Working for the Fae Ch. 13

Story Info
Tia tries to settle into her new life, but will it be easy?
5.1k words
4.77
7.7k
13

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers

Hi Guys, I'm so sorry for the ridiculously long wait but I got terribly stuck over the direction in which to take this chapter. I have 6 drafts that follow completely different plots, this final one not included. Tia's next actions won't take so long to follow.

Enjoy!

Lala

*****

BANG!

I woke up with a shriek, bolting up in bead, only to collapse back feeling dizzy. Blinking rapidly, I tried to wake up, to find the source of the loud noise. Struggling up, a bit more slowly this time, I heard a groan from the floor by the bed. Shuffling over, my palm rubbing ferociously at my eye, I peered at the floor. Kyle was lying on his back, wincing slightly as he sat up, rubbing at his head. I snickered.

"What the hell are you doing?" He looked at me incredulous.

"What am I doing? You just pushed me out of the bed!" He grunted as he pushed himself off the floor, stretching as he looked down at my giggling face.

"Oh, my Alpha, I didn't know a girl would so easily best you in her sleep..." I smirked up at him, his disgruntled face only making me laugh harder. Flopping back down, I snuggled into his pillow, inhaling his scent as he grumbled in response, walking around the bed to get back under the covers. "I mean honestly, just one little, tiny girl pushing you in her sleep and you go flying. What a big bad Alpha you are. Your mother must be pro-"

"Oi you," His weight was suddenly pressing me into the bed, his naked form laid on mine, "who on Earth are you calling little and tiny?" His hands reached to grasp at my hips and tits. "These are not what I would call tiny." He snickered down at me.

Huffing, I pushed against him, not at all interested in the game he wanted to play. "Well, I'm sorry they're bothering you." He refused to budge, his legs wrapping around mine, pinning me in place as his head reached down to suck a nipple, not bothering to reply to my grumpy comment. Still pushing, I managed to roll onto my front, denying him the access to my nipples he so dearly wanted. Laughing, his attention turned to my ass, his hand groping at the soft flesh before starting to trace patterns that dipped ever further into the valley of my ass cheeks. I wriggled, mumbling at him that I was tired. A sharp growl from him stopped me in my tracks, my Fae suddenly aroused at the ferocity and domination that Kyle was showing, my sleepiness not important to the animal desire.

Allowing my arousal to spread, I raised my ass into his touch, his cock nestling against my pussy lips as his fingers traced my asshole. Grunting, he pushed both finger and cock into my body, ever so slightly as he felt my body comply too his desire.

"I'll tell you what is tiny though," he muttered, his voice deep with desire, "this tight little pussy and ass that I can't wait to feel stretched around my hard cock." I groaned, my pussy clutching at the head of his cock.

"Just fuck me, you bastard." I growled in response, desperate to have my arousal sated by this big cock. With one last deep chuckle, Kyle drove his cock fully into my tight cunt, his finger pistoning into my ass only seconds later. With a cry, he began pummelling into centre, his teeth and lips on my ear, my face pressed into the pillow as I panted with each thrust. I could feel his cock lengthen and grow as his wolf rose to the surface, not shifting but close enough to increase Kyle's sexual organ, driving me crazy with erotic pleasure. One of his hands snaked round to grasp at my tits, rubbing at my nipples with each drive into my cunt, the other attacked my clit, my eyes rolling back in my head in response. Finally, Kyle grunted above me, his seed spurting into my cunt, my sexual completion just out of my reach. Knowingly, Kyle pressed his lips against my ear and said the one word I needed to hear to get me exploding in orgasm:

"Mine."

...

"These boots are so cute!" Looking in the mirror, I marvelled as I saw how the over the knee boots accentuated my curves. "Kyle will love these!"

Huh? Why am I thinking of myself in third person? Wait, I don't have curves...what the...

Groaning, he woke roughly from the dream. Rubbing at his face, he sat up, wondering why he would dream about boots of all things. Shrugging it off, he put his hand out for Tia only for it to fall back to the mattress. Turning, he blinked as he surveyed the empty and made bed next to him. Yawning, he got up and padded naked to the kitchen, assuming he would find her hunkered over her morning coffee. Rounding the corner, he found the kitchen empty. Confused, he padded through the rest of the flat only to conclude she wasn't there. Tentatively, he reached out towards her through the bond, still aware she wasn't always happy to be tied to him if her Fae was in control. With a sharp sting of shock, he ran straight into a solid wall. He could tell she was alive and healthy, but couldn't tell or contact her any further. Sharply he turned to the closet, pulling on some jeans and a white t-shirt as he called for his Betas as well as the Omega Tia adored.

