Working the Pole Pt. 24

Story Info
Irina puts on a special show for her not-so-little kitten.
6.4k words
5
2.5k
5
0

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 24:

Included kinks:

Futanari, futa x futa, futa MILF, mini-gts, hyper sizes, size worship, cum inflation, dirty talk, cock growth, excessive cumming, domination, hardcore, excessive(ly long) sex chapter

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April's thunderous heels clattered across the tiled floor and heralded her arrival long before she set foot in Irina's inner sanctum.

"Are you there, Irina?" she asked loudly upon entering and was taken aback by the now vastly more homely back-stage area.

"Stupid fucking question. Where else should she be?!" April's inner voice screamed at her for kicking off with something so spectacularly stupid.

"One sec."

The soft spoken, almost melodic voice came from the other room and drowned all frustration immediately. Good.

April had yet to tame the looney-tunes level commotion thumping in her chest. Even thinking was clearly beyond her for now, with most of her blood choosing to shoot south instead to her brain.

April's breath was desperate with excitement when she sat down and her eyes began to wander. What a bit of furniture can do to a place, she thought. The lousy couches set up all around that small, round stage in the middle were replaced with proper leather seats. Add to that a few elegant tables, a small mini-bar set up in the corner and you got a cozy little world in itself. Irina's world. Where her rule was absolute and she alone wielded all power over lust itself. The lucky sluts invited into her realm were merely pawns to her utmost fulfilment. In every way imaginable.

The brunette's heartbeat eventually evaded the looming cardiac arrest waiting around the corner. The constant tension within her subsided and her restless fingers soon rested gently on her cushioned armchair when Irina finally returned.

She got changed and now donned a huge, white and extraordinarily fluffy pelt coat that sacrilegiously concealed all of her glorious body, from neck to toes. What a shame, for April already took a liking to the Cowgirl look.

"Hey," the blonde said softly. "Little kitten."

"Hey... Mrs. Cannae," April answered and rose to her full height.

The 8'2" futa's cocky grin steadily made way to confusion as Irina seemed to catch up in height with every new step... until the dancer surpassed April. By a single inch at most, but it was more than evident now that only two paces separated the two giant women.

"What's wrong?" Irina grinned contently. "Never seen a woman bigger than yourself before?"

"Not many lately," April smiled to hide her nervous, fidgety fingers already yearning to excavate the huge figure before her. "I hoped I'd have overtaken you by now."

"Maybe you're not as big you think... yet."

Irina's smirk couldn't be any more disarming, unless it was coupled with that seductive wink as she turned away and headed for the minibar. The mighty clicking of her high-heels was as loud as the voice in April's head demanding to grab the blonde by her hips and take her on the spot.

"I've seen you enjoyed my little show," the dancer began and pulled out her pack of cigarettes, just to put it away after a brief moment of contemplation. "But you could have just called me."

"And ruin the surprise? I would never," April teased back, her bulge once more visibly throbbing under her stretched dress. "By the way... you ... looked amazing up there."

The silent exchange of lustful gazes loomed loud over the silent room. Irina casually leaned back into the bar, her fingers now also anxiously tapping over the counter as she took her time observing the younger futa.

"That's high praise coming from someone as beautiful as you," Irina replied as sweet as honey. "Ever thought of doing what I do?"

April bit her lip and felt like her balls had gotten a pound heavier by the time she strolled over to the gorgeous blonde.

"Maybe once... or twice," she admitted in a sensual tone. "Maybe just a few minutes ago."

"You could join me. I think you... would be ... irresistible on stage."

The brunette's vivid mind immediately projected the image of herself and Irina dancing and fucking on stage before her eyes. The ultimate fantasy to live out for everyone to see. To show the world what a marvel of a women she had become. The sheer size and beauty her body now wielded... and how much it yearned to get bigger still! But that was all it was and should be. A fantasy... right?

"I doubt my mother and girlfriend would stand for me becoming a dancer," she said after some pause. "And besides, I'll never move like you do."

Irina's soft smirk wasn't one of disappointment, but understanding. She nodded ... but her eyes kept travelling over April with the same intensity as they did on stage.

