Working From Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"Hmmm, guess you didn't know. Second, your job... you'll eventually have to resign if you keep turning tricks...no way can you service Brenda and all her girlfriends, and all their girlfriends, etc, and work a full time job. Catch my drift?"

"Shit, but I like my job." Jack said.

"Fine, we don't need another twenty or thirty thou a month if I bring that much in, or more. Call Brenda and cancel for Saturday... and tell her not to tell her friends about you," I instructed him.

"But I really loved fucking her and its so exciting thinking about fucking all her friends..."

"I know, I feel the same way about my clients, and all the money. So, prepare yourself for quitting your job, at some point,'' I repeated.

"Last, there's the kids. What are we going to tell the girls? I can only get away with 'volunteering' all over the place for just so long, before they figure out something is going on. I think they're already a little suspicious," I told him. "I have an idea though... for me at least."

""What's that?"

"I'll go back to real-estate. With showings, meetings with customers, etc.... I'll have lots of excuses to be away from home. And as long as you have your hospital job, working late, business trips or meetings should work as reasons you're not home as much. Though, I hate lying to them, but I can't imagine telling the kids both of their parents are prostitutes."

"Okay, anything else?" Jack asked.

"Just one, we should retain a criminal lawyer. Melissa's idea."

"What?" Jack sounded surprised.

"Prostitution is illegal... we could get arrested. We need a number to call, in case we ever have to say 'I want to call my attorney', that's all."

"Are you sure we're doing the right thing here?" Jack asked.

"You tell me... think of the money - between the two of us, maybe half a mill a year, maybe more. And... think of all the women you're going to get to fuck, maybe a dozen or more every month?" I proffered. "If you want out, I can go it alone."

"Let's sleep on it," Jack suggested.

I talked Jack into fucking me first, then we fell asleep in each others arms. In the morning, Jack decided to give being an escort a try - he said he couldn't resist all the pussy. Thinking with his dick as most men do... good thing he has a sharp woman to keep him on track, me.

Jack spent Saturday night with Brenda, who invited a few of her girlfriends to join in - they each paid his overnight rates. So, Jack came home Sunday morning exhausted, but with ten thousand in cash in his pocket. The next week, I opened checking accounts at six different banks where we could deposit cash in amounts of less than ten thousand.

"I never thought I'd complain about having to fuck four good looking women, but, that was almost too much. (I took special note of the 'almost') Though the girls did spend much of the time eating each other out... and one girl brought a strapless dildo," Jack told me.

"Strapless?"

Jack got his phone out and showed me a picture... a picture of the one he'd already ordered for me.

"Oh wow, that's going to be loads of fun," I said. "I know several of my female regulars are going to love it too," I said.

Ultimately, almost all of my women clients ordered their own strapless dildos.

And Jack, aka Rodger, over time, accompanied me on more dates with various female clients. And, getting numerous referrals from my women clients, his date calendar was soon as full as mine. We were each servicing twelve to fifteen clients a week, which meant fifty to sixty thousand a month between the two of us.

I confess to being a little smug that I was still commanding a good two hundred dollars more per trick than Jack. Another blow for feminism... yes!

After nearly a year of building our respective clientele, and together bringing in nearly a million dollars, Jack finally quit his job. Our tax attorney funneled the money through paper corporations into solid investment accounts.

So, we were feeling rather secure when we celebrated the anniversary of my first trick with Bill. We were sitting on our newly expanded back patio next to our new pool, enjoying some rather nice champagne and talking about all that had transpired in our new 'business ' when our girls came out to join us. They were eighteen and twenty years old, with Erin a junior in college and Kelly just starting her freshman year. They had both chosen to attend local schools and commute from home.

"Mom... Dad... we need to talk." Erin, the older daughter said.

"Yeah," Kelly chimed in.

I had a sinking feeling as soon as I heard them speak. There we were celebrating how smoothly everything was going, given all the obstacles and pitfalls we seem to have avoided thus far, but I feared our bubble was about to burst.

"What's been going on with you two lately? You're never home, you come in late most nights, but not together. Are you guys breaking up... getting divorced? We have a right to know!" Erin demanded.

"Yeah!" Kelly added, letting her big sister lead the charge.

"Oh no girls, not at all," I said right away.

"Your mother and I have never been happier," Jack added enthusiastically.

