Working For My Favorite Mistress

Story Info
Sissy has sex as directed by mistress.
3.9k words
4.49
16k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers

I had spent four years living in the same house as my mistress. I came to her wanting to be a full time sissy. At the end of four years I had undergone extensive feminization and I was physically and mentally a girl with the exception of a sexually useless little penis between my legs.

I began wearing a bra and panties on a daily basis at age 24 plus shaving off all of my body hair for a fully smooth and soft body. In just a few years I was applying full make-up daily, wearing dresses daily, and wearing pretty nightgowns at night. From the age of 25 my mistress had me move into her house with her as I took this journey.

It was a little surprising to me when my mistress gave me my first injection, but when she told me what she was doing I became excited about what was going to happen to my body and mind. I cannot remember a time when I did not want to be a girl.

At the monthly doctor appointments to monitor the progress of my intense female hormone injections, my doctor was truly amazed at the way my body responded. It's my personal opinion that I was so mentally ready to become a girl it helped my physical body transform much easier.

I had always hand hints of feminine features on my body for a long time. And then, beginning testosterone blockers at a larger than normal dosage it brought most all of my male physical and sexual feelings and appearances to a rapid halt, even though I was in my early 30's in age.

The first response my body had at just about two weeks was an abrupt end to any kind of erection. This happened with just the testosterone blockers. No morning erections of any kind and no plumpness at all when I became sexually excited. I was fully limp and I loved it. I could still ejaculate puffy white semen, but it was always out of a fully limp penis. That was going to change soon.

After the first month of testosterone blockers the doctor and my mistress began adding estrogen and progesterone hormones to my daily injections. In a little more than a week the changes began happening rapidly. My balls shrank very quickly. My doctor told me they would shrink to less than half their normal size, and they did that but they did not stop shrinking. In just two months my doctor could not feel any trace of testes inside the limp flap of skin under my penis.

"Oh wow! Your testicles are completely gone! That doesn't usually happen. Since there is absolutely nothing in your scrotum I can easily assume they are gone forever. For you on the plus side, your body will stop producing testosterone. On the negative side you will never again produce any sperm." Said the doctor.

"That's okay. I have no desire to impregnate a female nor do I have a desire to penetrate a female vagina with my penis." I replied.

"That's good, because it will be physically impossible for you to do that. In a couple of months you will cross the line into permanent male impotence from which there will be no return." Said the doctor.

"I'm really deep into being a girl." I told my doctor as she smiled at me.

"Since everything is happening so quickly and so completely, I'm going to ask you to masturbate in front of me so I can see what you are ejaculating. Can you still ejaculate?" Asked the doctor.

"I can, but of course it happens from my tiny, limp penis." I replied.

"That's okay. When I can see the consistency of the fluid when you cum, I can determine just how far gone your male sex organs are." Said the doctor.

The doctor gave me some lube and I began to stroke the tiny nub of what used to be my penis. It took several minutes for me to get close to feeling as if I wanted to ejaculate. I was lying back on the examination table with the tip of my penis pointing at my tummy area. I finally felt an orgasm begin to build and in a couple of minutes I began to ejaculate. My body muscles convulsed and completely clear liquid began to dribble from my penis followed by a couple of tiny spurts. As quickly as it began it ended and the clear liquid was in drops on my tummy.

"Is that all? Are you finished?" Asked my doctor.

"That's all that happens when I force myself to cum now." I answered.

"That's okay. I just wanted to be sure. It looks like there is no trace of semen in anything you have ejaculated. Without testicles there is of course no sperm. It looks like it is only a small amount of natural seminal fluid that usually carries semen and sperm. I'll need an MRI to confirm, but it appears your prostate has stopped functioning. That's not a surprise given the amount of hormones you are injecting." Said the doctor.

"Mistress does not allow me to cum by myself. She used to watch me cum once a month, but since I've been on hormones she has not allowed me to cum at all. It's almost been three months since my last ejaculation, and it was clear that time too." I replied.

"The hair on your head is thicker and it is a beautiful shoulder length. Have you noticed anything else?" Asked the doctor.