"It's much less about how you move, but more about how much of you that is in motion," Irina chuckled. "Everything can be learned. I've been told I'm a good teacher before, you know."

April took another step closer, further drawn in by irresistible pull the blonde had over her.

"I'm sure you are," April said, barely withstanding those stunning grey eyes and leaned in. "Maybe there are some things you can teach me. Beyond just dancing."

Irina's thick pelt might have concealed her staggering physique, but a notable tent rose from the fur, from between her legs.

"So, that's what you came here for, huh? What an eager student you are. Always willing to grow...," Irina said and let her eyes fully settle on both bulges throbbing between them, "... your knowledge."

"Oh, I'm very willing... to expand," April returned equally as provocative, "... my horizon."

April's seductive voice cut through the room and ripped the invisible veil that kept both futas at bay asunder.

She could feel their minds connect in that very moment. Void of any remnants of restraint they held onto as they toyed with each other. Freed of the last barrier that stood between the two gigantic frames desperate to give into what they craved most. Now nothing else mattered, besides the insatiable hunger that poured out of their burning eyes and left their restless body shake in rampant excitement. Completed with the thrill of knowing that the gorgeous body before them belonged to someone as desperate to give into the same unbearable heat with all they got.

There was nothing like it. Only a futa could fully understand the bliss that intimate moment brought. And what pleasure it promised... especially with another futa.

"I see," Irina said first and opened her white cloak, sending it on a slow descend towards the floor. "Maybe I can teach you a thing or two still."

The blonde had replaced her stage outfit with nothing less than the hottest, most perfect blend of fabric and flesh April had ever the privilege of staring at.

An unapologetically revealing, yet classy red Push-Up Bustier, with velvet laces leading into dark stockings bursting at the seams trying to contain the sheer mass of Irina's legs. April knew there was such a thing as 'Queen Size' for the particularly well-endowed modern woman, but that outfit was at least 'Giantess Size' ... and fitted Irina's plentiful curves perfectly. With heels the size of most of Gina's dildos to boot!

And past her waistline a throbbing monster, too massive to possibly be contained, reigned supreme. The wrist thick mast pulsating with desperate hunger revelled under April's watchful stare and drew the student in with every mighty throb adding another inch on top.

April's hand moved on its own and immediately reached out to the thickening shaft before she found her voice again.

"I'm sure you can," April whispered. "I can feel you ... have... mmh... plenty of... youthful... vigour left in you.... For an older girl."

"Careful. I'm only 37," Irina gasped and clocked in at 30 inches in length after another meaty throb.

"37? It feels like we're also getting close to 37 down here too. Mmmh... keep going," April moaned and completely ignored her shock about Irina being 37 years old. That women looked 27 at most! "I wonder... how... much bigger you can get."

"There is only one way to find out," Irina said and also grabbed April's rebellious member trying its hardest to rip free. "Oh god... enough with the fucking teasing already."

Amen.

There was no holding back anymore. Both women latched onto the plentiful body before them, fingers digging into shivering flesh, massaging the throbbing that dominated their minds and filled the room with husky moans.

"Get out of that thing," Irina demanded and pulled the Burgundian dress up until April's raging hard-on was revealed. Even in its contained state.

Against all odds, Christine's fishnet stocking withstood April's member's greed for inches, although that was more due to the plastic cock ring that did the real heavy lifting.

"Now that makes sense. Christine's?" Irina asked, visibly amused.

"Yup. And one use only... like the entire outfit," April insisted with wide eyes.

"Is that so?"

Irina's hands were beyond eager to tear the fine net of nylon apart like a child shredding through presents on Christmas day. Both futas gasped aloud in arousal when April's natural softness was allowed to shine. Her heavy breasts dropped and the softness of her thighs and ass spilled out without ever forfeiting their perfect form.

"God... you've gotten... so big already," Irina moaned, one hand already stroking along April's toned stomach, the other cupping her swollen balls.

"I'm not done growing yet," April answered and felt her cock's girth further overflow her cock ring.

"No. Clearly not. You lucky thing," the dancer sighed and began exploring April's massive behind as well. "Really appreciate you took my little advice to heart. That cum did you a world of good back there. Just look at the size... of that fine piece of ass."

