Working the Pole Pt. 22

Story Info
Sometimes 'good' isn't good enough.
3.4k words
4.2
3.1k
3
0

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Included kinks:

Futanari, fem x futa, mini-gts, hyper sizes, size worship, masturbation, orgy scene, orgasm denial, inner monologue, growth, massive cumshot

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is there really too much of a good thing? An amazing thing even?"

This thought crept up on April throughout the entire day. Earlier, after she got out of bed, once her four friends were done relieving their friend from her monumental morning wood. Later, when she stood under the shower while giving herself another quick injection of thoroughly applied handiwork to get her through the day. And of course, also now when she had 8 girls groping, sucking and rubbing her from all sides in an attempt to make the now 8'1" futa explode in wet ecstasy.

April couldn't say she was surprised that she only lasted 4 hours without needing another milking session. If anything, it was quite a feat to go this long without! Too big her appetite had gotten. Too huge were her endowments to be covered by just one person. By half a dozen even. You know what? Even a dozen might not be enough for April at this point.

"Keep... using your... mmmh... legs, Mandy," April growled, somewhere between timid excitement and frustration at the weak attempt to imitate Isabella's perfect thighjobs. "Sylvie... you can suck harder."

The notorious bimbo's Cinderella lips assaulted her balls like a vacuum cleaner, but it was simply not enough. Not when April had gotten used to machinery that could suck a bowling ball through a firehose. Among other toys even those sluts all over her could only fantasize about. The ones April didn't break with her gargantuan size and vigour that was of course.

Thankfully, Gina's maids were as dutiful in replacing them with bigger and more durable models as they were with cleaning after the biblical floods their favourite guest left for them. Further encouraged by the young lady of the house who was hellbent on seeing her girlfriend get messier and messier with every sleepover. It was just glorious! And the thought of checking in on Gina later, and see what she'd have in store next, made her worshipped dick throb harder than Sylvie and her gang managed in the last 30 minutes. Something with a hydro-penis pump or something... perfect to be used in a cozy jacuzzi Gina said. Mhh... that little, ginger devil.

"Suck harder," April ordered and pushed two of Sylvie's friends, whose names she didn't even bother remembering, into her rock-hard nipples and only gasped when they used their teeth. "That's... better."

At least they were eager, nobody could deny that. Although, they felt short of their reputation of being the most ruthless gaggle of ball sucking and cock fondling sluts in the entire campus. Judging by what the other girls said about them, Sophie and her group were nothing less than the avengers of dick worshipping. April had yet to be impressed by them though.

The towering futa chuckled and noticed the two pairs of eyes peeking out from below her swollen balls desperate to find any signs of approval on the gigantic woman they latched onto.

"Keep... going," April only nodded back at them and back they went on ball-sucking duty.

Seriously? The fucking 'cock avengers'? Now that was a comparison even Gina would be more than proud to come up with. Kinda bizarre where April's mind strayed off to when her buttons weren't pushed like they should have been. She knew sex wasn't up to par when she had the mental capacity to start thinking about such things. No, she should have been in heat by now. Her cock throbbing after its second surge, thumping like a meat monolith ready to crush them all, before she would made the entire room reek of her cum for at least two days straight! Yet, she knew she wasn't getting there. And it wasn't Sylvie's or her friend's fault to be fair.

It was hard to not feel slightly worried by the rapid development of her gigantic frame. Sure, every frantic orgy, milking marathon or foursome added another fraction of size onto her glorious measurements, but again... was there too much of a good thing? Would there be too much of her? Too much cock to ever take balls deep like April loved it best? She was quickly getting to that point of no return. Actually, she was already past it.

Even their newest addition to Gina's bedroom could not change the fact that April was by now outgrowing even the most pain-resistant and eager sizequeen. The thorough, but in the end futile stretching session with Lizzy and Isabella earlier was evidence the inevitable had already happened. Her 42" inches, and especially her girth were too much to take... even for those two nymphomaniacs. And that was without even her second surge, which would've brought another 3 inches on top.

