Working Girl

Story Info
Nyah thought taking money from the register would be easy...
5.9k words
4.58
15.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring at her reflection, Nyah grimaced. She hated her work uniform, a skintight polo and matching, equally tight black pants. On the skinny white girls, the outfit was perfectly professional. On Nyah, with her 38DD breasts, small waist, and 40-inch ass, it was ridiculous.

There was no hiding her figure under the tight fabric, which meant every lecherous old man who came in the hardware store made this comment or that about now nice her body was or what they'd like to do to her. Honestly is made the 18-year-old sick to her stomach, but at least they weren't related to her.

Her uncle, well step-uncle, who owned the store also made inappropriate comments about her body. At first, she just ignored it. But he got more aggressive, his comments going from easily brushed off to creepy in the span of the few weeks she'd been working there. And recently he'd started touching her; brushing against her breasts or ass when there was absolutely no reason to.

She wanted to tell her mom, but she knew Devin, her step-dad and pervy uncle Trevor's brother, would just defend him and her mom believed everything Devin told her.

But that was okay because every time Uncle Trevor touched her or made a joke about fucking her, she'd take 40 dollars out of the register. "If he's going to treat me like a whore, I might as well get paid."

She threw on her steel-toe shoes and headed out, making sure to lock her bedroom door before leaving the house. She didn't bother to say bye to her mom and sure as fuck wasn't saying bye to Devin.

When she arrived at the store she groaned, seeing that only Trevor's big silver pickup truck was the only other car in the employee lot. She hated working the closing shift because it was usually just the two of them, which usually meant he was even worse with his comments.

She set her mind to just getting through the night and headed into the building. Luckily it was busy with a steady stream of customers to keep them both busy and away from each other. Though during the one lull in sales, he cornered her in the back of the storeroom, practically groping her as he reached for some glass cleaner on the shelf above her.

She took two crisp 20's out of the register and stuffed them in her bra.

As the night wound down, Nyah did her best to keep the store as clean as possible so Trevor wouldn't have any reason to ask her to stay late. She was just emptying the dustpan into the garbage when she heard her radio go off.

"Hey Nyah, can I see you in the office before you head out." Trevor's deep voice was scratchy over the walkie-talkie.

Instead of responding, she just made her way back to the back corner of the warehouse where Trevor's office was located. He was leaning back in his chair waiting for her. As she stepped into the room, his eyes travelled from her face, to her ruby red locs, down her body before coming back up to look her in the eye.

"Is the open sign turned off and the doors locked?" He asked, his tone serious.

"Yes, Trevor." Nyah crossed her arms over her chest and shifted uncomfortably.

"I told you to call me Uncle Trevor." He turned and shuffled somethings on his desk. "Now close the door and have a seat."

Nyah's whole body tensed. Why did the door need to be closed, there was no one in the building but the two of them. Still, she did as she was told.

"Now, Nyah, I know have you feel about this job as well as my brother and Myself but that's no excuse for your recent behavior."

She was utterly confused. What behavior? What the hell is this creep going on about now? "What?"

Trevor sighed, settling the papers down on the desk in front of him. "So, you're going to play dumb? Money has come up missing from the register every day for the last two weeks. Hundreds of dollars just mysteriously disappeared..."

Nyah fought to keep her face bored and annoyed, but panic was starting to settle in. She didn't think he would notice so soon. Though with how handsy he'd been lately, she was well on her way to a thousand dollars. "Why are you telling me?" She asked.

His green eyes narrowed as he looked in her dark brown eyes.

Nyah wanted to shift in her seat but wouldn't give him the satisfaction of showing her nerves. "If you are accusing me of something you better have proof?"

A smirk came to his lips as he looked her dead in the eye. "Now Nyah, baby, here's no need to be so defensive. As you know, the cameras don't record but if someone is watching the feed..." He trailed off, his eyes on her breasts.

She rolled her eyes. "So, you're going to go to the police because someone potentially saw me take some money."

He shrugged. "Well, I'm a reputable business owner and you're a high school delinquent, who do you think the police would believe?"

That made her angry, her face setting into hard angry lines. "And what do you think the police would say about you molesting me every time you get a chance?"

