Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 08

Story Info
Sharing memories, cocks and Jodi...Pete's ready for more.
3.2k words
4.52
12.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wearing running shorts and I guess it was impossible to miss the bulge. I remember thinking about spending the evening with Jo and Pete; what can I say...I got worked up.

He grinned, "You know...I've seen a few impressive dicks, but the outline in those shorts is fucking pornstar, dude."

"You know, in high school, I would sneak glances at this guy, in the locker room. His name was Dan...he had a huge fucking dick. I wish he were here, and I could compare you."

Feeling my ego, I looked down and rubbed the outline...it wasn't beer can thick, but it did look crazy big.

He moved closer, hooked his thumbs on the waistband and pushed the shorts and underwear to my knees. My dick wasn't completely hard yet, but close; it hung heavy and bobbed slowly, as it pulsed closer to full erection. "Fuck! I was gonna offer you a beer, but shit! I think we need to take care of this."

He unzipped his jeans, dropped them to the floor and kicked them aside. There it was, in all its glory; Pete had nice dick, too. It wasn't hard yet, either, but well on its way.

I grinned, "Looks like you've got some nice wood, too...we both need attention."

He was so mesmerized, he took my dick in his hand and dropped to his knees, "Jesus...the flashback continues! I never ever got this close to Dan, but I think his cockhead is the same shape...thick and flared, like a big plum! I almost jumped him in the shower one time...I remember we were the last ones in the locker room, and I was ready to make a move and he just walked out...turned off the shower and walked out. I had so much wood, I jerked two loads, before I got dressed. I was ready to suck him dry! Fuck! He could've bent me over and I would've taken it!"

"Shit, that sounds hot...like porn-in-the-making," I smiled, "and I think you're the pornstar, dude."

"It was a porn plot; I guess he was a man crush...ya think?"

"Yeah, it sounds that way...he sounds hot. Now, I wanna meet this guy."

His tongue swirled over the head, soaking it with spit and probing the slit. He licked down and around the top of the shaft, all the way to the base and then back up to the silvery purple summit. He grinned up at me, "Dude, I think you're the man crush, now."

After I responded, "Get to work, man crush," he got more aggressive, grabbing for my hips to pull me closer. He started with my balls, slowly licking his way back up the girthy underside. He cupped them with one hand and stroked the shaft with the other, pumping with his fist.

He anxiously licked all over; I could tell he was ready to take it and he grinned, "You know...I'm glad we all hooked-up...wish I had the guts to do this in high school with Dan."

He spread his lips wide and it filled his mouth, stretching his lips. It didn't take long before I was moaning and leaking; it lubed his tongue's dance over the head.

He pulled off and took another look. It is a nice cock, but the curious look of admiration was surely rooted in the memories of his high school cock worship. "Fuck, this's one smokin' cock...I love to feel my lips stretch, but I bet it feels amazing to be fucked...fucked hard...you know? I'm lucky, dude...we're all lucky."

Did he really just say that? I didn't know where to go with things or what to say. So, I awkwardly responded, "Mmmmm...fuck, you got that right...we are lucky!"

After that, he really started to get into it, and I started fucking his mouth. I grabbed his head with both hands and pumped deeper; I went as deep as he could go, teasing his gag reflex...using his throat like a fuck toy.

I got a huge grin on my face, when Jodi came through the door. "Hey sweetie, two young men...out of control hormones...things just got out of hand."

She laid her satchel aside and started stripping off clothes, "I was hoping for a glass of chardonnay, but out of control hormones are way better."

I stopped fucking and just held it deep, pushing up against his throat. I was really tempted to take it all the way and spray the back of his throat, but I wanted Jodi, even more. I thought her timing was spot-on...a minute or two later and there'd be no stopping things.

When I let go, he caught his breath and looked over to Jo, "Honey, I promise I'll share...just a few more."

"Baby it's all good...I love watching."

He worked the shaft for a few more minutes, before letting it pop out. When he got up, he grabbed hold and started stroking it. When she noticed him grip harder to make his fingers meet, she smiled, "It's thick...just watching, makes me wet...mmmmm...so fucking wet!"

She fingered that growing wetness between her legs, as she watched her husband stroke both cocks, one in each hand.

I groaned, "Fuckkkk Pete! That's good...yeah like that...mmmmm...keep it up...yeah, keep it up...yeah...yeah!"

Then, she reached out and took over. Pushing the heads together, she ran her tongue around both. Barely able to fit both in her mouth. "I'll hold them together, like this, but can you both pump me, so I get one at a time."