Within 10 minutes, James, Chloe, Brittany and Rachel all stood in his lounge. Looking up at them, he surveyed their expressions.

"Rachel, where is she?" He sighed. All the Betas looked slightly confused as to why they were called; Rachel hadn't met his eyes once.

"Who? My Alpha." The response was timid and unsure.

"Rachel," he sighed once more, "I'm not mad, I'm just unable to ask her herself at the current time. Please do not make me pull rank on you young one."

The young Omega blinked at Kyle before sighing, her hands shaking slightly from the pressure. "She is in town Sir. She went to see her son. Sir." Kyle blinked.

"Her son?" All the wolves looked at Rachel in confusion. "Wait, do you mean BYTLOCK?!" The omega cringed and nodded as her Alpha sprang from his chair, sure she was in trouble. Patting the young girl on the head, he turned to James. "Get me a car. Rachel, you come with me. Why didn't she tell me?" Kyle headed out the door, Rachel in tow as James called for a car to be waiting and ready.

"Maybe because you'd act like this?" The two blondes shook their heads and smiled slightly as they watched their Alpha stalk after his mate, muttering furiously at any who got in his way, towing the squeaking omega behind him. "She sure is brave angering him like that." Together, they sniggered, imagining the ass kicking Kyle was going to get from Tia for being a domineering asshole.

...

Sighing, I watched as the cashier ran through the boots on the till.

"What's up Tia? That's a big sigh for boots." Bytlock looked into my face imploringly. I took the receipt from the cashier and thanked her before responding to the fae.

"I miss this," I said, my voice sad. "I miss being able to spend easy time with you, to just shop or eat or drink without having to constantly wait for Kyle to drag me back." We walked out of the shop, my eyes darting up and down the street, half expecting to see his large frame nestled against a building waiting to take me home.

"Hey, I still haven't met this guy," Bytlock mused. "He must be pretty great for you to give up so much. I always though you and Lexter would be together forever." He stressed the final word, eyes fluttering at me as he did a dramatic swoon. I laughed at his dramatics.

"Yea, so did I bud." I smiled up at the sky, loving the feel of the breeze on my face. "But there's very little I truly bemoan about this situation. Lexter and the Queen were using me, I lived a life that depended on my ability to remove the life from others and it was all a lie. In truth, it is mainly my loss of your company that tarnishes my life. I love Kyle, Bytlock, but I love you too."

The fae put his arm around me as we headed to the café, my head resting on his shoulder as his presence comforted me. I knew I didn't regret my decision to stay with Kyle, but I hadn't realised how much I missed the fae standing next to me.

"It's hard now, Tia. The whole court is in disarray. The impact and success of the wolves attack has thrown the Fae into a complete panic. The Queen has been undermined by her treatment of you, our famous assassin who many feel has been bewitched by the wolves." He sniggered and poked me slightly at that. "But, it's my home; they are my people, more so than they ever were yours. Besides, it's not like your wolves would allow me to stay. This is just how life has treated us Tia, I can still sneak out like this now and then, but our friendship cannot be what it once was."

I met Bytlock's eyes, tears present in his as well as my own. Sighing, I pulled away from him slightly. He looked at me questioningly.

"Kyle is coming. He isn't mad, but seeing a man touching me wouldn't be the best thing for his temper right now." Bytlock laughed. "Hey, it's his instincts; he's not crazed, just slightly over protective. The women say it will lessen once we are mated."

"Mated huh? What does that actually entail for the Alpha pair?" We stopped to sit on a bench by the park, watching as the humans strolled casually back and forwards in front of us.

"Well, they won't really tell me but I do know we have to have some sort of special ceremony." I groaned, hating the idea of having to do anymore strange werewolf customs. I'd had enough of those experiences to last a human lifetime, let alone my own.

"Do you think I could get an invite?"

"Well, why don't you ask the man in charge?" I said, just as the Range Rover pulled up in front of us, a large, annoyed Alpha storming out.

"Tia! What are yo-"

"TIA!!" The shout emanated from behind Kyle's big frame. It was slightly panicked and happy all at once, causing both men to tense. I grinned as I waited for Rachel's small frame to appear from behind Kyle's, my grin only widening when I saw her tear stained face running towards me. Everyone watched as I caught her in my arms, her mumbled apologies spoken into the crook of my neck as she clung to me.