He sat up straight in his chair and glared at her. "I have never done such a thing. And you have no proof otherwise." His angry glare quickly slipped into a teasing smirk. "None of the others would ever back you up, because you're such a bitch to everyone."

Nyah flinched. It was true that she wasn't exactly friendly to her coworkers but at the same time no one ever stood up for her when they saw the way Trevor behaved around her or helped her when she needed it. She learned quickly that she had to look out for herself.

Shaking her head, she moved to stand. "I don't care Uncle Trevor." She made the word sound as disgusting as she felt whenever she said it. "Even if I was stealing there's nothing you could do about it."

Trevor grabbed her arm and yanked her back down. "Then I'll just have to call the police and tell them about the two twenties you stuffed into your bra."

Nyah's face paled but she held her ground. "Then you should have done that." She countered, growing more suspicious as he just sat there looking at her.

He shrugged, releasing her wrist, and leaning back in his chair. "I didn't think you would want to risk causing your mom more trouble..."

He was right, she didn't want to make her mom come bail her out over $ 40. They didn't have the best relationship ever since Nyah's dad left and it became more strained when Devin and Trevor came into their lives.

She sighed leaning back in her own chair. "So, now what?" She asked, regretting the twenties in her bra.

"Well," he paused. "As much as I hate to do this, I'm gonna have to report the missing revenue to the cops. Especially since you won't admit to it."

"No!" Nyah cried. "I'll work more hours, do all the grunt work, whatever I have to do. You can take the money from my check." She offered.

He laughed shaking his head. "I could do that, and I admit it would be great to watch you scrub floors and toilets... I can think of something better."

Nyah glared at him. "Like what?" By his lecherous grin she could tell it was some bullshit.

"Like, you can start by giving me the 40 dollars you took tonight," he offered, spinning around so he could face her while leaning back in his chair. He shook his head as she reached into her shirt. "Oh, no. I need you to take off your shirt and bra."

Her mouth dropped. "You're joking?"

"No, I'm not. If you don't want to do it, I can just call the cops."

"You're such a perv." She complained as she reached for the hem of her shirt to pull it up over her head.

He shrugged, not caring as her flat stomach came into view, followed by her royal blue lace bra. He licked his lips as she reached behind her to undo the hooks in the back.

Nyah glared at him as she brought her arm up to cover herself after she tossed her bra to the ground with her shirt. With her free hand she held the money out to him, hoping the whole ordeal would be over now.

Trevor's eyes didn't even register the money in her hand. He was too busy willing her to drop her arm.

"Here," she demanded, already over this whole night.

"Drop your arm first. Lemme see those titties..."

"Trevor!" She cried indignantly.

"It's up to you, Nyah. Drop your arm or you can get dressed and wait for the police up front." His voice was deeper than normal, and his green eyes were dark with lust.

She groaned in frustration but dropped her arm. She could feel his eyes on her breasts as the cool air caused her nipples to harden. Shifting uncomfortably, she wanted to throw the cash at him. "Trevor!" Her voice was pleading.

He glanced at her with a smirk as he stood up suddenly looming over her smaller form. Without saying a word, he leaned over her, squeezing her perky breasts. They were soft, yet firm and her nipples were the perfect size.

Nyah made a startled noise and tried to move away but she was cornered in the chair, and she was trapped. "Stop it!"

Trevor ignored her, squeezing, and kneading her flesh. His erection strained against his jeans as he imagined fucking them. "They're so nice, Nyah." He groaned.

"Get off me." She cried, trying to push him away.

"Just relax, baby. What's the point of having them if no one gets to play with them." He told her, his perverted mind already on the next part of his plan. He stepped back, still staring at her chest, he rubbed a palm over his cock.

"Whatever you're thinking, you can forget it. Here's the money back. I'm putting on my clothes and leaving." She told him as she watched him rub his palm over his more than obvious hard on. She tried to move around him to retrieve her shirt but he grabbed her forcing her back down into the chair.

"I don't think you've learned your lesson. How do I know you won't do it again?" He asked leering down at her with a wicked smile on his face. "I think you need to prove to me you won't do it again." When he saw the defiant look on her face, he shrugged. "I can call the police."

"No. You already got to see me topless and touch me, what else do you want?"

He sat back down in his chair. "Well since you asked..." He unzipped his jeans and pulled at his hard cock. "You can take care this."

