Working the Pole Pt. 05

Story Info
The day at the river got quite hot.
5k words
4.78
9.8k
13

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Included kinks:

Futanari, hourglass, chubby, teenagers, size teasing, big breasts, big ass, seduction, lesbians, erection, bulge

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

--------------------

The ringing of her connected phone was as inevitable as it was frustrating.

Only a minute away from her destination, she dared to dream, but sadly her initial instinct proved correct.

"What's up Gina?" April asked while already seeing the river snaking through the woods.

"April... I... won't be able to make it today. I am sorry," Gina muttered.

The brunette's sigh wasn't audible due to the wind rustling through her hair and car which consequently muffled her hands-free module.

"Are you still there?" Gina asked.

"I am there. Yes," April said drily.

"Are you mad?"

April paused again and wondered for a moment if she was indeed "mad".

"Disappointed" would have been a more fitting reflection of her feelings.

"No. But I also kinda expected you to call off at the last possible moment," April returned.

"You... know... my mother... she... you know how she can get. I can't really say no. I tried, but..." Gina said hastily.

"Are you sure your mom is the reason this time?"

"April... I... just can't come today. I really hope you won't be mad."

The futa reduced her speed while taking the last turn. Both her other two friends already awaited her past the final corner.

"You could have just been honest, Gina. I said it would be alright if you needed some time to... cope... with what is going on with me," April said while driving into the free parking spot next to Lizzy.

The black-dyed self-proclaimed goth girl stopped her typically lively conversation with Akari to silently gesture at April.

"Gina?" she wordlessly mouthed and the futa's nod only confirmed what the two already must have thought.

Neither looked surprised in the slightest. No wonder, considering how strange Gina behaved the day before.

"I promise you that's not the case. Nothing has changed between us. I swear," Gina said. Louder and more assertive than usual.

"Then why can't you come?" April said.

"Because...I would rather tell you in person. In private. Just you and me."

"Lizzy and Akari are listening."

"Are you all already there?"

"Yeah. We are all here."

Again, silence erupted from April's car's speakers as Gina took a moment to think about what to say.

"I promise I will make it up to you. I swear it's not because of what you said yesterday. But please, give me a chance to explain when we are in private," Gina said after a long wait.

"Okay," April returned without the intention to add anything more to the conversation.

The Japanese girl and natural blonde were sitting on the bank bench, but despite looking in the other direction at first, keenly listened to every word.

The duo caught a glimpse of April after such a reply. While they were no strangers to having heated disagreements with each other or Gina, which to be fair were resolved as quickly as they arose, neither of them could remember the futa being this cold when speaking to her oldest and probably closest friend.

"I see. You are mad. I understand. But I will explain everything the next time we see each other. I promise," Gina repeated.

"Okay."

Again, nothing more than the bare minimum escaped April's mouth. It was for the better, because she felt only anger rise within her with every new word she was hearing.

"I... hope you have a great time. I will call you later. If you want," Gina eventually dared to break the silence.

"I won't be able to pick up until tonight."

"Then I will call you tomorrow."

"Sounds fine."

Akari and Lizzy dropped the act of pretending of not being interested in eavesdropping on their friend's conversation and got up. Lizzy stood a few feet away from April's car while Akari got right up to April. Signalling her to calm down.

"I will go now. We will hear each other later. Maybe," April sighed.

"I will be ready. I swear," Gina said, clearly struck by April's cold behaviour.

The brunette just shook her head and thought for a moment if she had anything more to add, before simply ending the call.

"Are you alright?" Akari asked.

"Yeah. Just... I dunno. I dunno how to feel actually," April said and dug her fingers deep into her leather steering wheel.

"I am sure she is telling the truth though," Akari said. "Whatever is going on I am sure it's not about you being a futanari."

"Didn't sound like that though, but time will tell," April sighed and took a deep breath before finally letting go of her wheel and reaching for the bag she brought.

"Anyway, brought some drinks and snacks. That should be a decent enough diversion," she said, with a wavering smile on her face.

"Make that double," Lizzy shouted from behind Akari and proudly lifted another bottle of wine and one of vodka into the air.