Finally, another true booty connoisseur!

For all the praise April received for her cock and tits, the fact she went from sporting decent cake to carrying an entire bakery often went strangely unnoticed. Not anymore!

"I... try my best...mmmh," April tensed as a huge influx of blood somehow made it past the tight seal. "Glad... you like it too. I... hoped you would."

"Like it? I bloody love it. That was beyond question from the start though," Irina said and looked up at the younger futa, blushing at full force and a puzzled stare. "No way. You haven't connected the dots yet?"

"Enlighten me," April gasped when the sensual touch around her balls tightened.

"Maybe if you say 'please' first," Irina mocked with a grin that would've singlehandedly coaxed another two inches out of April's cock.

"Please... Mrs. Cannae."

The blonde's laugh was one of triumph, but she also fought a bitter battle to keep her overflowing arousal in check, which was more than evident with every new violent throb of hers.

"Wasn't so hard, right? Unlike ... other things," Irina teased and joined in on April's hearty moan when her full lips almost made contact with the angrily swollen mast. "From the moment I saw your test results I knew you'd turn out ... spectacular... once you're given just a little ... push of encouragement."

"You mean... Christine?" April asked after some pause for thought.

"Christine. At the afterlife. Drinking your own cum. Sure, I can't give myself credit for every little nudge into the right direction," Irina whispered and clapped April's massive buttocks fiercely for another hearty moan. "But they were nevertheless breadcrumbs for you to follow. Knowing once you've grown too much to handle ... you'd come back to me. And look and behold here you are. To be honest I'm kinda surprised it took you so long."

Usually, April would've been honoured to be the centre piece of such elaborate scheming, especially when it peaked in her getting her brains fucked out. But regardless of how much Irina did her stage name justice, it was hard to find the time to appreciate such cunning when one's testes were literally used as stress balls... and it felt amazing!

"Well... now...mmmh... I'm here. Fuck!" was all she managed to mutter, when the struggle between her meat and hardened plastic reached its final stage.

"Getting tight, huh? Let me help you," Irina said and continued licking the giant orbs full of delicious cum with fiery adoration. "They feel amazing... and full. How long since your last load?"

"A few ... hours."

Hours that felt like extending into days the longer Irina's tongue-induced torment continued.

"Lucky thing indeed," the blonde grinned, clearly impressed, and began sucking the swollen set of balls like a vacuum cleaner.

"OH FUCK! Keep... going..."

"Mmmh."

April's pussy was twitching non-stop since Irina got on her knees, but now, even without the blonde ever laying hands on her cock, she stood at the verge of an orgasm... and her first surge.

"C'mon you can do better than that. Try a little harder," Irina teased, fully aware how every inch she covered with her tongue made April's shaft thicken with even more need. Until the inevitable finally happened.

"I... can ... feel it... bre-"

With a loud crack the tight seal around April's girth shattered and its fragments were scattered all over the floor.

"Finally."

Freed from its prison her cock immediately caught up on all the glorious inches it was denied until now. The warmth of her blood shooting into her gigantic member at such speed left April panting and holding on for dear life to prevent a very messy and premature flooding.

"Now that's much better. Look at you go! Show me how huge you've gotten. Little kitten."

The brunette futa exploded in size and soon rivalled the dancer in both length and girth. This erection came like a freight train -- at full speed and unrelenting. Her veins were popping in full force as they snaked across her engorging shaft. Add to that the audible sound of her foreskin stretching and the more than ecstatic gasps of Irina adoring the sight and April found herself in heaven -- almost.

Her first surge still eluded her despite reaching her "normal" full length of almost 37 inches. Good. She wanted to keep that ace up her sleeve for later anyway... just like Irina kept on to that final trump card.

"Oh my... God," the drooling blonde whispered in admiration. "How did you grow this much already?"

"Repetition. Turns out my cock is like any other muscle. The more I train it... the bigger it gets," April said, slowly regaining control over her full 8'2" frame as well as the situation. "And it's craving another workout."

"Who said you're going first?" Irina replied, licking her lips.

"I'm bigger. So, I say I go first," the brunette said in such a confident tone she was left shaking in excitement.