Nyah was horrified and didn't move. This asshole can't be serious.

"Come on Nyah! You know how this goes. You do what I want, or I call the cops." He didn't look too phased that he'd just whipped his dick out in front of his step-niece/employee.

Begrudgingly she knelt down in front of him and took his appendage in her hand, lazily stroking it while she focused on a blank spot on the wall.

"Nyah." Trevor said after a moment of lackluster jacking off.

"What?" She snapped, looking up at him.

"I can whack it myself. No, I want you to suck me off. If you do well enough that's all we'll do, and you can go home." He told her with a sly grin.

She looked at him disgusted. She'd never done anything with a boy, and she definitely didn't think her first sexual experience would be with her step-uncle.

"I hate you!" She told him and she meant it. Screwing up her face she lowered her full lips over the wide head of his cock. She expected him to taste bad, but he didn't. It tasted like skin with a hint of salt. And the skin was so soft, completely at odds with how hard he was. She stayed like that with only the head in her mouth. Not that she'd ever tell him, but it wasn't as bad as she'd thought.

Trevor was inpatient as she slowly swirled her tongue around the head of his dick. Pleasure coursed through him as her warm, wet mouth stayed on him, but he needed more. Grabbing a fist full of her hair, he pushed her head down while thrusting up to force as much of his cock down her throat as he could.

Taken completely by surprise, Nyah gagged and sputtered, desperately trying to push away from him, but got nowhere thanks to his grip on her hair. She fought him as he repeatedly thrust up into her mouth. Saliva trailed out of her mouth, as she fought not to throw up in his lap.

"Oh yeah! Fuck," Trevor groaned. He loved feeling her struggle against him, but he didn't want her puking on him.

"What the fuck, Trevor!" She screamed at him, wiping tears, snot, and spit from her face. "If you want me to do this, please don't be an asshole about it."

He shrugged, "Then stop pussyfootin around and suck my dick. Or I'll have to fuck your face or maybe even your tight little cunt." He threatened, enjoying the look on her face.

"You're sick," she muttered but opened her mouth wide taking him in to the back of her throat.

She gagged a little but kept going, sucking him as deep as she could. At 18, she'd seen porn before because who hadn't, so she began mimicking, anything she could remember. Her back was aching from leaning with her head in Trevor's lap.

Trevor was impressed with her vigor, spreading his legs to give her more room. The wet suction of her mouth combined with her bare breasts swinging as her head bobbed up and down was a lovely combination. Precum leaked out the tip as she took it out her mouth to lick him like a lollipop. He groaned, throwing his head back.

Nyah didn't know what was going on with her. Her body was hot, and her sex was tingling and damp. Performing the taboo act was turning her on. Reaching up she stroked his spit slicked shaft while sucking on the head.

"Hmm, that feels so good, Nyah," Trevor groaned, his hips lifting in time with her strokes. He thought about cumming, but he wanted to see how far he could take things. His balls were tight and all he wanted to do was let go but instead he stopped her. "Nyah, wait."

Her mouth came off of him and she took a deep breath. Her lips and chin were shiny with a mix of her spit and his precum. "What now?" She knew she'd been close to getting him to cum and was pissed that he'd stopped her.

"I think I need to fuck you," he said standing up so that his cock brushed against her face as lowered his jeans.

"No, absolutely not." She told, him with a scowl. "I'm not losing my virginity to you." Though the idea was growing on her. Her pussy was wet and throbbing in her tight pants. "Let's just finish this," she pled. She'd have him cum into her hand and be done with all of this.

Trevor pretended to consider her offer. "No. You're so willing to suck me off. If the punishment is too lax, I'm worried you'll just go back to stealing." He spoke while stroking his dick and staring down at her. "You think if you give me head, you can get away with stealing from me?"

She was confused for a moment. He can't be serious, she thought. What in the world makes him think I want to repeat this? "I don't ever want your dick near me again." She told him angrily.

Trevor laughed. "That's a first. Most bitches can't get enough of this."

Nyah rolled her eyes and folded her arms over her chest. The cool air had cooled her desire and cleared her head. "I doubt it." She mumbled under her breath. "What can I do to make this night end?" She asked looking up at him.

