Working Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Nanc, take what you want. Enjoy the pleasure as I finger you," and he pressed even deeper as he dropped his face to my chest and started to nuzzle me.

I pulled my hand out of my pants and he looked up at me.

"Please add another finger, Bill. Get me ready for you," I pleaded as I yanked my sports bra over my head.

He stared in awe at my heaving chest. My breasts are a size 40C and had not yet fallen victim to gravity.

"Baby..." he moaned, sinking a second finger into me.

I arched my back and screamed, raising my breasts closer to his face and he latched on to one, sucking so hard as his thick fingers pumped inside my cunt. I could hear how wet I was as his fingers fucked in and out of me, his palm pressing harder into my clit. I needed the pad of his thumb to cum and I begged him for it. I grabbed on to his naked skull and I told him what he wanted to hear.

"Suck and bite my nipples, Bill, and please...use your thumb to rub my clit. I need to cum," I cried. "Please make me cum for you."

And he did as I asked. He moved from nipple to nipple, licking and soothing, biting and sucking. And he moved his hand, twisting his two fingers inside me, curling them to reach my G spot, while his thumb brushed back and forth over my clit. And I rode the sensation, tightening my muscles on his fingers, pressing my clit against the pad of his thumb and holding his head to my breast. I never knew I could be so wet. My pants were already soaked in my juices and as I flew apart for him, I could feel my cum raining down on his fingers, leaking out of me.

"Bill, oh God, Bill...yes," I chanted.

He looked up at me, watching me and his left hand reached to stroke and soothe my jaw.

"You're so beautiful, sweetness. Your cheeks are so pink, so flushed. Is your pussy pink, too? Catch your breath cause we're definitely doing that again." He gently kissed me on my forehead, my nose and my lips before raising himself to his knees on either side of me. His hands curled into the side of my pants and he pulled hard, dragging them and my underwear down my thighs and off my body.

If I was in my right state of mind and not on a cloud, I would have tried to cover myself, to hide from his intense gaze. But my hands remained at my sides and I simply waited.

He pulled his shirt over his head and I saw his pecs, his nipples, a date tattoo, a scar in the shape of an L on his belly. I tried to sit up, to reach for him but he lifted my legs onto his shoulders and I remained propped on my elbows.

"That's it, Nanc. Watch," he ordered and ducked his head.

His tongue stabbed right into my pussy, licking deep inside, his nose grazing my clit. I could feel him drawing out more of my juice, lapping up my cum but making me wetter still. His hands reached up and squeezed my breasts, molding them to his palms as he watched my face and still, he ate me. He feasted on my pussy with his tongue and then his lips, sucking on my pussy lips, pulling them into his mouth. And when he moved to suck on my clit, he twisted my nipples hard between his fingers and I came. I reached for his head and pressed my pussy into his face and he stayed with me, sucking and soothing as I screamed.

"Bill..." I moaned. "I need you, I want all of you."

He pulled back slowly, lowering my legs, rubbing my thighs. And when I could breathe again, he pulled me into a sitting position. With shaky hands, I reached for the fly of his jeans.

"No, baby," he said, grabbing my hands. I looked up at him as he bent to one knee and scooped me up. He tucked one arm around my back and one under my legs and stood with me.

"Bill!" I yelled in panic.

"Relax, Nanc. I can bench 400. You're as light as a feather," he said and walked towards my open bedroom door. He carried me right to my bed and said, "Pull back the covers."

I reached down and did as he asked. He sat me down in the middle of the bed and stood at the side. He began to undo his jeans and I reached for him again.

"No, next time. I have to get inside you," he told me, pulling his jeans and his boxer briefs down and off.

I had no idea what time it was but the light was still shining through my bedroom blinds as he climbed onto the bed, pulling my thighs apart. I gasped at the size of him. So long, so thick, so dark, so veiny...Blackie had nothing on him. And the tip, the widest tip I had ever seen, was oozing droplets of cum. It was pearly white against his black cock.

He bent down and kissed me, his eyes reassuring me as he sunk his tongue deep into my mouth. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. And even if I did feel like I was ripping apart, all I wanted was him inside of me. I reached down to touch him and it was his turn to gasp, his forehead resting on me.

