Working Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay stared straight ahead as she contemplated her next move.

Do I really want to do this?

To be continued...

Australian lingo 101.

Acka dacka: The Australian way of referring to the popular band AC/DC.

Arvo: A shortened version of afternoon, the plural being arvos.

Big Knob: Contrary to the sexual innuendo, a big knob in Australia refers to an important person in the community or at work, the boss was called the big knob.

Coldie: A cold beer or other liquid refreshment.

Counter Meal: A cheap meal ordered in a pub, the menu was once just limited to meat, potatoes and vegetables but with increased migration from other parts of the world has been much expanded to include other types of food.

GTHO: A sports option for Ford Australia marketed in two phases, Phase II and III from 1969 to 1972. The Falcon GTHO Phase III was once the fastest four door production car in the world once the rev limiter was disabled (illegally) by street racers.

Hocking Your Box: Selling (hocking) yourself for money as it pertains to prostitution.

Mallee: The dry desert plains that straddle the borders of Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia, known for the stunted Mallee bush that is commonly used for firewood.

Old Man: The father, kids call their father the old man and their mother the old lady.

Root: Sexual intercourse, as in, "do you fancy a root" or "did ya get a root last night?" Considered a more polite version of fuck.

Scag: A street term for heroin.

Shanghai: A slingshot, so saying something goes like shit off a shanghai implies that it is very fast.

Tall Streak of Pelican Shit: A very tall person, it was not considered offensive.

The Cross: Kings Cross, the red light district in Sydney.

Tranny: A transvestite or transsexual, considered offensive.

Wog: An offensive term for anyone of Mediterranean origin.

Wog chariot: Any car made by Chrysler, Australia owing to the fact their popularity amongst people of Mediterranean origin but the fact that they were extremely powerful cars selling for much less than Holdens and Fords made them popular with many white Australians too.

Working Girl: A sex worker or prostitute.

12