Working Late Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir."

Karl turned his back on the view. His eyes darkened as they travelled over her. She could see his chest rising and falling.

"Do you enjoy working here?"

The question surprised her. A moment of panic that she'd done something wrong flitted through her. She mentally tested different responses, desperate to pick the right one.

"Amelie," his voice almost hard, "do you enjoy working here?"

Ignoring the confusion within, she followed her instincts.

"Yes, Sir."

As she spoke the words, realisation dawned. It was her use of 'Sir'. She'd been deliberately using it for her own pleasure, emphasising it, enjoying the insinuations of it. But she'd assumed he'd missed the subtleties. Maybe he hadn't.

"Have you minded working late this week?"

"No, Sir."

"You came highly recommended," he continued, "your reference said you were excellent at both working independently, and at following instructions."

"Yes, Sir."

"It also said that you could be audacious."

"Yes, Sir."

"So, I can trust that you'd speak up if I directed you to do something you didn't agree with."

"Yes, Sir."

Karl fell quiet again as he pulled his chair away from his desk and sat down. His eyes shifted to her heels and travelled slowly upward. When his gaze met hers, he spoke.

"Do you want to go home now?"

"No, Sir."

"Come here."

Electricity pulsated through her body as she stood. The line was about to be crossed. Swallowing to wet her throat, she stepped toward him.

"Closer."

Amelie moved again, following his direction, until she stood between the desk and Karl.

"Take off your jacket."

With shaky fingers, she slid the jacket off to reveal the cream, chiffon blouse. As it dropped to the floor, Karl tutted and shook his head. She watched the top of his head nearly skim her skirt as he bent forward to retrieve it. Sitting back up, he folded it and handed it back.

"Always take care of your suit."

"Yes, Sir," she said and carefully placed the item on the far edge of the desk.

"Unfasten your blouse."

Amelie's breath caught in her throat. This was happening. It was really going to happen. Whatever 'it' was. Until this point, she could have convinced herself that the entire situation could have been misunderstood. But stripping, baring flesh, was a step too far for it to be anything other than stepping into forbidden territory. Unless it was cruel joke. No, she refuted, she really didn't think he'd do that. This was the real deal. This was her fantasy coming true.

Anticipation overruled fear, and her hands raised to the top button. She fumbled with the pearly buttons, working her way down. Untucking the waist of the blouse to complete the row, she wondered if she should remove it completely. But he'd not instructed that.

"Good girl," he breathed steady but his voice low, "now, on your knees."

Amelie sank to her knees in the small space front of him. Looking up at him, she waited.

"Do you want to leave, Amelie? You can walk out right now, and everything gets reset to what it was an hour ago."

"No, Sir, I don't want to leave."

She closed that final door. No misunderstandings, no uncertainty of what was possible. Karl gave the slightest nod.

"Tell me again, why you are working late?"

"To do whatever you want me to, whatever you need," Amelie breathed.

"Do you know what I need?"

Amelie hesitated, unsure of what he wanted to hear. Or maybe feel. Or see. To her relief, Karl continued talking.

"I need to know how wet your pussy is, to see your tits naked and bouncing, to feel my cum shooting deep inside you."

"Yes, please," she whispered.

"Yes, please, what?"

"Yes, please, Sir."

"Good girl," he reached out and stroked her hair, "but first, I think you need to show me how much you're willing to give me what I need."

Karl's fingers continued to play with her hair, but without force. She realised that this next step was entirely in her hands. Without waiting for further guidance, Amelie placed her palms on Karl's shins and slowly slid them upwards. Shuffling forward, she grazed her fingernails down his thighs. His legs parted to allow better access. Amelie took advantage of this and knelt between his thighs.

A glance at his face told her how intently he was watching. She freed his belt, then languidly pulled his trouser zip, feeling the release of each tooth. Under her hand, she could feel his bulge growing. She deliberately rubbed against him as she pulled his trousers open. Karl shifted in his seat to allow her to pull at his clothes for better access. Her fingers worked gently to free him from the close-fit boxers. As she exposed his mushroom head, her pussy clenched. Revelling in the throbbing from her clit, she focussed on her task, curling her fingers around his thick shaft.

Karl didn't make a noise, but Amelie could hear the change in his breathing. Licking her lips, she leaned in closer. Holding his cock firmly at the base, she ran her tongue slowly over his slit then blew a puff of air over his wetness. Continuing to lick over his bulging head, the tip of her tongue ran around the rim causing his cock to pulse. Pausing at the sensitive spot on the underside of his shaft, just below the rim, Amelie felt Karl instinctively raise his hips.

He growled as she experimented with different pressures of her tongue until she felt him respond most intensely. Her fingers squeezed his shaft as her lips enclosed his head, sealing herself just below the rim. Greedily sucking and licking, she coaxed his pre-cum onto her tongue.

His salty taste intensified the fire in her pussy. She'd always enjoyed giving blowjobs. The knowledge that her mouth could make a man weak with desire always thrilled her. But this, this was another level. This was worshipping a cock. Karl's cock.