"Did you taste yourself on me when we kissed?" he asked, as I stroked him up and down. "I love the taste of your pussy. I could eat you forever. You're so wet and juicy. I know I'm going to stretch you and I'll be gentle until I can't be anymore. I know we're gonna fit, Nanc. And I can't wait to drag my cock back out of you and see it covered in your cum before I plunge it back in...over and over again."

"Bill," I whimpered, "please let me lick you."

"Next time," he said again, and pushed me flat on my back, pulling a pillow under my head. He reached under me and grabbed my ass, squeezing me as his cock made contact with my pussy. I could feel the heat of him, the steel of him as he moved it up and down over me, stroking my slit.

"We look so good together, baby. You're strawberry and I'm chocolate and your cream is pure vanilla. That's what you taste like, sweets. And it's already coating my cock. I'm gonna feed you the tip. Are you ready to open for me?" he asked.

"Take me," I pleaded, grabbing my tits and arching my back.

He held tight to my ass as the thick tip of his cock pushed against my pussy. He barely pushed in before he pulled back out. I whimpered and he fed me more, going just a bit deeper with each stroke. I felt myself stretching as he fed me and it was torture. I wanted to feel him inside of me to the root.

"You have my tip," he said. "Can I give you more?"

"Yes!" I cried.

I was so overcome with emotion, I felt myself tearing up. I had never in my life felt as alive as I did in this moment, as I watched Bill's face concentrating on not hurting me. He wanted me and we were fitting together, truly like pieces in a puzzle. I groaned as I felt him go deeper, excited to know that I still had a long way to go, loving and aching for the pain.

"I'm trying to go slow, baby," he said, looking up at me. He stilled when he saw my eyes.

"Nanc, are you okay?" he asked

"Please come here, Bill," I said, reaching my arms up for him. He let go of my ass and came down over me, pressing himself deeper as he moved. My mouth opened in an O and my eyes grew huge.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I went too deep, too quick," he apologized, leaning down to kiss my cheeks.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and lifted my legs to hug his hips.

"You didn't hurt me, Bill. It's the best type of pain. I feel alive and I've never felt this way. Please, give me all of you," I whimpered.

He pulled back to look at me, sliding his hands into my hair.

"Pound me," I told him. "I want to cum on your cock. I want to feel your cum deep inside of me, pouring out of me."

"Well, don't hold back, baby," he grinned. "Tell me how you really feel."

He bent down to kiss me and he moved. He pulled almost out of me and then sunk deep, just like I had begged. Our bodies rocked together. My nipples dug into his chest...his rock-solid chest that was tight to my own, pressing down on me. I loved his weight, his heat, the steel of his cock as it opened me, thrusting in and out of my tight pink pussy that was clearly made for him. I could feel the veins that ran along his shaft stroking the walls of my cunt, torturing me. No one had every stroked me like this, no one had ever fit me so well.

"Fuck me harder, Bill," I begged, feeling the tears run from my eyes. "You're so hot, so hard and I'm so wet for you. I've wanted you for so long. I've dreamed about you inside of me, stretching me, opening me...take me!"

"Nanc, you are so beautiful, baby. You're gripping me, squeezing me. That's it...fuck me back. I'm almost all the way inside you. I want to feel my balls hitting your ass. I love taking you bareback, feeling all of you..." And he pounded me, in and out, over and over again, stroking areas of my cunt that had never been touched before. My pussy was so wet, I could hear us. And it was the sweetest sound.

"I'm cumming, Bill!" I cried, flying apart in his arms, squeezing every inch of this thick black cock with my juicy cunt. And he held my hair a bit tighter, forcing my gaze to stay locked to his as he slammed into me over and over again. His eyes went dark and I felt him cum, I watched him cum. He pumped me full of him and I felt so warm inside, so alive.

He collapsed on top of me and I scratched his back, keeping him there.

"You definitely deserve the sweet treats I brought you," he whispered in my ear.

"I already had my dessert," I told him, squeezing his cock with my cunt once more, "and I'm still full."

He lifted his head to peer down at me. "Good, cause I'm not moving," he said and pulled the blanket over us.

12