"Then what the fuck is going on!" Kelly blurted out, clearly exasperated. "Sorry... language."

Jack and I looked at each other, having months ago discussed this possibility, that is, the girls finding out. Though, we'd never arrived at a solution, except to try and hide our activities from them.

"They deserve the truth," I said, looking at Jack, "and they're both adults now."

"You're right," Jack agreed.

"Girls, as it turns out, your father and I are celebrating the first anniversary of a new business venture I started one year ago today, and which your father joined a few months later," I began.

"OK," both girls responded.

"First, you may have noticed we seem to have a bit more, shall we say, disposable income, lately. It's why we expanded the deck and put in the pool and remodeled the kitchen and bathrooms," I continued my explanation.

"Oh, and the new sailboat... ahh, well, the new 'used' sailboat," Jack added.

"Yeah, that's been really fun, I love sailing, and the pool is awesome... and, I love the new kitchen," Erin said.

"In the past year, your dad and I, together, have made almost eight hundred thousand dollars," I said and waited for the number to sink in.

"Holy shit!" Erin shouted, while Kelly mumbled 'holy fuck' under her breath, but we all heard it.

"So, what's the big deal?" Erin said.

"Why keep it secret?" Kelly asked.

I took a deep breath and chugged my glass of wine before going on.

"A year ago today I became an escort and had sex with my first 'customer'... ahh, and it was with your father's knowledge and approval," I managed to get out.

Both girls gasped in total shock.

"And before you both go ape shit on us, let me finish. I started out charging four hundred an hour, it's up to six hundred now. About nine months ago, your father joined me to service a female client of mine and started getting his own bookings with women who are willing to pay for sex. We each service around fifteen to twenty clients a week now - your dad exclusively women, and me, mostly men, but also a number of women who enjoy sex with other women."

""Oh my god!" Erin exclaimed. Kelly added 'fucking god'.

"I know it's a shock, but the money's just too good to pass up. And nobody's getting hurt, it's not like your dad and I are cheating on each other, since we both know what the other is doing and approve. And, we've even gone on a few dates together with some of my female clients who wanted a man to join us," I said.

"God, this is just too much information, Mom," Erin said. Kelly nodded in agreement.

"I hope you're not going to hate us... at least college is paid for... grad school too if either of you want. We're not trying to bribe you, but your father and I were thinking about getting you both cars for Christmas."

"Probably a late model used, not new," Jack clarified.

"Oh my god!" Both girls shouted. This OMG sounded positive for a change.

"I just can't believe my mother is a... ahh..." Erin started to say.

"A prostitute? A whore? A skank? Slut? They all apply. But, here's the thing, girls, I am not ashamed of what I'm doing. I love sex, I always have. It wasn't until a year ago that I realized I was also into women, though not exclusively."

"Thank goodness for that!" Jack chimed in.

"So, we're providing a service that our clients really appreciate - hell, we each frequently get one or two hundred dollars in tips over and above the four to six hundred we charge per hour, and... we both really enjoy doing it. Well, of course your dad would... he's a man!" I said, then added, "and we're really sorry we didn't tell you sooner, but we just couldn't figure out how to tell you. I hope you understand."

Before anyone could speak, tears began welling from my eyes and rolling down my cheeks.

"And I hope you won't hate me." I added tearfully.

"Oh mom..." Kelly said, and wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

Erin soon followed suit and hugged me, and then Jack joined in to make it a family hug.

"A car? Really?" Kelly asked.

"One thing I promise... no more secrets," I said as our group hug broke up. "And that should work both ways, you girls can tell your dad and me anything. We both love you unconditionally and we're here for you."

That said, a few days later, Kelly took me up on my offer.

I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping my coffee after breakfast when Kelly came in and sat at the table with me.

"Mom, I've been thinking about what you said, about talking to you. And, ahhh... about liking girls."

"Oh, well Kelly, to be totally honest, I'd been secretly wanting to be with another woman since college, but I never had the courage to do anything about it. Not until I got into the escort business," I told Kelly.

"Yeah, I know, you said that the other night. Thing is, mom, I... ahhh, I think I like girls too," Kelly revealed. Her eyes started misting up.

I hugged her immediately.

"Oh Kelly, that's wonderful," I said. My own eyes were starting to mist up, too.

