Working Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both slowed our hands and then eventually stopped rubbing. We looked at each other -- both of our chests were heaving and we were gasping for breath. We were both nearly naked, and my tits were covered in cum. It was the best orgasm I'd had in years.

We looked at each other for a long moment and then Joe stepped forward, leaned down and kissed me. It was a sweet, slow kiss and after a half-second I responded, opening my lips and licking his. After a long minute he pulled back and looked at me.

"That was wonderful. Thank you. I'll get some paper towels."

After we were clean and dressed, we stood next to the elevator and door leaving the office. I put my hand on Joe's shoulder, and he put his hands on my waist. We were shy with each other, for two people who had just masturbated and come together.

"I'll see you at work tomorrow," he said.

I nodded.

"We have that report to finish" he continued.

"It will probably take a lot more late nights to finish on time," I said. "I'll need to be here long after everyone else is gone."

He licked his lips. "Indeed," he said. "I'll definitely be working late."

12