Working Hard Behind Your Boss

Story Info
A woman boss takes her new employee under her close guidance.
4.6k words
4.59
20.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dcnow
dcnow
5 Followers

**When Your Boss Expects You To Work Hard Behind Her and Beyond Expectations**

"You hired me to help you," I said, "but I don't feel like I'm doing a good job."

I was sitting in a chair across from Gina, who has been my boss for the past three months. She was sitting behind her desk staring at me with a look of disapproval. She was annoyed, but I couldn't figure out why.

"The thing is, Stefan," she said, looking down at some papers on her desk and running her finger slowly down the page, "I don't see you trying hard enough to please me. You haven't shown me that you CAN do more."

"But! But I can!" I said, partially getting out of my chair.

"Sit down!" Gina said, pointing back at the chair. I sat back down, not wanting to disappoint her.

"You've been here three months, and not once have you gone... above and beyond... to help me," she said, sitting back in her chair. Her shirt was noticeably tight, and even with it unbuttoned at the top I couldn't stop myself from noticing how the shirt was straining on the sides of her breasts. I quickly looked up at her eyes.

Gina smiled at me and leaned forward, bringing her cleavage into my view. I felt my cock twitch and frantically tried to think of non-sexy things, but it wasn't working, I started to get hard looking down her shirt. I could see the laced edge of her bra peeking out, the curve of one her breasts... I knew what her overall body looked like in clothes from watching her walk around the office. Her large breasts and full, gorgeous hips drove me crazy... but she was my boss, so I tried hard not to look at her when we worked together. I thought of her at night when I was alone in my bed. I couldn't stop thinking of her.

I looked away now.

"Look at me, Stefan," she said, leaning further forward and pointing her finger at me. I looked up, trying to keep my eyes on her face, but I keep seeing her cleavage. Another twitch from my cock and I had to shift in my seat.

"I need to know you're committed to this job... to me," she said. "I need to know that you'll do whatever it takes to get head -- get ahead... in this office," she said. "Otherwise," she said, and she leaned back in her chair, "I won't be able to keep you, with me."

My eyes popped open, and I started sweating. "But Gina... I mean Ms. Smith, I really need this job!" I changed position in my chair, the stress of what she was saying -- and my quickly stiffening cock -- causing me anxiety. I felt like the erection was sticking up... but I couldn't look down at it. God, it was embarrassing... I hoped she didn't notice!

"Stop squirming, Stefan," she said, leaning back. "I'm happy to work closer with you to help you. I can stay on top of you if you need me to..."

The vision of her on top of me, riding my cock jumped into my mind. "Yes..." I said, softly.

"What did you say?" Gina said, turning her head to the side in the cute way she does.

"I want you on top of me..." I managed to say... or thought I did.

"Speak up, Stefan!" she said, standing up behind her desk and coming around to the front of it, a few feet away from me. "Stand up and tell me how you will push yourself harder, really get behind me and work," she said, now in front of me.

I couldn't stand up, my hard cock would be obvious. I looked away, my hands pressed down in my lap, trying to hide my erection.

"Stand up, Stefan," Gina said, coming closer. "I want you to show me how hard you are going to work, or there won't be a job for you here..."

I couldn't refuse her. Not only did I need the job, but her perfume was intoxicating... I stood up and looked away.

Gina looked down at my pants and chucked. "I see you're already ready to work hard, right, Stefan?" She stepped closer to me, and I could feel her heat. I tried looking anywhere but at her but found myself looking down at her cleavage.

"Do you see something you like, Stefan?" she said, reaching out to touch my chest. "Do you think you can help me?"

I felt her hand on my chest like electric heat, making me look up. Her chest was getting flush, and her lips were wet from licking them.

"I... want to... I want..." I stuttered, staring at her lips, my eyes traveling down her neck, to the top of her breasts peeking out of her shirt, then down to her luscious hips.

"I want you to as well, Stefan..." she said, stepping closer, one of her hands brushing my cock, making me jump.

"That's it, Stefan..." Gina said, getting closer. She stepped toward me, and I could smell her scent, feel her heat, and then she ran her hands down my chest, down to my crotch and lightly rubbed my now throbbing cock. "I want you to work hard," she said softly, leaning in toward my ear. I heard her breathe out, felt her tongue dart out and lick my ear lobe. My cock thrashed against my pants.

"Anything you want," I said, reaching my hands up and holding onto her hips...

