Working for Maria

Story Info
My wife changed me and put me to work as her trans whore.
2k words
4.35
16.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Maria at university where we were both studying. She had so much energy and drive that everyone knew she was destined for greater things. For reasons I couldn't understand at the time, she asked me out on a date.

I found being with her was easy. Maria made all our decisions, and I just went along with them. I'd always been a little on the shy side, partly because of my height. I was 5' 6" and very slight in build. She was the same height as me, and quite slim, but she did have slightly more curves.

We stayed together until graduation, after which I thought she would fly away on a great career. She did get an amazing job with a large international company, but she kept me with her. We settled into a flat that her salary made possible, and I drifted from one hopeless job to another. Eventually she suggested I stay at home and basically become a house husband. It worked out okay and I loved cooking and keeping the place neat and tidy. I even played 'hostess' when we had people over for supper.

I don't mean I dressed for that part, but friends occasionally suggested I should, as our roles were reversed from the traditional. It didn't worry me when people made comments, they were all in good spirit.

After one of those parties, Maria asked me if I was okay with references to me being the woman of the house. I said I was fine with it if she was.

When she went to work on Monday morning, I opened her wardrobe and looked at all the pretty dresses she had. Most of them rarely got worn now as she power-dressed. I guess it was all the comments, the way I had fallen into the role of housekeeper and cook. I decided to try on one of her dresses. It wasn't a conscious, planned decision, just a spur of the moment whim.

The dress was a perfect fit, although I didn't fill it out properly as I was flat chested. Once I took that first step it just felt natural to strap a bra round my chest and pad it with some silk scarves. Boxer shorts were just wrong under a pretty summer dress, so I contained myself in a pair of Maria's satin panties. I am not an overly endowed in that department, so fitting everything in was easier than I might have hoped.

I checked myself out in a full-length mirror and was slightly astonished how good I looked. My hair was long enough, but a total mess, and I was not practised at styling it. The whole process got me unexpectedly excited, and I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror as I dealt with an unusually firm erection. I was hooked.

Over the next few weeks, I taught myself to wash and blow-dry my hair into a feminine style, and to apply a makeup in a subtle manner to soften my features and enhance my eyes. Disposing of body hair took more courage as it wasn't quickly reversible, but if Maria did notice, she didn't say anything.

It was only when she asked me if I was up to entertaining Adam, from her office, that I suspected she might know more than I thought. She had told me before that Adam was young, gay, and fascinated by crossdressers. He had also confessed to her that he was a virgin. When I hesitated, she opened her laptop and clicked on a file. The video was me, in a short skirt, blouse and heels, doing the hoovering.

"How?" I stammered, feeling my cheeks flush red.

"We have security cams in the apartment. Had you forgotten?"

Of course, I knew they were there. I just hadn't thought they were active every minute of the day. I had assumed we had to turn them on.

"I've watched your progress with interest."

I was mortified. Maria had seen everything. I breathed a small sigh of relief that there wasn't a camera in the bathroom. But my heart skipped several beats when I remembered there was one in the bedroom. I had been experimenting in other ways too, with a realistic dildo I had bought, at that moment hidden in my bedside drawers - or maybe not so well hidden as I hoped.

"Don't worry," she said, smiling. "I think you look cute. So does Adam."

I was speechless. The idea that Maria knew, and was not throwing me out of the flat, was both frightening and a relief. The fact that someone else had seen me, a man, and thought I looked cute, was even more unsettling.

"I still love you." I blurted out.

"Thank you sweety. And I love you. But I realise I can't give you everything you need."

"I don't need anything."

"But you do, you just haven't admitted as much to yourself. I know you've always been worried that you don't contribute towards our income, and, although it doesn't bother me, this is the perfect solution."

I told her I didn't understand. She said all would be revealed, but first she wanted to see her wife for real, not just on cam. She took a glass of wine and sat on the sofa.

"I'll just sit here and relax while you change."

It didn't seem like I had any choice. It took me less than fifteen minutes to get ready and Maria was still sipping her wine when I returned to the lounge.

"You're even prettier than on video. But I can't call you John when you look so cute. Have you a special name?"

"Jade," I whispered.

"Jade? What a lovely name. Adam is going to be so grateful."

"What do you mean by grateful?" I asked.

"Well, to put it in simple terms, he wants to fuck you. And I've told him he can, for a price. Actually, quite a significant price."

"You're pimping me out to him?" I said, my voice breaking with fear.

