Working for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic grinned at Sara while he hung his blazer. He left her to put her keys, phone and rings by the bed, and when he got back, he dropped a barrette from his kit onto the counter by the sink. Vic knelt in front of Sara, and she asked, "What are you doing?"

"Taking care of my pretty pony," Vic said. "You didn't hire me to leave you alone, did you?" He pulled her thong down and over her high heels and watched Sara's expression while he inhaled her scent from the damp fabric. He stuffed the thong into his pocket and then waited until she dried herself before he peeled the costume tape off her breasts and pulled it out of the dress.

Vic stood up and lifted the designer dress over Sara's head, so she wore nothing but her high heels, nylons, and red garter. He backed out of the bathroom and pulled Sara behind him, then lifted her onto the counter by the sink.

"You're beautiful, you know?" Vic asked while he stood between her legs. "You probably don't really know that, or you wouldn't hire me."

"I didn't hire you to flatter me," Sara said and tried to push Vic back. He caught Sara's black hair in both hands, pulled it to the back of her head, and held it in one hand. He found the barrette he left by the sink and snapped it around her hair.

"You don't have to believe what I say," Vic said with his lips close by Sara's ear. "I'm going to show you."

With one hand, Vic tugged on the pony tail he just made and pulled Sara's head back. He cupped his other hand under her breast, pushed her against the mirror, and covered her mouth with his.

Vic explored Sara with his tongue and listened for clues in the sounds she made. He broke their kiss when he felt thrills running through her body, and then he pushed his hands under her thighs, lifted her from the counter, and carried her to bed.

Sara wrapped her arms around Vic's shoulders and pressed her lips against his neck, and she gave a little gasp when he dropped her onto the bed. She propped herself on her elbows and watched him step back.

Vic unbutton his shirt and tossed it against the wall. He pulled his shoes off then he gave Sara a show he thought she wanted. He pushed his slacks and his boxers down, and his cock sprung up. It was already straining to take her.

Sara's eyes got big. She pulled her nylon-covered legs together and cupped one hand over the naked triangle between her thighs. "What are you going to do to me?"

It seemed like a silly question, so Vic didn't answer. He'd decided that ravaging his little pony was the best way to serve her. He kept his eyes on Sara while he fit a condom from the bedside table onto his cock, and she gave him no reason to change his mind. She watched everything he did, and he could sense her need in every small move she made.

Vic climbed over Sara and pressed her into the mattress. "I'll be gentle later," he said. It was a fair warning. He used her pony tail to pull her head back while his hands traveled the inside of her thighs, and his fingers parted the slippery folds between her legs.

Sara gasped and groaned until Vic pulled her against him and covered her mouth with his. He listened again to the sounds she made and felt the tension in her muscles build and release—after all, he aimed to overwhelm her, not to hurt her. He opened Sara with one finger, and then two while he ground the heel of his hand against her.

It was anticipation as much as excitement that made Sara squirm in Vic's hold. She felt him slip his fingers out of her, and she knew what to expect when he bent over her. Still, she was shocked when he pushed his thick shaft into her.

Sara arched her back and groaned. Vic paused for just a moment to see if she reacted from pain or from excitement, and then he thrust into her again. He felt his aching shaft slip deeper, and he felt Sara's cunt stretch around him. Vic filled her in one more thrust, and the sensitive head of his cock moved slowly, deep inside her.

Vic engulfed Sara, and she felt small in his arms. He arched his back to reach her ear with his lips. "How's my pretty pony?" he asked.

Sara whinnied her reply and laughed against his shoulder. That meant "Go," as far as Vic was concerned. He hooked his arms under Sara's thighs, lifted her high heels over his shoulders, and he fucked her. Sara closed her eyes and tossed her head. She breathed in open-mouthed gasps and bucked under him.

Vic wanted Sara to believe that he couldn't control himself. He slammed into her faster and harder with each repeated thrust. He closed his eyes and groaned at the ceiling, and he stopped with his hips hard against Sara's thighs. Vic's hot cum gushed through his shaft in one burning pulse after another.

Sara seemed dazed when Vic released her and rolled onto the mattress. Her chest heaved. Her legs were spread where he left them, and her arms and hands flopped aimlessly. Vic sat up and watched Sara while he dropped his full condom into the trashcan then he climbed off the bed and opened a bag on the luggage rack.