Gina looked up at me, a small smile on her face. "Lock the door, Stefan, we're going to be working hard and late tonight."

I quickly moved aside and jumped toward the door, locking it. I stood there staring at the doorknob, my breath coming quickly. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Turn around," Gina said.

I turned around and looked at her. She was leaning back on the desk, one foot on the floor, the other crossed over her ankle. "Come take my shoes off, my feet hurt from a long day."

I quickly moved towards her, stopping in front of her and looking down at her face, at her cleavage.

"Get down, Stefan..." she said, moving back and up to sit on the desk, her legs now crossed at the knee. "My feet need attention."

I got down on my knees and stared straight at her legs, seeing the shadow that hid what I dreamed about under her skirt. I slowly took off her right shoe, sliding it off her heel and pulling it up away from her toes. I placed it next to me gently, then looked back at her naked foot. Her toes were painted a soft purple, and I reached up and took her foot into both my hands. I started massaging her foot, rubbing underneath while holding it from above. Gina breathed out, "That feels good, Stefan."

I couldn't help myself... I leaned forward and took her largest toe into my mouth, feeling the smoothness of her polished toenail against the tip of my tongue as I swirled it around. I moved onto her next toe, licking it and sucking on it.

"Yes..." she said, raising her foot to make it easier to get it into my mouth. "Like that..." she said.

I kept licking one toe after the other while running my hands up her leg, gently squeezing her calf. I reached down and took her other shoe off, and Gina switched the position of her legs, putting her left leg over her right. For a moment, just a moment, as I was on my knees in front of her, I had a brief glimpse of panties as her legs moved. My cock twitched again, and I felt a bit of precum.

I took her toes into my mouth one by one, now running my hands up and along both legs.

"Do you like how I taste?" she asked me, leaning forward and gently pulling her foot away from me.

"Yes," I said, licking my lips and looking up at her. Her lips were wet and full, and her eyes glinted at me. "I want to taste more of you, Ms. Smith. Please..." I said.

"Move back," she commanded in a stronger voice. I scooted backwards as she stood up from the desk. She turned around, her ass to my face. "Lift my dress, Stefan," she said, looking down at me as she bent over.

I stared at her ass in front of me. I had fantasized about doing this, but never thought it would happen.

"Lift my dress up..."

I gently grabbed the edges of her skirt and used my palms to push her skirt up over her hips. Her ass was in front of me, covered by the silk of her panties. I leaned forward and breathed in, smelling her. Her scent was musky and flowery, and I pressed my face into her ass, holding her ass cheek on the sides and pressing my face into her.

"Your ass..." I whispered.

"Do you like my ass, Stefan?" Gina said, wiggling it against my face. "Show me how much you like my ass."

I pulled her panties down, exposing her ass, and as I pulled them down her legs, she spread her legs and bent further over. "Do you like what you see?"

I reached up and spread her ass cheeks. In front of me was her pussy, the lips slightly apart and a hint of glistening moisture, with wisps of soft curly hair on the outside of the lips. Above, the jewel of her ass, her puckered hole, pink and tight. I moved forward, breathing in the scent of her pussy, and moved up to her asshole, breathing in the deeper scent, the aroma making my cock throb against my pants. I moved one hand down to my cock and started rubbing it through my pants, feeling how hard it felt.

I put my hands back on her ass and pulled her cheeks apart as I leaned in and gently started licking her cheeks, first one side, then the other. I got closer each time to her asshole, and then my tongue touched it. I started giving her soft strokes up and down the hole, around in small circles. I licked the inside of her thighs, up and around her hole and then down to her pussy. As my mouth went over her lips, I could feel the heat coming from her beautiful prize, and the smell of it made me groan as I couldn't help myself and plunged my tongue into it.

Gina gasped and pushed her ass back against my face, as I pushed my tongue in and out... then I pulled myself back and started licking her pussy lips. I gently sucked her lips into my mouth, then moved to her clit, giving it a quick but soft lick with my full tongue. Gina moaned and squirmed, and I knew I was doing something right.

I moved my tongue back up to her asshole, and started probing it softly with my tongue, pushing gently into her ass as I brought my hand up and stroked her pussy, gently from one side to the other, getting closer to her clit.

I pushed my tongue into her pussy and then pulled back, gazing at the beautiful sight of her ass, now wet with my saliva and her pussy juices. I stood up and cupped a hand a hand over her pussy as I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "You taste so much better than I could have dreamed," and then slipped my finger into her pussy as her back straightened and she moaned "Yesssss."

