Working Late

Story Info
Wife visits husband in his office.
1.9k words
4.49
52.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WORKING LATE

I have a job that frequently requires that I work late, usually at the end of the month when our invoices need to be prepared and sent out. My wife Kim is supportive and understand the demands of the job and helps we deal with the stress of my work. She is home with the kids all day; we have two little ones. We try to arrange to spend a night out every week or two to keep us connected.

Well, one Thursday night I was working late. It was supposed to be the night we went out to dinner, but I needed to catch up on some things at work, so I told Kim that we would have to postpone our night together. I'd done this a couple times before. Kim was disappointed, of course, but said she understood.

My office is a forty-minute drive from our home. I was focused on my work when I got a text from Kim. "I'm at the front door. Come let me in." She knew where I worked, of course and had visited me a number of times, but never in the evening like this. My office is on the second floor of a two-story building. I went down the stairs and found Kim at the door and let her in. She was casually dressed with a sweatshirt and a medium length skirt.

"This is a nice surprise." I said. "Why did you come all this way?"

She said, "I wanted to see you so we can spend the evening together like we planned."

"I still have some work to do." I said.

"That's fine. I'll just read my emails and Facebook in your office." She followed me up to my office.

She knew we were all alone in the building. The cleaning crew always came in after ten and everyone else had gone home an hour or more earlier.

Kim sat for a few minutes and then asked a question, "Who waters the plants in your office. They look nice." I did have some nice houseplants spread around.

"My administrative assistant does that." I said. My office assistant, Denise was in her twenties and was very efficient at her job. She had a bright future with the company.

"Your secretary?" she asked.

"She's my administrative assistant. She's more that a secretary." I replied.

Kim read for a few minutes and said, "Do you fill in your weekly schedule yourself?"

Again, I said, "My administrative assistant does that."

She asked another question, "Do you log the invoices and payments yourself or does your secretary?"

I smiled and again said, "My 'administrative assistant' (I emphasized the title) does that." Kim knew all this and was kidding around.

She walked over beside my chair. I was working at my desk. She pulled the sweatshirt she was wearing over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra so she was topless. My wife has nice tits. I love it when she walks around topless at home. She leaned into me and pulled my face in to her chest and rubbed her tits all over my face. "Does you're 'administrative assistant' do this?" She asked.

My face was embedded in her breasts and I was licking her nipples but managed to say, "No she doesn't do this."

The Kim hiked herself onto my desk right in front of me and on top of the papers I was working on. She lifted her skirt and I discovered that she wasn't wearing any panties. She doesn't shave or trim her pubic hair and has a dark brown triangle of hair above her vulva. Her thighs are smooth as silk. She asked again, "Does your 'administrative assistant' do this?"

I answered, "No, she never has."

She said, "That's good to know."

Kim spread her legs and pulled my head into her crotch and said, "Eat me. I want you to think of my pussy whenever you look at your desk."

I thought, "The hell with work." And dove into her wonderful snatch. I immediately slobbered all over it with my tongue and my nose. I focused on her clit and flicked my tongue back and forth over the little nub. She always responds to my tongue on her clit and she secreted her juices onto my face, getting some on the papers she was sitting upon. She leaned back to give me full access to the opening in her vagina. I swirled my tongue around the rim and licked inside her as far as I could reach. She lifted her legs and rested them on my shoulders while I ate her out. She tasted wonderful, like always. I can never get enough of her juicy pussy. My face was covered with her juices and her scent. I loved it. Work was the furthest thing from my mind. She came with a shudder and pumped more of her nectar onto my face. The papers beneath her were soaked. I lapped up all I could while she held my head into her cunt. It was certainly something I will never forget.

Then she had another trick. She sat up and slid down to the floor and knelt in the leg well under my desk. She reached up and unbuckled my belt and then the button on my pants. She unzipped my fly and reached into find my erect penis, straining to get out. She took it in her hand and gently blew her breath on the tip. Then she gave the tip a flick of her tongue. I groaned and slid forward in response. She licked the underside of my prick, where I am particularly sensitive.

She looked up at me and asked, "Does your 'administrative assistant' do this?"