"Yeah... stick your tongue in there," the futa gasped, for the first time with a content grin, when one of those sluts finally stopped trying to unhinge her jaw and instead realised her tongue could do some damage from within that glorious shaft instead.

"Oh Isabella, you kinky genius, what would I've done without that sensation in my life?" April thought and leaned further back, her hefty tits weaving heavily before both girls sank their heads back where they belonged.

What a shame the Latina bombshell had only joined for a few rutting sessions before even she couldn't fit that giant monster beyond its arm-thick crown. What they could have come up with together with her help? Well, there was still enough experimenting going on... but would it still be the same? April was convinced she wouldn't have these sorts of thoughts if she could have rutted someone as hard and deep as she got used to over the last few weeks. But here she was... wondering the same old, tedious question: Is there really too much of a good thing?

Nonsense! There was a reason why April sucked herself dry like she would starve without tasting her own cum every few hours. The thrill of getting up and see herself standing bigger, sexier every morning couldn't have been just her imagination denying reality. If anything, her friends' obsession of seeing April grow into a literal giantess was more real than anything she ever felt. There was no denying they all loved every single moment of this madness. And so did April. She absolutely did! But... still.

"Go... a bit... deeper," she said and spread her massive legs wider, opening her cunt for further exploration to those shy, tiny fingers trembling around her clit. "You can use both hands... or arms. Even your head... if you want."

"M- my... head?" the shivering voice somewhere below her giant rack obstructing the view echoed.

"Yeah... as long as you keep... rubbing me where it matters. You understand?"

"I... do."

Now that did the trick! April finally felt her inner temperature rise befitting of such a treat. With one head stretching her bottomless cunt, one hand on her clit, two faces on her tits and two sets of teeth on her nipples, garnished with some more hands working her cock and ass, April's blood started to boil in all the right ways.

How could something like this ever feel wrong? Sure, it wasn't the proper, hard pounding her body desperately longed for, but it was still a valiant effort. Hell, mere 5 weeks ago, if someone would have told April she would feel underwhelmed by having her body worshipped from all possibly angles by 8 girls at once, in the institute's gym bathroom, she would have laughed her ass off! To be honest, she probably would've just blushed and tried her hardest not to get aroused by the sheer thought of doing something so insane. How the tabled had turned. What seemed insane back then, was her daily bread and butter now. And April had always been a ravenous girl.

"Keep going... girls... I start to feel... it. A bit," she grinned, her breath getting more troubled by the second.

No! There was no room for doubts about all this! Every moment of her growth spurt had been nothing short of a blast. A journey of self-discovery April knew she desperately needed to take on -- bestowing her with the confidence she always lacked. Too long she had gone without addressing her needs and had to resort watching her friends with envy as they lived out their fantasies. Now it was her time to do the same. To enjoy her first relationship, with the most beautiful girl she could imagine, who loved her all the same. At 6ft, at 8ft and according to Gina's own words also if she ended up 20ft tall. So, why should she not try her hardest to get the most out of her growth spurt? Afterall, she knew she'd only grow once and it's not like she'd just keep growing without any end in sight. Who knows how much fuel she had still left in the tank. And one thing was certain: She wouldn't want to look back at these days wishing she could've done more. Like Irina. Hold on...Iri-

"Fuck... right there! That's..." April suddenly shivered from her now sweaty curls to her powerful legs when the helpless wriggling within her stretched cunt finally managed to meet her G-spot. "Keep... going...mmh!"

Her cock flexed even stronger than her newly grown muscles, its veins popping in clear approval of the worship its owner received on all fronts. Every fibre of her being pleaded her to accept that everything about her growth spurt was perfect as it was. But April's brain was seemingly not content with just "perfect" she needed even more than that. She wanted to go beyond what was possible even. Her dazed mind conjured up pictures of her standing at twice her current height, with a dick three times as big. With a dozen girls laying at her feet, filled like balloons with bloated guts double their height in circumference. Yes! April wanted to plunge her massive rod for all it was worth. Every day. Every hour. And keep herself growing even more massive because of it!

"Ffff-uck!" she slurred and dug into her tit and dick as well. "M...more!"