"Under the nipples on my breasts I have felt some larger than normal bumps developing. I have had my implants for a long time so I hope it is okay."

"Take off your bra and let me take a look." Said the doctor.

I did this as she gently felt the area under my nipples. When she did this my nipples began to swell immediately to the size they get when I am turned on.

I can see the areoles on your breasts have really increased in size. It is possible you will see an increase in your breast size but it will take several months to get there." Said the doctor.

"The hormone dosage you are giving me is really high isn't it?" I asked.

"A little bit, but I'm giving you Estrogen and Progesterone in addition to testosterone blocker. When a girl gets pregnant she has this high a level of hormones inside her body. Your body is responding really rapidly to this pregnancy level of hormones. My only explanation for this is you had a pre-disposition toward being a female before we began your treatment." Answered the doctor.

"I'm really glad my body is changing the way it is." I sighed.

"You are going to be as close to a fully functioning female as you can be with this treatment. I see nothing that can stop that now or that can reverse all the changes you are going through. Now get your clothes on and I'll see you next month."

I dressed and returned to my mistress at our house. I had at this point lived in the same house with my mistress for almost four years and had stayed in my own bedroom at night. I had never seen my mistress naked nor had I seen her in just her bra and panties. I had never seen her in a slip or any lingerie. Of course, there had never been any sexual contact between us. Meanwhile, my mistress had seen me naked plenty of times and had touched my tiny penis and locked it in chastity. She had also given me my hormone injections on my naked ass. And she closely monitored my breast surgery. On video she had watched me perform all types of sex acts. When I got back home my mistress asked:

"Did you have a good doctor's appointment?"

"Oh yes mistress. She told me the hormones have completely destroyed any of my male sex organs and they will never be coming back." I replied.

"What about ejaculations? Are you still going to ejaculate?" She asked.

"Not really. It takes a lot of pulling on my limp little clitty and then only a very small amount of clear liquid will come out. No semen or sperm at all. I am a girl almost, physically and completely mentally, mistress."

"That's perfect. Because I have more than one client who wants to pay me to spend time with you and that is just what you are going to do."

"Yes mistress." I replied looking down.

"I shouldn't be asking you this, but are there any things you like doing with a real man?" Asked mistress.

"Thank you for asking mistress! I really enjoy a man unzipping my dress and having me play with him when I am just wearing my vintage lingerie. I love it when he stands in front of me fully nude with an erection. I immediately want to get on my knees and slide his erect cock into my mouth. My nipples get huge in my bra when I do this. I love to lick and suck and kiss his cock and coax him to ejaculate. A mouthful of white, hot, puffy, semen is a real treat for me." I said all at once.

"And that's what you want?" Said mistress.

"Yes mistress. I've lived with you in the same house for four years now. Never once did I try to have sex with you."

"You're a sexual reject as a male. You know that. It's a little difficult for me to think of having any kind of sex play with you. You are my sissy." She said quickly, but in a not so convincing way.

"I am your sissy, and now it has gone farther. My balls are gone forever. I cannot produce semen at all. I have 38C breasts on my chest. It is impossible for me to ever again have an erection. I have such a high dose of female hormones inside me I am similar to a pregnant woman. I'm totally in love with what has happened to my body. I'm a girl and I love it." I replied.

"Yes honey. You are indeed a girl..." She said trailing off.

And then is when things started to turn. My mistress got a strange look on her face as she raised her hand up to her breast. She shifted her legs ever so slightly as she was looking at me in a way I had never seen before. Both of us were fully dressed and I could see she was gently twisting her nipple area through her dress and bra.

"Are you finding me sexually attractive mistress?" I asked slowly.

"Well...you are a very, very pretty girl. I'm not sure what has come over me, but your feminine look has me interested in wanting more from you." She replied.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked.

"Maybe if you unzip your dress and just step out of it..." She suggested.

I did this slowly and let my dress fall to the floor. I was wearing very pretty vintage lingerie; a nylon and lace full slip over a matching bra and panty set, plus a garter belt holding up lace top white stockings. I was really girly.

"Now maybe you could come over to me and unzip my dress..." She said slowly.