We paced our thrusts, sliding over each other and alternating cockheads in her mouth.

It wasn't long before Pete grinned, "Dude, I'm fuckin' close! You?"

"Not yet...still got a ways to go."

"Catch up and we can cum together."

Jo smiled, "Yeah! Cum together for me...cover me with all that yummy sex."

"Well, when you put it that way."

He pulled out and choked it, while I went wild, fucking her mouth.

I groaned, "Closer...getting' closer...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuck...cumming, dude! Get in here...cumming...cum with me!"

As both cocks erupted over her tits, "Now, dude...Now! Shoot that load...shoot it!"

My body tensed and the first strand splashed over her breast. There was more cum than you could imagine, but it had been several days, for both of us. She had a little on her neck, but most of it painted her breasts with a musky sheen.

She smiled at me...then Pete, "Mmmmm...let me clean you both up?"

We both leaned in so she could lick up remnants. She worked each dick, carefully licking and milking, to suck out any that was left.

When she looked down at her breasts, glistening with seed, "Guys, that was fucking incredible...thank you!

Grinning with a sexy smile and pulling juice from her pussy, "But, look at what I got for you!" She held it up to my face and I plunged the fingers into my mouth.

Pete laid her back and cleaned her breasts. Looking like an erotic confectionary, her creamy white tits glistened with cum. Cupping one in each hand, he methodically licked them clean. He finished by sucking and gently nibbling the teats, "There you're clean...and ready for more!"

"Mmmm...I am ready...ready for more," she flashed a sexy grin.

He got up and started to lean back into a chair, "You guys wanna move to the bedroom?"

"Sure, let's go."

"Let me get my chardonnay...I'm on the way." She giggled, "Keep Robbie all hard for me."

As we headed toward the bedroom, she whistled, "Look at those perky cheeks...all that hot, man butt!"

She put her glass on nightstand and spread out on the bed. I climbed up on top, one knee on each side; I felt the caress of her big, perky tits on my chest, erect nipples dragging over my flesh. I humped the shaft over her clit and poked the head just inside.

Because Jo's really small, I always take it easy, at first. The initial twinge quickly turns to ecstasy and her body trembles, when she felt it stroke, in and out. "Oh god! Oh my God...mmmmmm! I need fucked...need to get fucked."

She was ready...clearly ready, but I guess I was in the mood to tease. "Sweetie, let me make sure your nice and wet, first," and buried my face between her legs...I really wanted to make things last. She grabbed both her knees and pulled back to open her legs more; it gave me room to work. Lapping up the precious taste, I nibbled her clit and parted the moist folds to go deeper. My stiffened tongue pumped deeper; it darted all over her hot, steamy insides.

I was able to keep her moaning for four, five...maybe fifteen minutes...I don't know. Dripping wet with musk, I knew the prize was in sight, when her legs begin to shudder.

"Fuck...fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah...Rob...don't stop...god, don't stop!"

I felt her muscles tighten around me, holding me tight...keeping me exactly where she wanted me...eating pussy.

She screamed and humped her pussy into my face, as waves of orgasm flowed through her body. "Oh fuck! Rob...yeah...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...cum...cumming...cumming...oh god, cumming!"

I gently push my fingers inside, as she comes back to earth. Gazing over her body; she was prone and still anxious to be fucked. I was horny as shit and so rock hard...I was ready to fuck anything that moved. I sucked the warm sex from my fingers and stroked a fist over my dick. My fingers tightened around its girth. Veins textured the shaft and it felt heavy; I remember thinking it looked aggressive and even hungry...hungry for pussy.

Fortunately, Jo was still DTF...she grinned and begged, "Sweetie, you are a fucking tease! I know I'm wet enough, now...push it in and fuck me! I'm so ready...put it in me...fuck me."

I spread her thighs and humped my cock up and down over the slit, again. Pushing through her pussy lips fueled her desire, "Oh god...sweetie...sweetie...that's perfect...mmmmm...yes!"

She squeezed her eyes shut as the delicious sensation took over, "Mmmmmm...god...go slow...go slow...let me feel it...let me feel that cock stretch...god, stretch me! Oh Pete, baby...he feels so good...Robbie feels so good (Robbie's the nickname they gave my dick)! God, I miss this so much...it's been weeks!"

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...Pete, sweetie...lay back and watch him use me...use me, like a...like a fuck toy. You know I love to be a fuck toy, baby."