There it was. The moment of clarity that eluded April all day, buried under a mountain of doubts that had no right of bothering her anymore. She wasn't concerned about growing too big, too sexy and powerful... she was terrified of not doing enough to get there! To take everything she needed to reach her full potential. The pleasure, the confidence, the affection that was all rightfully hers.

"OH YES! BIGGER!"

Her throbbing beast agreed and swelled meatier amidst its first surge under the watchful eyes of Sylvie and her band of drooling sluts.

"Don't... stop... I'm almost... there!" April ordered, growling at them for stopping their worship for even a second of silent awe.

Her friends wouldn't have stopped. They knew there was more to April's body than just suddenly adding another puny 5 inches of cock. Far more.

April was now allowing to fully enjoy herself and with thus the nagging voice in her brain slowly faded away and her body took over. The familiar thrill of herself priming to the ultimate release, just to be outdone the next time she needed to be milked. Probably at Christine's place, which she ought to pay a visit anyways, or later at Gina's place... breaking in the new toys with her friends. Sweet baby Jesus, now that is what she called some damn fucking divine options!

The tiles under the futa's gigantic ass were getting cozier by the second, drenched by the flood of intoxicating fluids that kept pouring out of the Amazonian brunette. What a scent it was. Her own arousal, mixed with the horny perfume of those around her... because of her. April's toes curled up when the perfectly tight seal around her desperately swollen balls primed the flood already churning within. Waiting to be unleashed.

"Mandy... ride... my... dick... harder," April begged and saw the utterly exhausted blonde's eyes widen with lust.

Mandy put all those squats and leg presses she amassed in her bulging legs to good use and rallied all strength one last time, to combat the rock-solid girth she could not tame for over an hour. April didn't need the slut's legs to squeeze the life out of her gigantic rod, for having her popping veins stroked tight and firm was all she needed for that final push.

April's heart was pounding in her chest to a frantic beat. The thump of her blood pumping into her limbs and more delicate parts was as noticeable as the powerful strain she felt in all her muscles. This was her body at its best. Like a fine-tuned machine every part of her worked in perfect harmony to bring her the ultimate sexual fulfilment. Her pussy's spasms came now faster, her throbbing reached another magnitude on the Richter scale and every part of her as far as her finger tips tingled with anticipation for the final buildup before the crescendo.

"Fuck! YES! This... is... it!"

Her voice was loud and demanding, forcing all frantic gasping and twitching to halt when the entire room awaited the glorious moment. April's hips thrusted forward and her member, already red and swollen beyond any reason, rallied all blood as it extended one last time. 41 inches were a sight to behold, 42 were much better, 43 even more and 44 inches, with that sort of thickness rivalling Mandy's thigh now that was just perfect!

"Holy fuck!"

April couldn't tell who didn't manage to keep her trap shut, but it didn't bother her. Not when she was this occupied with savouring this moment... and holding back the cherry on top.

This was the first time she fully succeeded in containing her orgasm without coming right away. Before yesterday this wasn't even option, but after enough edging April simply knew she would master it this time. Now that opened up a lot more opportunities going forward.

"MY GOD! SOO GOOD!" she moaned and the intense throbbing simply didn't stop assaulting all her senses at once.

The tightness in her balls was unbearable, yet amazing beyond anything she ever felt. Like a climax that refused to fizzle out.

"Why... aren't you... coming?" Sylvie dared asking eventually, clearly anticipating her well-earned bath.

"Line... up. Everyone... who wants to... take that load," April gasped and growled as she felt her control slipping. "All... others. Suck... FUCK... my balls."

April got up and towered above them even leaning forward. Her gigantic juggs weren't nearly enough to wrap around her massively engorged shaft, but combined with her hands they made for a nice cushion and further encouragement.

Sylvie, Mandy and three others lined up before the desperately gasping futa like they awaited a firing squad. They got on their knees, closed their eyes and waited their turn while April denied them their drenching of a lifetime for a bit longer.

How good can someone even feel?! The other three girls were caressing her backside. Two sucking her balls, one devouring her ass. Now she understood why Jocelyn in all her flicks squeezed every second worth of edging out of herself before she fully let go. And let go April did as well. Oh boy, did she!