I approached her gingerly and began to unzip her dress and when I did I let it fall to the floor. She was wearing full cut nylon baby blue panties with lace around the leg openings and the waistband. She had on a matching baby blue satin and lace bra. It was the only lingerie she was wearing and the crotch of her panties was soaked in her pussy juice; it was why she was shifting her legs. She let out a long sigh.

"Your lingerie is so pretty..." She moaned.

"I wear this every day, I'm very conscious of being an ultra-feminine girl." I replied.

"Well...you are certainly that my little sissy girl." She said in a breathy way.

"Can I do something for you mistress?" I asked.

"How about getting on your knees and slowly lowering my panties?" She sighed.

I did as she asked and the wet spot in front of her panties got bigger. When I slowly pulled the waistband of her panties down I was seeing my mistress nude for the first time ever. She was fully shaved between her legs and her pussy mound was beautiful. As I looked at the crotch of her panties I could clearly see the wet spot was thick pussy juice. Being on my knees my face was directly in front of her cunt and her lips were puffed up in a way I had never seen in any porn movie I had watched. The lips were pushed out in almost a pouting position and they glistened with her love juices.

"Lick my pussy juice my pretty sissy." She gasped.

I leaned into her cunt and began licking up and down her swollen lips. Her juices flowed onto my tongue and tasted wonderful. At the top of her cunt lips her clit button began to poke out.

"Suck my clit sissy...Suck it gently...Your mistress wants to cum." She sighed.

I first used my tongue on her clit in addition to still running up and down her cunt lips. Her lips opened slightly and it was very easy for me to slide my tongue into her vagina. She moaned deeply as I did this and her clit kept getting bigger and bigger and soon it came into full view outside her hood. I was able to take it into my mouth and gently suck on it with the tips of my lips. Her clit exposed itself from under its hood like I had never seen. The tip of her clit had something very similar to a circumcised penis helmet, but much, much smaller.

"That's it sissy. Suck my clit...pull on it with your lips." She moaned as she could barely stand.

Her clit was standing out about a full inch and I used my tongue on it as I was sucking it with my lips. The taste was delightful and she was so turned on her pussy began to drip. Her breathing became long and deep as she moaned with delight. I gently, but firmly, sucked and licked a little faster. It was only a few moments when my mistress's legs began to shake and her clit became rock hard in my mouth.

"Oh my God little sissy! You are making your mistress cum! And I am cumming hard; really hard!" Gasped my mistress.

Pussy juice squirted on my chin as my mistress erupted into a violent orgasm and my lips held firmly to her clit as she convulsed and almost lost her balance. When she stopped shaking she gently pushed my face off of her clit as she quickly sat on the bed in front of me.

"You are a wonderful little sissy! I'm going to have to charge more for your services. I really enjoyed my orgasm. Where did you learn to make love like a girl so well?" She asked.

"It's what comes naturally to me. I'm sexually impotent as a male, but my female sex drive is very strong mistress." I answered.

"It is huh?...Maybe your mistress can make you cum. What do you think of that my sissy?" She asked.

"I can only cum if you tell me to mistress." Was my reply.

Wearing just her bra, my mistress got up from the bed and stood behind me and pulled me close to her. She started by lifting my shoulder length hair up a little and gently kissing my neck. I closed my eyes in delight. Her tongue began to tickle my ear lobe as her hands slid down the front of my breasts over my full slip. I began to sigh as she did this and she began to lower my slip straps off my shoulders. One at a time she lowered them and slid my slip top down to reveal my bra. Her hands began to knead my breasts and her fingers quickly found my big round nipples that were growing harder by the second. She lowered my bra straps one at a time and gently pulled the front of my bra off my now super sensitive breasts.

"Can you lick and suck my nipples mistress?" I moaned.

Without saying a word she gently pushed me on my back on the bed and she climbed on top of me as she stroked my nipples. Then she lowered her lips to my breasts and I thought I was going to explode with sexual pleasure.

"Mistress! You've kept me locked in my bedroom at night for almost 4 years while you were turning me into a girl! And now I find out you like to have sex with girls! Please mistress, suck my nipples harder!" I gasped.

"You are a very pretty sissy my sweet." She moaned.

