Working Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry used my name for the first time all night, "Emily, I will pay you triple if you will allow me to fuck you without a damn condom on. I want to feel my cock in your sweet pussy without a bag on it."

I knew I shouldn't, but the money was too much to pass up. I push my hips up to his cock pressed against my pussy lips. The head of his cock slid into my slippery pussy. Back in character I moaned, "Fuck me Daddy, I want to feel you cum inside me."

Larry pumped me hard, all the while kissing me and whispering in my ear how great my pussy felt. He lasted longer than I thought he would, but he finally grunted that he was cumming. He collapsed on top of me after shooting his load. He rolled off of me out of breath and completely exhausted.

We lay on the bed catching our breath for a few minutes when I decided to slip into the bathroom to clean up. I took my time wiping out the cum and taking a pee before returning to the room. I wasn't sure if we were done or Larry would want to have more sex.

When I opened the bathroom door Larry had his underwear on standing by the table counting money onto the table. Larry motioned me over to him. He handed me my clothes letting me know I was done and needed to get dressed.

Larry handed me an envelope he had put the money in. "Thank you for a great night, Emily. I hope you will find what I put in the envelope enough. I have also put my card in there. Lisa told me you are doing this to get money for college. I want you to call me next week for two reasons. I have several contacts with scholarships and grant providers who can also help you. Second, I have a ranch I would like to invite you to for a little job."

I took the envelope then kissed Larry on the cheek. "I will call you next week."

"Holly shit," I thought to myself when I got back to my room and opened the envelope. In the envelope was $5,000 in one hundred dollar bills. I pulled out the card and put it in my wallet. I smiled and thought to myself that I would in fact call him next week.

12