"Hey, hey," I soothed, stroking her hair. "I knew you wouldn't be able to not tell him, it's okay. I needed you to tell him before he went loco anyway." I winked down at her young face as she pulled away, a small, uncertain smile pulling at her lips. "Okay?" She smiled and nodded, brushing away her tears with the back of her hand. Glancing over at Bytlock she blushed and looked down, timid in the presence of a stranger.

"Bytlock, this is Rachel, Rachel, Bytlock," I introduced, "Bytlock is an old friend of my and Rachel is a new." I laughed. The simplicity of that statement made light of a dangerous reality.

"Lovely to meet you, my sweet." Bytlock, much to the surprise of everyone present, bent over to kiss Rachel's extended hand. "I hope to see you again, soon, perhaps?" Blink. What?

Kyle, however, spoke before I could enquire after the strange behaviour.

"Tia?" He asked again, his voice slightly hurt at my ignoring him. Sighing, I walked over to him, my toes touching his as I reached up to plant a kiss on his lips.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, "but I simply can't let him go. Not forever, not completely." He looked down at me, his face stony. "I didn't tell you because I needed you to see for yourself that he is not a threat to me." I continued, my lips brushing his once more before stepping away.

He reached an open palm towards me, cupping my face in its warm caress. He looked at me beseechingly, eyes searing into mine.

"Why? Why did you block me out?" He asked, sadness tinging his voice as he looked down on me. Frowning, I realised that the shields I had meant only to block any unwanted probe from the pack had also locked Kyle out.

"My mate, my Alpha, I apologise. I had not intended you such worry." Embracing him, I dropped my shields, embracing his mind as well as body. I heard him sigh, feeling the tension leave his body. I pulled back to look into his eyes, comforting myself in the look of love and care that I found in them. Smiling, I kissed him again before turning to my friends.

Surprised, I stopped before any words left my mouth. Bytlock had managed to pull Rachel out of her shell. Besides with those she knew well, the young girl barely looked up from the floor. The Rachel today was as animated and confident as I had ever seen her. I stood, mouth gaping in shock.

"Tia, do close your mouth, it is not an attractive look." Bytlock sniggered as he walked Rachel over to us. I stuck my tongue out at him in response. "From ugly to immature, sure got yourself a catch here Kyle." He mocked, winking at me.

Kyle laughed, his hand extended to greet Bytlock. "It's good to meet you, you mean so much to Tia." His arm snaked around my waist as he pulled me into him, my body fitting perfectly with his. "I'm glad you both enjoyed yourselves today but we really must be going."

"Ah, ok, I understand." Bytlock said, his face falling slightly as he glanced at Rachel. I really was going to ask him about this odd behaviour later. Kyle turned, my body following, towards the car, Rachel trotting along in front to open the door for us.

"Just one thing Alpha?" Came the call, with a slight mocking tone, from behind us. Kyle looked back over his shoulder. "May I come to the mating ceremony? As her friend?" His face remained composed, but I had known him long enough to read the longing to be accepted by my new life, to be in my life still. I looked up at Kyle, hearing him debate with himself violently.

"Can he Alpha, please?" Rachel looked up at her Alpha, her timid plea the decider.

"Yes, he can," he smiled down at her, her face glowing in delight. "You may come," he said, addressing Bytlock. "But, you must respect the ceremony and not interfere until the time is right." With that we were all bustled into the car, my hand waving like crazy to Bytlock who watched us go with an excited look plastered across his face.

...

"So these are the boots I was dreaming about."

I smirked as I was pushed onto the bed, lying back to let Kyle explore my leather encased flesh.

"I must admit, these look much better on naked skin than over your jeans." Each word came out more guttural than the last, causing me to giggle and push him away.

"Kyle, we have to meet the Elders in 10 minutes. We don't have time for you to explain why you hold that opinion, though I am very intrigued." I winked at him, before pushing myself off the bed, sauntering into the closet, delighted to hear his aroused groan.

"Damn Elders, why a meeting?" His grumbling filled the room as he waited for me to change into clothes that didn't stink of fresh Fae. Standing up, I surveyed my reflection. My leather jacket was zipped to mid breast, just showing a hint of the lacy bra I was wearing underneath. The cropped length and low slung skinny jeans meant you could just see the top hints of my underwear while my feet were ensconced in high heeled ankle boots. At my thighs I had slipped on my gun holsters, with my knives held in place on my back. I grinned. It had been awhile since I'd worn such heavily crafted and battle ready attire. I missed it. The only thing dampening my parade was that this time I wore them as a threat, a defence tool, rather than as planned opposition.