"Really? You're not mad, or think I'm sick in the head?"

"Oh no, not at all. Youre so lucky to live in a time when being gay, or transgendered, or whatever, is being accepted, almost mainstream. And given my own bisexuality, I'm so happy you can tell me about it and not struggle with keeping it hidden, like I had too for most of my life."

"But the thing is, mom, I think I like girls, but how can I really be sure, I've never... ahhh...been with a girl. I haven't even kissed a girl." Kelly said.

I thought for a moment.

"I had the same problem; the same doubts, last year. I was lucky because the woman who helped me get started in the escort business offered to let me find out by being with her... she's an escort, too, and she has women clients. So I spent a wonderful afternoon making love with her, and then I knew for sure. If you like, I'm sure I could arrange for you to spend some time with Melissa. She's really sweet and very pretty, about ten years younger than me." I suggested.

"Oh mom, I don't know. I mean, I like the idea, but a total stranger? I dont think I could do that."

"Ok, I have one more idea... come with me." I said and grabbed her hand and pulled her along behind me down the hallway to my bedroom.

I kicked the door shut as we entered and pulled my tank top up over my head, then shoved my shorts down my legs and stepped out of them.

"Mom? What are you doing?" Kelly said, sounding a little nervous.

"Trying to see if you like girls... I'm a girl, do you like my body?" I said, standing before my daughter in only a black lace bra and matching thong. I did a little model spin and pose. "Do you find me sexy?"

"Oh god, Mom, this is so weird, but, yes I do. Very sexy, even," Kelly admitted.

I stepped closer to her and took her hands and placed them on my breasts.

"Do you like how my breasts feel?"

"Oh my god yes!" Kelly said, her hands were trembling a bit.

I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra and pulled it off and let it fall to the floor.

"How about now?" I said, and she squeezed them again.

"They're so soft! I love them." She managed to whisper.

"Pinch the nipples... feel them get hard," I instructed.

"Oh my god. That's so awesome."

I reached down and pulled Kelly's PJs top up over her head, she wore no bra. She didn't get her mom's D cup boob genes and had, at best, B cup sized breasts, but they were beautiful and perky.

"Moooooom!... what the heck are you doing?"

I cupped her smallish breasts and squeezed her nipples... they hardened instantly. She was quivering.

"You like that?"

"Yes... it's sending shivers through my body."

Then I stepped closer and placed my lips on hers, kissing my daughter tenderly on the lips and sort of waiting for her response. She wrapped her arms around me and her tongue tentatively explored my lips. My tongue found hers and together they swirled around in each other's mouths. My hands wandered down to Kelly's ass cheeks and I squeezed them... Kelly moaned in response. I felt her hands on my ass squeezing just as I was squeezing hers. I moaned too.

Our kiss built in intensity, becoming very passionate. I took Kelly's hand and guided it down my belly and over my mound, then pressed it firmly over my panty clad pussy.

"Feel how wet you make me Kelly," I whispered in her ear as I pulled my panties aside and pushed her fingers into the wet folds of my pussy - I have very large labia.

"Oh my god Mom... I love how your... ahh.."

"Pussy, baby, it's my pussy," I told her.

"I love how your pussy feels... so soft, so wet and slippery." As she spoke, my fingers slipped under the waistband of her PJs and into her panties. I felt her considerable wetness too as my fingers pressed between her smaller labia. When my fingertip found her clitoris, her knees almost gave out.

I held her up with my other arm and continued diddling her sensitive little button.

Her breathing quickened. Her whole body trembled.

"Do you like this baby?" I whispered in her ear, then I licked her earlobe. She cried out.

"Oh god yes!"

I lifted my daughter up and placed her on my bed, then, I pushed her gently back and crawled between her legs. Placing my hands on the top of her thighs, my fingertips extended upward and pushed back the hood of flesh hiding her clitoris. My tongue soon followed and began flicking rapidly over the tip of her clit. She screamed her joy and began thrashing under me. I found it difficult to keep my tongue on her sensitive button, but I persisted until I felt her body tease with the beginnings of a powerful orgasm.

When she pushed my head away, I knew it was time to give her a break. I waited until she was coherent again.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Oh my fucking god, I never ever experienced anything..."

"I thought so," I interrupted. "Now it's your turn." I rolled off her and onto my back and pulled off my thong.