Maria told me to stop quibbling and be grateful that I had finally found a way of contributing to our future. I protested that I had never been with a man, never planned to, never even thought about it. She asked me what I thought about when I was dressed and enjoying that dildo. I couldn't answer her. In truth, I was imagining it to be a real cock.

She took my hand and pulled me onto the sofa, next to her. Maria opened her laptop and showed me a picture of Adam, not one that was likely to be on his social media profiles. He was tall, maybe six foot or more, with a toned athletes' body. He was also good looking, there was no ignoring that.

"And he's paying me for sex?"

"Not quite, Jade. He's paying me, so he gets to fuck you."

I realised that there was nothing I could do. To protest would just see me out on the street. I loved Maria and wanted to stay with her, even if it meant doing this for her. To be honest, there was a part of me that wanted to be a complete woman for a man like Adam - or as complete a woman as I could be.

It was a Wednesday when Maria confronted me, only two days before Adam was coming to supper. If had been longer I may have run away, but those two days went past in a blur. On the Friday I showered, twice, and ensured my skin was as smooth as possible. I was trying not to think about what might happen, I hadn't admitted the reality to myself. Then Friday night came.

I had chosen to wear my favourite dress from Maria's wardrobe. It was cotton with small puff sleeves and the hem was mid-thigh. By then I could easily walk in 4" heels and, as Adam was tall, I would still appear petite and feminine to him. I think I had envisaged some sort of romantic evening which might end up with me and Adam spending the night together. What happened came as a surprise.

At around six o'clock I heard Maria's key turn in the door, and I glanced in the mirror to assure myself that my hair looked good, my makeup was still okay, and that generally I looked as feminine as possible. Without real breasts there had to be a compromise and I had gone without any padding. I figured it would get in the way later.

Adam was there. By himself. Maria was nowhere to be seen. He closed the door behind him and practically ate me with his eyes. He was, as I had already seen in his pics, very good looking, very fit and several inches taller than me.

"Hi," I said. "You must be Adam."

"And you are gorgeous."

He walked over to me, grabbed me quite firmly by the waist and kissed me full on the lips. It was so sudden that I had no option but to yield to his mouth and his tongue. Within a heartbeat I did more yield, I kissed him back with enthusiasm. My body naturally arched, shaping itself against his.

If I had any doubts about my desires, his were not in doubt. He ground his erection against my lower belly, moved his kisses to my neck and whispered in my ear.

"Maria said I could do anything I wanted to you. That you were mine for the evening. So, I hope you're worth the money she charges."

When Maria said I could contribute to our living expenses, I hadn't realised that she was essentially pimping me out. But I knew I had little chance to resist and no significant desire to do so.

His hands cupped my ass as he bit and sucked on my neck. My own arms snaked around his neck, and he lifted me easily off the floor. I knew what he wanted. I wrapped my legs around his body, and he carried me into our bedroom. I was moaning even before he lowered me onto the bed, his body hard and heavy between my spread legs.

As we kissed again, he pushed the hem of my dress higher, and I felt him fumbling with his own clothes. My panties were yanked to one side, and he was suddenly pressing against me, ready to take me. Thankfully I had prepared for this, even though I had hoped it might be more romantic and with a little more foreplay. I was lubricated and ready for him as his hips pushed forward, spreading my legs more, taking my virginity.

It was every bit as exciting as I had imagined, not as painful as I had feared and over rather quicker than I had hoped. Adam came with a huge thrust, a guttural moan in my ear, and I felt him pulse inside me. Slowly the tension in his body subsided and he sighed in relief.

We lay like that for a few minutes, not speaking, while he gradually withdrew from me. I ran my hands over his shoulders, kissed his cheek and knew that from that day on I would for ever be a woman.

Adam wasn't the last man I had. Maria, somehow, lined up a new liaison every Friday and sometimes on other nights too. She never told me how much she charged, but sometimes they left a generous tip, just for me. Over several months she arranged for me to have breast implants, hormone treatment and beauty treatments.

She still never tells me what she charges clients, saying that is none of my business, my job is to satisfy whoever she brings home. Sometimes she watches, most times men simply turn up on their own. We have a larger apartment now, one bedroom reserved for my work.

I'm the property of Maria, maybe that was always her plan, maybe she saw something in me from the first day we met. We no longer have conventional sex, but I am still allowed to be with her and serve her on my knees whenever she asks.

It is not exactly how I expected my life to turn out, but I am happy and, of course, I get more sex than I could ever have hoped for.