With this thought, Amelie slid her lips downwards to suck deeper, harder. She wanted him to fill her mouth, to claim it for his own. Her mouth worked determinedly and in perfect synchronisation with her fingers wanking him. The wet slurping sounds filled the room, punctuated by throaty moans from Amelie.

She only had one thought now. She wanted his cum. She needed his cum. She wanted to feel the hot spurt fill her mouth and flow down her throat. She needed to have him explode in her mouth.

His breathing drew heavier and transformed into groans. His fingers tightened in her hair as his thighs trembled. He was close. Amelie pushed herself further onto his steel cock. She'd never manage to deep throat properly before. She'd never been bothered about it before. Now, she felt it essential. Before Amelie reached the point to gag, she felt Karl grip her shoulders and push her away.

His wet cock throbbed in front of her face. Amelie bemoaned, devastated that he had shoved her away. With bewildered eyes, she looked up at him.

"I..." she faltered.

Feeling rejected, she knew she was about to beg. She'd never begged in her life.

"Stand up," Karl panted.

The misery of not being rewarded with his cum slowly faded. This wasn't over. She scrambled to her feet. Her blouse still hung open; her hair now dishevelled. Without another word, Karl also stood. He seized her hips and pushed until the desk blocked her. Bending, he hooked his hands under her knees and lifted so she sat on the desk.

His glorious erection bobbed as he stepped back, retrieving his chair. He manoeuvred his seat closer and seized her left calf. Suspending her leg in the air, he slipped her heel off and placed her stockinged foot on the chair arm. He repeated this with her right leg, so she now enclosed him.

It was only as she saw her nylon covered toes that she stiffened with worry. She groaned inwardly. He was about to see that she was a functional girl through and through. For a fleeting moment, she considered running away. But his pulsating cock had her captivated. She needed more of him. It was now or never.

He pulled his chair closer still, causing her knees to bend further. Her skirt slid up her thighs, allowing her freer movement. His caressing fingers began their exploration at her calves. He stroked and teased upwards until he came to the gusset of her tights. She mumbled an embarrassed apology, knowing men preferred stockings. She wanted to be the most alluring fantasy and berated herself for failing.

Amelie watched and waited for a grimace or mockery. Karl's eyes lifted to meet hers. His passionate gaze didn't give way to either. Instead, he reached for his desk drawer. Within moments, she felt one hand return to her inner thigh. Then she heard it. The cold graze of scissor blades being opened and closed.

Amelie froze. She trusted him, she reassured herself as Karl pulled the crotch of the nylon away from her panties underneath. With bated breath, she remained still while the scissors made a small incision. Karl discarded the tool before inserting his fingers through the hole. He yanked and the nylon ripped wide.

Hearing this, Amelie's breath released. A fresh wave of desire washed over her as his fingers now touched her bare skin. His feather touches over her thighs teased along the edges of her panties. She shuddered as she felt one finger run upward through the centre of the material. She tipped her head back and whimpered as he teased her pussy lips through the damp panties. Her hunger shifted from needing his cum to needing his tongue buried in her cunt.

Her lips moved wordlessly as Karl pulled at the cotton, exposing her aching pussy. He ran his finger along her labia towards her clit. He tapped once and Amelie bucked, crying out. Using both hands, he gently coaxed her pussy lips open. Knowing Karl was now staring at her full exposed sex, Amelie groaned with need. Still holding her open, he skimmed his fingers over her, from hole to clit. Leaning in, he blew.

"Please," Amelie caved.

Karl continued with his fingers. Using one hand to keep her spread, he used the other to slide two fingers deep inside her. He rubbed her clit with his stationary hand, while the other slid in an out, curling inside to rub along her inner walls. She writhed under his touch, gasping. But as delicious as it was, it wasn't enough. Her pleas whispered on her lips. Karl conceded and bent his head lower. His tongue flicked her clit once before his lips seized her and sucked her swollen bud hard.

"Oh, my God!" she screamed.

Even before the words had disappeared, he'd released her. She almost cried in disappointment. This was torture. Amelie was about to beg again when he repeated the fast assault on her clit. Intense pleasure overwhelmed her, then it was gone. Over and over. His fingers increased their pace in fucking her. Then his mouth took her one final time. His tongue swirled and flicked her clit, before running down to where his fingers filled her. Taking in as much of her pussy as he could, he ate her as if famished.

Her cunt squeezed his fingers as she babbled incoherently. Her hands flew to the back of his head and gripped his hair. Karl moved his lips slightly and he took her clit between his teeth. With the smallest bite, Amelie exploded. Screaming, her body shook wildly as he relentlessly pushed her orgasm to places unknown.

His fingers slowed, and his mouth released her. Amelie collapsed on the desk. Caught up in the euphoria, she didn't immediately notice Karl moving. It was only when he repositioned her arse at the edge of the desk that she came back to earth. Smiling weakly, she looked up at him as he removed her ripped tights and panties then positioned her legs onto his shoulders.

Karl reached for her blouse and pushed it open. He ran his fingers over her collarbone, down to between her breasts. Her nipples pushed hard against her bra and Karl traced each bud, causing her to groan again. Watching her carefully, he grazed again. Then pinched. Then twisted. Amelie cried out as her back arched. With both hands, he seized the bra cups and yanked them down so her tits bounced free. She hoped that he'd use his mouth on her tits, but instead he shifted his focus now back to her core.