Those gorgeous grey eyes went wide for a moment, but that horny smirk never faded. While the dancer clearly didn't expect such a remark, she didn't seem to mind that the once shy, little girl, came to question her dominance. Far from it. That gaze didn't belong to someone lamenting that their reign as the biggest futa in town had come to an end... but to someone loving every second of it.

Irina rose to her feet, lined up before April and once again stood an inch taller than the student.

"Bigger, huh?" Irina whispered sensually and throbbed even harder now that both their cocks were bashing into one another, pulsing in desperate vigour to outdo their competitor.

"Well, I'm not the one wearing like what? 9-inch heels?" April returned and couldn't look any smugger if she tried. "That leaves me bigger... also down here."

The blonde's grey eyes didn't give away any reaction, but her sculptured body twitched at the thought of someone putting her into her place. Or maybe she was just looking forward to getting the famous "smaller" futa treatment, as it was referred to in porn.

"Don't be so sure just yet. But I'll play along. Only because you're cute and I haven't taken a proper dick in ages."

"Believe me, it was worth the wait."

Irina's marvellous face shined like a new penny as she headed for the small, circular stage. She glanced over her shoulder one last time before slowly bending forwards as her arms reached for the iron pole while her muscles tensed and her amazing backside swayed side to side -- including her massively swollen balls.

"Time to back up those words, kitten."

April's arousal couldn't peak any higher, unless she wanted to give away the surprise, she was holding under wraps with all her might. She walked up to Irina and grabbed those mouthwatering hips with sturdy fingers. Only reluctantly did she stop herself from worshipping that gigantic ass and instead slowly turned the blonde around.

"I want to see your face when you take me. All of me."

Irina gulped and one could see she struggled as much as April to hold on to the same silly game of hide and seek. A game that would surely come to an abrupt end very soon and all cards would be put on the table... every last inch.

The Croatian nodded softly, still biting her luscious lips, and laid down on her back with her toned legs spreading wide.

"Don't hold back," she said, for the first time with a shaky voice. "Not one bit."

"Same goes for you," April said and almost gasped at the wet embrace that welcomed her engorged glans.

"Deal."

And with thus April took hold of those mighty fine legs and began pushing.

Irina's pussy slippery entrance barged open and pulled April in with every violent spasm that massaged the giant invader from every direction. How could one not try to cram every last bit of meat into such an incredible cunt? Especially when it devoured 30 inches like they were breakfast!

"FUCK! You... feel ... amazing!" April moaned.

"So... do... you. Go ... harder."

April didn't need to be asked twice.

She worked herself up into a wild, borderline animalistic pace with her thrusts in no time. What a divine bliss it was to be able to go fully out again, without the worry of injuring someone. While Isabella's and certainly Lizzy's pain tolerance was off the charts, even the most cock obsessed sluts had their limits. Irina on the other hand was just a different calibre.

The body that shook before April could only belong to a futa. A proper, fully grown, smoking hot futa. This level of physical perfection was just beyond any ordinary woman. No, no one could ever rival the pure pleasure and thrill a futa could provide, April realised in that moment. It was just a fact, no shame in admitting that.

It was simply impossible to compete with those massive tits jiggling with every thrust and stretching that giant bustier to the brim. Or to keep up with that divinely sculptured figure pairing the most outrageous of curves with an amazing layer of finely honed muscles, twitching and flexing in joy with every deep thrust. And then there was this massive, hypnotizing, aggressively swollen meatpole hypnotizing April with every new pulse.

Every other woman would've been impaled by her raging cock by now, but Irina was in heaven. Her voice just kept rising, proudly shouting into the world how much she loved every new inch ploughed into her. And made it clear she needed even more!

The Croatian's muscular legs tensed and overpowered April's hold over them to break free from the wide split they were forced into. They slowly closed in until Irina's legs rested on the brunette's shoulders. Like with everything Irina did, this move came with clear intent. The narrow angle made the already utterly stuffed cunt feel only that much tighter and left both drooling futas squirm in approval.

"I... said ... harder!" Irina begged, her grey eyes pleading long after her words had been drowned by the sound of wet love making.

12