Inside the bag, Vic found leather cuffs, shackles, and a blindfold. He looked at Sara relaxing on the bed and picked up the cuffs. Vic wasn't sure how things would work. He'd only practiced with them once to see how they went on—and that was with his mom. With Sylvia, it had all been an exciting little love game.

Vic climbed onto the foot of the bed between Sara's legs, and she barely opened her eyes. It wasn't until he leaned over her and cuffed her wrist that Sara's eyes flew open. She only watched while Vic cuffed her other wrist, lifted her hands over her head, and clipped them to a strap at the top of the mattress.

"Am I supposed to trust you?" Sara asked. "What are you doing to me?"

"You're going to trust me," Vic said. He leaned down to kiss Sara's lips then went to work buckling the shackles. "I'm taking away all of your worries. I'll make the decisions, and my pretty pony can relax."

Vic clipped the shackles to straps at the sides of the bed, and they held her knees apart. He bent over her again to slip the blindfold over her eyes, and then he kissed her open mouth. Sara was stiff at first, but then Vic's tongue found hers. She released the breath she held, and her body relaxed.

When Vic broke their kiss, he told Sara, "Don't say a word. Don't make a sound." He stroked his hands over her arms and her shoulders. He squeezed her nipples then bent down to suck her tits. Vic touched the bare skin above Sara's nylons, slipped his finger tips into her, and barely tickled her clit with his wet fingers.

Sara made a sound. She uttered a sigh that became a soft moan, and Vic rose to his knees with a grin on his face. He found a tube of raspberry-flavored lube in the drawer by the bed, squeezed it onto his fingers, and spread it around Sara's sensitive places. He leaned to her ear with his hand cupped over the soft, bare flesh between her legs, and he whispered in her ear, "You're going to come for me, pretty pony."

Vic kissed Sara's lips and the tender skin on her throat. He whispered soft encouragement in her ear, and all the time he massaged her. Pretty pony—behind her blindfold and bound to the bed—knew nothing but the scent and taste of Vic's skin, and the power in his embrace.

Sara's mouth fell open as the sensations from Vic's fingers tightened her body and blanked her mind. She struggled against her cuffs and shackles, and her climax mounted deep within her pelvis. Sara's orgasm erupted up her spine and burst behind her eyes. She twisted and bucked until it subsided, and then she relaxed onto the mattress and tried to catch her breath.

"We're not done yet, little pony. Do your trick for me again," Vic said with his lips brushing her ear.

"I can't," Sara said, "I never have." but her protests were cut off when Vic brushed a stray lock from her mouth and kissed her lips. He unhooked her cuffs from the head of the bed and kissed her fingers. "Where are you going?" Sara asked when Vic slipped to the floor at the foot of the bed. She couldn't see what Vic did, but she could feel him slip away.

Vic shoved his hands under Sara's butt and inhaled the warm, feminine scent from between her legs. He tasted her wet folds and pushed his tongue between them. "I'm so tired!" Sara said and tried to push Vic away. She protested, but she didn't say "No," so he didn't stop. She tasted of raspberry when he pulled her hood between his lips and slipped his tongue around her hardened trigger.

Sara felt Vic push his thumb into her vagina, and she arched her back. She felt him touch her anus, and she caught her breath as he slowly thrust his finger into her. She was in his grip. Sara knotted her fingers in Vic's hair and rocked her hips. Her movements were instinctive and irrational; they ground her clit into Vic's tongue, and they worked her ass on his finger.

Vic's little pony wasn't as tired as she thought. She clenched her teeth as her muscles tensed, and she pulled on Vic's hair. Her toes and her fingers curled. Sara's breath came in short gasps, until even that stopped. She wasn't breathing at all when the fireworks went off in her head, and then she screamed Vic's name.

Sara seemed asleep when Vic stood up to look at her. He washed his hands at the sink and brought a warm washcloth with him when he went back to bed. He set the washcloth aside and lifted the blindfold off Sara's head. She groaned and closed her eyes against the light, then blinked while Vic took the cuffs from her wrists, the shackles from her legs, and lifted her head to the pillows.

Vic climbed onto the bed with Sara and stroked his hand up inside her thigh to push her legs apart. He washed her with the warm cloth and dropped it by the clock. The real clock said it was late, but Vic's mental time clock said that Sara still had a little time left.

He pulled her close and inhaled from her hair while she giggled softly in his ear. It took just that moment for Vic to decide what Sara probably wanted. She watched by the golden light of the bedside lamp when he turned away from her and took another condom from the bedside table. He turned back and offered it to Sara.