Holding his cock, he ran the tip over her, pushing at her clit, then back down. Then he allowed the entire shaft to slowly grind against the length of her pussy.

"Are you ready to be fucked?"

"Yes, Sir."

He repeated his tease, ensuring his balls pressed against her wet hole as he moved back and forth.

"Do you want my cock?"

"Yes, please, Sir," she whined.

"Beg for it, then."

Without hesitation, Amelie allowed her desperation to flow.

"Please, Sir, I need your cock, I want you to fuck me, to ride me, I need your cock filling my cunt."

Karl held the head of his cock at her wet hole. She could feel it right there. So close.

"My pussy is yours to fuck, Sir, to use for your pleasure," she pleaded, "please, Sir, please can I have your cock now? Please, fuck me, Sir, please!"

With their eyes locked, Karl pushed until the tip entered her. Feeling the graze, she groaned loudly. He held it there for a moment before pulling back out.

"No!" she wailed.

Karl pushed back in again, this time an inch further. Then pulled back until almost out again. His cock slid slowly as he tormented her with an extra inch each time. Amelie couldn't control her voice as she continued to beg and whine. But she realised the more she whined, the slower he moved. Biting her lip, she agonised in silence.

After a few more measured pushes, the pace finally began to increase. Karl gripped her hips and thrust deeper. The building rhythm bounced her tits with increasing force. Amelie released a long, satisfied moan as she revelled in the sensation of his cock massaging her pussy walls.

"You feel so fucking good around my cock," he growled.

His cock continued to slide in and out as he moved one hand from her hip to where they joined. His thumb rolled over Amelie's clit, teasing more.

"Are you going to cum on my cock?"

"Yes," Amelie gasped, lost in her own sexual pleasure.

"Yes, what?"

As he spoke, Karl thrust hard.

"Sir!" Amelie squealed, "Yes, Sir!"

Karl kept at the long, deep thrusting which caused her to cry out at each slam. His hand left her clit and sought her nipple instead. Her tits rocked back and forth with his rhythm, only limited by the bra still wrapped around their edges. He twisted her nipple then squeezed a handful. Amelie's head rolled from side to side. She wasn't sure how much more of this she could take. She never thought too much pleasure could be almost painful. Yet she never wanted it to end.

"Do you want my cum?" Karl groaned.

He was beginning to lose control, she thought. It was getting too much for him too. This idea thrilled Amelie and her second orgasm started to build.

"Oh, fuck, yes please, Sir," she gasped, "I want your cum so badly."

"You want my cum filling your cunt?"

"Yes, Sir, I want to feel you shooting every drop into my cunt, Sir."

"Are you sure?"

"Sir, I'm so sure, I need your cock exploding inside me, marking me with your seed, please, Sir."

"Is this cunt mine now?"

"Fuck yes, it's yours, Sir, it's yours to fuck whenever you please."

Karl groaned louder and his hands moved to her shoulders, holding tight. His thrusts became more powerful than before, pushing Amelie over the edge.

"Oh God," Amelie cried as she began to cum again, "I want you to shoot your cum inside of me! I need your cum, please, Sir, I need it!"

Her pussy clenched Karl's cock as he rammed over and over, shaking the desk. She screamed as she exploded. His fingers dug in hard, keeping buried deep within her, and as her cum flooded his cock he joined in the release. Amelie felt him pulsating as the ripples of her own cumming still carried her.

Drifting down, she revelled in the sensuality of him filling her. Her gaze focussed on Karl, who still stood mostly clothed between her legs. She could feel the tremors racing through his body as he gave her every last drop, as she'd begged.

Once drained, his shoulders relaxed, and he slowly withdrew. His hands gently lowered her legs and Amelie took the hand he offered for her to sit up. As she tucked her breasts back into her bra, Karl stepped back. Without attempting to clean himself, he tucked his semi-hard cock back into his underwear and pulled up his trousers.

Amelie carefully pushed herself off the desk, testing to see if her legs still worked. Karl retrieved her discarded items as she buttoned up her blouse and held out her panties which she accepted with an awkward smile.

"My tights...?"

"These tights?" he held up the ripped nylon.

"Yes, I was just going to..." Amelie indicated to the bin.

"These," he drawled as he tucked them into his pocket, "belong to me now."

Her cheeks burned as she flustered over what to do next. She decided that it would be best to quickly depart. As she stepped by Karl, he seized her arm and pulled her close against him. For the first time, his kissed her.

Her lips parted under his coaxing, enabling his tongue to explore. She succumbed to the force that Karl radiated. His fingers sank into her hair and deepened the kiss. She held onto him helplessly as their tongues entwined. Eventually, Karl pulled back and their lips parted. Amelie feared she'd stumble when he released her, but her bare feet kept her steady. A dazed smile formed as she collected her heels.

"Well, if that's all for tonight..." she attempted some form of normality as she approached the door.

"We can finish there for this evening," he agreed, "if you're still able to work late tomorrow evening again."

"Yes, Sir, I'll be here for whatever you need."

12