Working Overtime

Story Info
Working late at night, you never know what you'll see...
2.2k words
4.77
13.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone in the quiet office at night, I was the last one working. The climate control system hummed in the still air, and empty cubicles surrounded me. I could barely see, I had been working so long in the unlit office space with only my monitor's pale light to see by.

What I needed, I decided, was a warm cup of tea and, more importantly, the walk to and from the break room to get it.

As I approached the break room, I noticed the door stood open barely a crack, but the motion sensitive light was already on.

"That's odd", I thought to myself as I continued down the hallway towards it.

I heard a single low moan. I froze in place, and strained to listen more closely. I could hear what sounded like panting. No, grunting. Animalistic and feral. I slipped my shoes off, so as not to make a sound on the linoleum as I quietly approached the door and looked through the crack.

My supervisor, Dominic, was there with the new secretary, Alexia. Dominic was in his mid forties, in good shape, with brown hair marked with distinguished salt and pepper streaks. Handsome and rugged, he has caught my eye many times before. He was wearing a casual blue shirt, and a pair of black boxers, tented obscenely and his pants were discarded nearby on the floor. Seeing him like this was enough to make me feel my heart quicken.

Alexia, on the other hand, was in her twenties, pretty, and her clothes were a mess. She was dressed in a knee length black skirt and a white button down blouse. The buttons were open to show a pale blue polka dotted bra beneath it, and Dominic's hand under one of the cups. His wedding ring caught the light. Alexia didn't seem to care that it was there. If she had, it hadn't stopped her.

Suddenly Dominic roughly spun her around and pressed her against the table. She was facing my direction now and I was transfixed. He shoved her skirt up and kicked his boxers off and moved in behind her.

Alexia started to say something, and he cut her off. "I didn't ask what you thought, Alexia. You're mine, remember? My little slut? Isn't that what you promised me when I got you this job?" Dominic said harshly, kicking his boxers off behind himself.

I wondered if I should say something. Before I could think, her eyes went wide and she straightened her back and relaxed, sticking her ass out towards Dominic's body.

"Yes sir." Alexia replied breathlessly and moaned once, "I'll be such a good little slut for you. You'll see. I'll take such good care of...y..y..you"

Dominic wasn't waiting for her response, he was thrusting into her already. Before I knew what was happening, I had my own hand under my skirt. God, had anyone ever treated me like that? I didn't think so, but I was suddenly very aware that I wanted them to.

My panties were damp already as my hand find its way inside, almost independent of my control. I let out a quiet moan in the dark hallway, eyes locked on what was happening in front of me. This was like something out of a dirty movie, or an erotic novel.

Alexia's breaths were getting shorter and she started to moan a little to match every thrust Dominic gave her. He gripped her shirt for traction, one of the buttons popping off as he did.

"What are you?" He hissed over her back and into her ear.

"Yours." She replied. "I'm your little slut. I belong to you. I'm yours to fuck whenever you want. To use."

"That's right." He grunted, thrusting harder into her.

I could see her bumping up against the table now, face still towards me. Her eyes flickered open and suddenly locked on my own. I froze in terror, my hand still in my own panties, touching my soft, wet pussy.

Alexia's lips curled in a naughty smile. "Fill me with your cum.... Please..." she whimpered, eyes still fixed on mine. "I want to feel you cum...I want to be your good girl."

Dominic didn't answer, he just kept going. More erratically now, he kept pounding into her. I couldn't move, terrified he'd see me too. I needn't have worried, he was entirely lost in fucking the delicious Alexia, and suddenly I didn't blame him. There she was, all his. I wasn't sure if I wanted her or wanted to be her at that moment.

Then Dominic grunted loudly and pushed all the way in and held her there. Alexia moaned and pushed back as best she could, and I could see his legs twitching. He was filling her right there in front of me.

He stepped away unsteadily and gathered his things, turning to the other exit of the break room closer to the exit.

"Good little slut," he called over his shoulder, leaving her there on the table. "Clean that table up and then go home. I'll see you tomorrow. Be ready."

With that, the door closed behind him. I stepped back into the deeper shadows behind me and composed myself a little before sneaking back to my desk.

***

For what seemed like an eternity, I sat at my desk in the quiet of the office. I couldn't believe what I'd just seen. I couldn't believe how much I'd liked it. There was a lot going on in my head.

I'd had fantasies about Dominic before, but any person who liked men would. He was everything you could possibly want in a man. Strong, confident, sweet...or was he? That sure hadn't been sweet, what I saw in him with Alexia.

But if possible, it was stronger now. I'd seen him as off limits before, being married, but clearly that wasn't a barrier for him. Just the thought of him pushing me down on that table, pushing himself inside me without warning. The sensation of him taking what he wanted from me, making me love it. It was just too much.

I suddenly had the sensation I wasn't alone. I looked up behind me and there she was. Alexia standing behind me, leaning on the wall of my cubicle. She had a half smile on her face. Coy, with one side up, she lifted her hands to the top of the wall and rested her chin on them.

"You liked what you saw." She stated. It hadn't been a question. She knew I had. She'd watched me unable to stop myself from touching myself. What she didn't know was that part of me had wanted to be her, but the other part of me had wanted to be him. Well, not exactly. Not him. I had wanted to be the one behind her. Making her moan and while like she had been for him.