Wet with musk, the swollen lips of her labia coated my dick; we kissed hungrily, with her tongue pushing through my lips...and sharing a hint of male release. I started rolling my hips into hers, pumping my dick, deep into her belly. When a woman needs cock, it's hard to describe the sensuous pleasure her pussy harbors. Steamy wetness enveloped my cock and it felt like her pussy caressed the shaft everywhere, all at once. Each time I pulled back, she rolled her hips to follow mine, as if she didn't want me to pull out...she wanted to keep it all inside.

"That's a good girl...good girl, take that cock...love that cock...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...take it...take that cock! Let me see those big gray eyes...and beg me...beg me for cock...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah!"

Her eyes met mine, "Ahhhh...yeah...gimme that cock...please, please, gimme that cock...fuck me...fuck me...mmmmm...make me...uhhhh...uhhhh...make me a fuck toy...use me...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck me!"

Pete seemed fascinated with my ass; it rippled from thrusting into his wife. He ran his hands over each muscled cheek, then he went lower to my balls. I half expected a dick to penetrate me; I would've welcomed it, but then I felt his fingers exploring my balls...and then his tongue.

"Oh fuck...you two are good...now, you're double teaming me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck! Jo...Jodi...that pussy...tight pussy, workin' my dick...and Pete...my balls love that tongue...fuckin' keep it up...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...yeah!"

She giggled, "Those balls have to be lighter after that last load."

"Sweetie they might be, but they still look full...I guess that means more for us! I loved cleaning your tits...fuck him for that creampie! I wanna eat it...wanna eat that, too...gonna lick all his cum out of you...lick it all out of your pussy!"

"Sweetie...uhhhh...uhhhh...Rob, we both want it...give me that creampie! Mmmmm...I know your balls are big and heavy with all that juice...we want it...want all that juice!"

I knew it wasn't far off and slammed harder, "Yeah...you got it...uhhhh...uhhhh...getting close...gettin' real close."

With her big titties bobbing and bouncing for me, I was getting close. Her tits are meaty and full, and the nipples were hard and swollen. To enticing to pass up, she whimpered when my lips wrapped tight around a nipple. The taste of her skin excited my tongue, and her tight, little pussy was devouring every last inch, over and over.

With a fiery lust in her eyes, she moaned, "Rob...oh Rob...oh god, fuck me," and started rubbing her clit. "Mmmmm...mmmmm...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...it feels so good...so good!"

"Fuck'r...fuck'r hard...give her all that dick...yeah, all that dick...that big dick...fuck yeah!" He went on, "That's my girl! Honey, his balls...his big balls are wild...they're slamming yer ass! Fuck, they need to be drained...fuckin' drained."

"Fuck, buddy, drain those balls...drain'm in that pussy...put it all in that pussy...yeah...yeah...fuck yeah!"

As she responded to her husband, our eyes met, "Yeah baby, no worries there...watch me fuck him...watch me drain his balls...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...I'll drain'm! Uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck, he's feelin' good..real good!"

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yer cock...yer cock, Robbie feels good...so good!"

"Pete...sweetie...you can lick pussy off his dick...and...uhhhh...uhhhh...eat creampie...tasty creampie...from Robbie...Robbie creampie...mmmmm," she rambled.

She laid her head back and worked her clit harder, "Oh god...oh god...yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, fuck me...gimme that cum! She bucked her hips wildly and screamed my name, "Rob...Rob...Rob...oh Rob," before the moaning rants of pleasure. "You make me...oh god...uhhhh...uhhhh...you make me cum...so good...make me cum...makin' me cum...fuck...fuck...fuck...make me cum...fuck me...fuck me...mmmmm...fuck me...make me cummmmmmm!"

Her breathing was still spotty, but she was spread super wide, to where I could long-dick her. Thrusting all eight inches in, and coming just shy of pulling out, I reached depths her husband couldn't reach. Watching his wife fuck through another orgasm, got him rock hard. He leaned in and stroked his dick.

Things started building, in my balls; I grunted "Fuck its coming...Jo...Jo, ride it...that's my girl, ride it...ride my dick...oh fuck...my dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...my dick's fuckin' exploding...yeah...yeah...yeah...cumming...cumming!"

My entire body shuddered, as hot steamy pleasure showered her insides. Her moans made me wish I could give her gallons, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...god, that's it, baby...ahhhh...mmmm...mmmm...fuck me with all that cum...you got so much for me...mmmm...give me everything...give it all to me...ahhhh yeah...yeah, that's it...give it all to me!"

I collapsed on top and we held each other tight. I was still buried inside, but she palmed my butt, trying to pull me deeper. Both of us, overcome with a shared pleasure, our bodies seemed locked together. After I started breathing again, I swung my leg over top to pull out; her pussy didn't want me to go, still clinging to the softening shaft.