Both corners of April's mouth rose higher and mustered the strength to let her first proper dispute with Gina rest... for now.

Missouri River was certainly not as inviting as the smaller, nearby lakes, but also not nearly as crowded. If anything, it looked positively deserted. Beautiful but nevertheless deserted. There was somewhere a steak house nearby her GPS told her, but if her friends would have told her that there was no sign of civilization within a mile, she would have believed it in a heartbeat.

"So, you are coming here often?" April asked, while following Akari's and Lizzy's lead.

"Yeah. You like it?" Lizzy said.

"It's nice. Peaceful, but I thought you two were more the type of gals who enjoyed more lively places," April said with a grin.

"There is a time for that and times for some privacy. We thought you would prefer the later," Akari said.

"Thank you. That's quite... considerate. And yes, I do."

The trio followed the rocky beach for a bit longer before finding a strip of sand which looked absolutely out of place.

"What's that?" April asked.

"Our personal beach. My dad arranged that. Guess, there are some perks to him working in the logistics business," Akari mused.

"That's just for you... I mean us? Aren't there any people coming by?"

"Maybe, but we can still kick them out if we want to. It's private property after all," Lizzy joined in. "All owned by Watanabe imports."

Akari grinned ear to ear when she saw the excitement in April's eyes once the wooden beach bar was coming into view.

"Even with a bar huh? Does your dad also know about that?" she asked.

"We made some... adjustments... to the place. Once we got everything set up this strip of sand will be lit," Akari mused.

Looked like this place wouldn't be a secret for long. At the moment there were just a few chairs and not much interior to speak off, but there was no denying that this place could turn into a vibrant party location even Isabella would be envious about.

April couldn't stop grinning and put her bag with snacks and drinks onto the counter.

"Does Gina and Isabella know about this place?"

"Isabella does. Gina, well, never seemed interested in going out with us. Nor did you. So, we never mentioned it around you two. Hope you don't mind," Lizzy said.

"Not at all. But I would have loved to hear from it earlier. It's great here. I will crash in more frequent from now on, don't you worry," April mused.

Akari reached over the counter, her hefty breasts squished into the wooden plank and her black dress stretched enticingly around her quiet pronounced backside. Especially for someone of her slender build.

Her brown eyes lingered a bit longer on that view than she would have wanted, but now that her true nature was revealed April felt less guilty to get caught. Or maybe she should feel much more so now? One thing was sure though: If Lizzy would ever bend over like this, April wouldn't care if she got caught, especially when Lizzy wore those tight-fitting jeans she was currently wearing.

"There they are," Akari said and pulled out three glasses.

"Where do we start? Classy stuff or 'proper' stuff?" Lizzy asked with a perked eyebrow while looking at April.

"We drove here by car. We can't drink such stuff," April returned.

"Can always call a cab and ask one of our maids to pick up our cars the next day. They can also pick up yours," Lizzy said.

The futa chuckled nervously and gazed over to Akari who looked equally as thrilled as Lizzy.

"I mean... we got school tomorrow. You can't get wasted on a Sunday, right? Besides I don't even know how you can even get this stuff. We all aren't twenty-one yet."

"But wine is okay? We are breaking the law either way, let's make it fun while we are at it. And don't worry about school. You futas regenerate like twice as fast as us. You will be fine," Akari said.

"Did some proper research, huh?"

"You can call it that way," the Japanese girl giggled and filled all three glasses to the brim with the transparent booze.

Her glass was standing in front of April, tempting her by simply existing. A part of her always longed to join in on such fun with her friends, especially their famous parties, but getting drunk at a Sunday felt... wrong.

"C'mon, it's just one glass. We don't have to drink the whole bottle. Just a little appetizer, nothing more," Lizzy said and lifted her own drink, while pushing April's closer towards her.

"On friendship!" Lizzy cheered and ignored April's reluctance for once.

"On friendship!" Akari joined, leaving only April without a raised glass.

The brunette's eyes nervously darted between the two, until she eventually gave in on their advances.

"On friendship," she said timidly and followed their friend's example.