I kept fingering her as I lifted her up a bit with my other hand, putting her on her elbows as she leaned over the desk. I reached under her shirt and felt her full breasts still in the soft bra. I cupped first one breast, then the other, while moving my fingers in circles around and into and out of her pussy. "Your pussy is so wet," I whispered into her ear.

"Taste it more," Gina said, wiggling her ass against my hand. I got back down on my knees and plunged between her ass cheeks, licking from her hole down to her pussy, then licking her pussy harder, pushing my tongue into and out of her pussy as the fingers of one hand rubbed her clit and the other hand rubbed her ass hole.

"Yes!" Gina moaned, "Fuck, yes..."

I gulped down her juices and covered my face in them as I licked her. "Fuck yes, yes..." she said, pushing against my face. I felt her legs shake as she came on my face, her pussy pulsing against my tongue as my finger rubbed in soft circles around her clit.

When she finished shaking, she slowly stood up, and turned around, looking down at me.

"Get up," she said, giving me a grin and holding out her hand.

I stood up, my pants pulled tight with my now very erect cock -- I don't remember it ever feeling so hard. I stood there looking at Gina as she slowly started unbuttoning her shirt and leaning back against the desk.

"Take your shirt off," she said.

I quickly undid the top two buttons of my shirt and pulled the shirt over my head as fast as I could... I didn't want to miss anything she was doing as her hands reached the bottom of her shirt. It now lay open, both breasts visible in her bra, her stomach exposed, her little belly button a tight curled dip in her belly. She reached back and started unzipping her skirt.

"Take your pants off," she said.

I stood there looking at her, and this felt like a moment of no return, and I knew I had no choice. I unbuckled my pants and slid them down, pulling one leg and then the other out. I tossed the pants on the floor and then reached to pull down my boxers.

"No!" Gina said, slapping my arm. She stepped forward and got close, her breath on my lips. "I didn't say you were allowed to take those off, did I?"

I looked down at her as her skirt slid to the floor. I stood there only boxers and my socks, while she was radiant in her open shirt and bra. I could see the curve of her belly down to her pussy, covered ever so slightly by a little patch of hair. I started to reach out to touch her pussy when she slapped my hand again.

"No!" She turned around and looked over her shoulder, "Take my shirt off," she said.

I quickly moved my hands up to her shoulders and slowly pulled the silky material of her shirt off, sliding it down her back so her arms were free. She was still looking over her shoulder at me, and she smiled, "Undo my bra," she said.

I reached down and grabbed both ends of the strap, fumbling with the catch until it came undone, then I reached under her bra, and moved my hands up, pulling her bra away from her body. Gina reached forward and took the bra with one hand, her other hand reaching back to lightly stroke my cock through my boxers.

"Play with my tits, Stefan," she said, slowly drawing a finger up and down over the cotton material covering my hard shaft. "Squeeze them gently, show me how much you've wanted them," she said.

I looked down at her ass, facing me, the curves of both cheeks pointed toward my crotch. I wanted to push my cock into her ass crack, feel her against me. I started to move forward, and she stepped away.

"You're not helping me like I wanted, Stefan," she said, turning around. I could finally see her breasts, full and soft, her pink nipples erect and pointing at me. "I told you that to keep your job, you had to give it your all, didn't I?" she said, stepping forward. She took my right hand and placed it on her breast, "Softly," she said, "softly."

I started squeezing her breast, massaging it with my right hand as I brought the fingers of my left to my mouth, wetting them. I reached back to her breast, gliding my fingers over her nipple as I squeezed her breast. She closed her eyes and breathed out. I switched to her other breast, repeating the motions of squeezing while licking my fingers to wet them, and then rubbing her nipple. She purred and looked at me.

"Good boy," she said. "Take off your boxers and your socks. Hurry, do it now!"

I quickly reached down and pulled off my socks, then reached for my waistband and pulled my boxers down. The front of the boxers were soaked with precum, and when I pulled them off a thin string of juice dripped from the tip of my shaft.

"Mmmm, Stefan," she said, sliding a finger up my cock from the base slowly to the top, her nail scrapping the skin until she reached just under the head. "Your cock looks ready for me," she said, smiling. She looked up at me, then grabbed me around my waist and dug her nail into the skin just under the head of my cock. I inhaled sharply and tried to back up, but her hand kept me in place.