The sex-covered dick slid from her pussy and I offered it to Pete. The thought of a dick, covered with cum and his wife's arousal, was irresistible...he grinned and took it between his lips.

She smiled at her husband, "That's it, use both hands...stroke it...get all that cum...all that pussy...all my pussy! Yeah...be my dirty little man...yeah, that's it...clean all the sex off his dick! Shit...that's...that's hot...fucking hot! That's it, baby, clean the pussy off that big dick...clean it good...mmmm, it's so sexy when you suck it...clean it! And when you finish there, I got more. It's just starting to drip, baby. He gave me a creampie...and its dripping."

My eyes met hers, "Look at all the fun in that pussy, dude...look at that creampie!"

He grinned, "I'm on it," and got between her legs.

We watched him meticulously scoop every drop, with his tongue. With some effort, he pushed his tongue deeper; when he finished, he smiled, "Babe, yer tight...tight like a virgin college girl."

I grinned, "Well you got something on me, buddy...I've never really had a virgin college girl...never really had a virgin...period."

"Really? All those women...and no virgin?"

"I haven't had that many women, but no...none of them were. Robin, Tina and Laura were all divorced...no virgins there."

"Let's hear more."

"Pete, you're not gonna get many details from me, but then again, I am a little buzzed."

Jodi grinned, "Just give us a list...please...no details, just a list."

"Fine, I can rattle off a list. Well there's Tina (of course), Julie, Robin, and Lynne, Robin's daughter. Then there was Rachael, Laura, Karen, Tara and you, Jodi. That's all the women, I've fucked...but there are a few women that were...um, oral...oral encounters."

"Hold it...fucking hold it...I wanna hear about the daughter...you did a mom and daughter?"

"Yup...and it's not what you're probably thinking; it was actually her mother's idea."

"Keep going."

I laughed, "I'm gonna have to be way more drunk for that."

"Well then...what about the guys, dude?"

"One virgin there...I've had one virgin, Bryan."

"Is that Bryan, from Tara & Bryan?"

"That's him...but there's been a few other guys. Mostly I've gotten oral...blowjobs from guys...I guess. Well, Tom, he had a big cock like your friend Dan...but he gave me my first male blowjob. He really wanted to fuck, but I wasn't ready to go that far. Robin was determined to have her first threesome, but Tom was gay and interested in me. Looking back, I probably missed the opportunity for something him...he was hot but we never hooked up again."

"Then Darin joined Robin and I...and he took my cherry! And then Jessie and Justin, both gave me blowjobs."

"Hold it...hold it...again, more details, please."

"Well, Robin, Darin and I had a good threesome thing going for two...no three years. It was a three-year threesome," I laughed. "I guess...then he got a job in Seattle, found a boyfriend and got married. You know how it goes."

Pete laughed, "No I don't know how it goes...all this's crazy, dude. You got some history!"

Jodi smiled, "What about this Eric? I want to know more about the Robin and Darin thing, but Eric is what I want to know about."

"Eric, was a longtime boyfriend...we were really perfect for each other and Tina adored him."

Even in my mild inebriation, I purposely avoided talking about Tina's involvement. "Then things started happening with his roommate, Jay. We had a male threesome thing going with him, but Eric took Jay's virginity." I laughed, "and I got the sloppy seconds."

"Well not really, we both fucked Jay that night, but Eric initiated things...you know?"

"Well dude, I got 100% virgin ass right here."

Jodi and I exchanged tiny grins; we both knew Pete was thinking about things...thinking about going further.

*****************************************************

As I was walking out the door, they made me promise to work it out with Tina, where I could spend the night, next time.

Pete grinned, "Dude, we'll show you a real good time...and we'll keep Robbie more than satisfied. Won't we honey?"

Jodi's lips met mine and she rubbed a hand over my crotch, "Yeah, we miss you, and Robbie...you're the best!" She smiled, "Robbie's the best medicine to soothe that special ache...you know?"

"There's plenty of cock lust in this house, but Jo's a serious size queen," he grinned, "and your dick's like crack, dude...I think we're both addicted."

I laughed, "Yeah...yeah...yeah...I've heard all that before...I'm just a cock to you two."

"Well you do have a pornstar dick," Pete grinned as Jodi swatted him.

"No...no Pete...you are awful! Rob don't listen to him...it's you...you are the best," with a cute, flirty smile.

I squeezed her butt, "You are too, babe...and buddy any time you want to talk...call me."

12