The vodka burned like hellfire. There was almost no taste lingering on her for sure burnt taste buds. And once the fiery liquid poured down her throat she started to cough. To both her friends' amusement.

"Alright. That's the spirit! Goes down like lava, doesn't it?" Lizzy laughed.

"Jesus! That tastes awful! How could anyone willingly drink that?!" April gasped in between deep coughs.

"You eventually get the hang of it. We also got beer if you are more interested in that," Akari said.

"Wine will do for now. Wine will do..."

The sun was burning down in all its unrelenting glory once it fully reached over the trees and hills. But they had their wine to cool them down, while their topics grew hotter and spicier with each new sip.

"So, you both never thought I was a futa? Like, it never crossed your mind that something was... well... off with me?" April asked with a more relaxed grin than when they started drinking.

"Off? No. Just thought you were not into partying and such stuff," Lizzy said and reached into her bag of nachos.

"But the permanent exemption from PE classes was a bit suspicious. I think we once asked you about that in primary school though. Can't remember what you've said, but I guess it must have been convincing enough," Akari mused, her cheeks glowing red but not just because of the heat.

Her proud chest was heaving and lowering with every breath, which appeared to get deeper as the sun became even more unbearable. Some sweat stains were already emerging on her dark dress, just like on Lizzy's shirt, but both looked comfortable enough still.

April's own attire proved more forward thinking than her friends'. A jumpy sports suit she used for yoga back home. It must have been the first time she ever went outside with such an outfit, but it was either a choice between sweating all over Christine's new, surely expansive stuff, or sticking to one of her older, less conservative outfits. Even when it started to feel quite tight and restricting, especially now that she noticed the fresh breeze on her suddenly exposed belly.

She pulled her top down before her friends would have noticed. Her mid was not nearly as toned as Akari's probably was, nor was she as uncaring about her weight as Lizzy who enjoyed showing off each pound she got. Although most of it was residing in her ass and meaty thighs, both of which looked like they were hellbent on stretching her jeans to the fullest.

"You know what? If I would have bet on anyone being a futa I would have bet on Gina. Don't know why, but she was always this overly defensive. Yesterday was just another instance for that," Akari said while taking another sip.

"Gina? I doubt anyone of her size could hide... *gulp*... you know the 'big guns' like a big girl such as you April. No offense," Lizzy said with a wide grin.

The stray thought of Gina being a futa stuck with April longer than it had any right to. Maybe that could have been a real possibility, and one that would have explained quite a few antics of her friend. Certainly, the one earlier.

"Well, I think she is like that because of her mom. You all heard the stories. But... are... you sure that she is no futa?" April asked nervously.

"One hundred percent sure. We both saw her naked," Akari said.

"What? When? Where?!" the futa gasped, while almost choking on her wine again.

"Hold your horses, she like, joined us once in the shower after PE classes, that was like ages ago. No dick. We both checked," Lizzy giggled.

April's cheeks were alarmingly red. And it wasn't exactly the wine's fault either. If anything, she felt still very much sober, unlike both of her friends. She tried to play it cool, took another sip and leaned back into her chair. But the damage was already done.

"You imagined her naked, didn't you?" Lizzy asked characteristically directly.

"What?! No... I did not!"

She did.

Throughout that whole conversation she noticed her imagination getting more and more figurative. Any ideas Akari and Lizzy were planting in her head appeared before her eyes for a few moments... and their topics got increasingly... interesting.

"I can't blame you; she is cute. Even naked. Maybe a bit slim for my taste, but cute nevertheless," Akari continued and made April's cheeks shine even brighter.

The futa shifted in her seat and crossed her legs once she started to get worried that her member would get awoken by such vivid images.

"Can we talk about anything, that doesn't include Gina being naked? I mean... you two got a dozen more interesting questions for me. I felt that all day yesterday," April muttered.

Big mistake. She opened another, so much worse can of worms and one Lizzy immediately took some liking to.

"Oh? If you don't mind. I mean, I wouldn't have asked... but if you insist," the black-haired goth said with a devilish smirk.

"Go easy," Akari giggled with her voice being even more playful as she reached for the bottle once again.