"Are you sure walking in there fully armed is a good idea?" I walked out of the closet, pulling at my thigh holsters until I was certain they were secure.

"Yes, it will stop them from striking outright." Came the gruff reply. "However, I did not say that you needed to arouse every man in the room." I looked up to meet Kyle's glowing eyes, his face a mixture of desire and anger.

"I thought you liked my hunting clothes?" I teased, purposely swaying my hips as I walked past him to the door. I hadn't gone far before a possessive hand rested on my ass as he walked beside me.

"Yes, hell yes I love them, but I don't want other men seeing you like this." A short growl ripped from his throat as his wolf tried to assert his will over mine.

"Maybe this one man thing is just getting a bit boring. You know?" I smirked, knowing that I was baiting him badly. "One kind of sex, over and over again? What kind of girl would say yes to that? Maybe a good older guy is what I need." A warning growl sounded behind me. "I mean, just think of all the men who are going to touch me today?"

His body slammed into mine from behind, hand locked in my hair. Still smirking, I hoped that the Elders were happy to wait a little longer. A rough hand yanked down my jeans, my ass grabbed and mauled through the lace panties, my head pinned to the floor.

"You slutty minx." Kyle's voice growled with gravel undertones, his lips buried in my hair as he manhandled my body. "I'm going to fuck you and leave you unfinished." I laughed.

"So you're going to cum first? How predictable." His growling ripped up a notch as I continued to be defiant in the face of his domination. I felt as my panties were ripped from my body, his fingers delving into the crack of my ass, tracing patterns along my cunt. I moaned as a finger brushed my clit, already wet from my arousal. Hearing my moan, the hand quickly withdrew. I heard the zipper on his jeans. His hand returned to my ass, pulling the left cheek aside, allowing him to thrust his dick into my cunt. With a howl, he began to pummel into me, jerking me across the floor with the power in his thrusts, my face rubbing on the polished wood as he continued to hold me down. I shrieked with delight at his rough treatment of my body. Wanting more, I forced my head to the side so I was able to look up at his towering form.

I winked at him. "Is that all you've got?" My eyes dared his as I looked up at him, the arousal and frustration plain to see on his face. Growling down at me, his hand tightened on my head, forcing my face to mush into the floor in a painful way. Grinning a feral smile at me, He pulled his cock from my cunt, drawing a disappointed groan from me. Suddenly, I felt his wet cock pushing at my ass, forcing its way between the tight muscle walls. I swore at the pain.

Blinking back tears, I met his dare, pushing back against his length until he was fully seated in my ass. I wasn't an anal virgin, but I'd never had a cock so big so violently rammed in there before. It didn't take long before he was pushing against me, just as I was riding his length, our bodies rocking along the floor, squeaking slightly with sweat.

"Submit." The demand was a sexual, male demand that made my body spike with arousal. "Submit." I looked up at the wolf plowing into my body, a powerful, sexual man that my body screamed to submit to, to enjoy his power. Holding his gaze, I let my body relax, my mind opening fully, my head tilting back to expose my neck. However, I couldn't contain my Fae completely.

"Woof."

We both exploded, his cum filling me as my orgasm had me shaking in a pool of our cum on the floor.

...

Tia sat, her profile taught and focused as she watched us approach the Elder's house. Kyle could see her mind calculating escape routes, sensing the number of wolves in the house, how many she would have to take down to get out. Kyle sniggered as he watched her imagine kneeing one the younger wolves in the groin.

"What?" Her attention was now fully focused on him, her eyes already accusing.

"Nothing, nothing, just didn't think a trained assassin would ever knee a man in the balls, you know?" He laughed as she turned a slight shade of crimson, realizing what he had seen.

"Hey, my training was to permanently main and kill. That isn't my intention." Her voice almost sounded petulant as she watched the mirth twinkle in his eyes. "Besides, why can't I use such a ridiculous and effective weakness?" The last was mumbled, more to herself than to Kyle but he sniggered anyway. She rolled her eyes and went back to planning her escape route.

Kyle sighed. He wanted to be able to reassure her that an escape route wouldn't be necessary but he knew that the Elders would not be easily pliant to accepting his new mate, despite his claim. These wolves were centuries, millennia old in some cases, and the Fae had been an enemy before any of them were born. He knew Tia was no threat, but they sure as hell wouldn't give him the chance to explain that if they realized what she was too early. There was a very real chance of her having to bolt for it. She could very easily kill anyone in that house who dared attack her, but that wouldn't help the situation.

SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers
12