"Do we have to use that?" She asked, and Vic nodded his answer without saying a word. Sara plucked the packet from his fingers and rolled the condom onto his hardened cock, and then she draped her leg over Vic's hip.

Vic watched Sara's reactions while he worked his cock into her. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She tightened her leg over his hip and clutched his arms as if she wanted to pull him into her. Their bodies were pressed tightly together when he finally filled her.

Sara kissed Vic's chest and chanted his name under her breath while he wrapped her in his strength. His gleaming cock plunged into her harder and faster with each repeated stroke, and Sara's fingers dug into his arms.

"Oh honey!" she said, as if Vic were her lover instead of her gigolo, and Vic pressed her down into the mattress. She lifted her legs around him and urged him on until Vic stopped and tried to regain a little control.

"Don't stop now!" Sara said. It was too late for Vic to stop. His next thrust slammed her into the mattress, and she gasped for breath. Her thick juices seeped around his cock; her arms and her thighs wrapped him in sweaty warmth. Vic held Sara tight and clenched his teeth. He inhaled her pony scent, and his essence coursed through his aching shaft until he was finally empty and exhausted.

* * *

"Have you had breakfast?" Sylvia asked. Vic closed the door behind him, and she left her coffee cup on the sunlit dining table to meet him in the living room.

Vic kissed his mother's forehead and held her back with his hands on her arms. "Not yet," he said, "and I don't want much. I'm going to shower and nap for a while then eat later." He studied Sylvia's face for a moment before he added, "You look tired."

Sylvia waved him off. "I still haven't learned to relax when you're out. It's hard to sleep, and now I have to work." She led Vic back to the table and left him in a chair while she dropped English muffins into the toaster. "I have to shower, too. Do you want to go first, or should I?"

Vic watched Sylvia in her filmy summer house coat. It gaped a little in front and swirled around her calves while she worked. She stopped to pull it a little tighter, and he said "We can share, and it'll take less time."

That made Sylvia laugh. "It doesn't usually work that way." She waited for the muffins while Vic tried to change her mind, and then she spread them with butter and jam and carried them back to the table. Sylvia sat down again in front of her coffee cup and asked, "How did things work out last night?"

"I think Mrs. James got what she needed," Vic said. "She seemed pretty happy this morning."

Sylvia watched her son over the top of her cup while she inhaled the steam off her coffee. She shrugged and said, "Maybe she can buy happiness. She has enough money to spend a hundred and twenty thousand dollars on a car to match her new highlights. I wouldn't mind being able to do that, but something in her life must be really screwed up."

"She doesn't believe what people tell her," Vic said then paused to suck a little jam off his thumb. "Maybe because of all her money. She doesn't have kids, or a relationship with her husband, either. She hasn't for years."

Sylvia set her coffee cup down and leaned forward with her elbows on the table. "I think most people would divorce after years in an affectionless marriage. Maybe she thinks things could go from bad to worse, but I can't imagine living that way." She watched her son finish the last muffin then said, "Let's get in the shower."

"I thought you didn't want to do that," Vic said and grinned at his mom. "What changed your mind?"

"Thinking about Sara and her affectionless life," Sylvia said. "It made me want what she doesn't have. Let's go. I don't have much time."

Vic held his mother under a stream of warm water and caressed her body with a luffa. She leaned back against him while he stroked his hands over her skin, and he bent to kiss her shoulder. "Is this intimate enough?" he asked. He turned Sylvia to face him and knelt in front of her, and she leaned on his shoulders while he washed her feet and worked up her legs.

"Every act and every thought you share with me and with no-one else is intimate," Sylvia said. She found Vic's shampoo on the shower shelf and squeezed a dab into her hand. "Maybe sex isn't as intimate as it used to be." She worked her fingers through her son's hair and massaged his scalp. "But tonight, when we have time, I'm going to want that, too."

"I'm taking Donna Wells to dinner and the Shakespeare Festival tonight," Vic said, "but she's not an upgrade—yet, anyway. I think it's Much Ado About Nothing. I'll have to look it up this afternoon so I can talk to her about it. I'll probably be home before midnight."

Sylvia took a small step back from her son. "Stand up," she said, and when Vic stood, she wrapped one hand around his cock and cradled his balls in the other. "Let me know if there's any change in the plan, because I'm going to be waiting for you. Now dry off and let me finish."

