Working Out Issues Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Drew," I said.

Drew glared at me, "I'm not even joking. Seriously, I feel like I just had a heart attack. You know if you're in love with someone you can just date them, right? You don't have to play some twisted fucking keep-away game?"

"Okay, Drew, I think we're good now," I said.

Drew shook his head and started towards the door, "And you're both hot, too! Two hot people who are in love! It's not rocket science!"

He stopped at the door.

"I didn't make any soup, by the way. I started eavesdropping on you after like five seconds."

"That's fine," I smiled up at Adam, "I think I'm going to be alright."

"Ugh!" Drew groaned dramatically, and slammed the door behind him.

Adam gave me a gentle squeeze. I sighed.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay," Adam laughed, "Honestly, he has a point."

I giggled, "Yeah."

Adam leaned down and kissed me again. I kissed him back, less frantic and desperate than our first kiss. This was slow, and gentle, and full of gentle, simmering passion. When we ended it, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed myself against him, soaking in his warmth and his smell and his strong arms holding me tight.

"I missed you so much," I sighed.

"Me too," Adam said softly, "I tried to move on but I feel like I've just been waiting for you this whole time."

I felt a pang of guilt, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," said Adam.

i looked up at him. there was still a twinge of hurt in his gorgeous eyes. but as I looked at him it faded away and he just looked happy and in love.

"I promise I won't leave you like that again," I said

Adam smiled and tightened his grip a little more, "I wouldn't let you."

I felt a little thrill.

"Mmm," I teased, "Someone's getting a little possessive."

Adam loosened his grip, "Sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"No," I purred, running my hands down his back, grabbing his firm butt and pulling him towards me, "I like it. My big, strong, possessive boyfriend."

Adam gasped and I felt the familiar swelling hardness pressing against me. I giggled and rubbed myself against him, gently grinding my pelvis against his cock.

"Could you... could you say that again?" he asked, "Please?"

I smiled up at him seductively, "Make me."

Adam looked at me for a second, then he grinned, reached down, grabbed my butt, and almost effortlessly lifted me up into the air. I squealed, wrapped my legs around his waist, and held on tight as my big, strong, possessive boyfriend carried me back into my bedroom.