"You'll do well at this job, Stefan," she said, releasing the pressure of her nail and sliding her finger up and over the head, pulling some precum down along my shaft. "I think you maybe, maybe have what it takes. Do you, Stefan?"

I looked at her, my mind blurring with pent-up desire, my cock throbbing from the need to explode and the feeling of her finger rubbing up and own my shaft. "I do," I said, breathlessly.

"I don't know, Stefan... can you take it?" she said, smiling slyly again. "If I give it to you, will you take it for me?"

"Yes... yes... yes..." I said, closing my eyes and leaning my head back as she softly gripped my cock and stroked it.

"Good," she said. She stroked me a few more times, her hand softly going up and down the shaft. I could feel the pressure building inside.

"Turn around and put your knees on the chair and grab the back of it," she said, using my cock to turn me around. I quickly spun, and fell into the chair on my knees, holding onto the back. This pushed my ass out, and I quickly adjusted my back straight to lower my ass and make it less exposed.

"No, Stefan, no... arch your back, I want to see your ass from here... I want to see those balls of yours," she said, reaching between my legs to lightly massage and pull on my balls. The feeling was exquisite, and I immediately arched and brought my head down to the back of the chair. At this point I would do anything without questioning it.

Gina stepped forward, and ran her hand down my back, over my ass cheeks and down a thigh, "Your back is strong, Stefan," she said, pulling more firmly on my balls, pulling them toward her between my legs. "Your balls are full, too... does that feel good?"

I groaned; I couldn't answer right away. "Y... Yes... good," I managed.

Then I felt her tongue lick my ass hole and my cock jumped, hitting my abdomen as she pulled back on my balls.

"Mmm, that's a nice ass, Stefan," she said, leaning back and licking the insides of my ass cheeks. She kept licking down further, and put my balls against her lips, running her tongue over my balls. I shivered at the sensation and precum dripped onto the chair.

Her tongue found my ass again, and she swirled her tongue over my hole, licking around the outside, then flicking her tongue into my ass. It felt so good. She pulled on my balls, and I groaned just as her tongue entered my ass.

She bent further over, and began running her tongue flat against my balls, up toward my ass and then dipped her tongue inside. She fucked my asshole with her tongue, dipping it in and out, flicking it as she moaned a little. Every time she moaned, my cock twitched.

She let go of my balls, and her hand rubbed over my ass and down my crack until her fingers found my hole. She had wet them, and started rubbing with two of her fingers, then dipping first one finger, then the next into my ass. The spit and the wetness from her tongue made it easier for her fingers to enter me. I heard a noise behind me and went to look when her hand pushed my face straight.

"No, Stefan, I didn't tell you to turn around..." she said, her voice husky with desire. I heard a click, and then I felt something hard and wet touch my ass.

"I want to see if you can take it," she said, and started to push the tip of what felt like a strap-on into outside of my asshole... I started to cry out just as her hand covered my mouth, and she leaned into my ear. "Shhhh... shhh... baby, you can take it," she said as she pushed, and the dildo slipped over the tight grip of my hole and popped inside. "Take it, Stefan," she whispered, licking the top of my ear as she leaned over me. I could feel her breasts on my back as she started slowly pegging me.

I grunted as the shaft of the dildo began slipping up my ass. The feeling was intense, and she kept a slow rhythm going, letting my ass adjust.

Then she stood up, grabbed my hips and thrust it fully inside. The pain exploded for a moment, and I reached up and covered my mouth as I loudly groaned. I could feel the dildo all the way inside, hitting my prostate as she fucked my ass. Over and over she pumped, whispering "Take it, baby... take my cock up your ass... that's it..."

I gripped the chair, my head on my arms, as I bounced forward with every slow thrust. She pulled the dildo out of my ass, and I heard her squirt more lube on it. I took a breath and then felt the tip against my asshole again, pushing slightly.

"Do you want it back inside, baby? Will you take it?" she asked, running a hand down my back.

"Yes," I hoarsely whispered, just as she pushed the dildo back into my ass, slipping all the way in until her hip bumped into my ass cheeks. My brain exploded with the sensation. There wasn't any pain now, just the fullness of her cock up my ass. I felt her pull it almost out, then thrust back in. I groaned as she began to speed up.

dcnow
dcnow
5 Followers
12