They both had about sixteen hours to wait, and things changed a little before Vic came home and Sylvia met him at the front door.

"Share a rum an' coke?" Sylvia asked. Vic took the drink, and watched her while she led him to the sofa. Her breath was little boozy, and her gestures were a little loose. It wasn't her first drink. "I was on my feet all day," she said, "and then things got weird."

Vic took a drink before he found the coaster on the coffee table and set the glass down. "Let's take care of your feet first," he said. Sylvia squawked in surprise when he lifted her legs and turned her on the cushion to rest her feet on his lap. He had to laugh. "Cute," he said. She was wearing pink fuck-me pumps adorned with a puff of marabou."I'm a little warn out, but you might inspire me."

Sylvia laid back against the pillows, and Vic slipped the shoe off her right foot. She watched for a moment while he kissed and then rubbed her arch. She moaned, and her eyes drifted shut.

"What got weird?" Vic asked. He worked his fingers among Sylvia's toes, and his eyes traveled up her leg. Sylvia opened just one eye enough to watch her son and let her gown slip off her knee. She wore lace panties that were meant for him to see.

"Sara James came in this afternoon," Sylvia said. "She didn't have an appointment or even call ahead. I'm not sure how she got past Abby, but she found me and started talking about you."

Vic kissed the top of Sylvia's foot, slipped her shoe back on, and rested it on his lap. "All good, I hope. If it wasn't good then it was lies, lies, lies."

Sylvia shifted her position to see Vic a little better and lifted her arm over her head. "She was so graphic about what you did to her that I had to leave my chair with one of the girls and take her to the office." She watched Vic massage her foot in both hands. "She liked being your little pony. You could have told me that part and I wouldn't have been so surprised.

"She wanted another date," Sylvia said. "She got in my face when I told her you were booked for the next two weeks. I guess her husband is coming back Monday.

"She wasn't very rational. She demanded that I tell her who you had scheduled, but I wouldn't tell her that. I had to get back to my chair, and she went around the spa asking everyone if they had a date with you.

"Diane Casals admitted to it, and Sara badgered her until Diane gave up your date for twice what she paid for it. So tomorrow you have an appointment with Sara James instead of Diane Casals—and an upgrade."

"This one needs you now," Sylvia said and lifted her left foot to get Vic's attention. "You must have your phone off or something, otherwise you'd know that."

Vic pulled his phone out and rolled his eyes. "It put itself in airplane mode," He ignored the alerts as messages came in, slipped Sylvia's shoe off and said, "Diane just wanted company at a fundraising tea—and to make people whisper. Now I have to find something to do with Sara before tomorrow? Maybe I'll take her to a ballgame."

"That's hard to imagine," Sylvia said. "It sounded like sex was all she really had in mind." Vic caught her foot, and she sighed when he kissed her toes.

Vic laid Sylvia's foot in his lap and said, "There has to be something other than sex, or she'll wear me out before she gets what she wants."

Sylvia shrugged. "Sara thought she excited you so much that you couldn't keep your hands off her—or your dick out of her mouth—and that you lost control as soon as you had her alone. She liked that. Her eyes got real big when she told me how you tied her down. She touched herself right in front of me."

"Those are mostly things I wanted her to think," Vic said. He stopped for a moment to loosen the muscles in his mother's tired foot and Sylvia moaned again. "I didn't like what I did to make her happy, and maybe I did it too well."

Vic set his mom's heel on his shoulder and slid one hand up her leg. He stroked the inside of her thigh, hooked his fingers under the gusset of those lace panties, and found them damp and warm. Sylvia squirmed about to push her panties down, and dangled them from her finger tips for Vic to take.

Vic dropped her panties on the coffee table, slipped his mom's shoe back onto her foot and stood. "We're going to make a mess of your upholstery if we do it right here."

"If you're not too warn-out to fix my bad day, then bed is where I want to be," Sylvia said and offered Vic her hand. He pulled her up from the cushion but stopped her from brushing past him.

"I think I have just enough energy left," Vic said. He cupped one hand behind Sylvia's neck and slipped the other under her robe, around her hip, and to the small of her back. He watched Sylvia's expression while he pulled her close, and then he smothered her smile with a kiss. She relaxed into Vic's arms while he explored her mouth. Her lips were soft, her tongue welcomed his, but he could feel the excitement in her body before he broke their kiss.

1...34567...10