He licked his lips and smiled wickedly. "You can stand up and lose the rest of your clothes."

She looked at him with pleading eyes but she saw no mercy there. Just green eyes roaming her teenage body with ill intent. With a resigned sigh, she got up and slowly began to unbutton her pants. In her head she sang through her favorite song to distract herself.

Trevor was practically giddy as she pulled down the tight black material and the lacy blue panties that matched her bra. She kicked off her shoes then shoved her pants and panties off her legs. He took in the sight of her naked body and his dick jumped.

"Go bend over that desk." He ordered, stroking himself once more. His eyes followed her as she stepped passed him to walk over to the empty desk in the back of the office.

Nyah was shaking as she laid her hands flat on the cold surface, hesitating for a second before laying her upper body down. She closed her eyes and waited for whatever was going to come next.

Trevor just stared at her for a moment before kicking off his jeans and walking over to her. He licked his lips as he laid his hands on her hips before trailing them back over her soft, supple ass. "It should be a crime to have all this ass." He commented and brought his palm down hard.

Nyah yelped as the crack sounded in the small space and pain flashed through her. As well as a spark of pleasure, heating her skin in a different way. "What the fuck?!" She meant for it to sound indignant, but her voice was breathy.

"Sorry, I've been wanting to do that for a while." She couldn't see him, but he was smirking as he looked down at her. He brought his hand down again in another hard smack causing Nyah to cry out again. He wanted to do it over and over until his handprint was visible on her lovely skin but managed to restrain himself. Giving her one last smack, before stepping back gripping his hardness.

Nyah tensed, waiting, and secretly wanting another blow. When one didn't land, she relaxed a little. Her ass was hot, and pain still echoed through her, but it was a nice ache.

Trevor kicked her feet apart and knelt behind her. Slowly he trailed his fingertips up the backs of her legs, up to the bright red mark on her ass. He smirked as she shivered at the delicate touch. Slowly he rubbed over the mark, easing the ache. Then he took his time spreading her open.

Nyah was glad Trevor couldn't see her face. This was all so embarrassing and humiliating. And yet she could feel heat coiling in her stomach. Especially with the change in the way he was handling her. None of this was what she expected. She definitely didn't think she would like someone hitting her and she never thought gentle would be a word she'd associate with Trevor. And when he slowly parted her sex exposing something no one other than her doctor had seen in a very long time, she gasped.

Trevor was pleasantly surprised to find Nyah was dripping wet. Her thighs were slick with it. "Open wider for me," he growled low in his throat.

Nyah sighed but did as he asked, giving him more access to her body.

Trevor slipped further between her thighs and stuck out his tongue, licking over her surprisingly bare pussy. She jumped and he could have sworn he heard her moan.

As his warm, wet tongue slipped over her skin she almost forgot that it was her perverted step-uncle on his knees behind her. Almost forgot that she was only allowing this because she couldn't go to jail. The little money she'd taken didn't even cover the emotional pain and suffering she went through from his blatant sexual harassment; let alone the jail time and a criminal record he was threatening her with.

His tongue snaked between her folds and her legs shook. The small flames of desire were fueled by his skilled tongue as he traced his name into her clit, only moving away from the tiny bundle of nerves to dip into her entrance. She was fighting against her body as it demanded her mind submit to the pleasure, but she was losing as she bit her lip to keep from moaning. His tongue spread her wide and a brief hint of fullness caused her hips to buck.

He took his mouth off of her just long enough to ask her, "Have you ever played with this wet little pussy? Pushed those long fingers up into this tight little hole until your legs shake?"

Embarrassment added to the heat burning through her as she mumbled out a "Yes." She didn't even know why she answered him in the first place.

Trevor nodded, it was good that she'd had some experience, even if it was just with herself. He may have been a pervy asshole, but he wasn't a complete monster. He wanted Nyah to enjoy being fucked as much as he was going to enjoy fucking her even no matter how she'd feel afterward. Latching his mouth back over her clit, he sucked at her, flicking his tongue over the most sensitive part. His nose pressing against her so that all he could smell was the dusky scent of her sex. He was hard, so damn hard it felt like his cock would shatter at the simplest of touches. He needed to stop playing around but he was enjoying forcing pleasure on her.

12