"So... how does it feel to grow? Surely, it must be amazing to see yourself grow bigger... and bigger. Until you are huge!"

The Japanese girl immediately burst into laughter and made April's struggles only ten times worse. The fact that her huge rack was jiggling throughout wasn't helpful either.

"You asked me the same thing yesterday," April said timidly.

"But you didn't give a real answer. Just said it was 'weird', but c'mon, it can't be all bad. Personally, I would love to grow like that," Lizzy continued.

"You must know, she always had a huge growth fetish. Far from the weirdest one of hers as well," Akari explained.

"Figured as such..." April said with reddening cheeks while thinking of an answer.

"Well... I... I am not really sure about yet. But... I think some aspects of growing aren't that bad," she muttered.

"C'mon we need more details. You don't have feel embarrassed around us. Believe me, when I say we saw and discussed all things regarding sex. I am just curious that's all," Lizzy said.

She tried to sound calm, but her excitement was oozing off of her. Her dyed black hair was hanging into her face as she leaned forward, her body position was tense and her eyes demanding - barely able to conceal how much she was craving for answers.

April looked over to Akari for help out of this predicament, but while she most often acted a bit less straight forward and generally classier than Lizzy, she was the same insatiable and by now equally tipsy nymphomaniac as her friend.

"Guess... the climaxes are great. I mean... they are getting better with size. That feels... quite good," April said as the heat in her cheeks rose to new, unseen heights.

"I knew it! I was convinced that it must feel better the bigger you will get. And having the best of both worlds..." Lizzy rolled her eyes playfully, but also bit her lower lip as she clearly envisioned to be in the futa's shoes... or maybe even April in the midst of such a climax. "Not gonna lie. Almost envy you a bit April. That sounds awesome!"

"I...thank you? I think," April said.

She was avoiding both their gazes. She knew the look in their eyes even without seeing them. The predatory stare they often had after their first few drinks. April never stuck around when they were properly "hunting" for the same reason, but she heard the stories... and almost all spicy details. Almost.

"What is it like to... you know. Have both? What's better?" Lizzy blurted out after another hearty sip on her bottle.

"Jesus, Lizzy! It's not... I feel not comfortable speaking about such things. In such a way I mean," April replied cautiously.

It didn't bother her to speak about such topics though.

What she feared was that she would get infected by the same fiery passion as the two and how things would only escalate from there. But would that be even bad?

"Stop it, Lizzy. We said we wouldn't want to make things weird. We wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable around us," Akari said.

The brunette's heart rate immediately dropped by a few beats per minute but still, it was simply impossible to overlook the way Akari's breasts stretched her dress.

"Th-thank you," the futa blushed.

She could have sworn their gazes met for the fracture of a second right after she once more got sucked into the depths of her friend's cleavage. Both their eyes darted away in such a frantic way that there was no other logical conclusion left. But while April retreated as fast as humanly possible, Akari's gears were visibly starting to turn inside her head.

"Do you think we are attractive?" Akari asked after a short break.

The question hit like a bullet. And contradicted everything she just said.

April was choking on her snacks this time and spit out the nachos she just shoved in to somehow leave things not completely awkward. But she was once more back in the firing line and this time Akari was firing from all cylinders.

The Japanese didn't take long to regain her composure. There was only this small moment of shy confusion, before she was back on taking the initiative. And she looked like she knew exactly what she was asking... and where this might be leading. All it took was just a quick glimpse that turned into the spark to ignite a fire that was about to consume all three in their entirety.

"W-what? I don't understand..." April muttered.

"What is there not to understand? It's a simple question," Akari smirked, but in her gaze was something else. Something raw.

A gaze April saw only once in her life thus far. On Christine.

"Did you never think about that? Because we did. I think everyone did at some point. That's completely normal," Akari said, her piercing eyes undressing April long before her hands would have gotten the chance.

April miscalculated this whole situation. Massively. It wasn't Lizzy who she should have been worried about. She after all wore her heart on her sleeve... but Akari. She was the dormant predator hiding under this calmer, more innocent face. But once awoken by a few too many drinks she would become the one leading the pack onto the hunt.

"I... am not sure what to say," April said.

12