I replied, "No she doesn't, maybe I should ask her."

I was kidding, of course, but Kim grabbed hold of my balls and said, "If you do, I'll cut these off." She gave a little squeeze which lifted me out of my chair.

Then she put her mouth on my dick and swallowed it into her mouth. Only about half of it could fit in her mouth without penetrating her throat. Kim knows how to deep-throat my cock and she began to move her head up and down, taking me deeper with each thrust. Soon, she was swallowing my entire cock. I was having a hard time holding still. I felt so good. She continued to suck my cock for at least ten minutes, easing off periodically to keep from coming too quickly.

She said, "If I were your administrative assistant, I'd do this for you every day."

I groaned and she continued, "Maybe I should do it every day at home. It might inspire you to finish your work and come home earlier."

She walked out into the outer office where my assistant sits. She sat in her chair. She straightened up in the chair and picked up the phone like she was answering it. She looked beautiful and sexy sitting there topless and acting like a secretary. She said into the phone. "I'm sorry, but he is busy now getting his cock sucked."

The she stood up and asked, "Where do the women who work here stand when they come to see you?"

I pointed to couple of chairs and said, "They sit in one of the chairs or stand in front of the desk if it's a quick discussion."

Kim went over and sat in one of the chairs. She had her skirt pulled up and her legs spread. She put her elbows on the arm rests. She looked fabulous with her tits pushed forward and her pussy looking right at me. "Do they sit like this?" she asked. I took her photo with my camera phone.

I said, "Well, yes, but they have their clothes on and they don't spread their legs."

She asked, "Do you ever imagine what they would look like if they were dressed like me?"

I said, "I purposely do not think that way, but it'll be hard to get what I see now out of my head."

She rubbed one hand on her pussy and said, "Do any of your ladies do this?"

"Absolutely not." I replied, but I was rubbing my cock while I looked at her pussy on the chair in front of me.

She stuck a finger inside her and sucked in into her mouth.

Kim walked over to my desk and said, "Is this where your administrative assistant stands when she talks to you?"

"Usually." I said.

She motioned for me to come around the desk and stand behind her. She put her hands on my desk and bent forward. "Fuck me." She told me.

I stepped out of my pants and shoes and went behind her. I lifted her skirt, exposing her soft pink ass and the folds of her pussy. I aimed my prick at the right spot and pushed forward. "Ahhhh." I exclaimed as my cock slid into my wife's hot, wet vagina.

She moved her butt back to get me farther inside her and she said, "Ohhh! That's it, right there."

I proceeded to fuck her deliberately with long strokes. She looked back at me and said, "You're a bad boy, fucking in your office when you are supposed to be working."

I said, "You seduced me."

My wife laughed and said, "I want you to remember fucking me whenever those young chippies come into your office, and remember that none of them can fuck you as well as I can."

After a few minutes with her bent over my desk she led me over to my office chair. She sat on my lap, facing my desk and rode my cock. I reached around and held her tits and thought I would never think about sitting in my office chair the same way.

We continued for about five minutes and then I felt her flood my cock with fluids from inside her. It was warm and my dick tingled as she squeezed it with her internal muscles. She was coming, panting and tensing her muscles. I shot my semen into her warm channel and she pushed her ass back to get every bit of it.

She turned around and removed her skirt. She was now completely nude. "Take my photo on your desk and keep it on your phone." I did as she asked. She was flush from our sex; her hair was mussed from when she blew me and laid on my desk. Her nipples were hard and brown. Her pretty pussy was engorged a little and there was semen dripping onto the desk. Damn, she looked so hot. I carry that photo with me and look at it frequently and remember. She's sitting right on my desk, in front of my chair with her big tits pushed out and her furry pussy and sloppy cunt sitting right where I do my work.

I said, "The hell with the work. It can wait." I took her to dinner. It was erotic having her sit across from me knowing that she was not wearing a bra or panties. I had a hard-on all through dinner. When we got home, we made love again.

I still work late sometimes. She accuses me of deliberately working late in hopes that she will give me a repeat performance. She says she might, but it will be a surprise. I can only hope.