Interrupting my thoughts, she asked me, "Can you keep our secret? I need to know if I can trust you"

I started to reply, but I couldn't get the words out, so I just nodded silently. She smiled, nodding once in recognition.

"Thanks..." Alexia started, then as of hearing My thoughts from before, she said, "I liked watching you too."

She closed the gap between us so quickly, it was almost impossible. Her lips were so close to mine I could feel her hot breath against them. I could still smell her sweat, her arousal fresh. She knew what she wanted. Her lips didn't have time to find mine, because mine found hers first, and before I know it, I was kissing her. The softness of her lips against mine were a new sensation. Of course, I'd had daydreams of kissing another woman, who hadn't? But to actually be here, I didn't know what to do.

As if sensing my panic, she gripped my hand with her own. Breaking the kiss, she rested her head against mine and said, "So you'll keep secrets...but do you like surprises?"

I half nodded, lost in the moment. I would have done anything she wanted right then, if she promised to kiss me like that again.

"Just don't...freak, ok?" Alexia said. Her eyes had a little fear in them now, and she had my hand against the front of her skirt, pressing the fabric up and then my hand against the bulge in her panties where the folds I expected would have been.

I started a little, surprise pulling my hand back, and she looked like she might bolt. I reached back out, fingers tentatively tracing her.

"I like surprises", I whispered to her. Her lips pressed against mine and her hand left mine to explore while she guided me up and onto my desk, the keyboard pushing out of the way.

My hand pulled the fabric to the side and freed her cock from inside it. I had to see. I pushed up her skirt and broke the kiss, sliding off the desk and to my knees. There it was, her beautiful cock. I'd never seen anything like it before. Powerful and feminine, it was suddenly all I wanted in the world.

I leaned forward and took the head of it into my mouth slowly and I heard Alexia suck in her breath and hold it. My lips closed around here and pulled over my teeth as I took her deeper. A little at a time, I bobbed my head slowly on her, every time taking a little more in. I could hear her moaning in satisfaction as I did.

Alexia's hands wound into my hair, pulling me in, slowly rocking her hips against my mouth, grunting in such a feminine way. I could taste the drops of precum forming as I continued to take her in my mouth.

On my knees, I hiked up my skirt and pushed my hand back into my panties like I had when I watched her surrender to Dominic. I ran my hand up here thigh and found sticky spots, remembering him filling her. Instead of pulling my hand away, I found that I was even more turned on knowing I was where he'd been just a little earlier.

God, I wanted something more than just my hand. I needed to be filled. I needed what Dominic had given her. I looked up into her eyes and she knew what I wanted.

She tugged me roughly to my feet and spun me around, my hands landing on the surface of my desk. Her hand on my back, pressing me lower against the desk.

"You know what I want?" She asked me, pressing her bulging cock against me through the fabric of my skirt and panties.

"You want...a little slut..." I started

"I want you to be mine. To do whatever I want to, like you watched Dominic do to me. I want you to serve me at my pleasure. "

I hadn't ever thought about that belt, but I needed it now. I needed to belong to her. I frantically nodded. "Yes, oh god yes...I'm yours..."

I knew it was true, too. I'd never so much as kisses another woman, and here I was, pledging to be her little slut. To let her use me. And I loved it.

She pulled my skirt up and tugged my panties to the side, rubbing the head of her cock against my soaking pussy.

"Push back on it. Slow. Show me you want it. My little slut."

The words sent shocks through me, and I pushed back obediently, my pussy stretching to welcome her.

"Mmmmmmm....good girl." She purred. You're doing great. Such a good slut, so eager to let me fuck her."

I couldn't speak, could only push back into her as she stretched me...filled me. Lost in the moment, I knew I'd never be the same. This was what I wanted.

Suddenly she lunged forward, burying herself completely inside me. I moaned and squealed. It felt perfect. No man had known so completely how to give me exactly what I wanted.

Her hand pressed me lower now against my desk. Her hips started pounding into me. I lost track of the feeling in my legs and felt them shaking.

The muscles in my stomach started to tighten with each thrust, my voice dangerously loud in the empty office. I didn't care. I was a good little slut, getting fucked on my desk like a good slut deserved.

She tugged at my hair, pulling my head up and forcing my back to arch. Her cock pressed against the perfect spot inside me and I just about collapsed. I started to feel my orgasm washing over me like a wave.

I know I was loud. I know I screamed her name. I know I begged her to fuck me...to make me hers. I wanted her to cum. I wanted to drain her into me.

"Cum for me...please ... please fill me...". My words echoed hers from before and that thought sent me right over. I cleaned my hands on my desk and my pussy on her cock.

That was enough for her too... I could feel her push all the way in and hold herself there. She held my shoulders, knuckles white and she moaned. I felt her twitch inside me and the warmth of her cum flooded me. She was as mine as I was hers.

She stayed inside me and collapsed on top of me, her weight pinning me under her.

"Good girls." I heard Dominic say in the dark, stepping into the light. I looked back, and I knew in that instant I had been set up. I was really looking forward to finding out what they had in mind for me next.