"What?" Kelly said, sounding confused.

"Lick my pussy honey, make me cum," I told her.

"But, I don't know what to..."

"Yes you do. Do what I just did for you. Lick my clit," I told her.

Reluctantly, Kelly crawled between my thighs and lowered her head. I felt her wet tongue on my pussy, but below my clit. I waited patiently for her to find her way, but she needed prompting.

"A little higher dear, find my clit... ouuu yes, that's it... push the skin back... that's it, now flick your tongue over it... faster... oh god holy fuck yes that's it baby girl!" I cried out and began to quiver and twist about on the bed.

"Oh fuck dont stop," I cried out when my thrashing made it hard for her to keep licking me.

"Hold still, damn it, mom." She said, and resumed her ministrations.

It took longer than her orgasm, but I soon was screaming and convulsing and grinding my pussy against my daughter's face, and squirting creamy cum all over her sweet visage.

After a while, I returned from orgasm Nervana.

"Oh Kelly, that was soooo good baby girl. What did you think of eating a woman's pussy?"

"Oh mom, it was fantastic. I just loved the smell and the taste and how responsive you were as I licked your.. ahh... pussy."

"So, did that help with your dilemma regarding your feelings about girls?"

"Oh yes, mom... I'm a lesbian!" She exclaimed with joy.

"You realize you can still get married one day and you and your wife can have babies, if that's what you both want." I told her.

"Yes, I'm so happy, thanks mom," she said with happy tears in her eyes, and she hugged me.

At dinner that evening, Kelly came out to her dad and sister.

"We had a good talk about it this morning." I added. I realized that I needed to do some research on the best way for a young girl to come out to her school friends.

The next day Erin asked to talk with me.

"What's up Erin?" I asked.

"Ahhh, I don't quite know how to put this, but, I've been thinking a lot about what you and dad said you've been doing... you know, escorts. And, it really turns me on. And, well, is there any way I could try it?"

When my jaw dropped, I thought it would fall off my face.

"Ahhh... I... ahhh... I don't know. I think we'd need to talk with your dad and maybe Melissa... she's our escort friend who helped us get started in the business. She's been at this a lot longer than we have. She might have a better perspective. OK? But, I'm curious, what makes you think you want to do this?"

"Well, I guess it's because I'm always turned on. Every time I see a cute guy, my panties get wet and I have an overwhelming urge to stuff his penis inside me," my oldest daughter confessed.

"Really? I had no idea. I'll assume you're not still a virgin, so how many guys have you been with?"

She thought for a bit, started counting on her fingers.

"Eighteen that I've fucked... I have no clue how many blow jobs I've given to guys," she said. "I'm afraid I had a bit of a reputation in high school. I'm trying to be more discrete in college."

"Oh my, that's more than the number of guys I did in high school. Though, I did fuck the entire basketball team at a party once. Have you ever been gang banged? That was so awesome with the team." I told her; sure that my face was turning red, and not believing I was having such a conversation with my daughter.

"Ahhh... actually yes, Mom, I did have half a dozen boys at a graduation party."

"I see, and you really enjoyed it?" I asked.

"Oh yes, the best night of my life... I lost track of how many times I came. And some girl sat on my face while I was being fucked... it was the first time I ever ate pussy and I really liked it, but not the way Kelly likes girls. I still like boys better."

"Oh my, so you're not inexperienced. Maybe I can have an apprentice... no promises just yet."

I told Erin tkat we'd talk more in the next day or two, and Erin was good with that.

That night when I told Jack, his jaw dropped just like mine did when Erin told me.

We consulted Melissa who said quite a few younger women do quite well and get a thousand or more just because of their age. At twenty, she thought Erin could earn as much as fifteen hundred an hour if she fibbed and said she was eighteen. Otherwise, no reason not to let her try it.

"OK, Erin, I'm going to take you along on a few of my dates, not all of them. You understand that we're not talking about boys your age. Some are older, sixties even, some have beer bellies, some have smaller cocks, but I treat them all as if they are Greek gods. Four six hundred dollars, they deserve to feel like gods for an hour. Are you OK with that?" I explained.

"Oh Mom, yes, yes... I'm so excited," Erin exclaimed.

"You'll need to think of a name to use with you 'johns', OK?"