Working Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night she kissed me and put my hand on her breast, I'd already known she was planning to do something. I even told her I knew, yet I went to Starbucks with her anyway. And, the last night, I willingly let Defne kiss me and put my hand between her legs. Not only that, but when Defne was finished, I'd turned to her right away, so she could do what she had done. I did way more than enough to get me in really big trouble with my wife, and I did it in front of a ton of witnesses. Would a man who was worried about his wife finding out do all the things I'd done? No, something else had made me stop the game that night, because it definitely wasn't because I was married. And, she thought she knew what that something was.

She said that Defne had told her everything we'd talked about that night and she only half agreed with what she had said. Defne needed an excuse, such as losing a bet, before doing something that she wanted but was afraid to try. And, she was pretty sure that Defne actually preferred losing those bets, because she liked feeling forced to do things. When she said that part, Defne turned red from embarrassment, which told me she'd probably hit pretty close to the truth. The she continued by saying Defne thought they both worked the same way, but she didn't need the same thing Defne did. She just needed to be horny enough, and she could do just about anything in bed.

Then she smiled and said yes, she did want to try making love to Defne, that much was true. Most women wanted to try it, if they were honest with themselves, and she was always honest with herself. But she'd never been horny enough when she was around a woman she'd like to try it with. That's why she'd gone along with the bet, because she was fairly sure she would win it. Not so much because she had more guts than Defne, but because she was sure Defne wouldn't let her lose. And she also knew that having Defne lick her pussy would make her horny enough to do the same to Defne. So, Defne was right about a few of the things she'd said. She did want to try it, and the only way she would was after she won the bet. It was just that what it took to get her to do it was different for her than it was for Defne. And she knew that what it would take to get me to let them finish the game was different too.

But, before she told me what she thought I needed, she wanted to explain something else to me, because it had a lot to do with her theory. She said she knew Defne had told me what she'd said about why I had to be the one she finished the bet with. And she knew Defne had asked me what I'd done to make her say that. Of course, I couldn't answer that question, because I didn't know what I'd done. Or, to put it differently, I knew what I'd done physically, but there was no way for me to know why it mattered. It was when I'd returned the kiss she gave me, and when I started caressing her. I'd been right that night, although she didn't admit it then. Her nipples had gotten hard, and she known that without having to look. That one little kiss, and that small caress had made her horny as hell, something no single kiss had ever done before. And that scared her enough to make her run away from me that night.

This was only supposed to be a game, a way to win the bet. But with that one little kiss, I'd changed the rules on her, and she almost quit because of it. That last night, she was sure she'd win one way or another, because Defne would find a way to make her win. Probably by telling her she'd have to let me stick my hand in her pants or something to beat Defne sticking her hand in mine. She definitely hadn't planned on saying she'd do the thing she'd said. Except, when she'd kissed me while rubbing my pants, she'd started thinking about that other kiss, and that made her horny again. And, because she'd gotten horny, and would do anything if she was horny enough, she'd blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

When I'd quit the game, and they couldn't get me to change my mind, she knew she was going to lose the bet. She'd never be able to do what she'd said, unless she was horny, and she knew none of the other guys would make her horny enough. She couldn't pick one of the other guys, and because she'd already said she'd do it, she couldn't change what she planned to do to win. So, the only way she could win the bet, was for it to be with me, so she'd remember that kiss.

And it was that kiss, and something I'd said that night that told her why I'd really stopped the game. She'd asked me then why I'd kissed her, and now she thought she knew the answer. I'd known it was only a game, and that it wouldn't be anything except a game to her. But, I'd wanted more than that, so I'd kissed her, hoping she'd want to take it further too. Her asking me why I'd kissed her, then running away from me, told me that there was absolutely nothing past the game. And, she wasn't going to lie to me here, because there hadn't been anything past that. I just wasn't supposed to learn that until the game was over, and they said bye and thanks for playing.

So she was surprised when I was willing to keep playing the game anyway. Then again, maybe I was hoping I could get her to change her mind at the last minute, or at least offer to thank me some way. But, since I knew it was only a game, when things got dangerous I'd quit. And while she was frustrated and a little mad at me for that, how could she blame me. I'd said it myself, but neither one of them had caught it, or understood what it meant. I'd told them then that I had way too much to lose and nothing to win. And that was why I'd stopped the game, because there was nothing in it for me. Why would I take that risk if I knew I wasn't going to get anything out of it? I'd needed a reason to do it, and they hadn't given me one, or to be precise, she hadn't given me one. And that was why I'd kept refusing to change my mind, because I had absolutely nothing to win.

I probably thought she was stupid for admitting that she'd planned to just use me to win the bet. Still, she wasn't telling me anything I didn't already know, so why not be honest with me. And, she wanted to be honest with me, so I'd believe the rest of what she had to say. She still wanted to win the bet; she wasn't going to lie about that. But, her reason for wanting to win wasn't the same as it used to be. Before, she'd wanted to win so that she wouldn't have to be the first to cross the line her and Defne wanted to cross. Now she only wanted to win because Defne would be happier losing the bet than she would be winning it. Whether she won or lost though, she wanted the bet to be over tonight, and she wanted me to finish it.

She knew she had no right to ask me to do this, and she'd understand if I turned her down. But this time, if I played the game with them, there was definitely something in it for me. Even if she lost, there'd still be something in it for me, if I wanted it. That confused me, because if I let her play the game, she couldn't lose could she? And when I told her that, she said that part of it was up to me. All I had to do was agree to continue playing the game, and she would let me decide if she was going to win or lose the bet. Again, I told her I didn't understand how I could agree to play the game, yet still decide that she would lose.

She said it was simple. If I wanted her to win, all I had to do was push my chair back and open my zipper. She'd do what she said she was going to do, and then we'd all go to her apartment where she would finish what she started while Defne started paying off the bet. If I wanted her to lose, I just had to tell her that, and we'd go to her apartment anyway. But, if I chose the second one, I'd have to make love to her before she could start paying her debt. Because, if that one damn kiss had made her that horny, what would me making love to her do? Either way, win or lose, she wanted me to make love to her tonight, because of that one little kiss. So, did I have enough of a reason to play now? And, did I want her to win or lose the bet? It was all up to me.

Of course I wanted to play the game now, and the she devil knew I would. The only question was how I wanted to play it. I was going to fuck her either way, and I was sure she'd suck my cock whether it was before or after I fucked her. And, no matter who won, she'd end up eating Defne's pussy before the night was over anyway. So, did I want to make it easy for her, or did I want to get some kind of revenge for her having planned to just use me? She knew what was going through my mind, because she took my hand in hers, and told me she'd accept either one of those choices. But, it wasn't me who made the decision; it was Defne who made it for me. Aysegul had been right about her, and how she would rather lose than win, so she'd have her excuse for doing what she wanted to do. Because, she leaned real close to me, and started whispering in my ear, as her hand went to work on my zipper. And what she said was to let Aysegul win, please, let Aysegul win.

Now, whenever the women finish exercising early, Aysegul and I are at her apartment 5 minutes later. And, once a month, she'll leave work early enough to spend my whole exercise time on really personal training. And the girls are happy with each other, and don't have to bet anymore to eat each other's pussies. As for my friend, he'll never mention anything to my wife about this. That's because he learned who had been Defne's first choice to play the game. And, while he still prefers Defne, he has no problem fucking Aysegul every now and then when we swap partners during our long training sessions. I'd say that working out is really working out well for all of us, wouldn't you?