"OH GOD! OOOHHH GOD!"

The eruption that followed would've been comparable to anything she ever saw on the internet. Even among the biggest of futa pornstars.

Her balls contracted so fiercely, the entire 8'1" woman tensed all at once. Her legs were forced into a squat on their own, while her monster of a dick remained sandwiched between a pair of deliciously thick thighs, beautifully weighty tits and the grasp of fingers that also couldn't believe that level of bliss was even humanly possible.

April came harder than the rest of her day combined. And her early morning session with the girls was already spectacular to say the least. Her output seemingly skyrocketed when she held back the flood with all her strength. That certainly deserved to be explored a bit more thoroughly. You know... for science of course.

It must have taken her almost a full minute of non-stop cumming, at the peak of her strength, at such high pressure a part of her wondered if she would just have washed away Sylvie and the others once she was done.

They were still there, on their knees... but the outline of their bodies was all that remained of their figures. Not a single inch of skin was visible under that coat of gloriously thick cum. The entire wall was repainted from its usual navy-blue colour to differing shades of dirty, slimy white.

"Holy shit, April... that wa-"

"Perfect," the futa concluded, happily out of breath and pushed her backside into the drooling mouths of the girls waiting behind her. "Now THAT'S what I call a proper orgasm."

Her fatigue quickly turned into a state of euphoria that surpassed anything April ever felt. Everything about her brimmed with new strength. If she'd hit the gym now, she was sure she could go all day. Hell, even as she got up to her full height, she could've sworn the world looked smaller before her. Her alignment with the bathroom's tiles matched up with before though. It came natural to April at this point to track her growth any chance she was given. But still, just the fraction of a moment she was tricked into thinking she actually grew because of that one, epic climax... was exhilarating.

Sylvie and her friend's desperate panting emerged with their faces once the futa's spunk slowly dripped down onto their bodies. They were struggling to breath, to contain the sheer disbelief of witnessing their fantasy coming to life before their eyes. God, they were all coming non-stop even without them touching themselves.

"So... I think we're done here," April said stretched to further cement herself as the dominating figure standing before them. "Clean that up, will ya? And next time maybe bring some proper toys. I don't have all day."

The massive futa earned barely any response beyond mindless nods and desperately pleading eyes, begging her to stay with them for another round. But April had far greater plans, especially one idea that popped up before her mind went fully blank.

She was done forcing her glorious figure into her tight outfit, fully embracing the scent of cum engulfing her, when she reached for her bag. Her phone to be more precise.

April didn't expect to wait long for Christine to pick up, but within a literal second, two tops? That girl was desperately waiting for this call... and the futa's grin only grew wider.

"Hey, Christine," April spoke first while scrolling down her messages. "Just wondering. How long would it take you to make me something really tight and pretty?"

"Uh... what are we talking about? A lingerie?"

"Maybe something even more... sexy than that," April grinned and already felt her cock wishing to assert itself once more in her strained pants. "It doesn't need to be durable... I only plan on wearing it once."

She could hear the tailor swallowing and after a moment of collecting herself answer with an obvious grin.

"For a special occasion, huh?"

April's bulge was once more spreading down her thigh and even her nipples engorged noticeably when she reached the one message she was looking for.

"Let's say... it will be very special surprise for someone," the futa smirked and zoomed in on Irina's business card she didn't mind sharing to anyone in her contacts. "And long overdue."

"Sounds kinky," Christine returned, from the sound of it already wildly masturbating.

"Will you come over? I'll need your new measurements you know."

"Oh, girl. I'll give you all the measurements you could ever want," April chuckled and bit her lips when she saw Irina's schedule. "Better close your shop and throw on the sewing machine. I'm on my way."

"It's already closed... don't take too long, April."

"I would never," April chuckled and jumped into her seemingly constantly shrinking Jeep before tossing her phone onto the passenger seat.

She stared into the mirror, by now perfectly at eyelevel in her seated position and couldn't tame the grin on her face or the lust in her eyes. For she was about to find the sort of fulfilment she knew she wouldn't get with anyone else. April bit her lip just daydreaming about it.

12