Working for Halloween Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad began matching his pace to fucking me, with how fast I was sucking. So, I kept speeding up and slowing down, enjoying the strange fullness at both ends. It felt so amazing, I couldn't really take it all in at the moment. I reached down to diddle myself a little, but the awkward position leaning against the wall while being fucked, meant I needed once hand to hold myself up. I was able to get a little relief, but not much.

After several minutes, the scene on the film changed again, though I couldn't really see it, but I could hear lots of moaning and groaning, this got me really worked up, so I began sucking my random cock fast and steady, so Brad started plowing my asshole just as fast and even harder.

I was just about to reach down to play with myself when I heard a thump from the other side of the wall. I wasn't real sure what that was about, until I felt a gush of hot, salty cum shooting into my mouth. I guess that was my warning that he was about to cum. I figured it out pretty fast though, as he shot a really large load. I was about to swallow it, when Brad said, "Don't swallow yet, hold it in your slutty hole."

Brad slowed down and pulled out, "Show me," he ordered.

I obediently opened my mouth and showed him the flood of jizz that filled my mouth.

He patted me on the head, "Good girl. You want to swallow your treat?"

I nodded, and he told me, "Swallow it, slut."

I gulped down the rather large, salty load when I heard something in the next booth. I realized someone was entering and putting money in their machine. I looked through the hole, but couldn't see much. The music and the distinctive sounds of grunting were soon coming through though.

"Is someone in there?" Brad asked quietly.

I nodded and said, "Yes, they just started a movie."

"Good," he smiled, "Put your fingers through the hole."

I hesitated, but when he gestured, I reached up and put two fingers through the hole. Suddenly, I kinda wished I had some real gaudy rings and bracelets. Like a lot of bracelets, so they'd make noise when I moved and attract everyone's attention. Like I needed more excuses for people to look at me?

It didn't take much, since a moment after I put my finger in the glory hole, it was replaced by a pretty large black cock. At first, I was amazed it fit through the hole. I stopped gawking after a moment and began the same process. Starting slowly with my hand, then getting him wet with my tongue.

"Got a nice big black cock, I see, slut," Brad said. "You ready for that?"

I nodded, "Fuck yes!"

Then I started wrapping my lips around it and using my tongue, getting this monster nice and wet. I worked on the large head for several minutes, but excited and a little nervous about taking in this beast. I then wondered what it would feel like in my ass, and shuddered briefly.

I think Brad took this as excitement, since he lined up as my ass again, teasing my hole with his cock head. I tried pushing back against him, but he pulled back, "Uh-uh, you get this in you, when you take all that cock," he smiled wickedly.

I was annoyed, but also really turned on, so I turned my focus to pleasing the lover in my mouth. So, I got my lips and mouth nice and wet, and really worked on getting my partner nice and sloppy wet, first with my tongue, then sliding more and more of him into my mouth. Once I got about halfway down, he was clearly going to have to go into my throat to get any more, so I relaxed my mouth and throat as best as I could. After a few tries and some pretty heavy gagging, his giant cock head eventually popped into my throat. I squirted a little in my panties with excitement. Also, taking the rest was pretty easy at that point, I just had to slide down slow until I felt my lips touch the wall.

At that moment, Brad made good on his promise and slid his cock into my ass, balls deep. Holy shit! I was completely filled with cock and I was loving it. So, I started working on getting a nice steady pace to please my mysterious partner while Brad worked on plowing my ass. Once I got a nice pace and was having this gorgeous cock go into my throat easily, I was able to really blow him well. Brad also found a nice pace and I was a happy little cock sleeve for both of them.

We couldn't have been going very long, and between the sounds of the videos and the frantic paces we were taking, I knew I was going to be flooded with cum and I was looking forward to it. I could feel my orgasm building, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

Just after that thought I heard the knock from the other side of the wall, and I pulled my oral lover back to just the head in and began stroking him quickly. It only took a few strokes and sucking on his head for him to erupt in my mouth. I thought I was being flooded there was so much cum. I was swallowing as fast I could but it still flooded out my mouth and down my chin.

"Oh yeah, swallow that load, my little slut!" Brad said, picking up his pace, and moments later he grabbed my hips, driving in deep and I could feel him pulsing in my ass, his cum flooding me. I was officially a cum dump. As I licked my black lover's cock clean, he slid back through the glory hole, and Brad slowed down as I milked his cock, I reached down and barely touched myself and I came with a shudder and load moan. This was a pretty extended orgasm and I was milking Brad's cock while he slowed down and tried to catch his breath.

I leaned against the wall breathlessly, just reveling in the feeling of the moment, I was pretty embarrassed at how much of wanton slut I'd become, but I was also really turned on by how much further I could go.

I returned to reality as Brad pulled out with a wet pop, some cum running down the crack of my ass, to pool in my panties. I was going to have another puddle filled pair of undies.

"Holy hell, that fucking amazing. You were on fire!" Brad sounded impressed.

"I was," I realized, "I feel better now though."

I puled my panties up, trying to keep too much more cum from leaking out of my ass. I think I was going to be leaving a puddle no matter what.

"Damn! Well, if that's how fired up you get from going out dressed, I can't wait to see what you do when you wear some thigh high boots," Brad grinned widely.

"Honey, you have no idea what I would be willing to do!" I laughed.

Brad just raised his eyes, and I was a little worried, he might take me up on that challenge, then again, I was hoping he would.