My satin and lace bra was just below my breasts as my nipples grew to a size I had never felt before. I felt warm liquid ooze out from the nipple my mistress was sucking.

"Oh sissy, you're leaking liquid from your nipple! Are you lactating?" Asked mistress?

"I have a huge amount of female hormones in my body, just like a pregnant lady. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm giving milk! My female sex drive is on fire mistress!"

"Yes...you are very girly. There is not an ounce of maleness left in you." Said mistress.

When she said this my body began to shake and I had a wonderful internal orgasm. More intense than anything I had ever experienced. My mistress knew it and pulled back looking at me and smiling.

"That's really hot my little sissy. I'll let you keep your bedroom door unlocked at night from now on, but under no circumstances are you to be in my bedroom or my bed at night. I control all of your sexual activity. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress." I replied and looked down.

"Now pick up my panties and hand them to me and do not look at my pussy." She ordered.

I did as she asked and looked away as she put her powder blue panties back on and then quickly put her dress on.

"I know it's just the middle of the day, but you get back into your bedroom and don't come out until I tell you too." She said pointing down the hall.

Even though it was only one o'clock in the afternoon, I decided I would put on my most feminine ankle length pink nightgown. I undressed down to just my panties, even taking off my bra, and slipped the long nylon and lace nightgown on. It had an outer layer of see through chiffon and a large puff of lace around the arm openings. I felt very feminine and very pretty wearing it. My tiny penis pulled fully into my body and the loose flap of skin that used to be my ball sack laid flat against my body allowing the front of my panties to fit me as a perfect female. I sat on my bed and remembered what had just happened and felt very content being the girl I was.

Later in that evening my mistress came into my bedroom with a small flesh colored penis dildo and one that was about twice as big. I was still wearing only my nightgown and panties.

"Okay my sissy, get on your hands and knees on the bed and point your ass in my direction."

"Yes mistress." I said quickly.

"I'm going to lift your nighty up over your ass and I want you to pull your panties down to your knees." She ordered.

I did as she asked without hesitation.

"I have some clients who have asked me if they can fuck you in the ass and cum inside of you. I have told them yes, but it will cost them extra. They will pay what I ask, so I need to get your asshole prepared to become your pussy."

"Yes mistress...Will this hurt?" I asked.

"We'll start with this finger sized dildo and I will work your hole up to a full sized dildo. It may take a couple of months, but you can make us big bucks doing this."

"Yes mistress. I want to please you." I replied.

I lowered my pink nylon and lace panties down to my knees and was on all fours on my bed.

"I'm going to spread your butt cheeks and lube your ass hole." Said mistress.

"Yes mistress. Thank you mistress." I replied.

She did as she said and I felt the tip of the smallest penis shaped dildo just graze the entrance to my ass.

"Here we go my little sissy. Let's slide a tiny penis dildo inside of you." Said mistress.

"Yes mistress."

As she slid the dildo inside me it caused me to let out a little gasp. My tiny penis pulled back fully inside my body and the empty flap of skin that was my ball sack was all that was between my legs. My mistress began sliding the dildo in and out of me and I found the feeling fairly sexy. She kept sliding it in and out and turning it from side to side as she did.

"Now little sissy, let's try the next bigger size." Said mistress.

"Please mistress. I want to please you." I replied.

My mistress slowly inserted the next bigger dildo into me and when it was all the way in, clear drops of liquid came out of the slit at the end of my clitty as I experienced an internal orgasm so intense it caused me to dribble out of the head.

"Are you my good little sissy?" Asked mistress.

"Yes mistress, I'm your little sissy." I replied.

"Are you willing to keep practicing with the dildos so you can one day take a real man's cock inside of you?" She asked.

"I am mistress. I have turned myself into a girl for you. My penis has shrunk to nothing. My testicles have been totally dissolved by the pregnancy level hormones you have injected into me. My breasts are large and sexually sensitive. I have a totally hairless body. My hips are round and fill out my panties in a very feminine way. It will be impossible for me to ever again be a male. I want to please you and I want to have a man ejaculate his sperm inside my body. I am such a horny girl, I find it hard to hold back." Was my reply.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers
12