off many of the buttons and some of the fabric too. Alice happily gasped and giggled as what was left of her work shirt draped off her shoulders, her petite breasts were now exposed and her nipples stood erect. My hand reached out to grab them. Fondle them. "Hey!" The Mistress cried before my hand could even reach them. "Did I say you could touch her tits yet?"

I immediately put my hand down. "No Mistress." I said apologetically.

"Disobey me again and you don't get to fuck Alice's tight snatch, understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Now finish stripping her."

I spun Alice around and roughly pulled the rest of her shirt off, throwing it to one side. Next was her skirt. Placing my hands in her waistband and gripping tight, I pulled the skirt apart down the middle. It must have been made with really cheap material because the skirt tore like toilet paper. Since Alice wore no panties underneath, her ass (and her pussy when she bent down lower) were visible as soon as her torn skirt fell beside her pink hi-tops. Alice turned back slowly to face me so I could see her cute naked body in all its splendour and so she could gaze down at my erect cock.

"Alice. Get on your knees and suck his cock."

Alice had a big smile on her face when she replied, "Yes Mistress." Dropping on her knees, she took my cock in her hand and wrapped her pretty mouth around the head, running her tongue all over it and making my worries melt away.

"Take more of his cock," The Mistress demanded and Alice obeyed, sliding her lips down my shaft and making me moan much to Alice's and The Mistress's delight. "Take all his cock. Gag on it," was the Mistress's next command. Alice was all too happy to oblige as she moved her mouth down my cock until I felt her bottom lip pressed up against my balls and my tip tickling the back of her throat. She held herself there, staring up at me as she gagged herself, her moans humming against my cock. The Mistress looked at me, "Fuck her mouth." I nodded, grabbed hold of Alice's hair and slid my cock out of her mouth, giving Alice a chance to gasp for air before sliding it back in her drooling and waiting mouth.

I started off thrusting half of my cock inside her mouth with slow hip movements so I could get used to the movement of sliding my cock in and out of Alice's mouth. The Mistress of course wanted more, she wanted deeper and rougher and she could not be denied. I picked up the pace and thrust my cock deep in Alice's mouth, her moans only increased by the rougher treatment. Even as mascara ran down her face and I considered stopping, regardless of the consequence, Alice's moans told me to continue. I could feel myself ready to erupt.

"Stop!" cried The Mistress. I obeyed, sliding my cock out of Alice's mouth. Alice looked disappointed that I didn't get to finish in her mouth. "Don't worry," The Mistress addressed Alice, "You will have his cum yet but its of a place of my choosing." This cheered Alice up as The Mistress picked her up and laid her on the mahogany desk, legs spread. The Mistress turned her attention to me. "Climb on the desk and fuck that wet cunt!" She pointed at Alice's pussy, soggy from all the excitement.

"Yes Mistress." I climbed on top of her desk and lowered myself onto Alice. Our naked bodies pressed against each other and my erect cock already rubbing against the entrance to her pussy. I guided my cock inside Alice's pussy as she gripped the edges of the desk and gasped as I pushed it all the way in. My cock slid in and out with ease, lubricated by the wetness of Alice's pussy. Alice gripped onto the desk tighter and moaned with a high pitch squeal every time my cock is pounded deep inside her.

"Oooooh yes!" Alice cried. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist when my pace had increased and the pounding got rougher. Once again I found myself on the cusp of cumming and like last time The Mistress put an immediate stop to that to mine and Alice's collective frustration as we got off the desk. The Mistress smiled maliciously, enjoying our mutual frustration.

"Alice get on all fours," The Mistress demanded and Alice obeyed happily once more, sticking her bum in the air. She turned to me next. "Fuck that asshole." I nodded and got behind Alice, holding onto her hips. My cock was still wet from a combination of Alice's saliva and her wet pussy. I stuck the tip in and could already feel the tightness compared to her pussy.

As I pushed more inside, Alice began to scream loudly. "Oh yes! More! More!" she screamed. Her could feel her body spasm in pleasure as soon as I began sliding my cock in and out of her anus.

"Pull her hair back!" The Mistress shouted from her chair. Grabbing a fistful of hair I pulled Alice's head back and slid my cock deep in her ass.

"Oh don't stop, don't stop," I heard Alice mutter as her leg shook as I continued to roughly fuck her tight asshole.

"Pull out and cum on her face!" The Mistress cried.

"Yes Mistress." I replied, sliding my cock out of Alice's ass as she gasped and positioned myself in front of Alice's face. It only took a couple of strokes before cum exploded from my cock and splashed wave after wave against Alice's face and hair. Once I had stopped cumming, I looked down at Alice's face and underneath the thick cum, saliva and running mascara was a happy face.

"Get up and return to your post. Don't even think of cleaning that mess off your face." The Mistress told Alice.

"Yes Mistress!" Alice giggled, leaving the office looking pleased with herself. As the door closed I could hear her giddily enthusing with another employee about the experience she just had.

"Do you feel better now?" The Mistress asked me.

"Yes, definitely." I smiled, feeling relieved.

"Good, because..." The Mistress pulls out the cock cage and slides it back on, locking it into place. "...You will be wearing this tonight. No jerking off for you." It didn't matter to be honest, I felt like all my problems melted away in that moment and Chelsea was the furthest thing from my mind.

Leaving the office I walked past Alice who waved me goodbye as she was still wearing my cum as a mask and putting a jacket on that only just covered her ass and pussy.

"She looks good plastered in cum, doesn't she?" I turn around and found Jenny, after everything today I had forgotten about what was happening tomorrow. She smiled, "Maybe you'll look as good plastered with mine." As she said this, Jenny lifted up her skirt and dropped her panties to her knees to show off her cock, already half erect. "See you tomorrow sweetie." She winked and blew me a kiss, pulling up her panties as she walked out the front door.

"See you tomorrow Richard," Alice said to me as she squeezed past to also leave out the front door. "I'll message you tonight, yeah?"

I made my way back home, embarrassed and yet excited that underneath my suit I was wearing a little cock cage. People I walked past on the train had no idea that I was being dominated at work or that I loved every second of it. Once I got in however I felt exhausted, collapsing on my bed. Already my phone was vibrating like crazy with picture messages from Alice. Either she had no idea I can't jerk off tonight or she does and is deliberately teasing me. I drifted off before I could open a single message however. Tomorrow was upon me and with it, Jenny's cock.